就像北达科塔州或加拿大一样
like North Dakota or Canada.
你八成会看着我说 “嘿!你干嘛那么不爽?” 我会告诉你
You gotta look at me and say, “Hey, why are you so mad?” And I’ll tell you.
因为那些在盐湖城摇尾讨好追遍所有英国团的…
‘Cause for all the fawning that went over the English bands in S.L.C…
那些该死的英国贱♥货♥ 只会说些关于我们美国人的狗屁
those fucking English chaps could only say shit about us Americans.
对于他们 美国人只是一群土包子
All we were to them was a bunch of hicks.
嗯 你知道吗? 我不是他妈的土包子!
Well, you know what? I’m not a fucking hick!
我不♥穿♥牛仔靴 我恨他妈的牛仔集♥会♥
I don’t wear cowboy boots. I hate the fucking rodeo.
那些马闻起来跟大便一样…
Horses smell like shit to me…
我也不甩跟我有血缘关系的家伙
and I don’t fuck anyone in my own bloodline.
定义之下 我不是个俗咖 更不是个他妈的土包子
By definition, I’m not a redneck, and I aingt a fucking hick.
喔 大不列癫帝国日不落
Oh, the sun never sets on the British empire.
嗯 我的屁♥眼♥日不落!
Well, the sun never sets on my asshole!
另一件让我不爽的事情 就是谁先开始庞克音乐
Another thing that pissed me off, talking about who started punk rock.
是英格兰的性手♥枪♥吗?
Was it Sex Pistols in England?
是纽约的the Ramones或是地下丝绒吗?
Was it the Ramones and the Velvet Underground in New York?
到底是the Ramones? 还是性手♥枪♥?
Is it the Ramones? Is it the Sex Pistols?
管这么多干嘛? 这是音乐
Who cares who started it? It’s music.
我不清楚谁先开始的 也一点都不想甩这鸟事
I don’t know who started it, and I don’t give a fuck.
我很确定知道一件事 就是我们玩的更狠…
The one thing I do know is that we did it harder…
天杀的 我们干的更快 我们明显的以更多爱灌注其中 baby!
goddamn it, we did it faster, and we definitely did it with more love, baby!
你无法从我们这剥夺
You can’t take that away from us.
举证 A
Exhibit A.
这是我唯一的举证 真的 但是你知道吗?
It’s my only exhibit, really, but, you know what?
我认为真♥他♥妈♥太棒了
I think it’s pretty fucking good.
滚开去死吧
Fuck off and die.
One of these days it’s got to go One of these days I’m coming out slow
One of these days we’ll all be bored One of these days I’m coming out strong

One of these days it’s got to go One of these days I’m coming out strong
One of these days yeah
如果你是个烂人 你最好先搞烂我!
If you were a fucking man, you’d fuck me here!
我说如果你是个烂人 你最好先搞烂我 此时此刻!
I said if you were a fucking man, you’d fuck me here, right here, now!
滥咖们
Fuckers.
嘿 他跟你一起的吗?
Hey, wasn’t she with you?
谁? – 呃 珊蒂
Who? – Um, Sandy.
上一周啊 老兄
Last week, dude.
我们一起出去 但谁也不属于谁 无论如何 我眼中只有翠许
We hung out, but nobody’s anybody’s. Anyway, I got my eye on Trish.
嘿 那她在哪? 我必须跟她说
Hey, where is Trish? I have to talk to her.
他正在打理表演后庆功派对
She’s setting up for the after party for the band.
嘿 翠许是不是…30几什么的?
Hey, isn’t Trish, like, 30-something?
是啊 老兄 她也聪明的不得了
Yeah, dude. She’s fucking smart as hell too.
我可以一直听他说话 差不多 几小时
I can listen to her talk for, like, hours.
是啊. 那真恭喜你 ‘因为她只会一直唸
Yeah. That’s good for you ’cause all she ever does is talk.
我了解史弟为何今晚单枪赴会了
I see Stevo is getting along tonight.
我必须搞点事
I gotta do something.
所以马克 近来可好 老头?
So, Mark, how are you doing, old man?
去你的!
Fuck!
我一点都不老 干林老木
I’m not old, motherfucker.
喔 不是 我只是… 你了解的 我是说 你比在场这些人都要年长点
Oh, no. I just… You know, I mean, you’re older than anyone else here.
这要取决于你怎么评断
It depends on how you look at it.
我的心永远青春…
I’m young in my heart…
比在这里聚集的悲哀灵魂都还青春
younger than any of these sad souls over there.
叭咘你知道吗… 他总是爱找罪受
You know, Bob… he’s always looking for pain.
我就是搞不懂你们美♥国♥佬♥
That’s why I don’t understand you Americans.
你总爱找罪受吗
You’re always looking for pain.
是啊 嗯 你知道吗? 你这话让我很受伤 马克
Yeah, well, you know what? It pains me to hear you say that, Mark.
的确没错
It really does.
帮我拿着
Hold these.
你想找更多罪受吗?
More pain you’re looking for?
不 我得先去搞定一些事
No, I have to go take care of something.
嘿 那不是叭咘吗! – 怎么?
Hey, that’s Bob! – What?
耶 叭咘!
Yeah, Bob!
警♥察♥ 多懒散的小法♥西♥斯♥们
The police. What an untidy group of little fascists.
你在神的城镇有什么期望?
What do you expect in a town of God?
白♥痴♥到处跑 也是事情的状态 我很害怕
Mormons run the state, and that is the state of things, I’m afraid.
听着 假庞克
Listen, poser.
让我好好跟你解释清楚
Let me just explain this to you.
