与敌同眠
早安 罗拉
Morning, Laura.
我喜欢男人服装整齐来挖蛤
l like a man who dresses for clamming.
我有公事…
Business.
凑巧碰上假期
And on our vacation.
你愿原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
这些很棒吧
How about these? Aren’t they beautiful?
我要用香菜煮
l thought l could steam them for starters.
我答应伯氏夫妇去参加宴会
l told the Blanchards we’d do their stupid party.
你花了不少心力 我去取消它
All your hard work. l’ll call them and cancel.
不必 我可明天再挖
No. l can just dig fresh ones tomorrow.
今早我好想你
l missed you this morning.
看我搞的一团糟
Look what l’ve done.
没关系 我还有时间更衣
No problem. l’ve time to change.
那衣服真漂亮
That’s a pretty dress.
我想今晚你不应该穿它
l wouldn’t have thought of it.
你在想红的那件
You were thinking the red?
黑色的
-The black, actually.
那是露背装 晚上可能很冷
-Well, it’s backless. lt could be chilly tonight.
失陪
Excuse me.
我社交的够了吗
Have l been social long enough?
太久了
For the whole season.
你饿吗
-Are you hungry? -Yeah.
白辽士”幻想交响曲”
跟我来
Come with me.
做♥爱♥是否早了点
lsn’t it a little early for this?
这里的东西都放整齐了吗
Everything in here as it should be?
我不知为何忘了
l don’t know why l forgot.
我们都会忘记所以需要提醒
Well, we all forget things. That’s what reminding is for.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚餐吃什么
What’s for supper?
迷迭香羊肉 调味桃子
Lamb with rosemary and the peach chutney,
马铃薯及嫩青豆
-new potatoes and baby peas.
听来不错
-Sounds great.
我会烤你爱吃的香料面包
l was gonna make that herb bread that you like.
我真等不及了
l can hardly wait.
你向崔家租的房♥子
-You renting from the Driscolls? -Hi.
是啊
Yeah.
费约翰 我们是邻居吧
John Fleishman. l guess we must be neighbors.
博马丁 我们住那儿
Martin Burney. We live up there.
窗口的一定是你太太了
So that must be your wife that l keep seeing staring down from the window.
萝拉
-Laura.
你们运气好 我很欣赏你住处
-You’re a lucky man.l’ve been admiring your house.
鳕鱼角最漂亮的房♥子
lt’s one of the best on Cape Cod.
谢了
Thanks.
你从波士顿来的
You’re from Boston?
对 麻州医院神经科医师
Yeah, l’ve escaped from Mass General. l’m a neurologist there.
我在波士顿当投资顾问
We live there too. l’m an investment counselor.
这船真棒 我很喜欢船
This is a terrific boat. Boats are a passion of mine.
可惜我工作太忙
One l don’t get to indulge very often.
可惜 没有事能阻止我出海
That’s too bad. l would never let anything keep me off the water.
我太太不爱出海 她不会游泳
My wife doesn’t like sailing. She can’t swim.
她小时候差点溺毙
Nearly drowned when she was a child.
我曾想劝她上船 但没用
l usually try to get her on a boat once a season. lt’s difficult, but l try.
今晚我要沿海岸航行
Well, listen, l’m gonna be takin’ a run up the coast this evening.
满月天气佳
lt’s full moon, weather’s supposed to be great.
你们也可来
Maybe this’d be a good time. -Maybe.
也许吧 让我问问她 我会很委婉的提议
Let me talk to her. l’ll raise it gently.
谢了
-OK. -Thanks.
蛮英俊的 那医生
Nice-looking man, the doctor.
医生
-Doctor?
说我这房♥子是附近最漂亮的
-He says l have a beautiful house. Best on the beach.
我昨天进城时他有来过这
When was he in here? Yesterday while l was in town?
我不认识这医生
-Martin, l don’t know the doctor. -Sure you do.
你一定认得 年轻英俊
Young, good-looking.
在那下面整里他的帆船
Outfitting his sailboat down there.
