朋友们都喊“哟吼”叮铃铃
Friends are calling “Yoo Hoo” Ding-a-ling-a-ling
和你一起玩雪橇马,马,马
Sleigh ride together with you Horse, horses, horses
马,马
Horse, horses
(罗杰斯和戴尔·埃文斯:《铃儿响叮当》)
(Rogers and Dale Evans: “Jingle Bells”)
叮叮当,叮叮当,铃儿响叮当.
Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way
我们滑雪多快乐,我们坐在雪橇上,嘿
Oh, what fun, it is to ride In a one horse open sleigh, hey
叮叮当
Jingle bells
欢迎来到“你和情感”
Welcome to “You and Emotions.”
我是玛西娅·菲尔斯通博士,在芝加哥现场直播
I’m Dr. Marcia Fieldstone, broadcasting live from Chicago.
今晚我们来谈谈愿望,你今年圣诞节有什么愿望?
Tonight we’ll talk about wishes. What’s your wish this Christmas?
我的愿望是换个台
My wish is to change the station.
– 现在:“你和你的脾气” – 不是你的生活
– And now: “You and your spleen.” – Not on your life.
接下来,“铃儿响叮当”倒着唱,由…
Coming up, “Jingle Bells” backwards, sung by…
– 西雅图,开始 – 我是乔纳…
– Seattle, go ahead. – This is Jonah…
不必说姓,乔纳,你多大了?
No last names, Jonah. How old are you?
– 我八岁了 – 你起晚了
– I’m eight. – You’re up late.
– 在西雅图还不算晚 – 你说得对,你的愿望是什么?
– It’s not so late in Seattle. – You’re right. What’s your wish?
– 我爸爸需要一个新妻子 – 你不喜欢他有的那个?
– My dad needs a new wife. – You don’t like the one he has?
– 他没有 – 你妈妈呢?
– He doesn’t have one. – Where’s your mum?
– 她死了 – 好吧,谁能相信呢?
– She died. – Well, who can believe this?
– 我很难过,但爸爸更糟 – 你跟他谈过了吗?
– I’ve been sad, but Dad’s worse. – Have you talked to him about it?
不,那让他更难过
No, that makes him sadder.
乔纳,你♥爸♥爸在家吗?
Jonah, is your dad home?
– 他忙吗? – 不,他在甲板上
– Is he busy? – No, he’s out on the deck.
你不能让他和我谈谈吗?
Can’t you ask him to talk to me?
– 可怜的女人!挂断电♥话♥,乔纳! – 不,他会杀了我
– Wretched woman! Hang up, Jonah! – No, he’d kill me.
当他听到你有多关心他时,他不会生气的
He won’t be angry when he hears how concerned you are about him.
– 想打赌吗? – 如果他大喊,你就失去一个粉丝
– Want to bet? – If he yells, you lose a fan.
爸爸,有人让你接电♥话♥
Dad, there’s someone on the phone for you.
他叫萨姆
His name is Sam.
如果你刚刚收听,今晚的主题是愿望和梦想
If you’ve just tuned in, tonight’s topic is wishes and dreams.
我们有一位西雅图的听众
We have a listener from Seattle.
萨姆,我是美国网络的菲尔斯通医生
Sam, this is Dr. Fieldstone on Network America.
你在卖♥♥什么?微型烤肉炉还是刀具?
What are you selling? Micro-hibachis or knives?
都不是,我想帮忙,你儿子向我征求意见
Neither. I want to help. Your son asked me for advice.
– 他想给你找个新妻子 – 你是谁?
– He wants to find you a new wife. – Who is this?
美国网络的菲尔斯通医生,你在收听广播
Dr. Fieldstone of Network America. You are on the air.
– 你打电♥话♥给电台了? – 萨姆,你在吗?
– You called a radio station? – Sam, are you there?
– 是的 – 你对你妻子的死很悲伤
– Yes. – You mourn your wife’s death.
你儿子很担心你
Your son is worried about you.
