I completely understand that point.
但这是一台打造设计生产…
But it’s a car that was built, designed and created…
全由你族人的鲜血和苦痛出来的车啊
out of the blood and pain of your people.
我带你去吃个午饭 – 好
Let me take you to lunch. – Okay.
坐稳了
Hang on.
我老爸其实没那么差 他只是 你了解的 就是搞不懂
My dad wasn’t all bad. He just, you know, had no clue.
让我想要捏爆他的蛋蛋
I liked to bust his balls.
究竟是哪一点让我不爽 就是 他说对了一件事
What pissed me off, though, was, he was right about one thing.
我成绩为什么这么好? 我一点也不想
Why did I do so well in school? I didn’t want to.
我是指 我试着不甩
I mean, I tried not to give a shit.
我知道他们想把我当成他们战争的武器来源
I knew they were just trying to mold me into cannon fodder for their wars.
我也明白这意思广泛的存在
And I knew that meaning lie elsewhere.
但我怎么读 我拿到什么成绩…
But somehow I studied, and somehow I got the grades…
而现在我怎么进入个该死的长春藤联盟
and now, somehow, I was accepted to a fucking Ivy League school.
世界上仅剩为我这种人而存在的地方
Last place on the planet for a guy like me.
我是指 我根本不想去 除非那打算被火烧掉
I mean, I wouldn’t go there unless it was to set it on fire.
嘿 你看个屁啊? 有拍到好照片吗?
Hey, what are you staring at? Did you get a good picture?
现在 有个关于人一生对于贫乏煎熬的问题…
Now, there was this issue of a lifelong struggle with poverty…
已经开始有了报应在我身上…
which was beginning to cause reflection to myself…
早些日子我向人求助之后
after I had run into someone from my past a few days earlier.
你们不会刚好有一块钱或什么的吧’?
You guys wouldn’t happen to have a dollar or a little something?
喔 该死 西恩!
Oh, shit. Sean!
什么? – 嘿 是我啊 史弟
Yeah? – Hey, it’s me. Stevo.
叭咘! – 不 我是史弟!
Bob! – No, Stevo!
史弟! 你好吗 兄弟?
Stevo! How you doing, man?
又来了 你根本不知道我是谁 对吧?
There you go. You have no idea who I am, do you?
记得吗? 高中时代 庞克头
Remember? High school. Mohawk.
对啦 你有个该死的庞克头
Yeah, you had the fucking mohawk.
是啊. 庞克! – 你好吗?
Yeah. Punk! – How are you doing?
不错 你呢?
Good. How are you doing?
我听说他们把你关到精神病院去 – 不过他们放我出来了 现在我是个自♥由♥人
I heard they put you away. – But they let me out. I’m a free man.
喔 嘿 这是珊蒂
Oh, hey, this is Sandy.
珊蒂 他是西恩 西恩 她是珊蒂
Sandy, this is Sean. Sean, this is Sandy.
Hi – Hi. 很高兴认识你
Hi. – Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也是 – 那你现在在做什么?
Likewise. – So, what you been doing with yourself?
喔 老兄 我是个他妈的乞丐
Oh, man, I’m a fucking beggar now.
真是惨爆了
It fucking sucks.
哇 你该找份工作 – 我找过了
Wow. You should get a job. – I tried that.
我他妈的找过了 好吗?
I fucking tried that. Okay?
我该闪了
I gotta go.
我能帮你什么吗? – 有 我想要个工作
Can I help you? – Yeah. I called about the job.
你要工作? – 是啊 我想卖♥♥衣服
You called? – Yeah. I wanna sell clothes.
女性服饰
Women’s clothes.
我不确定 你有任何经验吗?
I don’t know. Have you had experience?
什么经验? – 有关女性服饰的经验
With what? – Women’s clothes.
我他妈的干嘛搞啥女人衣服啊?
What the fuck would I be doing in women’s clothes?
我看起来象是变装癖吗? 我不是他妈的变装癖!
What do I look like, a transvestite? I’m not no fucking transvestite!
不不不 我是说 你做过零售业吗?
No, no, no. I mean, have you ever worked in retail?
你懂的 卖♥♥… 衣服什么的
You know, selling… clothes.
如果我已经在卖♥♥衣服 我♥干♥嘛还在这里混?
If I was selling clothes already, what would I be doing here?
我真的不认为这是开启合作关系的好方式
I really don’t think this is the right way to start a working relationship.
你态度很差喔 小姐 实际上 我一点都不想做你的工作
You got a real bad attitude, lady. In fact, I don’t even want your job.
我才不管你会付我多少钱 因为我是个廉洁正直的人
I don’t care how much you’d pay me, ’cause I got integrity.
超… 他妈的… 正直!
In-fucking-tegrity!
大概无法 简直太难了
It’s, like, impossible. It’s, like, the hardest thing.
没有任何事情会期待着我 – 真是痛苦
There’s nothing out there for me. – That’s really tough.
我是个游民了 这就是我在做的事
I’m a bum now. That’s what I do.
给你 兄弟 – 喔 嘿
Here, man. – Oh, hey.
谢啦
Thanks.
你父母呢? – 我父母?
What about your parents? – My parents?
喔 你说我妈啊 我妈怕死我了
Oh, you mean my mom. My mom is scared of me.
