No, I’ll tell them it was an accident. – It’s seven years bad luck.
不 倒了八辈子霉 倒八辈子霉!
No, it’s seven years bad luck. It’s seven years bad luck!
好了 我会带他回去 我把他给带出去
All right, I’ll take him home. I’ll get him out of here.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
没事了 你们大家 一切都很好
All right, you guys. Everything’s cool.
我明天可以打电♥话♥给你吗? – 不行
Can I call you tomorrow? – No.
我是说 是喔 那会很酷的
I mean, yeah. That’d be cool.
是吗 好吧
Yeah, okay.
很好
Good.
抱歉. 我今晚过的很开心 真的
Sorry. I had a great time tonight. I really did.
我也是
Me too.
好时光 好趴
Great time. Great party.
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得如何 伙伴?
How you feeling, buddy?
老兄 我不像我老爸 你了解的
Dude, I’m not like my dad, you know.
我才不会哭 老兄 你懂我在讲什么吗?
I’m not gonna cry, dude. You know what I mean?
好了 没事了 别哭了
Fine. Don’t cry.
你觉得我让他失望了吗?
You think I let him down?
你觉得吗? – 不会
Think I let my dad down? – No.
若要说 是他让你失望
If anything, he let you down.
我想要跟翠许结婚
I wanna marry Trish.
我是认真的 老兄
I’m serious, dude.
是啊 那很好
Yeah, all right.
少来! 我的老天
Come on! Jesus Christ.
我跟上天发誓 你看起来像个高中妹
I swear to God, you’re like a high school girl.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
晚安啦 混帐
Good night, asshole.
喔 我的老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ.
叭咘 起来了
Bobby, get up.
起来 差不多三点了 我们去吃点东西
Get up. It’s, like, 3:00. Let’s get something to eat.
喔 妈的
Oh, fuck.
天啊
God.
该死的假庞克
Fucking poser.
只有假庞克才会死 你♥他♥妈♥的大白♥痴♥!
Only posers die, you fucking idiot!
现在我能为我的好朋友做点什么吗?
Now what am I gonna do for a friend?
你是我唯一的朋友!
You’re my only friend!
求求你快醒来!
Please wake up now!
拜托!我很抱歉!
Please! I’m sorry!
喔 干
Oh, fuck.
喔 兄弟 喔 老天
Oh, man. Oh, jeez.
喔 我的老天
Oh, my God.
我还没准备好
I wasn’t ready for this.
还没准备好
I wasn’t ready.
我们把他放在地上
And we put him under the ground.
真正死因是?
The official cause of death?
服用过量Percodan
Overdose from Percodan.
那是约翰的朋友拿给他解头痛的药
That’s what John’s girlfriend gave him for his headache.
那 混合大量酒精 致他于死
That, mixed with the booze, did him in.
海洛仔叭咘 这辈子从没用过任何药的家伙 除了啤酒…
Heroin Bob, the guy who never did any drug in his life outside of beer…
因为过服用量舒缓剂而死
died from a narcotic overdose.
就这样
And that was it.
他挂了…
He fell…
我继续走下去
and I went on.
我还能做什么?
What else was I gonna do?
叭咘是带领我进入庞克潮流无政♥府♥之旅的第一位
Bob got me into this whole punk-fashion anarchy trip in the first place.
葬礼之后我大受打击 叭咘就是叭咘
It hit me after the funeral. It was always Bob.
回溯到我们还是小鬼时 大约14岁左右
Started way back when we were kids, maybe 14.
我们那时超逊咖
We were such losers back then.
那些独自坐在餐厅里的家伙…
Those guys that sat alone in the cafeteria…
不断的被取笑…
getting shit from the jocks…
像老天祈祷能变的很酷 即使 只有一分钟也好
wishing to God they could be cool for just, like, one minute.
有天叭咘受够了
Then one day Bob had had enough.
当个逊咖不是他脑里对我们未来的计划
Being a dweeb was not what he had in mind for our future.
嘿 叭咘. 你还真早 – 我爸抓狂. 我必须快闪
Hey, Bob. You’re early. – Dad was flipping out. I had to leave.
麦嗑和艾迪来了 这应该会很好玩. 我有个好地牢
Mike and Eddie are coming, so it should be a good game. I have a good dungeon.
史弟 你这件D&D的衣服逊爆了
Stevo, this D&D shit, it sucks.
什么? – 烂爆了
What? – It sucks.