这是我的本能反应 因为你打了我朋友
It was my instinct to react that way because you punched my friend.
我是团的保镳 这是我的工作
I’m the bouncer for the band. It’s my job.
是啊 但这是个庞克表演
Yes, but this is a punk show.
混乱伤害和庞克表演… 就象是豆子和胡萝卜
And mayhem and punk shows… It’s like peas and carrots.
观众跳上台很常见 然后会再跳下来
It’s common for a guy to jump on stage, and then he jumps right off again.
看看 我真的很抱歉 关于动手…
Look. I’m really sorry about the beating…
希望你之后待在美国的时间会更开心
and I hope the rest of your stay in America is more pleasant.
你被逮捕了 小子 – 因为卖♥♥大♥麻♥?
You’re under arrest, son. – For selling pot?
这不有害 你了吧 – 不 大♥麻♥没问题
It’s harmless, you know. – No, the pot’s fine.
但是 这衣服在许多州已是违法
However, this shirt happens to be illegal in several states.
我懂了 应该要破烂衫对吧?
I see. It should be a torn shirt, huh?
有 Ronald Reagan 的照片在衣服上 可能头上还有个弹孔?
With a picture of Ronald Reagan on it, maybe with a bullet hole in his head?
那会更庞吗? – 是啊 你是个好人 马克
That would be more punk? – Yeah. You’re a good man, Mark.
美国需要更多像你一样的人
We need more men like you in America.
听到你这么说我更安心了
I rest easier now that you say this.
艾迪 – 叭哔
Eddie. – Bobby.
嘿. 去你的 兄弟 – 嘿
Hey. Fuck you, man. – Hey.
嘿 你是主唱 老兄 – 嘿
Hey, you’re that singer dude. – Hey.
那你觉得怎么样?好演出吗? – 我不会再这里表演第二次了 老哥
So, what did you think? Good show? – I’II never play this town again, mate.
对英国老而言太温和了吗?
It’s too tame for you British types?
不 太血腥暴♥力♥了 – 多谢
No, it’s too bleeding violent. – Thank you.
跟我来 我有东西要给你看
Come with me. I’ve got something to show you.
这就是那团
So here’s this band.
E.C.P. 极端的体罚
E.C.P. Extreme Corporal Punishment.
英国最凶最哈扣的乐团之一
One of the toughest, most hard-core bands in the U.K.
还不错的团 他们来到盐湖城 觉得这太凶了
Good band as well. They come to Salt Lake City. They think it’s too tough.
18岁的庞克仔打扁了乐团保镳 …我总结此案
An 18-year-old punk beat the shit out of their bouncer. I rest my case on this.
这失落灵魂的国家…
In a country of lost souls…
反抗变得困难…
rebellion comes hard…
但在一个宗教压♥迫♥的城市…
but in a religiously oppressive city…
有一半人口甚至不信那宗教…
which half its population isn’t even of that religion…
就成了燎原之火
it comes like fire.
你们来探视的吗?
You’re here to visit?
是啊 我们都很想看他怎么样了
Yes. I think we’re all excited to see how he’s doing.
你看过大♥法♥师吗?
Have you seen The Exorcist?
有啊 – 你喜欢吗?
Yeah. – Did you like it?
喜欢啊 这好像有点危险?
Yeah. Is this dangerous?
不够客观
Not clinically.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
天啊! – 嘿 叭咘
Jesus! – Hey, Bob.
你还活着吗?
Are you alive?
我想要抽根烟 兄弟
I want a cigarette, man.
我想要离开这里
I want to get out of here.
听着伙伴 我们有好消息
Listen, buddy. We’ve got good news.
他们说今天是你在这的最后一天
They say today’s gonna be your last day.
今天? – 就是今天
Today? – Today.
感谢老天爷! 这些医生给我去死吧!
Thank God! These doctors can kiss my ass!
敲昏他 狠角色 不然我要再打一针
Knock it off, tough guy, or I’ll give you another shot.
那女人真♥他♥妈♥恨我 兄弟
That woman fucking hates me, man.
卡带里是什么?
What’s with the tape?
不要跟我说你对我装模作样 你这大逊咖
Don’t tell me you’re going poser on me, you big loser.
不 老兄 我快发疯了 兄弟 我待在这多久了?
No, dude. I’m going crazy, man. How long have I been in here?
三周了 – 喔 天啊!
Three weeks. – Oh, my God!
有谁来探望你吗? – 没 没有. 你有你 只有你们
Anyone come visit you? – No, no. Just you. Just you guys.
你真是的 我被隔离了 兄弟 他们以我的名字命名一种病
You did. I’ve been quarantined, man. They named a disease after me.
你是个疾病 – 呃 你老爸呢 叭咘?
You are a disease. – Uh, what about your father, Bob?
你老爸呢? – 我想… 他没…
What about my father? – I just thought… He didn’t…
喔 不会吧 他没来看你 他是个酒鬼 你知道的
Oh, no. He didn’t come. He’s drunk, you know.
但我自♥由♥了对吧?我自♥由♥了
But I’m free, huh? I’m free.
你了解的 我爱这家伙
You know, I loved the guy.
这恨之堕落可以真正开始了
Now the fall of hate could really get started.
做生意第一步 我们在公♥寓♥里办个趴
The first order of business, we threw a party at our apartment.
就 像这样 第一摊堕落趴 对吧?
This is, like, the first party of the fall, right?
所有人都在 每个人都在屋子里
The whole tribe’s here. Everyone’s in the house.
我来做个介绍
Let me make introductions.
你记得的 叭咘 当然 他…
You remember Bob, of course. He’s…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!