– Protect the rabbits!” – Protect the rabbits!”
右边发现4个敌人目标 深度1600 保持警戒
Enemy target spotted four points to the right. Depth, 1,600. Look sharp.
乔 当心!
Joe, watch out!
-乔瑟夫 入口在那儿 -我看见了
– Joseph, there’s the inlet. – I see it.
准备好 我们会掩护你的
Get ready to make a run for it. We’re about to clear you a path.
坐好 波莉 坐好
Hold on, now, Polly. Hold on.
领队呼叫队员
Manta leader to Manta team,
鱼雷上膛 保持队形
arm cluster torpedoes and stick close to element formation.
开火
Fire.
乔瑟夫!拉起来!
Joseph! Pull up!
乔瑟夫 它还活着 撤退
Joseph, it’s still alive. Disengage.
你听到了吗? 撤退
Do you hear me? Disengage.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
-怎么了? -你听到了吗? 停下来!
– What is it? – Do you hear me? Pull up!
-方向盘卡住了 我没办法转向 -乔瑟夫!
– The rudder’s jammed. I can’t steer. – Joseph!
撤退!
Disengage!
-好险! 法兰基 谢谢你 -准备好快进入
– Thank you, Franky. That was close. – Get ready to make a run for it.
你只有一次机会
You’re only going to have one shot at this.
法兰基 你在做什么? 这可不是炫耀的时候
Franky, what are you doing? This is no time to show off.
-她直向它冲过去 -说对了
– She’s heading straight for it. – On my mark.
-她要撞过去了 -这简直是自杀
– She’s going to ram it. – It’s suicide.
法兰基 拉起
Franky, pull up.
-三 -拉起 法兰基
– Three. – Pull up, Franky.

Two.

One.
你的路打通了
You’re all clear.
祝你好运 乔
Good luck, Joe.
谢谢你 法兰基 以后的就交给我们了
Thank you, Franky. We’ll take it from here.
她真是特别的女人
She’s some kind of girl.
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
我们要浮出水面了
I’m taking us up.
怎么了?
What?
-那是什么? -托肯考夫创造的生物
– What is it? – One of Totenkopf’s creatures.
-你不打算拍那个吗? -我只剩两张底片了
– You’re not gonna photograph that? – I’ve only got two shots left.
谁知道那边会有什么等着我们
Who knows what’s waiting for us out there.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
情况越来越明显了 托肯考夫就在不远处
There’s a clearing up ahead. Totenkopf can’t be far.
快跑
Run.
那边
There.
波莉!
Polly!
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
快点!
Come on!
波莉!
Polly!
快点!
Come on!
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
你是不是有问题? 你差点就没命了!
Are you completely insane? You could have gotten yourself killed!
-没关系 -不 没事
– It’s okay. – No, it isn’t.
-我没有那个意思 -我拍到地面了!
– I didn’t mean… – I shot the ground!
-什么? -在我们逃命的时候
– What? – When we were running,
我拍到地面
I shot the ground.
这可不好笑
It isn’t funny.
我只剩一张底片了 一张!
I only have one shot left. One shot!
你和那愚蠢的相机到底是怎么了?
What is it with you and that stupid camera, anyway?
那是你给我的
You gave it to me.
你甚至都不记得了 是吧?
You don’t even remember, do you?
你在南京当美国志愿军
You were flying with the American volunteers in Nanjing,
而我在报导上海撤退
I was covering the evacuation of Shanghai.
-我记起来了 -乔 我想问你些事情
– I remember. – Joe, I wanna ask you something
希望你能说真话
and I want you to tell me the truth.
我发誓我不在乎真♥相♥是什么 我只是想知道
I don’t care one way or the other, I swear. I just need to know.
在南京的那个女人是法兰基 对吧?
The girl in Nanjing was Franky, wasn’t it?
-波莉 -你认识她多久了?
– Polly. – How long were you seeing her?
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
我从未愚弄你
I never fooled around on you.
从未
Never.
飞机是我弄坏的
I sabotaged your plane.
-三个月 -我就知道!
– Three months. – I knew it!
我真不敢相信我曾经信任你 你这个-
I can’t believe I ever trusted you, you lousy…
他在这儿
He’s here.
