借过
Excuse me.
让开
Move! Move!
你似乎坚持以为
It’s as if you insist on pretending
我们仍处在谍战的黄金时期
we still live in a golden age of espionage
而情报是我们唯一的资源
where human intelligence was the only resource available.
而我认为这种过时的观念
Well, I find this rather old-fashioned belief
导致了你那不计后果地忽视…
demonstrates a reckless disregard for…
不好意思 部长阁下 无意打断
Excuse me, Minister, I don’t mean to interrupt,
但考虑到多方取证的原则
but just for the sake of variety,
我们也许该听听证人的意见
might we actually hear from the witness?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一枪我不会打偏 席尔瓦先生
I won’t miss next time, Mr. Silva.
不错啊 詹姆斯 对个残废来说不错了
Not bad. Not bad, James, for a physical wreck.
谢谢
Oi. Thank you.
你抓到我了
You caught me.
现在得奖励你一下
Now, here’s your prize.
我们那边玩具店里的新玩具
The latest thing from my local toy store.
叫无线电
It’s called radio.
真心希望那一下砸得不是我
I do hope that wasn’t for me.
不是
No.
这下才是
But that is.
主席阁下 诸位部长
Chairman, Ministers.
今天我不止一次听到这种说法
Today I’ve repeatedly heard how
说我的部门变得多么无足轻重
irrelevant my department has become.
我们为什么还需要那些00级特工
Why do we need agents? The Double-O section?
不是都过时了吗
Isn’t it all rather quaint?
我想是因为我看到的世界同你们不一样
Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do.
而事实上 正是我所看到的世界令我恐惧
And the truth is that what I see frightens me.
我恐惧的是我们的敌人不再身在明处
I’m frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us.
他们不在地图上
They do not exist on a map.
没有国籍 独♥立♥行动
They’re not nations. They are individuals.
看看你们周围 你们害怕的是谁
Look around you. Who do you fear?
你能看到他们的长相 制♥服♥和旗帜吗 不能
Can you see a face? A uniform? A flag? No.
我们生存的世界早已不再透明
Our world is not more transparent now.
而是一片浑浊
It’s more opaque.
我们生活在阴影下
It’s in the shadows.
而我们正是在阴影下战斗
That’s where we must do battle.
请各位放下对我们的成见 扪心自问
So, before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves,
你们感到安全吗
how safe do you feel?
还有一件事
I’ve just one more thing to say.
我那位已故的丈夫爱好诗歌♥
My late husband was a great lover of poetry.
还有
And, um…
我想是受到了一些耳濡目染 尽管这并非我初衷
I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions.
而现在的情形 让我想起了
And here today I remember this,
丁尼生的一首诗
I think from Tennyson:
昔日开天辟地
“We are not now that strength,
而今英勇不复
“Which in old days Moved earth and heaven;
已成今日这般
“That which we are, we are;
昔日雄心壮志
“One equal temper of heroic hearts,
亦被岁月磨平
“Made weak by time and fate,
然则猛志犹在
“But strong in will
拼搏上下求索
“To strive, to seek, to find
永不屈服
“And not to yield.”
快走
Go, go, go, go!
快走
Move!
快走 快走
Move! Go! Move!
007 你到底在干什么 要绑♥架♥我吗
007, what the hell are we doing? Are you kidnapping me?
也可以这么说吧
That would be one way of looking at it.
因我而死的人太多了
Too many people are dying because of me.
他要想对付你 就得亲自来找你
If he wants you, he’ll have to come and get you.
我们一开始就被席尔瓦牵着鼻子走
We’ve been one step behind Silva from the start.
是时候扭转战局了
It’s time to get out in front, change the game.
你要拿我做诱饵吗
And I’m to be the bait?
好吧 只有我们 不要别人
All right. But just us. No one else.
Q 帮我个忙
Q? I need help.
我在追踪你的车 你要去哪
I’m tracking the car. Where are you going?
我和M在一起 我们要消失
I’ve got M. We’re about to disappear.
什么
What?
我要你留下一道足迹
I need you to lay a trail of breadcrumbs
确保除了席尔瓦以外没人能察觉
impossible to follow for anyone except Silva.
你能做到吗
Think you can do it?
我猜这不是官方的命令吧
I’m guessing this isn’t strictly official.
完全不是
Not even remotely.
看来我的大好间谍生涯要完蛋了
So much for my promising career in espionage.
不管你有什么高明计划 反正我不要躲在这里
I’m not hiding in there, if that’s your brilliant plan.
我们换辆车
We’re changing vehicles.
现在的公家车都有追踪器
Trouble with company cars is they have trackers.
这车真是太低调了
Oh, and I suppose that’s completely inconspicuous.
上车
Get in.
坐着不太舒服啊
It’s not very comfortable, is it?
你要一直抱怨吗
Are you gonna complain the whole way?
按吧 把我弹出去 我又不在乎
Oh, go on then, eject me. See if I care.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
回到过去
Back in time.
去到我们的主场
Somewhere we’ll have the advantage.
这个界限很难把握
It’s a fine line.
线索太模糊 他会跟丢
Make the breadcrumb too small and he might miss it.
要是太明显 席尔瓦又会起疑心
Too big and Silva will smell a rat.
但你认为就算是席尔瓦也能察觉到吗
But do you think even Silva will be able to spot that?
只有他能察觉到
He’s the only one who could.
长官
Sir.
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
我们在监视
We’re just…monitoring.
制♥造♥虚假信♥号♥♥把席尔瓦引过去
Creating a false tracking signal for Silva to follow.
-那个 长官 -不是
-Well, sir, um… -Well, no.
好想法 孤立他
Excellent thinking. Get him isolated.
让他走A9公路 那是条直达路线
Send him on the A9. It’s the direct route.
你能更加精确地监视他的行动
You can monitor his progress more accurately
用交通摄像头来确认
and confirm it with the traffic cameras.
可要是首相发现了怎么办
But what if the PM finds out?
那我们就都死定了
Then we’re all buggered.
继续
Carry on.
你就是在这里长大的吗
Is this where you grew up?
他们过世的时候你多大
How old were you when they died?
你明明知道
You know the answer to that.
你什么都知道
You know the whole story.
孤儿总是特工的最佳人选
Orphans always make the best recruits.
暴风雨要来了
Storm’s coming.
老天
Christ.
难怪你从不回来
No wonder you never came back.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
老天爷
Good God.
你还活着
Are you still alive?
我也很高兴见到你
It’s nice to see you, too.
M 这是金凯德
M, this is Kincade.
我小时候他就是这里的猎场看守
Gamekeeper here since I was a boy.
很高兴见到你 爱玛
Pleased to meet you, Emma.
你好 金凯德先生
Mr. Kincade.
你来晚了 他们把这房♥子卖♥♥了
You’re a tad late. They’ve sold the place,
他们以为你死了
when they thought you were dead.
看来他们错了
It seems they were wrong.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
有人要来杀我们
Some men are coming to kill us.
但我们要先杀了他
But we’re gonna kill them first.
那我们得做好准备
Then we’d better get ready.
枪♥械♥室还在吗
Do we still have a gun room?
都卖♥♥给了爱达荷还是什么地方的一个收藏家
They sold the lot to a collector from Idaho or some such place.
几周前就运走了
They were shipped out weeks ago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!