Shambhala is known by many names. To the Hebrew, it is Eden.
对古希腊来说 它叫Empurios
To the ancient Greek, it was Empurios.
你可能知道它有个名字叫做香格里拉
You may know it as Shangri-la.
暴风雪要来了 如果你们还想去的话
A storm is coming. If you still wish to go,
我们现在就必须走了
we must go now.
我需要发个讯息
I need to send a message.
佩利主编 这可能是你收到的我发送的最后一条讯息了
Editor Paley, this may be the last message you receive from me.
在寻找托肯考夫博士的时候
We’ve tracked a radio signal to Nepal
我们追踪到了一个来自尼泊尔的信♥号♥♥
in search of Dr. Totenkopf.
但是故事越来越离奇
The story grows stranger at every turn.
线索是关于一个倒数计时装置
Clues about a countdown.
但我不知道是用来干什么的
But to what, I don’t know.
我担心时间会不够了
I fear time is running out.
如果幸运的话 我不久就会回去的
With any luck, I’ll be back soon
带着德克斯和一篇新闻报导
with Dec and the story.
希望如此 -波莉 帕金斯
I hope. Polly Perkins.
文明世界到此为止
This is where civilization stops.
地图在这里是一片空白
A blank on the map.
从这儿开始我们必须要小心了
We must be careful from here.
快点
Hurry.
那是什么?
What is it?
那看起来像个矿坑
It looks like a mining outpost.
这儿发生了不好的事情
Something bad happened here.
看起来被废弃掉了
Seems to be abandoned.
告诉你的人我们要到下面去
Tell your men we’re heading down.
我想近一点看
I want a closer look.
那是什么 乔?
What is it, Joe?

Uranium.
整个矿坑都被污染了
The whole mine’s contaminated.
-我们不能待在这 -我们走
– We can’t stay here. – Let’s go.
波莉在哪儿?
Where’s Polly?
波莉!
Polly!
帕金斯小姐?
Miss Perkins?
我们分开来找
We’ll have to split up.
波莉!
Polly!
放她走
Let her go.
把那些管子给我 女的就会没事的
Give me the vials and the girl will live.
什么管子? 你在说什么啊?
What vials? What are you talking about?
我不会再问第二遍的
I will not ask a second time.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
我告诉过你 我不知道你在说什么
I told you, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你还是杀了我们吧
You’ll just have to kill us.
那就如你所愿
As you wish.
等等! 等等 等等
Wait! Wait. Wait.
对不起 乔
I’m sorry, Joe.
再见了 我的朋友们 你们的旅程到此结束了
Goodbye, my friends. Your journey ends here.
我本打算告诉你的 乔 你得相信我
I was going to tell you, Joe. You have to believe me.
-那些管子里面是什么? -我不知道
– What was in those vials? – I don’t know.
-你觉得我会相信吗? -我说的是事实 乔
– You expect me to believe that? – I’m telling the truth, Joe.
詹宁斯博士在死前把它们给了我
Dr. Jennings gave them to me just before he died.
他说这个世界将会灭亡 如果托肯考夫得到了的话
He said that the world would end and the countdown would begin
倒数计时便会开始了
if Totenkopf got his hands on them.
从一开始到现在你就只是在对我撒谎
You’ve done nothing but lie to me from the beginning.
是啊 我是个骗子
Okay, I’m a liar.
但我并没夸大其词 他的确是那么说的
But I don’t exaggerate. That is what he said.
那就是托肯考夫在找的东西
That was what Totenkopf was looking for.
-那就是他抓走了德克斯的原因 -对不起
– That’s why he took Dex. – I’m sorry.
我从来没想过这一切这会发生
I never meant for any of this to happen.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
噪音又来了
That noise again.
快啊!
Move!
你在做什么啊?
What are you doing?
过来!
Come on!
哦 好极了
Oh, great.
我们安全了
We’re safe.
波莉 这或许是我们最后共处的时光了
Polly, this may be our last moment together.
我有些事情要问你
There’s something I need to ask you.
是什么呢 乔?
Yes, Joe?
是不是你切断我的输油管的?
Did you cut my fuel line?
该死!我可没有破坏你那烂飞机!
