I think.
嘿 那是我的枪!
Hey, that’s my gun!
-德克斯? -试着摇一摇
– Dex? – Try shaking it.
-我们得快点 -不要过去 你这个白♥痴♥
– We must hurry. – Don’t do it, you idiot!
站住 博士!
Doctor, stop!
谁胆敢来到我面前?
Who dares come before me?
谁胆敢闯入到这地方?
Who dares enter this place?
一开始就不能阻止了
What has begun cannot be stopped.
-这个世界到了结束的时候了 -托肯考夫
– The time for this world is over. – Totenkopf.
你好 博士
Hello, doctor.
你为什么要这样做?
Why are you doing this?
我目睹这个世界被过度挥霍
I have been witness to a world consumed by hatred
一步步走向自我毁灭
and bent on self-destruction.
看着我们这理想乐园
Watched as we have taken what was to be a paradise
由于我们的不负责任正在灭亡
and failed in our responsibilities as its steward.
我知道人类的未来已经注定
I know now that the course the human race has set for itself
一切都无法改变了
cannot be changed.
为了这个注定毁灭的行星 我是唯一来改变这个事实的人
I am the last, desperate chance for a doomed planet.
现在 离开这里或者去死
Now, leave this place or die!
-安全了吗? -嗯 试试就知道
– Is it safe? – Well, there’s only one way to find out.
我的意思是扔个东西过去
I meant throw something.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
我们来的太晚了
We’re too late.
这是他的私人文件
These are his personal papers.
他从来没离开过 他一定还在这里
He would never leave without them. He must still be here.
-我们必须找到他 -我找到他了
– We must find him. – I found him.
这不可能
It’s impossible.
不会吧
It can’t be.
他日记的最后一天是1918年10月11日
The last entry in his journal was made on October 11, 1918.
他已经死了20年了
He died over 20 years ago.
我们一直在找一个幽灵
We’ve been chasing a ghost.
还有三分钟起飞
Three minutes to liftoff.
他们不会停 他们是按设定的程序来完成的
They never stopped. They’re finishing what they were programmed to do.
看到了吗?整个岛就是托肯考夫 每条线路 每个装置
Don’t you see? This entire island is Totenkopf. Every wire, every gear.
他在死后还有办法蒙骗我们
He’s found a way to cheat even his own death.
我们怎么能杀一个死人呢?
So how do we kill somebody who’s already dead?
-我们怎么停止它 -现在已经无法阻止了
– How do I stop it? – Nothing can stop it now.
-一定还有其他办法 -他的机器人不会让你得逞的
– There must be some way. – His machines would never allow it.
机器人我来对付 德克斯 告诉我怎么做?
Leave the machines to me. Dex, show me what to do.
如果可以切断中♥央♥系统的控制线路
If you can cut the lead in the system terminal,
就会造成短路
it should create a short…
并在加速器被启动之前点燃导油管
…which will ignite the fuel line before the booster engines can fire
-从而摧毁火箭 -就这样吗?
– and destroy the atmosphere. – That’s it?
-这就是我要做的? -但控制系统在火箭上
– That’s all I have to do? – The terminal’s onboard the rocket.
你没有机会逃脱
You won’t have time to escape.
离开岛后尽快联♥系♥法兰基
Contact Franky as soon as you’re off the island.
-她会知道该怎么做 -你说什么?
– She’ll know exactly what to do. – What are you talking about?
-我和你一起去 -现在不行
– I’m going with you. – Not this time.
我们有过协定
We had a deal.
我不让你在事情开始变的有趣之时离开我
You’re not gonna leave me now, just when things are getting interesting.
我不会让你一个人去
I won’t let you.
我真希望我们有更多的时间在一起
I wish we had more time.
而我只希望有一天你能原谅我
And I only hope, one day, you can forgive me.
-照顾她 德克斯 -祝你好运 上尉
– Take care of her, Dex. – Good luck, Cap.
还有一分钟起飞
One minute to liftoff.
我们又见面了 神秘的朋友
We meet again, my mysterious friend.
你想怎么打?
How do you wanna do this?
干得漂亮 波莉
Nice shot, Polly.
你怎么现在才来?
What took you so long?
她是个机器人
She’s a machine.
还有二十秒起飞
Ten seconds to liftoff.

Nine…

…eight…

…seven…

…sic…

…five…

…four…
我们得把那些动物放出去
We’ve gotta get those animals off the ship.
90公里后启动加速器
Ninety kilometers to booster ignition.
没时间了
There’s no time.
那是唯一的通路了
That’s our only way across.
80公里后启动加速器
Eighty kilometers to booster ignition.
危险! 危险! 危险! 货物紧急释放
Danger! Danger! Danger! Cargo release imminent!
你刚才又做了什么?
What did you do now?
快点!
Come on!
70公里后启动加速器
Seventy kilometers to booster ignition.
60公里后启动加速器
Sicty kilometers to booster ignition.
抓紧!
Hold on!
拜讬 不要再碰其他东西了!
Please! Don’t touch anything else!
没时间了 我们不可能成功的
There’s no time. We’ll never make it.
50公里后启动加速器
Fifty kilometers to booster ignition.
跑!
Run!
40公里后启动加速器
Forty kilometers to booster ignition.
机动基地 你们听得到我吗?
Come in, Manta station. Do you read me?
30公里后启动加速器
Thirty kilometers to booster ignition.
法兰基 我是德克斯 听到吗?
Franky, it’s Dex. Do you read me?
没回应
It didn’t work.
20公里后启动加速器
Twenty kilometers to booster ignition.
乔 时间快到了 快想想办法
Joe, you’re running out of time. You’ve gotta do something.
上帝看到地球上人类的罪恶
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth…
-他以为他是上帝 -上帝说到诺亚方舟上 最后
– He thinks he’s God. – And God said unto Noah, the end…
闭嘴!
Shut up!
十公里后启动加速器
Ten kilometers to booster ignition.

Nine…

…eight…

…seven…
-六 -为什么你还不死?
-…sic… – Why won’t you die?
五公里后启动加速器
Five kilometers to booster ignition.

Four…

…three…

…two…

…one.
警告 系统故障
Warning. System failure.
加速器故障
Booster malfunction.
危险 危险
Danger. Danger.
危险
Danger.
警告 系统故障
Warning. System failure.
-加速器故障 -快看
– Booster malfunction. – Look!
危险 危险
Danger. Danger.
-那是什么? -大概是我们出去的路
– What is it? – It might be our way out of here.
我看到他们了 司令
I see them, commander.
准备出击 全体就定位
Ready assault teams. All hands on deck.
只剩一张
One shot.
你有你的报导题材了
You got your story.
波莉
Polly.
-你 -没什么
– You… – It’s all right.
你什么都不必说了
You don’t have to say anything.
你没打开镜头盖子
Lens cap.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!