我猜是他帮你赎的身
I’m guessing he was your way out.
也许你觉得你爱他
Perhaps you thought you were in love.
但那是很久以前的事了
But that was a long time ago.
你对我一无所知
You know nothing about it.
我知道一个女人明明很怕却又假装不怕
I know when a woman is afraid and pretending not to be.
你对恐惧有多了解
How much do you know about fear?
我都了解
All there is.
你不了解这种恐惧
Not like this.
你不了解他
Not like him.
我能帮你
I can help you.
算了吧
I don’t think so.
让我试试
Let me try.
怎么帮
How?
带我去见他
Bring me to him.
你能杀了他吗
Can you kill him?
是的
Yes.
你会杀了他吗
Will you?
人总免不了一死
Someone usually dies.
也许你能杀了他
Perhaps you can.
我一走 他们就会杀了你
When I leave, they’re going to kill you.
要是你没死 来奇美拉号♥上找我
If you survive, I’m on the Chimera.
北部港口
North harbor.
7号♥泊位
Berth seven.
我们一小时后开船
We cast off in an hour.
很高兴见到你 邦德先生
Very nice to have met you, Mr. Bond.
祝你好运
Good luck.
用得开心
Good luck with that.
谢谢
Thank you.
都押在红色上
Put it all on red.
这是生命的循环
It’s the circle of life.
什么事
Yes!
该开船了
It’s time to cast off.
好的
All right.
你喜欢你不带枪的样子
I like you better without your Beretta.
不带枪让我觉得像是没穿衣服
I feel naked without it.
晚上好
Good evening.
围绕国防部的争议
The controversy surrounding
今天又升级了
the Ministry of Defence has escalated today
由于侯赛因被杀的画面一直在被循环播放
as images of the Husein assassination continue to circulate.
我们必须警告你
We should warn you,
这些画面可能会让人不适
some viewers might find these images disturbing.
侯赛因上尉 在中东卧底的军情六处特工
Captain Husein, an MI6 operative embedded in the Middle East,
是五名被暴露的特工之一
was one of the five agents exposed
这起情报泄露事件
in what is now being considered
被认为是现代英国史上最严重的内部安全漏洞
the greatest internal security breach in modern British history.
首相继续公开表示对军情六处的支持
The Prime Minister continues to express public support for MI6
而反对派已经指出
while the opposition has taken the position…
指出我们是一群愚蠢的老古董
Has taken the position we’re a bunch of antiquated bloody idiots
在打一场我们不明白也赢不了的战争
fighting a war we don’t understand and can’t possibly win.
听着 我已经死了三个特工了
Look, three of my agents are dead already.
现在别和我扯政♥治♥问题
Don’t embroil me in politics now.
首相要求召开质询会 到时你必须出席
The Prime Minister’s ordered an inquiry. You’ll have to appear.
大白天在大庭广众下露面吗
Oh, standing in the stocks at midday?
到底谁是老古董
Who’s antiquated now?
天啊 你这是什么话 我们是民♥主♥国家
For Christ’s sake, listen to yourself. We’re a democracy,
我们要对这个国家的人♥民♥负责
accountable to the people we’re trying to defend.
我们不能一直在阴影下工作
We can’t keep working in the shadows.
现在已经没有阴影了
There are no more shadows.
你还是不明白吧
You don’t get this, do you?
不管幕后黑手是谁 他一定很了解我们
Whoever’s behind this, whoever’s doing it, he knows us.
他是我们的一员
He’s one of us.
他和邦德都来自同一个地方
He comes from the same place as Bond.
那个地方在你看来不存在了
The place you say doesn’t exist.
阴影
The shadows.
现在后悔还不算晚
It’s not too late. We could turn back now.
我可不这么想
I wouldn’t be so sure.
所有人一夜之间都逃走了
They abandoned it almost overnight.
他让他们以为这里的化工厂发生了泄露
He made them think there was a leak at the chemical plant.
想不到只用一台电脑就能制♥造♥一场恐慌
It’s amazing the panic you can cause with a single computer.
他想要这座岛 岛就是他的了
He wanted the island, so he took it.
他总能得到他想要的东西吗
Does he always get what he wants?
你想象不到
More than you know.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你好 詹姆斯 欢迎
Hello, James. Welcome.
你喜欢这座岛吗
Do you like the island?
我奶奶以前有座岛
My grandmother had an island.
没什么了不起
Nothing to boast of.
你用一个小时就可以逛一圈
You could walk around it in an hour.
但那里仍是我们曾经的天堂
But still, it was, it was a paradise for us.
有一年夏天我们去那岛上
One summer, we went for a visit
发现岛上都是老鼠
and discovered the place had been infested with rats!
渔船把它们带上岛 靠吃椰子为生
They’d come on a fishing boat and gorged themselves on coconut.
怎样消灭岛上的老鼠呢
So how do you get rats off an island? Hmm?
我奶奶给我上了一课
My grandmother showed me.
我们在地下埋了一个油桶 装上铰链盖
We buried an oil drum and hinged the lid,
然后在盖子上用椰子作诱饵
then wired coconut to the lid as bait.
老鼠们会来吃椰子
And the rats would come for the coconut and…
然后就会掉进桶里
…they would fall into the drum.
1个月后所有老鼠都落入圈套
And after a month, you have trapped all the rats.
然后该怎么做
But what do you do then?
是把桶扔到大海里
Throw the drum into the ocean?
还是烧了 不
Burn it? No.
你就把桶放在那里
You just leave it.
老鼠们越来越饿
And they begin to get hungry.
然后一个接一个
And one by one…
他们开始吃同伴
…they start eating each other
最后只剩下两只幸存者
until there are only two left. The two survivors.
然后呢 杀了它们吗 不
And then what? Do you kill them? No.
你把它们放回树林
You take them and release them into the trees.
但现在它们不再吃椰子了
But now they don’t eat coconut anymore.
只吃老鼠
Now they only eat rat.
你已经改变了它们的天性
You have changed their nature.
两个幸存者
The two survivors,
这是她造就的我们
this is what she made us.
这是我自己的选择
I made my own choices.
你这么以为而已
You think you did.
她最擅长这个
That’s her genius.
你是香港情报站的吧
Station H. Am I right? Hong Kong.
从86年到97年
’86 to ’97.
当时我可是她的最爱
Back then, I was her favorite.
我可以说 你和我当年没法比
And you’re not nearly the agent I was, I can tell you that.
看看现在的你
Just look at you,
靠药物和酒精在勉强支撑
barely held together by your pills and your drink.
别忘了我那可怜的爱国心
Don’t forget my pathetic love of country.
你还是对那个老女人这么忠诚
You’re still clinging to your faith in that old woman.
-而她却一直在骗你 -她没骗过我
-When all she does is lie to you. -She never lied to me.
-没有吗 -没有
-No? -No.
你的射击测验得了多少分
What did you score in your marksmanship evaluation?
70分
70.
40分
40.
她还说你的心理测试通过了吗
Did she tell you the psychologist cleared you for duty?
-对 -不 没有
-Yes. -No. No.
医学鉴定 不合格
Medical evaluation: Fail.
身体机能鉴定 不合格
Physical evaluation: Failed.
心理学鉴定
Psychological evaluation:
有滥用酒精和药物倾向
“Alcohol and substance addiction indicated.”
由于童年时期的创伤
“Pathological rejection of authority
而在病理上排斥权威
“Based on unresolved childhood trauma.”
被鉴定者不被批准进行外勤任务
“Subject is not approved for field duty
并且建议立即停止其特工工作
“And immediate suspension from service advised.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!