Damn it! I didn’t sabotage your lousy airplane!
我们在地球上最后共处的时光 你就只想问我这些?
Our last moments on earth and this is all you have to say to me?
我们就不能别吵架吗?
Could we just for once die without all this bickering?
你们在那儿啊
There you are.
-你们为何要锁门? -跑!
– Why did you lock the door? – Run!
我的胶卷
My film.
波莉 别管它了! 没时间了!
Polly, leave it! There’s no time!
波莉
Polly.
波莉
Polly.
我的衣服
My clothes.
你在这儿做什么呢? 出去 出去!
What are you doing in here? Get out. Get out!
除非你能给我找条裤子遮住
Not unless you have some pants hidden under there for me.
-哦 别告诉我你- -赤身裸体
– Oh, don’t tell me you’re… – Naked.
-你说的没错 波莉 -这可不好笑 乔
– You can say it, Polly. – This isn’t funny, Joe.
我们在哪儿? 发生什么了? 我们的衣服哪儿去了?
Where are we? What happened to us? Where are our clothes?
别再那样看着我了
Stop looking at me like that.
哪样?
Like what?
转过去 乔
Turn around, Joe.
我是认真的 转过去
I’m serious. Turn around.
嗨 乔
Hi, Joe.
问问他把我们的衣服怎么了
Ask him what he did with our clothes.
衣服烧掉了
The clothes are burned.
烧掉了? 为什么?
Burned? Why?
他说矿坑里有毒
He says the mine is poisonous.
我们的衣服被感染了
Our clothes were infected.
他说他已经安排了向导带我们回山下
He says he’s arranged for a guide to lead us back down the mountain.
我们一穿好衣服他就会来带我们
He will take us there once we are dressed.
我们很感激 但跟他解释一下我们来这儿是要找人
We appreciate that. But explain to him we are here to find a man.
他说天黑之前我们必须离开
He says we must leave before it is dark.
他不能为我们做更多的事情了
There’s nothing more he can do for us.
找到这个人对我们很重要
It’s very important we find this man.
他叫托肯考夫!
His name is Totenkopf!
他说 你想找这个人做什么?
He says, what do you want with this man?
我来是要杀掉他的
I’ve come to kill him.
还要找到我的朋友
And to find my friend.
他说他会帮你的
He says he will help you.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我觉得他们烧错了衣服
I think they burned the wrong clothes.
你说过我不能带别的东西来
You said I couldn’t bring anything else.
我觉得你看起来像只长毛象
I think you look like a woolly mammoth.
他们在等我们
They’re waiting for us.
喇♥嘛♥说托肯考夫奴役他的人♥民♥
The priest says that Totenkopf enslaved his people,
让他们在矿坑里工作 但矿坑是有毒的
made them work in the mine, but the mine was poisonous.
那些没有马上死的人被捉来这做研究
Those who did not die right away were brought here for him to study.
托肯考夫现在在哪儿?
Where is Totenkopf now?
他不知道 只知道他很多年前就不见了
He does not know. Only that Totenkopf is gone, many years ago.
我简直不能相信竟然会这样
I can’t believe this is happening.
只剩两张底片了
I only have two shots left.
我们在香格里拉的时候 我也是只有两张底片
We’re in Shangri-la and all I have is two shots.
我的东西都在那个袋子
Everything I had was in that bag.
你应该让我回去拿胶卷的
You should have let me go back for my film.
你说的对 我是该那么做
You’re right, I should have.
他要带我们去哪儿呢?
So where’s he taking us?
去见在托肯考夫的实验中唯一幸存者
To meet the only living survivor of Totenkopf’s experiments.
什么实验?
What experiments?
问他托肯考夫在哪儿? 告诉他对我们很重要
Ask him, where is Totenkopf? Tell him it’s important we find him.
他想要知道原因 你为什么要找托肯考夫?
He wants to know why. Why do you seek Totenkopf?
让他为他所做的一切付出代价
To make him pay for what he has done.
他的手杖 他要他的手杖
His staff. He’s asking for his staff.
他说 跟着罗娜 那手杖会带你去托肯考夫那里的
He says, follow Rana. The staff will lead you there to Totenkopf.
罗娜? 有这么一个地方吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!