这还不算是背叛吗
What is this if not betrayal?
她明知道你不行
She sent you after me knowing you’re not ready,
却还派你来送死
knowing you’ll likely die.
妈咪可真坏
Mommy was very bad!
看看她都对你做了什么
See what she’s done to you?
至少她没把我绑在椅子上
Well, she never tied me to a chair.
她的损失
Her loss.
你确定你是在针对M吗
Are you sure this is about M?
是针对她…
It’s about her.
还有你和我
And you, and me.
我们是最后幸存的两只老鼠
You see, we are the last two rats.
我们要么吃了对方
We can either eat each other…
要么就去吃别人
…or eat everyone else.
开始试图回想之前的训练了吗
How you’re trying to remember your training now.
现在的情况该怎么办
What’s the regulation to cover this?
凡是总得有第一次 是吧
Well, first time for everything. Yes?
你怎么知道这是我第一次
What makes you think this is my first time?
哎呀 邦德先生
Oh, Mr. Bond!
那些体力活都太无聊了
All that physical stuff… So dull, so dull.
追逐间谍
Chasing spies…
太老派了
so old-fashioned!
你的膝盖肯定疼得要命
Your knees must be killing you.
英格兰
England.
大英帝国 军情六处
The Empire! MI6!
你也和我一样生活在一片废墟中
You’re living in a ruin as well,
只是你还没有发现
you just don’t know it yet.
至少我这里没有老女人发号♥施令
At least here there are no old ladies giving orders
也没有那些
and no little…
怎么说
Bip!
军需部的蠢货给你的小玩意
Gadgets from those fools in Q-Branch.
如果你愿意 你可以自己选择任务
If you wanted, you could pick your own secret missions.
就像我一样
As I do.
随便你选
Name it.
随你高兴
Name it.
通过操纵股市整垮跨国公♥司♥
Destabilize a multinational by manipulating stocks…
容易
Bip. Easy.
阻截侦查喀布尔的间谍卫星信♥号♥♥
Interrupt transmissions from a spy satellite over Kabul…
小菜一碟
Done.
操纵乌干达的选举
Hmm. Rig an election in Uganda.
出价最高的候选人胜出
All to the highest bidder.
或者在伦敦制♥造♥瓦斯爆♥炸♥
Or a gas explosion in London.
只需动一动鼠标
Just point and click.
每个人都有点小爱好
Well, everybody needs a hobby.
那你的爱好是什么
So what’s yours?
重生
Resurrection.
我带你去看点东西
Let me show you something.
你能想象吧
Tells a story, doesn’t it?
他们跑得这么匆忙
They left the island so quickly,
都不知道该带走什么好
they couldn’t decide what to take,
也不知道什么东西重要
what to leave, what was important.
这提醒我要集中精力在最重要的东西上
And seeing this every day reminds me to focus on the essentials.
我的人生中没有多余的东西
There’s nothing…nothing superfluous in my life.
多余的东西都被我毁掉了
When a thing is redundant, it is eliminated.
50年的麦卡伦威士忌
50-year-old Macallan.
我知道这是你的最爱
A particular favorite of yours, I understand.
那么 要敬给谁呢
So, what’s the toast?
敬我们爱的女人
“To the women we love”?
亲爱的
Darling.
亲爱的 你的情人们来了
Darling, your lovers are here.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
站直了别动
Stand up straight. Keep still.
不管做什么 头不要动
And whatever you do, don’t lose your head.
头
Don’t lose…
千万别动
your head.
千万别动
Don’t lose your head.
该为你的射击分数一雪前耻了
Time to redeem your marksmanship scores.
让我们看看
Let’s see.
谁先能打中她头上的杯子
Who can be the first to knock the glass from her head?
发扬运动精神 我让你先打
And just to be sporting, I’ll let you go first.
看看我们谁能占”上”风
Let’s see who ends up on top.
真不敢相信
Oh, I can’t believe it.
难以置信 你那天真的死了吗
I can’t believe it! Did you really die that day?
你还是过去的那个007吗
Is there any, any of the old 007 left?
轮到我了
My turn.
我赢了 对此你有什么高见
I win. What do you say to that?
白白浪费了那么好的威士忌
It’s a waste of good Scotch.
现在你要怎么办
What are you going to do now?
把我交给她吗 你就一个人
Take me back to her? All on your own?
谁说就我一个人
Who says I’m on my own?
军需部的最新产品
It’s the latest thing from Q-Branch.
这叫无线电
It’s called a radio.
好吧 该和他打声招呼了
All right, time to say hello.
你比我记忆中的要瘦小
You’re smaller than I remember!
但我几乎不记得你什么样了
Whereas I barely remember you at all.
奇怪 我觉得就像昨天刚发生的事
Strange. For me, it feels just like yesterday.
你惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
不很惊讶 但你总是这么狡猾
Not particularly. But then you always were a slippery one.
所以你才会这么喜欢我吧
Maybe that’s why you liked me so much.
你太看得起自己了
You flatter yourself.
你毫不后悔
No remorse.
就和我想的一样
Just as I had imagined.
外行才会后悔
Regret is unprofessional.
外行才会后悔
“Regret is unprofessional.”
他们把我关在密闭的房♥间里好几个月
They kept me for five months in a room with no air.
他们折磨我
They tortured me.
我一直没有供出机密 就为了保护你
And I protected your secrets. I protected you.
但他们不断折磨我 让我痛苦万分
But they made me suffer. And suffer.
生不如死
And suffer.
直到我明白
Until I realized…
其实是你背叛了我
…it was you who betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
所以 我只剩下一样东西
So, I had only one thing left.
我左边臼齿里藏着的氰化物胶囊
My cyanide capsule in my back left molar.
你还记得吧
You remember, right?
所以我弄碎那颗牙
So I broke the tooth and…
咬开胶囊
…bit into the capsule.
然后…
And it…
我的口腔都被烧坏了
It burned all my insides.
但我活了下来
But I didn’t die.
想死都死不掉
Life clung to me like a disease.
之后
And then…
我明白 为什么我能活下来
I understood why I had survived.
我要最后再注视一次你的双眼
I needed to look in your eyes one last time.
我希望这是值得的
Well, I hope it was worth it.
席尔瓦先生 你将被转送至贝尔马什监狱
Mr. Silva, you’re going to be transferred to Belmarsh Prison
你将会被拘留候审
where you’ll be remanded in custody
直到皇家检察署
until the Crown Prosecution Service
认为你可以接受审讯…
deem you fit to stand trial for…
说我的名字 说出来
Say my name. Say it.
我的真名
My real name.
我知道你还记得
I know you remember it.
你的名字被刻在那座
Your name is on the memorial wall
你炸毁的建筑的纪念墙上
of the very building you attacked.
我会将它抹掉
I will have it struck off.
到时 你的过去就会像未来一样一片空白
Soon your past will be as nonexistent as your future.
我不会再见到你
I’ll never see you again.
你知道那东西有多大威力吗
Do you know what it does to you?
氢化氰
Hydrogen cyanide?
看看你干的好事
Look upon your work,
妈妈
Mother.