你会立刻爱上我*
You’ll love me at once
你所做的*
The way you did
在那个梦里*
Once upon a dream
你是谁?
Who are you?
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
嗯? ?
Hmm?
噢 我的名字
Oh, my name.
是…
Why, it’s…it’s…
噢 不 不 我不能…
Oh, no, no, I can’t! I…
-再见! -我什么时候能再见到你?
-Goodbye! -But when will I see you again?
-不会了! 不会再见! -不会再见?
-Oh, never! Never! -Never?
-或许有一天 -什么时候? 明天?
-Well, maybe someday. -When? Tomorrow?
不! 今晚!
Oh, no! This evening!
-哪里? -幽谷的农舍里
-Where? -At the cottage in the glen.
那里 噢!
There. Ooh!
-这个蛋糕怎么样? -怎么回事 它…
-Well, what do you think of it? -Why, it’s…
一个与众不同的蛋糕 不是吗?
It’s a very unusual cake, isn’t it?
是的 把它烤烤会变的更硬
Yes. Of course, it’ll be much stiffer after it’s baked.
当然 亲爱的 嗯 你认为衣服怎么样?
Of course, dear. Um, what do you think of the dress?
嗯 它…
Well, it’s, uh…
看起来并没有书上那样漂亮 是吗?
I-It’s not exactly the way it is in the book, is it?
噢 我改进
Oh, I improved it.
不过 也许我可以加一些褶
But perhaps if I added a few more ruffles,
啊 啊 你觉得怎么样?
uh…Uh, what do you think?
嗯 我同意 你觉得呢 玛莉怀德?
Um, I think so. What do you think, Merryweather?
我觉得我们已经够多的废话了
I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense!
我们应该考虑一下罗丝她会对这些怎么想
I think we ought to think of Rose and what she’ll think of this mess.
我还是跟以前想的一样
I still think what I thunk before.
我去拿魔法棒
I’m going to get those wands.
我认为 她是对的
You know, I think she’s right.
在这了 好像新的一样
Here they are, good as new.
小心! 玛莉怀德
Ah, ah, ah! C-C-C-C-C-Careful, Merryweather!
快 锁上门
Quick, lock the doors.
弗娜 你去关上窗 噢 堵上所有的漏缝
Uh, Fauna, you close the windows. Oh, block up every cranny.
我们不能冒险
We can’t take any chances.
现在你看着那些蛋糕
Now, you take care of the cake.
在我清理房♥间的时候
-While I…-Clean the room, dear.
我会弄好衣服的 马上!
And I’ll make the dress. Now hurry!

Ooh!
来吧 水桶 拖把 扫帚
Come on, bucket, mop, broom.
弗洛拉说要打扫房♥间
Flora says clean up the room.
现在做一件漂亮的衣服…
And now to make a lovely dress…
适合一位优雅高贵的公主
fit to grace a fair princess.
蛋 面粉 一点…
Eggs, flour, minute…
按照书里说的那样做 我会放上蜡烛
Just do it like it says here in the book. I’ll put on the candles.
噢 不会吧 不要粉红色的 蓝色吧
Oh, no, not pink. Make it blue.
玛莉怀德 做成粉红色
Merryweather! Make it pink.
蓝色
Make it blue.
噢 粉红色
Oh, pink!
蓝色
Blue.
噢 你看看你做了什么
Ohh, now look what you’ve done!
嘘! 听听
Shh, shh, shh! Listen.
-是罗丝 -她回来了 这些胡闹的事够了
-It’s Rose. -She’s back. Enough of this foolishness.
做成粉红色的 马上藏起来 快!
Make it pink. Now hide, quick!
-蓝色 -弗洛拉!
-Blue. -Aunt Flora!
啊 谁让拖把还在动的?
Good gracious! Who left the mop running?
停下来 拖把
Stop, mop.
弗洛拉阿姨! 弗娜!
Aunt Flora! Fauna!
玛莉怀德!
Merryweather!
人都去哪里了? 噢!
Where is everybody? Oh!
惊喜! 惊喜!
-Surprise! Surprise! -Surprise! Surprise! -Surprise!
-生日快乐! -噢 亲爱的!
-Happy birthday! -Oh, you darlings!
这是我一生中最快乐的一天!
This is the happiest day of my life.
一切都是那么美好!
Everything’s so wonderful.
-等一下他! -他?
-Just wait ’til you meet him. -Him?
-罗丝! -你约了一个陌生人?
-Rose! -Y-You’ve met some stranger?
他不是陌生人 我们以前认识的
Oh, he’s not a stranger. We’ve met before.
