Well, it’s nice to see you too.
德克斯说你可能心情不好
Dex said you might be in a mood.
德克斯?
Dex?
进来!
Get in here!
已经三年了 乔 你不在生我气了 是不是?
It’s been three years, Joe. You’re not still mad at me, are you?
应该忘记我们之间的过节吧
Can’t even remember what we were fighting about.
你阴谋破坏我的飞机
You sabotaged my plane.
好吧
Right.
就因为你 我在满州的监狱待了六个月
I spent six months in a Manchurian slave camp because of you.
-他们差点切我的手指 -乔
– They were gonna cut off my fingers. – Joe,
严重声明:我没有破坏你那该死的飞机
for the last time, I didn’t sabotage your damn airplane.
你应该有一张东条英机的照片吧
All so you could get a photograph of Tojo Hideki
在他的浴衣里面 记得吗?
in his bathrobe, remember?
你知道 我刚想到
You know, I’m starting to think
你所说的所谓阴谋破坏蠢话
that you’ve invented this whole sabotage nonsense
就是为了掩盖一个事实:我们在南京的那时后
to cover the fact that you were running around on me
你身边待着一个神秘的女人
with your little mystery girl the whole time we were in Nanjing.
没有这回事 都是你的臆想
Never happened. All in your imagination.
她是谁 乔?
Who was she, Joe?
-她叫什么名字? -够了
– What was her name? – That’s enough.
你想干什么?
What are you gonna do?
向我开枪?
Shoot me?
哦 好极了 我们又凑在一起了
Oh, great. We all made up.
荣幸之至 波莉
It’s been a pleasure, Polly.
我们10年后再会吧 德克斯 护送帕金斯小姐出基地
Let’s do it again in ten years. Escort Miss Perkins off the base, Dex.
如果她拒绝 就开枪
If she resists, shoot her.
-嗨 波莉 -嗨 德克斯
– Hi, Polly. – Hi, Dex.
-我想 -没事 我知道
– I gotta… – It’s okay, hon, I know.
好的
Okay.
没关系 我想你也对这
It’s just as well. I guess you wouldn’t
没有兴趣 对吧?
have been interested in this, anyway.
-你从哪儿弄来的 -还有很多这样的东西
– Where did you get that? – There’s more where this came from.
还有很多
Lots more.
-我要那个设计图 波莉 -我要我的报导 乔
– I want that blueprint, Polly. – I want this story, Joe.
你要帮助我
And you’re gonna help me get it.
或许我们应该让她看看 上尉 或许她能帮助我们
Maybe we should show her, Cap. Maybe she can help.
给我看什么?
Show me what?
给我 看什么?
Show me what?
上帝 这是什么啊?
My God. What is this?
他们是哪儿来的啊?
Where do they come from?
他们三年前就开始在偏远地区出现了
They started appearing three years ago in remote areas.
之前 我们尽量保密
We managed to keep it a secret until now.
他们毫无预兆的出现 掠夺他们想要的
They show up without warning, they take what they need,
随后毫无痕迹的消失了
and then they disappear without a trace.
三年来 我们仍然搞不清他们想要什么
Three years and we still can’t explain what they want
或是 谁派他们来的
or who’s sending them here.
今天我见了一个人 是一个科学家
A man came to see me today, a scientist.
他受了惊吓 说有人会来找他
He was terrified. Said someone was coming for him.
我问他谁让他这么害怕 他重复一个名字:
I asked him who he was so afraid of, and he repeated one name:
托肯考夫
Totenkopf.
他说的时候几乎脸色苍白
He nearly went white when he said it.
托肯考夫 他是谁?
Totenkopf, who is he?
他是一个无名氏
He’s the invisible man.
我查阅所有的图书馆两次
I’ve been through every library record twice looking for anything.
也打电♥话♥给我从巴黎到曼谷的所有朋友帮助调查
I’ve called every contact I have from Paris to Bangkok.
这是仅有的线索
This is the only thing I could dig up.
他聚集了一些神秘的科学家在柏林郊外
He ran some kind of secret science unit outside of Berlin
在第一次世界大战前
before the start of World War I.
叫做第11纵队的组织
Something called Unit 11.
已经有30年没有人说起过他的名字了
It’s been more than 30 years since anyone has spoken his name.
直到今天
Until today.
我记下了这个组织的徽章
Note the insignia he used for the unit.
与这些机器上的标志吻合
It matches the markings on all of these machines.
这个科学家 现在在那儿?
The scientist, where is he now?
同舟共济 对吗 乔?
