瓦尔特PPK型9毫米手♥枪♥
Walther PPK/S 9mm short.
枪柄上有个微型皮肤感应器
There’s a micro-dermal sensor in the grip.
加密了你的手掌指纹 只有你能开枪
It’s been coded to your palm print so only you can fire it.
比起一把杀人机器 更像是一种个人宣言
Less of a random killing machine, more of a personal statement.
这个呢
And this?
标准无线电发射器
Standard issue radio transmitter.
激活就能知道你的位置
Activate it and it broadcasts your location.
这是求救信♥号♥♥
Distress signal.
就这些
And that’s it.
一把枪
A gun…
一个无线电
…and a radio.
不算丰富吧
Not exactly Christmas, is it?
你想要一支爆♥炸♥钢笔吗
Were you expecting an exploding pen?
我们不再造那种东西了
We don’t really go in for that anymore.
祝你好运
Good luck out there in the field.
拜托你把设备完好归还
And please return the equipment in one piece.
世道变了
Brave new world.
名单在谁手上
Who’s got the list?
告诉我 你为谁效力
Tell me! Who are you working for?
谭纳 他已经发出了五个名字
Tanner… He’s posted the first five names.
他们暴露了 有危险 赶紧把他们撤出来
Their cover’s blown. They’re in danger. Get them out now.
客房♥服务
Room service.
我没有点东西 更没点你
I didn’t order anything. Not even you.
我有了新情报
I’ve got some new information.
你来送情报有点大材小用了吧
Aren’t you a little overqualified to be delivering messages?
这都是学习过程
It’s all part of the learning curve.
而且Q害怕坐飞机
And Q’s afraid of flying.
当然了
Of course he is.
偷走名单的人已经解密了名单
So whoever stole the list has already decrypted it.
他们将头五个名字发在了网上
They posted the first five names on the web.
这只是时间问题
Well, it was only a matter of time.
这只是个开始
Well, that’s just the start.
每过一周他们会再发五个
They’re posting five more next week, and the week after.
就像是虐待狂的游戏
It’s some kind of sadistic game.
用剃须刀刮胡子
Cut-throat razor.
真传统
How very traditional.
有时候我喜欢老派作风
Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way.
有时候还是老办法最好
Sometimes the old ways are the best.
你又要把自己的命交到我手里吗
Are you putting your life in my hands again?
名单的事M已经告诉过我了
M’s… already briefed me on the list.
所以我不禁好奇
Raising the tantalizing question
你到这里来的真正原因
of what you’re really doing here.
官方的指示是要我提供帮助
My official directive was to help…
各种各样的帮助
“In any way I can.”
比如帮马洛瑞监视我吗
Like spying for Mallory.
要知道 马洛瑞没你想的这么坏
You know, Mallory’s not as bad as you think.
他是个官僚
He’s a bureaucrat.
你该做做功课
You should do your homework.
加雷斯·马洛瑞前中校
Gareth Mallory was a Lieutenant Colonel…
曾在北爱尔兰赫尔福德军团服役
Lieutenant Colonel in Northern Ireland, Hereford Regiment.
他被爱尔兰共和军监禁了三个月
Spent three months at the hands of the IRA.
所以他远不止看上去的那样
So there’s more to him than meets the eye.
到时就知道了
We’ll see.
别动
Keep still.
这里比较难搞
This is the tricky part.
这样好多了
Now that’s better.
现在能看出来了
You look the part now.
看出来什么
And what part’s that?
老家伙
Old dog,
新花样
new tricks.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
不要碰耳朵
Don’t touch your ear.
这里有三个出口
I’ve got three exits,
还有很多盲点
lots of blind spots.
我负责掩护
I’ve got them covered.
你穿这一身很漂亮
You look beautiful in that dress.
你自己也不赖
You don ‘t scrub up so bad yourself.
多个帮手的效果总是出人意料
It’s amazing what one can do with an extra pair of hands.
你也会说这种话吗
You’re telling me.
你赌博吗
Do you gamble?
时不时小赌几把
I like a little flutter now and then.
谁不喜欢冒险呢
Who doesn’t like to take chances?
晚上好 先生 有什么事吗
Good evening, sir. How may I help you?
我想要兑成现金 谢谢
I’d like to cash this in, please.
稍等 先生
One moment, sir.
今晚运气不错 先生
Good fortune tonight, sir.
但愿如此
Let’s hope so.
我代表赌场祝贺你
With compliments of the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能请我喝一杯吗
Now you can afford to buy me a drink.
也许不止一杯
Maybe I’ll even stretch to two.
我估计我手上拿着四百万欧元
I’m guessing I’ve got four million euros in here.
不错 我喜欢这游戏
Not bad. I like this game.
想玩玩看其他的吗
Why don’t we play another?
我不赌博
I don’t gamble.
我运气不好
I’m not very lucky.
就像我们那位上海的朋友
A little like our friend in Shanghai.
我一直期待着是谁来兑现这些筹码
I’ve been waiting to see who would redeem the chip.
你的登场方式非常高调
You made such a bold entrance into our little drama.
我把剧情复杂化了吗
Did I over-complicate the plot?
谁不喜欢曲折的剧情呢 怎么称呼
Who doesn’t appreciate the occasional twist, Mr…?
邦德
Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
我叫塞芙琳
Severine.
邦德先生
So, Mr. Bond,
我们喝完这杯后再谈谈你下一场表演如何
shall we discuss your next performance over that drink?
我很乐意
I’d like that.
你朋友也要一起来吗
Will your friends be joining us?
是的 恐怕不得不来
That, I’m afraid, is inevitable.
她很漂亮
She’s pretty.
我知道
Now, now.
如果你喜欢那种类型
If you like that sort of thing.
我会告诉你的
I’ll keep you posted.
好极了
Perfect.
你介意我问你个商业问题吗
Would you mind if I asked you a business question?
那要看是什么问题了
Depends on the question.
和死亡有关
It has to do with death.
一个你很精通的话题
A subject in which you’re well-versed.
何以见得
And how would you know that?
只有一种女人会穿着露背晚礼服
Only a certain kind of woman wears a backless dress
大腿上还绑着贝雷塔点70手♥枪♥
with a Beretta 70 strapped to her thigh.
当一个穿着燕尾服带着瓦尔特手♥枪♥的帅哥
One can never be too careful when
和你打交道的时候 你总是要再小心不过
handsome men in tuxedos carry Walthers.
这么说我没猜错 是你杀了帕特里斯吗
I am correct in assuming you killed Patrice?
是的
Yes.
我能问下为什么吗
Might I ask why?
我想要见你的雇主
I want to meet your employer.
小心你想要做的事
Be careful what you wish for.
你害怕了
You’re scared.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the drink,
邦德先生
Mr. Bond.
你的演技不错
You put on a good show.
但自从我们一坐下来
But ever since we sat down,
你就一直盯着你的保镖看
you haven’t stopped looking at your bodyguards.
三个保镖未免也太多了吧
Now, three of them is a bit excessive.
他们在控制你 不是在保护你
They’re controlling you. They’re not protecting you.
你手腕上的纹身 是澳门性♥交♥易的标志
The tattoo on your wrist is Macau sex trade.
你是赌场的人吧
You belonged to one of the houses.
从12岁开始 还是13岁
What were you? 12? 13?