Yeah, I just got back about a week ago.
-是吗 从哪里回来 -达拉斯
-Yeah? From where? -Dallas.
达拉斯 天哪
Dallas? Man.
去那干吗
What were you doing up there?
度假 休息
Hanging out, resting.
我住了一段时间医院
I was in the hospital for a while.
糟糕极了
It was really awful.
-是吗 -糟糕透了
-Yeah? -Yeah. It was awful.
我猜是你♥爸♥妈的原因吧
Your parents, probably?
-可以这么说 他们送我去的 -是吧
-Yeah, you could say they put me there. -Yeah.
你怎么样
So what are you up to?
老样子 老样子 只是…
Same old, same old. Just…
虚度光阴
lollygagging around.
依然没有工作
Still unemployed.
我在的乐队
Uh, I’m in this band.
还是之前那个 不过现在我们改了名字
Well, the one I was in before, but now we’ve changed our name.
哈哈
Ta-da
改叫”最后的失败者”了
We’re The Ultimate Losers now.
歌♥手还是一个怪人
And, uh, the singer is still a jerk.
并且
And, uh, well.
周五有我们演出
We’re playing this Friday.
你想来的话 我会把你加到来宾名单
If you wanna come, I can put you on the list.
今天睡了好久
I’m sleeping a lot, you know.
-哦 嗨 兄弟 -嗨
-Yo, hey, dude. -Hey.
吓坏我了
Man, I am freaking out so severely.
听说高速公路上的事了吗
Did you hear what happened on the freeway?
没看今天的本地新闻
You didn’t see the local news today?
精彩极了
Oh, it’s beautiful.
有个老头开车从圣安东尼奥来镇里…
Man, this old man driving to town from San Antonio…
大约四五十岁的样子…
like this old man about 40 or 50 years old…
以百英里的时速在高速公路上奔驰…
goin’ about a hundred miles an hour down the freeway…
笑着朝人们挥舞着枪
waving a gun at people, laughing.
朝窗外咯咯叫 就像小鸡叫一样…
Like, doin’ fuckin’ chicken squawks at people out the window…
向人们展示他的枪 并这样…
and showing them his gun and going like…
就这样
Things like that.
人们吓坏了
People were freaked.
不知道他是不是疯了…
They didn’t know if he was just a lunatic, you know…
不知道那枪是真是假
with, like a squirt gun or what.
后来 他在高速公路上开枪…
And then, check it out, the guy started firing on the freeway…
朝窗外乱射
randomly through his windows.
他还朝车顶开了一枪
He shot one bullet up at the roof of his car…
子弹在里面反弹了一会儿
and it just ricocheted around inside with him for a while.
他像疯了一样
He was, like, out of his mind.
大家都想从高速公路上逃开
Everybody tried to get off the freeway.
有颗子弹嵌在一个小妹的马尾辫里…
Some chick who had a bullet lodged in her ponytail…
在圣马科斯叫猪尾辫
called the pigs in San Marcos.
有六七辆猪车
And they had six or seven pig cars
把他赶到镇南
chasing him into the south side of town.
他还是笑着挥舞着枪
He was still swingin’ the gun around, man, and laughing.
他一路都那样笑
He fuckin’ laughed all the way.
最后他的车失控 猛地撞上草丘…
Finally his car spun out and slammed into the grassy knoll…
的正中间
you know, the median.
车一停…
As soon as his car came to a halt, man…
他就举枪朝自己脑袋”呯”的一下
he just put the gun to his head and blammo.
自己结果了自己
Offed himself, man. Blew himself away right there.
那就像 我不知道…
It’s like, I don’t know…
他活够了 活够了
he had had enough, enough.
-那就像…-认识斯蒂芬妮吗
-It’s like… -Do you know Stephanie?
知道 听说你在达拉斯一家医院
Oh, yeah. I thought I heard that you were in “Timberlawn. ”
-上周刚回来 -好啊 很酷
-I got back about a week ago. -All right, cool.
对了 我要给你们看一样东西
Oh, yeah. I know what I gotta show you guys.
这个超劲爆
This… This will blow your gourd.
我一个朋友 是好莱坞的一名妇科医生
I have this friend, all right, she’s a gynecologist in Hollywood.
这玩意儿是从她上班的实验室弄来的
And she scored this for me from the lab where she works.
麦当娜·西科尼的子♥宫♥颈抹片
It’s a Madonna pap smear.
有点浑浊 但它确实是麦当娜的子♥宫♥颈抹片
I know it’s kind of cloudy, but it’s a Madonna pap smear.