-是吗? -哪里?
-You have? -Where?
在一次梦里
Once upon a dream.
我认识你*
I know you
我曾经在梦境中和你一起散步*
I walked with you once upon a dream
-她恋爱了 -噢 不会吧
-She’s in love! -Oh, no.
太可怕了
This is terrible.
为什么? 毕竟 我十六岁了
Why? After all, I am sixteen.
-不是这样的 亲爱的 -你已经订婚了
-It isn’t that, dear. -You’re already betrothed.
-订婚了? -就在你出生的时候
-Betrothed? -Since the day you were born.
-嫁给菲利普王子 -但是 这不可能的
-To Prince Phillip, dear. -But that’s impossible.
我怎么会嫁给一个王子? 我应该是……
How could I marry a prince? I’d have to be…
-一个公主 -你是的 亲爱的
-A princess. -And you are, dear.
奥罗拉公主
Princess Aurora.
今天晚上 我们会送你回到你的父亲斯蒂芬国王身边
Tonight, we’re taking you back to your father, King Stefan.
但是 我不能回去
But…But I can’t.
他今天晚上就会来 我答应在这见他了
He’s coming here tonight. I promised to meet him.
对不起 孩子 你以后不能再见那个年轻人
I’m sorry, child, but you must never see that young man again.
噢 不 不!
Oh, no! No!
我无法相信! 不 不!
I can’t believe it! No! No!
我们以为她会很开心
And we thought she’d be so happy.
还没见到她 休伯特
No sign of heryet, Hubert.
不会这么早 这会是日落前最美好的半个小时
‘Course not. It’s a good half hour ’til sunset.
啊 漂亮的鸟儿
Ah, excellent bird.
噢 别这样 来吧
Oh, now, come, man!
振作起来 战争结束了
Buck up! Battle’s over!
像这里那样好的女孩
Girl’s as good as here.
对不起 休伯特 但是16年来….
I’m sorry, Hubert, but after sixteen years…
的忧虑 谁也不会知道…
ofworrying, never knowing…
过去了 一切都过去了
The past! All in the past.
今晚 我们为将来干杯…
Tonight, we toast the future…
这是我收藏了16年的东西
with something I’ve been saving for sixteen years.
来 为了未来!
Here. To the future!
对 休伯特 为了未来!
Right, Hubert. To the future.
干! 干!
-Skumps, skumps -Skumps
-为了今晚干杯! -未来很美好! *
-A toast to this night -The outlook is rosy
未来多么光明!*
The future is bright
我们的孩子就要结婚 我们的国家就要统一*
Our children will marry Our kingdoms unite
干! 干!*
Skumps, skumps
干!*
Skumps
啊 极品的珍藏
Ah, excellent vintage.
-现在 为了新的家庭干杯! 嗯? -新家庭?
-And now, to the new home, eh? -New home?
孩子们需要有他们自己的家 不是吗?
Children need a nest of their own, what?
一个安置他们的窝 嗯?
Place to raise their little brood, eh?
啊 我期待那一天
Well, I suppose in time…
当然了 为了新家庭!
Of course! To the home!
干! 干!
-Skumps -Skumps
-为了新家庭干杯 -我们要建造一座壮丽的宫殿*
-A toast to the home -One grander by far
比罗马宫殿还要壮丽的*
Than a palace in Rome
我给你倒满 你杯子里全是泡沫
Uh, let me fill up your glass. That glass was all foam.
干! 干!*
Skumps, skumps
干!*
Skumps
这个计划!
The plans!
你觉得怎么样? 当然 并不详细
Well, what do you think? Nothing elaborate, of course.
40间卧室 餐厅 蜜月别♥墅♥
Forty bedrooms, dining hall. Honeymoon cottage, really.
你的意思是 已经在建那座宫殿了?
You…You mean, you’re building it already?
建好了! 完成了! 他们明天就能搬进去
Built, man! Finished! Lovebirds can move in tomorrow.
明天? 但是 休伯特 他们还没有结婚
Tomorrow? But, Hubert, they’re not even married yet.
今晚看好点 直到婚礼
Take care of that tonight. To the wedding!
等一会儿 休伯特 我还没有见到我的女儿
Now hold on, Hubert. I haven’t even seen my daughteryet…
你就把她从我身边抢走了
and you’re taking her away from me.
-你正在把菲利普带过来 是吗? -是的 不过
-Getting my Phillip, aren’t you? -Yes, but…
我们急着抱孙子 不是吗?
Want to see our grandchildren, don’t we?
-当然 但是… -我们要抓紧时间
-Of course, but, uh…-There’s no time to lose.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!