They’ve come back for the generators.
这些是什么东西?
Who is this guy?
-你还好吗? -很好
– You okay? – Great.
如果你需要 在你的座位下面有一瓶牛奶
There’s a bottle of Milk of Magnesia under the seat if you need it.
-我很好 -你脸色不好!
– I’m fine. – You don’t look so good.
拉起!
Pull up!
-乔! -我看到了!
– Joe! – I see it!
他逃走了
It’s getting away.
-我收不到信♥号♥♥了 上尉 -我会找到的 德克斯
– I lost the signal, Cap. – I’ll find him, Dex. Sit tight.
-向左 -向后坐 波莉
– Go left. – Sit back, Polly.
去百老汇有一条捷径 你可以在第42大街截住他
There’s a shortcut down Broadway. You can catch him on 42nd Street.
我对这些街道了如指掌 向左!
I know these streets like the back of my hand. Go left!
嗨!
Hey!
好的 现在笔直往前
Okay, okay, now go straight.
-不 不 右转! -什么时候?
– No, no, no, go right! – When?
退后 那儿
Back there.
下次我应该更早一点知道
I could use a little more warning next time.
向左!
Go left!
告诉我你找到信♥号♥♥了 德克斯
Tell me you got something, Dex.
我们这边正在被痛击
We’re getting clobbered up here.
这里也好不到那儿去
It’s no picnic down here either,
上尉 再坚持一会儿 我马上要找到他了
Cap. Hang in there, I’ve almost got it.
乔!
Joe!
德克斯! 我们坚持不住了
Dex! We can’t hold them off any longer!
-我马上搞定了 -我们必须马上撤离
– I’m almost there. – We have to evacuate now!
你们先走吧 我马上就来
Go ahead without me. I’m right behind you.
-有趣 -好吧 在药店左转
– Lovely. – Okay, turn left at the drugstore.
-再左转 -我们现在在绕圈
– Left again. – We’re going around in circles.
你就不能相信我吗? 左转!
Will you just trust me? Go left!
-这是死路 -不应该到这里的啊!
– It’s a dead end. – That’s not supposed to be there.
这是条死路!
It’s a dead end!
没路出去了!
There’s no way out!
去死吧
Oh, bugger.
乔!
Joe!
-带头的在那儿 -这就是你说的捷径!
– There’s the lead ship. – Shortcut!
至少是我把你带来这里的 不是吗 ?
I got us here, didn’t I?
-德克斯 德克斯! -上尉 我只需要30秒
– Dex. Dex! – Thirty seconds, Cap, that’s all I need.
-30秒 -或许再多点
– Thirty seconds. – Plus or minus.
听着 我尽量把把他引到海面上去
Listen, I’ll try and take them out over the water,
你抓紧时间 完毕
buy us some time. Over.
你能来真是太好了
Still glad you came?
乔 我找到他了! 乔!
Joe, I found it! Joe!
德克斯 回答 在哪儿?
Dec, come in. Where is it?
回答 德克斯 你还在吗? 德克斯?
Come in, Dec. Are you there? Dec?
德克斯 收得到吗?
Dec, do you read me?
德克斯 还在吗?
Dec, are you there?
我不想再玩下去了
I can’t outrun them much longer.
抓牢
Hold on.
乔 你在干什么啊?你在向下俯冲
Joe, what are you doing? You’re heading straight down!
-你会让我们都送命的! -我知道自己在做什么 抓牢
– You’re gonna kill us! – I know what I’m doing. Just hold on.
速度太快了 我们会受不了的
We’re going too fast. We’re not gonna make it.
乔 你必须拉起来了!
Joe, you have to pull up!
拉起来!
Pull up!
-我们在水下 -德克斯 改装的
– We went underwater. – Dex rigged it up.
从一本漫画里面找到设计灵感的
Got the idea from one of his comic books.
你的意思是 你一开始就知道会这样
You mean, you knew this the whole time,
而你却让我认为我们会坠机?
and you let me think we were gonna crash?
我以为我们会死! 你应该告诉我的!
I thought we were gonna die! You should have said something!
听着 波莉 是你自己要跟来的 不是我叫你来的
Look, Polly, it was your idea to tag along, not mine.
如果你受不了 不是我的错
If you can’t take it, that’s not my fault.
哦 我受得了
Oh, I can take it.
-我可以接受你计划中的任何事 -很好
– I can take anything you dish out. – Good.
因为我没有什么计划
Because that was nothing.
德克斯 回答 你能收到吗?
Dex, come in. Do you read me?
你能收到吗 德克斯?
Do you read me, Dex? Copy.
德克斯!
Dex!
德克斯!
Dex!
德克斯
Dex.
到处都是
They’re everywhere.
乔 小心!
Joe, look out!
德克斯!
Dex!
托肯考夫为什么会这么做?
