-Who are you?
我叫渥达尔 夫人 是警官
-My name is Darryl Walker, ma’am. l’m a police officer.
我被捕了
Am l under arrest?
不 我有问题请教
No, no. l just have some questions.
先吃点牛排吧
Shall we start with some steak?
你昨天有访客
You had a visitor yesterday.
我外甥 他从威斯康辛州来的
Yes, my nephew. He’s from Wisconsin.
好女孩
Good girl.
萝拉会以你为荣的
Laura should be proud of you.
胡萝卜
Carrots.
我们得通知她一件事
We have to get word to her, ma’am.
波士顿警方说他丈夫正赶来此
The Boston police have called us.They say her husband is in this area.
我们认为他想伤害她
We think he wants to harm her.
她若来电 请她连络警方
So if she calls, have her ring the police at Sioux City…
她说她星期天才会来电
She won’t call. Not till Sunday, she said.
那太久了
That’s a long time.
他是个疯子
He’s a crazy man.
我知道
l know that.
他非常危险
He’s very dangerous.
帮我们找到他 柯乐
Help us find him, Chloe, for God’s sake.
我们得警告她
-We have to warn her.
我不知她…
-l don’t know where!
想一想
Think! Think.
他跟别人在一起
ls she with someone?
一个男人 也许能联络他
A man, perhaps? Someone we could contact.
他教戏剧
He teaches dramatics.
哪里
-Where?
西达瀑市的大学
-At a college in Cedar Falls.
谢谢你
Thank you, Chloe.
帮助她 求求你
Help her. Please.
柯乐 你吃药的时间到了
Chloe? lt’s time for your medicine.
好了 别担心了
Here you go, Chloe. Don’t worry.
她人呢 别让我问第二遍
Where is she? Please don’t make me ask again.
我不知道…
-l don’t… l don’t know…
我老婆…
-My wife. She’s only my wife.
她在床上很够味吧
-A wonderful fuck, isn’t she?
你找错人了
-Mister, you’ve got the wrong guy.
那令我失望 我不喜欢犯错
That would be disappointing. l hate to be wrong.
为何你认为是我
-Why? Why does it have to be me?
因为你教戏剧
-Because you teach drama.
天啊 至少有一打以上…
Oh, Jesus! God, there must be half a dozen…
是你
-lt’s you.
不 你不了解
-No! You don’t understand.
我跟另一个男人同居 去问问
l live with another man. Ask anyone!
你若告诉任何人或警方
lf you tell anyone, if you tell the police,
你和你的男性朋友…
you and your gentleman friend…
跟我住一起 妮娜 求求你
Stay with me, Nina, l implore you,
否则让我跟你一起去
or or let me go with you…
好 下来一下
OK. Good, good. Come on down for a second.
别忘了崔普勒有两年未见妮娜
One thing we can’t forget is Treplev hasn’t seen Nina in two years,
他带她进房♥时是想叫她留下
so when he gets her in the room, he wants her to stay. Know what l mean?
妮娜 我诅咒你 撕了你的信
Nina, l cursed you. l hated you. l tore up all your letters and photographs,
但每时每刻我都觉得属于你
but every minute l was conscious that my soul was bound to yours forever.
我永远无法停止爱你
l can never stop loving you.
失去你后我的生活难以忍♥受
Ever since l lost you, my life has been unbearable. l’m miserable.
我呼唤你 吻你曾踏过的土地
l call to you, l kiss the ground you walked on.
无论何处都是你的倩影
Wherever l look, l see your face.
独自一人 没人安慰我
l am alone. l’ve no one’s affection to warm me.
就像在地窟一样冰冷
l am as cold as if l were living in a dungeon,
不管我写什么 都是一样黑暗
and no matter what l write, it’s dry, hard, dark.
留下来 妮娜 求求你
Stay here, Nina, l implore you,
否则让我跟你走
or let me go with you.
可曾那么深爱过一个人吗
-You ever loved someone that much?
没有
-No.
给我二十分钟梳洗一下
So, give me 20 minutes. l just wanna freshen up.
要我带东西来吗
-Can l bring anything?
只要你
-Just you.
把你的朋友留在家里
And leave your friends at home.
我马上好
l won’t take long.
对不起 你没事吧
l’m sorry. Are you OK?
向过去的鬼魂道再见
Saying goodbye to old ghosts, you know.
你为何来此
-What are you doin’ here? -lt’s all set.
全准备好了 穿衣服吧
-Come on. Get dressed. -OK.
外头见
l’ll see you out there.
明天要一起出去吗
Do you wanna do somethin’ tomorrow?
好呀
Yeah, sure.
今晚过得很愉快
l had a really good time tonight.
我也是
Me too.
明天见
-Tomorrow. -Yeah.
你好 公主
Hello, princess.
看到你活着真好
lt’s wonderful to see ya… alive.
分离这么久后的初次接触
That’s the first touch after so long apart.
你也常在想这一刻
Have you been thinking of it too?
你在吗
Sara? Are you there?
我要宰了他
-No… -l’ll kill him.
你听见吗
-Can you hear me?
等一下
-Just a second.
现在已经是”明天” 了
lt’s tomorrow.
零点过五分 我等不及见你
12:05. l couldn’t wait.
班恩 我累坏了
-Ben, l’m just so tired.
还被鬼魂附体
-Still spooked by ghosts, huh?
它们阴魂不散
-They’re all around me.
我能进来吗
-How about l come in?
时机不适当
lt’s really not a good time, OK?
以后再说吧
Later, then.
晚安
-Good night, Sara.
晚安
-Good night.
他不要紧 他算不了什么
He doesn’t matter. He’s nothing, Laura. Nothing.
去你的
Fuck you.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
班恩
Ben.
马丁
Martin, he…
他跟我们无关 是吧
He doesn’t have anything to do with us, does he, princess?
是的
-Does he? -No.
记得我们的蜜月吗
Remember our honeymoon.
我教你跳舞那一晚
The night l taught you to dance.
当然你不会忘记的
Of course you haven’t forgotten.
你说过…那是你一生最快乐的日子
You said those were the happiest days of your whole life.
记得这个吗
Remember this?
这是你的
This is yours, Laura.
我们永远是一体 永不分开
We are one. We will always be one. Nothing can keep us apart.
马丁
Martin…
我真印象深刻
l’m impressed.
趁你占上风时结束这一切吧
Now let’s end this while you’re still ahead.
跟我来 这边走
Come to me, Martin. Walk this way.
我的荣幸
Always my pleasure.
够远了
-That’s far enough. -Oh, l don’t think so.
我不认为如此 这里还差不多
Here feels right.
电♥话♥ 通知警方吧
There’s the telephone. You could call the police.
我知道你所有的想法
l know your every thought, Laura.
你在想他们能否保护你
You’re wondering if they can protect you.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
他们可发布禁令禁止我见妻子
They may issue an order instructing me to stay away from my own wife.
但任何事都阻止不了我
Nothing can keep me away.
我爱你 萝拉
l love you, Laura.
我不能没有你
l can’t live without you.
我不能让你离开我
And l won’t let you live without me.
仔细想想
Think carefully.
接警♥察♥局 快点
-Yes, give me the police. Hurry, please.
这是我们的最后机会
-This is our last chance.
华萝拉 特蒙街408号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!