盖子上标着”西科尼”
It’s got “Ciccone” on the top.
像医药标签一样”西科尼”
That’s like a medical label. “Ciccone. ”
看看 会有一点恶心…
Check it out. I know it’s kind of disgusting…
但是它就像 就像…
but it’s like, it’s sort of…
真实的麦当娜一样
like getting down to the real Madonna.
不知道你们能不能看清
I don’t know if you can see it now.
收到包裹时我惊呆了
I freaked out when it came in the mail.
里面有两根阴毛 我给个混♥蛋♥看了一下…
It had two pubic hairs in it, and I showed it to this asshole…
让他偷走了一根
and he stole one of them.
如果靠得够近 你能看到里面还有一根
But if you look real close, you can see it’s still in there.
跟当年一样黑
It’s about as black as they come.
你也许…
Do you think maybe, uh…
也许你想买♥♥这样的东西吧
you’d be interested in buying something like this?
这可是高价货啊
It’s like a high-dollar item.
这可是一辈子就一回 千载难逢的机会啊
It’s, you know, one of a kind. It’s like chance of a lifetime.
是的 那确实
Yeah, I’m sure.
不过 我没钱啊
I’m pretty broke, though.
你呢 你有朋友想…
What about you? Do you think you know anyone who might be…
这可是跟摇滚女神
I mean, it’s a little bit getting closer
近距离接触啊…
to the rock god herself…
海报画可没法比
than just a poster.
不要 好吧 可别后悔
No? All right. You guys’ loss.
我还想你们会还价呢
I thought I could, you know, maybe swing a bargain.
-抱歉 -好吧 别怪我 我试过了
-Sorry. -All right. Can’t blame me. I tried.
这个物质的世界 我又是个物质的女孩
It’s a material world and I’m a material girl.
我得走了 我得去看看东岸的奇科
I better cruise. I gotta check this guy Chico on the east side.
他对这个很感兴趣
He’s real interested in this.
-好吧 -嘿 那么你的乐队怎么样了
-All right. -Hey, how’s your band going anyway?
叫什么 漂亮的失败者
What is it? Beautiful Loser?
-是最终的…-好的 再见
-Yeah, it’s The Ultimate… -All right. Check you later.
失败者
Losers.
那么 周五晚上 来看演出吗
So, yeah, Friday night. Guest list?
哦 好的 应该会去
Oh, yeah. That might be all right.
好的
Okay.
周五见
I’ll see you Friday.
好的
All right, yeah.
这里的每个人都在想
Everybody’s running around here wondering
炸♥弹♥什么时候会落下
when the bombs are gonna fall,
而事实上 炸♥弹♥已经落下来了
and the fact of the matter is that the bombs have already fallen.
人们在忙碌着
People are running
并以11小时的观念生活着…
around here dwelling in the 11 th-hour concept…
这是个多么美好的下午
and it’s well afternoon.
我们的思维过程已经被完全颠覆…
I mean, our thought processes have been totally subverted…
被那些人展现的观念给颠覆
by the concepts these people lay before us.
现在又被教堂 学校和媒体给颠覆了
By the church, the schools and the media right now.
现在要在找一个…
I mean, it’s almost impossible to find someone out here…
能在等级制度以外思考的人几乎不可能
that can think outside of their own caste system right now.
看看那个系着领带过马路的人
I mean, look at this man across the street in a tie.
这是一个统治阶级的人…
This is a ruling-class man…
其实他饱受缺氧煎熬
and he’s actually suffering from oxygen deprivation.
大脑已经死了
He’s brain-dead.
要买♥♥衬衫吗 你知道吗
Can I sell you a shirt? You know?
看看这本杂♥志♥ 买♥♥这本杂♥志♥吧
And it’s like, look at this magazine. Buy this magazine.
也许能激励你内心的某些想法的…
You might be able to stimulate some thought in yourself…
改变一下整体思维
you know, switch your gestalt so
会有新的感觉…
that you might have some perception…
并能看到解决问题的办法
and be able to see our way out of this.
减轻痛苦 使我们享乐其中
Alleviate suffering, make us enjoy it or something, you know.
我们在这里相遇
I mean, we’re walking around here right now,
现在就该行动起来
and it’s really time for us to take action.
好吗 我们被抽税…
All right? We’re being taxed out of our asses…
来养活垄断枪的人来压♥迫♥我们
to pay for a monopoly on guns by people to oppress us already.
如果我要为枪和武器交税…
I’m saying if I’m gonna pay taxes on guns and weapons…
我想至少我有权拥有它们
that I at least wanna possess them,
因为现在我已经交过税了