他说你在窗口看了他一整天
He says you’ve been staring at him from the window all day.
羞辱我你才会有快♥感♥吗
Does it give you that much pleasure to humiliate me?
别哭了
Stop it!
你又闹情绪对吧
-Now you’ll sulk, won’t you? -No.
你会的
-Yes, you will. -l won’t.
你会破坏我们美好的晚餐
You’ll pout and spoil our supper. Our beautiful supper.
闻闻面包的香味
Just smell the bread.
对不起 你笑一个好吗
l’m so sorry. Will you smile?
你的医生朋友 邀我们今晚一起出海
Your doctor friend, he asked us to go sailing tonight.
沿着海岸走 单程不到一小时
Just a run along the coast. Less than an hour each way.
我会陪着你 在你身旁
l’ll be right there, princess. Right by your side.
我知道你怕 但逃避不是办法
l know how you feel, but we can’t conquer our fears by running away.
为我而去吧
Do it? For me?
我要进城一趟 要什么吗
l think l’ll run into town. Anything you need?
我马上回来
l’ll be back.
你好 夫人 一个人
Bonjour,madame.You all alone in here?
真美
They’re beautiful.
很抱歉跟你吵嘴
l’m sorry we quarreled.
你若不喜欢我可以…
-lf you don’t like it l can…
不 我喜欢
-No, l do. l do.
做♥爱♥是否早了点
ls it too early in the day for this?
你要某样东西 我知道
You want something. l know my princess.
我在等
l’m waiting.
卡尔太太说
Mrs Clark called from the library.
我可以在图书馆内任职
She said they could use me full time now. -You already work three mornings a week,
让你兼差是因为你喜欢看书
and l support that because l know your love of books.
我们的家呢
What about our home?
你难道不爱我们的家
Don’t you love our home as much?
我可曾误过你的晚餐
Has your dinner been late to the table even once?
我记得不久前才发生过
Oh, l can remember not so far back it was late.
我有两天没饭吃
By two days.
那是六个月前的事
That was six months ago.
我母亲是我唯一拥有的
My mother was all l had.
无法原谅自己没带她来同住
l’ll never forgive myself for not bringing her to live with us.
你不必自责过深
You shouldn’t beat yourself.
因你一向以爱心待她
You always treated her with love.
她死了我怎能不去参加葬礼
She died, Martin. How could l not go to her funeral?
你若告诉我
lf you had told me, l would have taken you,
我会陪你去致哀的
given me a chance to pay my last respects.
结果你不告而别
But you sneaked off inexplicably.
我没有不告而别
l didn’t sneak off.
要我提醒你我有多担心
-Need l remind you how l worried? -No.
我回来后 你的确”提醒” 得够了
You reminded me enough the night l came back.
你是说我喜欢那样做
-You aren’t suggesting l enjoyed that?
天 不
-Oh, God, no.
那会表示你是个怪物
That would make you a monster.
你休想藉挑起
lf l didn’t know you better, l’d think you were
口角逃避出海
provoking a quarrel so you’d be unable to sail tonight.
讨论很有益 但等回来再说
Now, this is a useful discussion, but one best postponed until after our sail.
你说是吧
Don’t you think?
是的
Yes.
想起我们的蜜月
Thinking of our honeymoon?
那晚我把它送你 教你跳舞
The night l gave you that? The night l taught you to dance?
那是我一生最快乐的日子
Those were the happiest days of my whole life.
我们永远会在一起
We will always be together.
任何事都不能使我们分离
Nothing can keep us apart.
该走了
lt’s time to go.
希望月亮会再出现
l wish that moon would come back.
我们不会有事的
We’re OK.
真逊的气象预报
Ah, shit. Well, so much for weather reports.
你不是说气候会很好吗
You said the weather would be fine.
不知风雨哪儿来的 我们回航
Yeah. l don’t know where this is comin’ from.
准备更改航向
We’re gonna turn back. Prepare to come about.
别紧张 公主 不必担心
Relax, princess. Nothing to worry about.
第一个浮标 快到家了
There’s that first buoy. We’re almost home now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!