Why would Totenkopf do this?
为什么是德克斯呢 ? 这没有任何意义
Why Dex? It doesn’t make any sense.
他在找什么东西
He was looking for something.
德克斯说过他知道信♥号♥♥是从哪儿发出来的
Dex said he knew where the transmission was coming from.
他一定已经很接近了
He must have got too close.
-他想要告诉我些东西- -乔
– He was trying to tell me something… – Joe.
干得好 德克斯
Good boy, Dex.
这日记是维加斯博士的
These journals belong to Dr. Vargas.
肯定是在他失踪之前交给詹宁斯博士的
He must have passed them on to Dr. Jennings before his disappearance.
-天哪 -怎么了?
– My God. – What?
托肯考夫在12岁的时候就拿到他第一个专利
“Totenkopf was awarded his first patent when he was 12 years old.
到17岁的时候 他已经有了两个博士头衔
By 17, he had already received two doctorates
这时的他在学界很有名望
and was one of the most highly regarded minds of his day.
在他消失之后的一年 谣言便开始流传
One year after his disappearance, ominous rumors began circulating.
人们偷偷说托肯考夫
Whispers that Totenkopf had begun work
研究会给人类带来世界末日的装置
on what was darkly hinted to be a doomsday device.
无论怎么努力都始终找不到他
Efforts to locate him have consistently failed,
他的下落至今仍然是一个谜
and to this day, his whereabouts remain a mystery.
甚至关于他同伴的消息更少
Even less is known about his companion,
控制机器的那个杀手
an assassin who controls his machines.”
她就是带走德克斯的那个人
She’s the one who took Dex.
还有别的吗?
What else?
里面有11号♥组织的补给日志
These are Unit 11 supply logs.
这就是他在过去的三年里
This is everything he’s used his machines to collect
用他的机器来收集的全部东西 包括城市里的发电机
for the last three years, including generators from the city.
看起来就像是从世界各地购物的清单
It reads like a shopping list from all over the world.
你一直在做什么呢 博士?
What have you been up to, doctor?
会没事的 乔 德克斯可以照顾他自己的
Lt’ll be all right, Joe. Dex can look after himself.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
我的老朋友乔
My old friend Joe.
-再见到你真高兴 -也很高兴见到你 卡基
– So glad to see you again. – It’s good to see you too, Kaji.
-再见到你真高兴 -也很高兴见到你 卡基
– So glad to see you again. – It’s good to see you too, Kaji.
这是波莉 帕金斯 她会跟我们一起来的
This is Polly Perkins. She’ll be coming with us.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
-卡基 你拿到我要的那些地图了吗? -是啊 在里面
– Kaji, did you get the maps I needed? – Yeah, they’re inside.
你有给我带来点什么东西吗?
Did you get a little something for me?
当然 三箱 就跟你要求的一样
Of course. Three cases, just like you asked.
维也纳香肠 天啊 我等了很久了
Vienna sausages. My God, it’s been so long.
卡基 西♥藏♥这个地方怎么样?
Kaji, how’s your Tibetan?
来吧 我给你看看地图
Come, I’ll show you the maps.
-你对他了解多深? -卡基?
– How well do you know him? – Kaji?
他是个退伍老兵 侦查兵 怎么了?
He’s old legion. Reconnaissance. Why?
我信不过他
I don’t trust him.
真有趣 他对你的看法也是如此
That’s funny, he said the same thing about you.
给你 换了吧 把你衣服留下来
Here. Get changed. Your clothes stay behind.
我们去的地方你没必要穿高跟鞋
You won’t be needing high heels where we’re going.
德克斯追踪信♥号♥♥到了这里 卡拉卡尔北部的这个山谷
Dex tracked the signal to here, this valley north of Karakal.
这里就是信♥号♥♥发出来的地方
This is where the transmission originated.
为什么这里没有标记呢? 这是什么地方?
Why is there no writing here? What is this place?
-香巴拉 -你知道?
– Shambhala. – You know it?
那是禁区
It is forbidden.
据说那是时间之轮魔法的泉源
It’s said to be the source of the Kalachakra, Tibetan magic.
据说在那里的人们拥有超自然的能力
Those who live there are said to have supernatural powers.
你可以带我们去那儿的 卡基 对吧?
You can get us there, Kaji, can’t you?
没有人冒过这么大的险 这太危险了
No one has ventured this far. It’s very dangerous.
据说香巴拉
Shambhala is said to be protected
受时间之轮的喇♥嘛♥保护
by the priests of the Kalachakra lamasery.
如果让他们发现我们在那儿 他们就会把我们杀了
If they find us there, they will kill us.
为什么? 为什么这个地方如此特殊?
Why? Why is this place so special?
香巴拉有很多的名字 对希伯来人来说 它叫伊甸园

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!