But ma I thought we’re gona…
女士们从来喝未调制的威士忌
Ladies never drink their whiskey straight.
怎么?
yep?
他还活着 哈利
He’s alive, Harry.
我知道
I know.
你最好有个好理由
You better have a good explanation.
他戒了酒了
He quit drinking.
这算什么狗屎解释
What kind of bulishit explanation is that?
这不是理由
That’s no explanation.
我说真的 路易
It’s true, Louis.
我受够糖衣炮弹了 你最好快给我做
I’m tired of sugar-coating. You better do it
不然我就找别人来做
or I’ll find someone else who will.
妈 爱蕊丝呢
Ma. Where’s iris?
她走了 卤肉盘在哪儿呢?
She left. Where’s that gravy boat?
她走了是什么意思?
What do you mean she left?
字面意思啊
Just what I said.
她还回来吗?
Is she coming back?
谁?噢 我不这么认为
Who? Oh. I don’t think so.
啊 我找到了
Ah, there it is.
妈 你对她说了什么
Ma. What did you say to her?
她是个荡♥妇♥
She’s a slut.
一个肮脏 狡诈的小荡♥妇♥ 你居然还敢把她带到这个家里来
A filthy, conniving little slut, and you had the nerve to bring her into this house!
但妈是你让我…
But, ma, you’re the one…
我知道你们两个在做什么
I know what you two have been up to.
恶心至极 肮脏龌龊
Disgusting. Filthy.
你侮辱了她 你不应该那样做 妈
You insulted her, you shouldn’t have done that. Ma!
我是绝不会让她对你动手动脚的
She’s not gonna get her claws into you!
我爱她 我要去给她道歉
I love her and I’m going to go apologize.
你不准向秽物道歉
You don’t apologize to filth!
你怎么敢离开我去找她
Don’t you dare leave me and go to her.
你敢!
Don’t you dare!
我为你做了那么多
After all I’ve done for you.
我将你带到这个世上
I brought you into the world.
我照顾你养育你
I nursed and nourished you.
当你父亲抛弃我们的时候
When your father deserted us,
我牺牲自己 奴役自己 好维持生活
I sacrificed and slaved to keep a roof over our heads.
我为你出♥卖♥♥♥我的身体 哈利
I sold my body for you Harry.
你让我成了妓♥女♥
I was a whore for you.
我明码标价自己 直到我的身体不再有价值
I sold myself until I was broken and weak.
如果你现在想抛弃我 随你便
If you want to abandon me now, go ahead.
你父亲就抛弃我了
Your father did.
保持别动
Stay right where you are.
这就是我抓住这些黑头的机会
Now’s my chance to get at those blackheads.
别跟个孩子似的
Don’t be such a baby.
噢 肯定是路易的电♥话♥
oh, that must be Louis.
哈喽?
Hello?
是我
It’s me.
噢 等一下
Oh. Hold on a minute.
是那个小贱♥人♥ 是不是
It’s that little bitch, isn’t it?
温柔点 她很年轻 还深陷爱河
Be gentle. She’s young and in love.
坚定 但温柔
Firm, but gentle.
爱蕊丝?
Iris?
哈洛德 我能见你吗?你能找个地方和我见面吗?
Harold, can I see you? Can you meet me someplace?
不 不不 爱蕊丝
No, no iris.
为什么?你不能给我个理由吗?
But why, can’t you tell me why?
我不需要给你任何理由!
I don’t have to give you any reasons!
温柔点 哈洛德 温柔点
Gently, Harold. Gently!
是你母亲在吗
Is your mother there?
是的
Yes.
所以你才这样说话吗?
Is that why you’re talking this way?
妈妈跟这事没关系
Mother has nothing to do with it.
你知道你母亲对我说了什么吗
Do you know what your mother said to me?
我 我不在乎
I…I don’t care.
我们需要彼此 我可以帮你
We need each other. I can help you.
你不知道你母亲在对你做什么吗?
Don’t you see what your mother’s doing to you?
我不想你说话
I don’t want to talk to you.
我也不想再见到你了
I don’t want to see you ever again.
她让你这么说的 你只是在说她想让你说的话
You’re parroting her. You’re saying what she wants you to say.