你还好吧?
You all right?
从这边走
Through there.
从那边走
Through there.
我的天啊 乔
My God, Joe.
是个诺亚方舟
It’s an ark.
他建造了一个诺亚方舟
He’s building an ark.
你怎么了?
What are you doing?
你真的认为你会发现有什么比
You honestly think you’re gonna find something more important
把地球上的生物一对对的带到一个巨型火箭里
than every single creature on Earth being led two by two
更重要的事情吗?
inside a giant rocket ship?
我想有
I might.
-例如? -我看到的时候就知道了
– Like what? – I’ll know when I see it.
-十分钟后起飞 -他们已经开始倒计时了
– Ten minutes to liftoff. – They’ve started the countdown.
我们得找到托肯考夫
We have to find Totenkopf.
你找麻烦真有一套
You’ve got a gift.
-德克斯! -快上来!
– Dex! – Hurry, get in!
你还好吧? 你怎么找到我们?
Are you all right? How did you find us?
开始倒数时 我们躲到地道
We escaped into the tunnels once the countdown started.
一些科学家被抓住 他们失败了
Some of the scientists were caught. They didn’t make it.
看守我们的机器人
The machines that were guarding us
把岛上所有东西装到飞船上
are loading everything on this island into that ship.
我们大约有十分钟时间阻止它起飞
We’ve got about ten minutes to stop that thing from blasting off.
德克斯! 带我们出去!
Dex! Get us out of here!
干得漂亮 德克斯
Good boy, Dex.
谢谢 上尉
Thanks, Cap.
-他们是谁? -他们是11号♥组织
– Who are they? – They’re Unit 11.
剩下来的的人
Or what’s left of them.
他们被带到这里来完成三十年前开始的计划
They were brought here to finish what they started 30 years ago.
完成什么?
Finish what?
告诉他
Tell them.
托肯考夫认为人类注定是要灭绝的
Totenkopf believed that humankind was doomed to extinction,
所以他提了一个不可思议的构想
so he proposed the unthinkable:
造一个装着
To build a vessel that would carry the building blocks
新文明基础的飞船
of a new civilization
射向太空
into space.
他用他的机器人到处搜集样本
He used his machines to collect specimens
代表地球上的各个物种
representing all life on Earth.
托肯考夫称它 “明日世界”
What Totenkopf called “The World of Tomorrow.”
詹宁斯博士给我的那些管子是什么?
Those vials that Dr. Jennings gave me, what were they?
亚当和夏娃 托肯考夫的杰作
Adam and Eve. Totenkopf’s masterpiece.
科技乌托邦的种子
Seeds of a technological utopia.
我们偷偷把它们带出岛
We smuggled them off this island,
没有它们 托肯考夫不能够离开
knowing Totenkopf would never leave without them.
但现在他又抢回去了 那就没什么可以留住他了
But now that he has them again, there is nothing left to keep him here.
那就让他走吧 让他去不会伤害任何人的地方
Then let him go. Let him go where he can’t harm anyone.
不 不 不 那艘飞船不能离开地球
No, no, no, that ship must never leave this Earth.
为什么?你还有什么没有告诉我们
Why? What haven’t you told us?
当火箭飞离到100公里高的大气层边缘
When the rocket reaches 100 kilometers, at the edge of space,
-地球就会被毁灭 -我们要怎么阻止他?
– Earth will be incinerated. – How do we stop it?
现在只有托肯考夫可以停止它 但我们从来没接近过他
Only Totenkopf can stop it now. But we’ve never been allowed near him.
他被保护的很好 见都没见过
He’s too well guarded even to be seen.
-他在哪里? -我们正在去的路上 上尉
– Where is he? – We’re on our way, Cap.
干得漂亮 德克斯
Good boy, Dex.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
快点 他们就快来了
Hurry, they’ll be coming for us.
这边走 只有这一条路
Through there. That’s the only way in.
你看 没有能绕过它们的路
You see, there is no way past them.
只剩5分钟了 乔
Five minutes, Joe.
-在这儿等着 -你找死啊
– Wait here. – You’ll be killed.
他知道他在干什么
He knows what he’s doing.
我觉得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!