出来,我不会一个人经历这些
Get out here. I won’t go through this alone.
他很难和你谈这个
It’s hard for him to talk to you about this.
如果我们谈谈,也许乔纳会感觉好些
If we talk about it, maybe Jonah will feel better.
– 和她谈谈,她是位医生 – 她的名字可能是医生
– Talk to her. She’s a doctor. – Her first name could be Doctor.
– 拜托 – 萨姆,这是他的圣诞愿望
– Please. – Sam, it’s his Christmas wish.
– 好吧 – 很好
– Okay. – Good.
我知道这很难,你妻子什么时候死的?
I know this is difficult. When did your wife die?
– 大约一年半以前 – 之后你交过女友吗?
– About a year and a half ago. – Have you had any relationships?
– 没有 – 为什么没有?
– No. – Why not?
– 玛西娅…还是菲尔斯通医生? – 玛西娅医生
– Marcia… or Dr. Fieldstone? – Dr. Marcia.
– 不是我没礼貌… – 我不想打听…
– I don’t mean to be rude… – I don’t want to pry…
– 当然可以 – 继续,萨姆,我在听
– Sure you do. – Go on, Sam. I’m listening.
一开始我们过得很艰难
We had a pretty tough time at first.
但我们正在处理
But we’re dealing with it.
乔纳和我会相处得很好,只要我打破他的收音机
Jonah and I will get along fine, as soon as I break his radio.
我相信你是个好父亲
I’m sure you’re a wonderful father.
– 你可以从声音中知道很多 – 是的,你可以
– You can tell a lot from a voice. – Yes, you can.
但乔纳仍然觉得你是在阴云里
But Jonah still feels that you’re under a cloud.
– 你晚上睡觉吗? – 他根本不睡觉
– Are you sleeping at night? – He doesn’t sleep at all.
– 你怎么知道的? – 我住在这里,爸爸
– How do you know that? – I live here, Dad.
看,今天是圣诞节
Look, it’s Christmas.
麦琪…我妻子
Maggie… my wife.
她真的做得…
She really did it…
她爱…她把一切都做得很漂亮
She loved… She made everything beautiful.
每年这个时候都很艰难
It’s tough this time of year.
– 每个孩子都需要一个母亲 – 也许你也需要一个人
– Every kid needs a mother. – Maybe you need someone too.
– 是的 – 我们将在这些消息后继续
– Yes. – We’ll resume after these messages.
萨姆和乔纳,不要走开,我在和西雅图夜未眠交谈
Sam and Jonah, don’t go away. I’m talking to Sleepless in Seattle.
我们会回复听众的反应
We’ll be back with listener response.
– 那是什么? – 人们打电♥话♥来向你倾诉
– What’s that? – People call in and dump on you.
这真的很有趣,而且很有帮助
This is really fun. And helpful.
首都餐厅 吃吧
– 我敢打赌他很高,屁♥股♥很可爱 – 我打赌他几个星期没洗澡了
– I bet he’s tall with a cute butt. – I bet he hasn’t bathed in weeks.
– 要什么? – 茶,打包带走
– Yes? – Tea, with the bag out.
– 也许我会去西雅图 – 别打开他的冰箱
– Maybe I’ll just go up to Seattle. – Don’t open his refrigerator.
男人包装不了食物,他们把它放在里面直到它消失
Men don’t cover food, and they leave it in there till it walks out.
我不会因为他吃饼干而把他踢下床。65美分
I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating crackers. Sixty five cents.
我们先打个电♥话♥再和失眠者通话,开始吧,田纳西州
We’ll take a call before we talk to Sleepless. Go ahead, Tennessee.
我想知道他的地址
I’d like to have his address.
亲爱的,排队
Honey, get in line.
– 如果我能问你一个问题… – 开始吧
– If I could ask you a question… – Go ahead.
真爱过的人很难再爱一次
People who truly loved are likely to love again.
萨姆,你能像爱你妻子一样爱其他人吗?