但你是七级魔法使 对你的角色很有帮助
But you’re a seventh-level magic user. It’s going great for your character.
史弟 这是什么狗屁 “魔法使.” 那是什么鬼玩意?
Stevo, it’s bullshit, though. “Magic user.” What the hell’s that?
那些小矮人 小妖精 龙 兄弟
These elves and dwarves and dragons, man.
这音乐… – RUSH是很棒的乐团
This music… – Rush is a very good band.
他们的音乐很复杂 而精致度…
Their music is very complex, and the perfection…
我不是说他们不够厉害 而是 嗯 他们很屌♥…
I’m not saying they’re not talented, and, yeah, they rock…
但不是世界上唯一的音乐
but it’s not the only music out there.
我有一张约翰丹佛的唱片 – 我说真的
I’ve got a John Denver record. – I’m serious.
总之 我喜欢他们 他很屌♥啊 兄弟
Anyway, I like them. They rock, man.
外面的世界还很大啊 大家都过的很开心
There’s a whole world out there. People are having fun.
我们应该去几个趴…
We should be going to parties…
喝个烂醉 上几个妹…
getting drunk, getting laid…
野起来
being wild.
我们上次去结果被人狠狠踢出来
The last time we went to a party we got our asses kicked.
或许我们该自己办
Maybe we should have our own parties.
不如把情势扭转… – 别碰我的音响 叭咘
How about we turn this off… – Don’t touch my stereo, Bob.
让我试一下
Give me a chance.
我从一个在旧金山的家伙那拿到的 – 你认识在旧金山的人?
Got this from a guy I know in L.A. – You know a guy in L.A.?
嘘!
Shh!
你敢说这还不够屌♥
You tell me if this doesn’t rock.
这什么都不是
This isn’t anything.
就听听看吧
Just give it a chance.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是什么? – 是啊 这到底是什么 叭咘?
What is it? – Yeah, what is it, Bob?
这是新玩意
It’s new.
好了
Okay.
那就是我以前
So there I was.
我打算去唸哈佛 在明显不过
I was gonna go to Harvard. It was obvious.
我打算当个律师 玩弄整个该死的体制
I was gonna be a lawyer and play in the goddamn system.
就是这样
That was that.
我就像我老头 他知道
I was my old man. He knew.
所以我还能做什么? 我是说 无政♥府♥没有未来
So what else could I do? I mean, there’s no future in anarchy.
但我身在其中时对未来一点想法也没有
But when I was into it there was never a thought of the future.
我们深信世界末日就要来了 但它并没发生时 我就得做点什么
We were certain the world was gonna end. When it didn’t, I had to do something.
去你♥妈♥的♥
So fuck it.
我可以在纽约打官司 并且狠狠教训法官一顿
I could be a litigator in New York and piss the shit out of the judges.
我是指 那就是我… 麻烦制♥造♥机 而未来…
I mean, that was me… a troublemaker, the future…
像我父母那么自大的想要保护这个世界的家伙…
one of those guys my parents so arrogantly saved the world for…
我们可以搞爆他
so we could fuck it up.
深入体制内我可以造成更恐怖的破坏 远超过我在体制外可达到的
I could do a hell of a lot more damage in the system than outside of it.
这大概是最后的讽刺吧 我想
That was the final irony, I think.
就是 嗯 这样
That and, well, this.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 如果你早就想到了
And fuck you if you’re already thinking it.
当一切都过去…
When all was said and done…
我比该死的赶流行假庞克还糟糕
I was nothing more than a goddamn trendy-ass poser.
有效率且进步的
Efficiency and progress
曾经是我们的时代
Is ours once more
现在我们有了中子弹
Now that we have the neutron bomb
好用 快速 又很干净
It’s nice and quick and clean
还能把事情搞定
And gets things done
远离大量的敌方
Away with excess enemy
但没少花多少钱
But no less value to property
一点也没战争感
No sense in war
但很完美
But perfect sense
安然的在自己家里
At home
阳光普照 全新的一天
The sun beams down on a brand-new day
不再需要付社会福利税
No more welfare tax to pay
简陋的贫民区消失在闪光灯下
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
百万失业人口不再
Jobless millions whisked away
最后 我们有更多空间可以玩乐
At last we have more room to play
今晚所有体制把贫穷给杀了
All systems go to kill the poor tonight
杀 杀 杀 杀 杀了穷鬼
Gonna kill, kill, kill, kill Kill the poor
今晚就杀了贫穷