We’re in this together, right, Joe?
除非我同意 不然任何东西都不能发表 你不能乱登文章
Nothing gets published until I say so. You don’t write a sentence
或者图片 懂吗?
or take a photograph without asking me first. Understood?
明白
Understood.
什么?
What?
我想你
I missed you.
还要谢谢你今天救了我的命
Thanks for saving my life today, by the way.
哦 你在那下面?
Were you down there?
你也想我 多美妙啊
You missed me too. How nice.
到了 这里是詹宁斯的实验室
This is it. This is Jennings’ lab.
詹宁斯博士? 我是波莉 帕金斯
Dr. Jennings? It’s Polly Perkins.
詹宁斯博士!
Dr. Jennings!
锁上了
It’s locked.
那儿有扇窗
That window there.
也许我可以从那扇窗爬进去
I may be able to get in through that window
如果我能系上绳子
if I can attach a line…
门开了
It’s open.
我们来晚了 有人攻击过这里
We’re too late. Someone beat us here.
好吧 波莉
All right, Polly…
不再玩游戏了 这究竟是什么?
…no more games. What the hell is going on?
我还指望你能够告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
詹宁斯博士!
Dr. Jennings!
你一定要阻止他!
You must stop him!
待在这儿
Stay here.
站住!
Stop!
我不想伤害你
I don’t wanna hurt you.
-帕金斯小姐 -我在这里 博士
– Miss Perkins. – I’m here, doctor.
-我会帮助你的 -你保证
– I’m going to get you some help. – You must promise.
如果托肯考夫找到他们 倒数计时就会开始
If Totenkopf finds them, the countdown will begin.
-这个世界将被毁灭 -我不明白 博士 找到什么?
– This world shall end. – I don’t understand, doctor. Find what?
记住
Promise.
他死了
He’s dead.
我想我找到了些什么
I think I found something.
詹宁斯博士 今早在剧院就带着这个
Dr. Jennings had this with him this morning at the theater.
-我最好还是回基地 -我跟你一块
– I’d better get back to the base. – I’m coming with you.
那当然
Of course you are.
发现雷达上面有一个时速超过500里的东西
Reconnaissance picked up something on radar traveling at over 500 knots
正朝我们这边来
and coming straight for us.
-还有多久到? -在那儿!
– How long before they reach us? – There!
准备好我的飞机 我要起飞了
Get my plane ready. I’m going up.
-你在干什么? -我要跟你一快去
– What are you doing? – I’m coming with you.
别傻了 忘记上次你跟我一块飞行发生了什么?
Don’t be stupid. Remember what happened last time you flew with me?
-我们有过约定 -这不是游戏 波莉
– We had a deal. – This is not a game, Polly.
-会死人的 -你不能留下我 乔
– People are gonna die. – You are not leaving me, Joe.
这次不行 这是我的报导 我们之间有协议!
Not this time. This is my story, and we had a deal!
快离开!
Go, go, go!
进来吧
Get in.
找到你们了
There you are.
上尉 我是德克斯 你能收到么?
Cap, this is Dex, do you read me?
等会 德克斯 我正忙呢
Hang on, Dex, I’m a little busy.
说吧 德克斯
Come in, Dex.
听着 不管你做什么 不要开火!
Look, whatever you do, don’t shoot!
-好的 -你开火了 对吗?
– Okay. – You shot it, didn’t you?
-对 -听着 上尉
– Yes. – Listen, Cap,
信♥号♥♥是来自这些机器中的某一个
the signal’s coming from one of those machines.
你不能让他变成碎片
You gotta keep them in one piece.
是哪一个 德克斯?
Which machine is it, Dex?
没有办法分辨 每一个都有可能
There’s no way of telling. It could be any one of them.
我想我找到他了 德克斯
I think I found it, Dex.
-等等 上尉 信♥号♥♥不见了 -他飞往城市了
– Wait, Cap, I’m losing the signal. – It’s heading for the city.
别让他逃走 我需要你把那信♥号♥♥找回来
Don’t let it get away. I need you to bounce that signal back to me.
如果我们现在丢失了 就永远找不到了
If we lose it now, we may never get it back.
你发现了什么后立刻告诉我 德克斯
You let me know when you’ve got something, Dex.
我会让你知道的 去吧
I’ll let you know. Out.
我要对每个收到的信♥号♥♥进行全频率的扫描
All right, I want a full-spectrum sweep of every incoming signal.
把每个不同的频率周期放大然后给我
Amplify any variant frequency cycle and route them to me.
他们在发电机那儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!