我要挂了 爱蕊丝
I’m hanging up now, iris.
我要去加利福尼亚了 和我兄弟住在一起
I’m going to California, to be with my brother.
我要挂了喔
I’m hanging up.
你不在乎?
And you don’t care?
我才不在乎呢
I could care less.
我会坐7点钟的公车
I’ll be on the seven o’clock bus.
如果我看不到你…
If I don’t see you now…
祝你旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
这并不难 不是吗
That wasn’t so hard, was it?
嘿 我正等着你呢
Eh, just the man I wanted to see.
你好 艾比
Hello, abie.
两天了 哈利 我戒酒整两天了
Two days, Harry. I’ve been dry for two days.
之前的感觉都回来了
I’m beginning to feel like the ole bug again.
我知道 我让事情变得很糟
I know I let things get pretty bad.
但我会补偿所有一切的 不管是路易 还是你
But I’m going to make it all up. To Louis and to you.
你怎么了 嗯?
What’s wrong with you ha?
看在上帝的份上 坐下 放轻松
Sit down for chrissakes. Relax.
你让我毛骨悚然
You’re giving me the creeps.
侦查蜂
Scout.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s gonna be OK.
想我没?
Miss me?
勉强算是吧
After a fashion.
你跟我想的一样吗
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
你真是一根筋
You’ve got a one track mind.
您有事儿吗 先生
You OK., mister?
对 爱蕊丝呢?
Yeah, where’s iris?
她走了 搬到加州去了
She’s gone. Moved to California.
他们都哪儿去了?
Where the hell are they?
没有比家更好的地方
There’s no place like home.
哈洛德 哈洛德 宝贝 出什么事了?你受伤了吗?
Harold, Harold baby. What’s wrong? Are you hurt?
你怎么了
What’s going on?
回你房♥间去 马上回你房♥间 你听到了吗
Go to your room! Go to your room at once! Do you hear me?
我听不见 我听不见
I can’t hear you! I can’t hear you!
出去 滚出我的房♥子
Get out. Get out of my house.
噢 哈利 我等这刻等了太久了
Oh Harry, I’ve waited so, so long.
妈?妈 你在哪儿?
Ma, ma where are you?
哈利 是你吗?
Harry? Is that you?
发生了可怕的事情
Something terrible’s happened.
你真♥他♥妈♥太对了 发生了可怕的事情
You’re damn right something terrible’s happened.
你刚在一打子目击者面前杀了艾比
You just waxed abie in front of a dozen witnesses.
你这愚蠢的异教♥徒♥…你♥他♥妈♥脑子呢
You stupid goy… you out of your fuckin’ mind?
你得帮帮我
You’ve got to help me.
怎么了?
Why?
我妈妈
My mother.
她死了
She’s dead.
死了?你妈死了?
Dead? Your mother’s dead?
我母亲死了
My mother’s dead.
发生了什么?不 等下再说 我真的很抱歉哈利
What happened? No. Tell me later. I’m sorry as hell, Harry.
但我们现在要躲出城 你得跟我们一起走
But we’re getting out of town right now, and you’re coming with us.
我想和你一起走 路易
I want to go with you Louis.
很好 其他人会安排好你妈妈的 你好好振作起来
Terrific. The boys will take care of your mother. You keep your chin up.
我不想你担心任何东西 好吗?
I don’t want you worrying about a thing OK.?
谢谢你 路易
Thanks, Louis.
行 一小时后到机场见我 你知道怎么去吧
Meet me at the airport in an hour. You know how to get there?
我们坐出租车去 路易
We’ll take a taxi, Louis.
我们?还有谁?
We? Who’s we?
我和我妈妈 没有我她会很孤独的
Me and my mother. She gets very lonely without me.
你妈妈?我以为她死了
Your mother? I thought she was dead.
她不会碍事的 我保证
She won’t be in the way. I promise.
我有个更好的主意 你待在原地别动 哈利 我们马上就来了
I got a better idea. You stay right where you are Harry. We’ll be right over.
嘿 哈利
hey Harry.
为你的老夫人感到抱歉 哈利
Sorry about your old lady, Harry.
我不是清白的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!