Sam, could you love anybody as much as you loved your wife?
嗯,哪很难想象
Well, that’s hard to imagine.
你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
每天早上起床,呼吸一整天
Get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out all day long.
过一会儿我就不用提醒自己做那个了
And after a while I won’t have to remind myself to do it.
再过一会儿,我就不记得事情有多完美了
And then after a while I won’t remember how perfect things were.
你妻子为什么这么特别?
Why was your wife so special?
你的节目有多长?
How long is your program?
那是无数的小事
It was a million little things.
当你把它们加起来的时候,那意味着我们是命中注定的
When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.
我第一次接触她就知道了
I knew it the very first time I touched her.
那就像回到家里,却不是我所知道的家
It was like coming home, only to no home I’d ever known.
我只是拉着她的手…
I was just taking her hand…
…帮她下车,我就知道
…to help her out of a car. And I knew it.
– 那就像…魔力 – 魔力
– It was like… magic. – Magic.
是时候结束了,我是玛西娅·菲尔斯通医生
It’s time to wrap it up. I’m Dr. Marcia Fieldstone.
祝我的所有听众有一个神奇的快乐圣诞
To all my listeners, a magical and Merry Christmas.
西雅图夜未眠,打电♥话♥告诉我们情况如何
And Sleepless in Seattle, call and tell us how it’s going.
你可以放心
You can count on it.
巴尔的摩太阳报
(雷·查尔斯:《越过彩虹》)
(Ray Charles: “Over The Rainbow”)
我知道彩虹那边
I know Somewhere over the rainbow
蓝色鸟儿在飞
The blue birds fly
鸟儿在飞
Birds fly
越过彩虹
Over the rainbow
为什么,为什么我不能?
Why then, oh why can’t I?
他卖♥♥的汤是有史以来最好的,他是美国最吝啬的人
He sells the best soup ever and he is the meanest man in America.
– 我对此有强烈的感觉 – 做吧
– I feel strongly about this. – Do it.
新年前夜,我不会写它的
New Year’s Eve. I won’t write it.
听着:“电♥话♥服务在平安夜中断了…
Listen: “Phone service was tied up Christmas Eve…
…当一个孩子打电♥话♥给电台说他爸爸需要一个新妻子时”
…when a kid called the radio and said his dad needs a new wife.”
两千个女人想要他的号♥码
Two thousand women wanted his number.
我听到了,这孩子打电♥话♥来…
I heard it. This kid calls up…
…心理医生强迫那位父亲谈论此事
…and the shrink forces the father to talk about it.
突然他开始说话…
Suddenly he starts talking…
…关于他是如何爱上她的,像密歇根的那些母牛
…about how he fell in love with her like these cows in Michigan.
被杂散电压击中的母牛,可能是威斯康星州
The cows that got zapped by stray voltage. Maybe it was Wisconsin.
不管怎样,我在听他说话,突然我哭了
Anyway, I was listening to him, and suddenly I was crying.
就像我看到广♥告♥…
Like when I see the ad…
…女儿给她的妈妈一个红色蝴蝶结的冰箱
…where the daughter gives her mum the refrigerator with a red bow.
– 或者聚会上的两个孩子 – 为爷爷做一个相册!
– Or the two kids at the party. – Making an album for Grandfather!
真让我受不了!
That kills me!
写下来,不管是什么
Write about it. Whatever it is.
两千个女人找丈夫?
Two thousand women calling for a husband?
女人渴望爱情
Women are desperate for love.
– 尤其是超过一定年龄 – 40岁以上结婚很难
– Especially over a certain age. – It’s hard to get married over 40.
– 这个统计数字不是真的 – 但感觉是真的
– That statistic is not true. – But it feels true.
– 是真的 – 一本新书证明那不是真的
– It’s true. – A new book proves it isn’t true.
– 你读过那本书吗? – 有人读过那本书吗?
– Did you read that book? – Did anybody read that book?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!