他甚至不愿意让我在家里
She won’t even let me in the house.
不是我杀了或伤了谁 你懂吗
It’s not like I killed anybody or hurt anybody, you know.
她只是 太害怕了 – 是啊
It’s just, she’s scared. – Yeah.
嘿 我们该走了
Hey, we gotta get outta here.
我甚至无法直视那家伙 我感觉到胃在抽痛
I couldn’t even look at the guy. I felt a pain in my stomach.
我感觉很差所以转身离开 就像其他人一样
I didn’t like it so I turned my back, just like everybody else.
我会再看到你们的 – 是用ON
I’II see you guys in the rebound. – On the rebound.
对耶 ON…
Right. On the rebound.
真的让我很干
It really fucked me up.
不是因为西恩 是因为我的背弃
Not Sean, but turning my back.
忽视真♥相♥
Ignoring the truth.
那么我该怎么做? 在公园我跟珊蒂把药都用掉了…
So what’d I do? I dropped acid with Sandy in Highland Park…
以更忽视事实
as to further ignore the truth.
这还真赞 我从翠许那拿到的 翠许从马克那拿的
This shit is good. I got it from Trish. Trish got it from Mark.
一对怪情侣… 叭咘和翠许
That’s a weird couple… Bob and Trish.
你觉得他们相爱吗? – 我不清楚
Do you think they’re in love? – Don’t know.
我得问问
I’II have to ask them that.
超怪的 – 怎么?
It’s weird. – What’s that?
这公园死气沉沉的
The park is so dead.
这城死气沉沉 – 它怎么?
This town is dead. – It’s what?
死透了 死 死 死 死
It’s dead. Dead, dead, dead, dead.
我许我们已经死了
Maybe we’re dead.
那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t that be nice?
那是魔鬼跟他的信徒去的峡谷 想去看看吗?
That’s the canyon where the devil worshipers go. You wanna check it out?
看看这色彩!
Look at the colors!
你知道的 在…之前 你知道的 在…之前
You know, before the… You know, before the…
在摩♥门♥教♥徒迁徙到这山谷之前…
before the Mormons settled this valley…
这里就是唐诺党经过之处
this is where the Donner Party came through.
吃人者? – 是的 食人者 两个家庭
The cannibals? – Yeah, the cannibals. Two families.
其中一个带头的家庭是对的 他说“我们应该往南方
The head of the one family was right. He said, “We should go south.
不该穿过这些山峰
We shouldn’t go over the mountains.
我们应该从山下绕过这些山 然后到达加州”
We should go down around the Sierras and get to California.”
他们起了争执 有人杀了唐诺党其中一员
They got in a fight, and this guy killed one of the members of the Donner Party.
引发了暴怒的打斗
There was a raging battle.
他们杀了那个人 有个人逃了出来 只有他一个人 独自在荒郊野外
They kicked him out. Outcast. By himself, alone in the wilderness.
他成功了 他独自绕过山峰到达加州
He did it. He went around the Sierras to California by himself.
孤身在荒野 只靠他自己
Alone in the wilderness, to be by himself.
他返回去解救唐诺党…
That guy came back and saved the Donner Party’s ass…
当他们被大雪困住
when they got snowed in.
史弟!快过来!
Stevo! Come here!
救我 我快死了
Help me. I’m dying.
感觉到了吗 看 我就在这
Feel me. Look. I’m right here.
我就在这 感觉到了吗
I’m right here. Feel me.
你感觉到我了吗? 就是这样
Do you feel me? That’s it.
他们打算让他死而把他丢出来
They just threw him out for him to die.
他们把他丢在外面时正啃食着他们自己…
They threw him out while they’re sitting there eating themselves…
我什么都看不见!
I can see everything!
我到底他妈的怎么了?
What the fuck is happening to me?
不 我没有 – 有 你快死了
No, I’m not. – Yes, you’re dying.
你怎么老是快挂了? 为什么每个人都快挂了?
Why are you always dying? Why is everyone dying?
我想世界末日真的要来了
I think the world will really end.
你干嘛这样说? – 没有其他选择了
Why do you say that? – There’s no place else for it to go.
是没错 但何时末日来临?
You’re right. But when’s it gonna end?
我无法告诉你 – 不 你必须跟我说
That I can’t tell you. – No, that you must tell me.
我不行
I can’t.
少来 小饼干惊喜 跟我们来!
Come on, little cookie surprise. Come with us!
拜托告诉我 – 我可以让你知道
Please tell me. – I can show you.
真是美啊
It’s beautiful, right?
美到一个极致…
As beautiful as it can be…
我想是
I guess.
就像你一样美丽
Beautiful like you.
你想看更美丽的东西吗? – 当然
You wanna see something else beautiful? – Sure.
美就是末日 史弟
Beauty’s the end, Stevo.
末日
The end.
有个问题一直盘旋在我脑袋里… 叭咘和翠许 他们真的相爱吗?
The question lingered in my mind about Bob and Trish… were they in love?
我想我该问个清楚才行 – 你们相爱吗?
So I thought I’d just ask outright. – You guys in love?
你说谁? – 你跟翠许
Who? – You and Trish.
喔. 呃 我不知道
Oh. Uh, I don’t know.
我得好好思考一下 – 这应该不用想吧
I’II have to think about that. – It’s not really a thinking question.
恩 你了解的 我…