We should shut down.
不 追踪它
No, track it.
我们要查出来源
We have to know where it’s coming from.
追踪来源
Strip the headers. Trace the source.
他们到底怎么进的我们的系统
How the hell did they get into our system?
开始追踪
Getting trace back now.
看起来
It appears…
看起来是你的电脑 夫人
It appears to be your computer, ma’am.
关掉它
Shut it down.
这是什么
What is this?
老天啊
For God’s sake!
快让开
Just get out of the way!
-你不认识这辆车吗 -女士
-Don’t you recognize the car? -Madam.
CNN重大新闻
This is CNN Breaking News.
应急小组还在评估事故损伤
Emergency crews are still attempting to assess
调查人员已经介入调查
the damage as investigators hunt for leads
这起发生在伦敦市中心的
in what now appears to be a major
重大恐怖袭击事件
terrorist attack in the heart of London.
目前为止还未有人
No-one has yet claimed
声称对这起据说是
responsibility for what sources are calling
针对英国情报部门的
a possible “Cyber-terrorist
网络恐怖袭击负责
assault” On the British Secret Service.
从现场发来的早期报告称
Early reports from the scene indicate
至少六人死亡 多人受伤
at least six dead, many more injured,
爆♥炸♥发生后
with victims being evacuated to local hospitals
被害人立即被送往当地医院急救
within minutes of the explosion.
该走了 夫人
It’s time to go, ma’am.
我一定要查出罪魁祸首
I’m going to find whoever did this.
你死到哪里去了
Where the hell have you been?
享受”死”的时光
Enjoying death.
007特工报道
007 reporting for duty.
你为什么不打电♥话♥来
Why didn’t you call?
你没收到明信片吗
You didn’t get the postcard?
你该试试看 远离世俗
You should try it some time. Get away from it all.
这能扩大你的眼界
It really lends perspective.
你把那个地方的酒都喝光了吧
Ran out of drink where you were, did they?
你当时怎么说来着
What was it you said?
该死的快开枪
“Take the bloody shot.”
我是当机立断
I made a judgment call.
你该相信我可以完成任务
You should have trusted me to finish the job.
当时的情况是 要么可能失去你
It was the possibility of losing you
要么肯定失去所有其他特工
or the certainty of losing all those other agents.
我只能这么决定 你也知道
I made the only decision I could and you know it.
我觉得你失去了胆量
I think you lost your nerve.
那你想要怎样 我给你道歉吗
What do you expect, a bloody apology?
你知道游戏规则
You know the rules of the game.
你干这行这么久了
You’ve been playing it long enough.
我们都是
We both have.
也许太久了
Maybe too long.
这话对你自己说吧
Speak for yourself.
隆森死了吧
Ronson didn’t make it, did he?
是的
No.
所以就这样了
So this is it.
我们都没用了
We’re both played out.
如果你这么想 为什么要回来
Well, if you believe that, why did you come back?
问得好
Good question.
因为我们被袭击了
Because we’re under attack.
而你知道我们需要你
And you know we need you.
我回来了
Well, I’m here.
你会接受报告 重新评估你的服役状态
You’ll have to be debriefed and declared fit for active service.
只有通过测试你才能回归
You can only return to duty when you’ve passed the tests,
所以严肃对待
so take them seriously.
你也许可以先洗个澡
And a shower might be in order.
我回家换身衣服
I’ll go home and change.
我们把你的公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
Oh, we’ve sold your flat,
你的东西被收进了仓库
put your things into storage.
对一个没有亲属的死亡特工
Standard procedure on the death of an unmarried employee
这是标准程序
with no next of kin.
你该打个电♥话♥
You should have called.
我住酒店
I’ll find a hotel.
反正你不能睡在这里
Well, you’re bloody well not sleeping here.
袭击者入侵了环境控制系统
The assailant hacked into the environmental control system,
隔离了安全协议 释放了瓦斯
locked out the safety protocols and turned on the gas,
而这本该是不可能的
all of which should have been impossible.
另外 他们黑进了她的电脑
On top of that, they hacked into her files.
他们知道她的日程安排
They knew her appointments,
他们知道她不在大楼里
knew she’d be out of the building.
他们不是要杀她
They weren’t targeting her.
而是要给她颜色看
They wanted her to see it.
我们在哪里 谭纳
Where are we, Tanner?
新总部
New digs.
旧总部被判定为缺乏战略防御力
The old building was declared “Strategically vulnerable”.
说得真婉转
That’s putting it mildly.
他能入侵英国最严密的安全系统
He was able to breach the most secure computer system in Britain.
所以我们要进入战备状态
So we’re on war footing now.
这是丘吉尔的防空堡垒
This was part of Churchill’s bunker.
这里的隧♥道♥
We’re still discovering tunnels
能追溯到18世纪
dating back to the 18th Century.
很不错 要是没有老鼠就更好了
Quite fascinating, if it wasn’t for the rats.
我什么时候能见到M
When do I see M?
明天 如果你走运的话
Tomorrow you’ll see M and Mallory, too,
你能见到M和马洛瑞
if you’re lucky.
马洛瑞是谁
Who’s Mallory?
他是情报安全委员会主席
The new Chairman of the Intelligence and Security Committee.
很不错的人
Charming man.
你们肯定合得来
I think you and he are really going to hit it off.
欢迎来到新军情六处
Welcome to the new MI6.
我们在试图追踪电脑信息
We’ve attempted to trace the computer message, but
但信息是由一组不对称的安全运算法则发送
it was sent by an asymmetrical security algorithm,
发送的信♥号♥♥分布在全球
which bounced the signal all over the globe
数以千计的不同服务器
through over a thousand different servers.
而他们既然能破解M的密♥码♥
And now that they’ve accessed M’s codes,
那么迟早也能破解名单
it’s only a matter of time before they’re able to decrypt the list.
军需部正在分♥析♥图片 但目前还没有结果
Q-Branch have been analyzing the picture but so far nothing.
应该是她过去认识的人
The general feeling is it’s probably someone from her past.
也许是她在香港情报站负责的时候
Perhaps when she was running things in Hong Kong.
她完全不知道是怎么回事
She’s no idea what it all means.
你相信吗
You believe that?
事实是 我们不知道是谁拿走了名单
The truth is, we don’t have a clue who took the list
也不知道他们要拿名单做什么
or what they plan to do with it.
我们可以回头再做
We can always do this later.
嗯 听你的
You know what? Let’s.
我会从一些简单的词汇联想开始
I’d like to start with some simple word associations.
告诉我你第一个想到的单词
Just tell me the first word that pops into your head.
比如 我说”今天” 你会说
For example, I might say “Day” And you might say…
浪费
Wasted.
好吧
All right.
枪
Gun.
-射击 -特工
-Shot. -Agent.
内奸
Provocateur.
女人
Woman.
内奸
Provocatrix.
心脏
Heart.
目标
Target.
鸟
Bird.
天空
Sky.
M
M.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
阳光
Sunlight.
游泳
Swim.
-月光 -跳舞