He talked.
听着 阿尼是我朋友 他不会告密的
Look Arnie’s a friend. He wouldn’t rat.
本尼特不是用屁♥股♥编出来这些的
Bennet didn’t pull that outta his ass.
听着 我知道这对你来说很艰难 侦查蜂
Look I know this is tough for you scout.
你带他进来
You brought him in.
我送他走
I’ll take him out.
哈利 跟他聊天 我绕后
Harry. Keep him talking. I’ll take him from behind.
过得咋样 老兄
What’s up man?
嗨 阿尼
Hey Arnie.
我猜我算是搞砸了 是吧
I guess that kind of fucks it up right?
嗯 算是
Yeah. Kinda.
听着 老兄 我真的很想跟你们混
Look man I was just trying to be a player really bad
然后 你给了我机会 我…我宕机了
and then, you gave me the opportunity, and I… I choked.
这对你来说负担太重了 来吧
It was too heavy for you. Come on.
艾比那边呢 他肯定很生我的气
So what’s up with abie? He must be seriously pissed off at me.
艾比吗?
Abie?
他有些失望
He’s a little disappointed.
我对你的尊敬至高无上 你知道我在说什么
Yo. I gotta give you mad respect, you know what I’m saying.
我以为我死定了 老兄
I thought I was a dead man.
很多人会因为我的所作所为把我扔进冰柜
A lot of homies woulda iced me for what I did.
你做了什么呢 阿尼
What did you do Arnie?
你知道的 之前在酒吧
Huh? You know, back at the bar.
你只做了这些?
Is that all you did?
你知道的 世上还有比杀人更罪恶的事情
You know there are worst crimes than killing a person.
比如说?
Like what?
背叛
Betrayal.
我♥操♥ 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 伙计
Yo! Yo! What the fuck are you doing man?
我做不到 哈利 我做不到
I can’t do it, Harry. I can’t go through with it.
你别动 他妈的杂种 别动!
Yo stay there man mother fucker, stay there!
你♥他♥妈♥要干掉我 是吧 婊♥子♥?
You was gonna fuckin’ pop me right bitch?
这太操蛋了 伙计 太操蛋了
That’s fucked up, homes. That’s mad fucked up.
你♥他♥妈♥就跟雷·查尔斯似的
You’re fucking like ray Charles and shit man.
你头昂的太高 连你♥妈♥的♥猫你都看不见
You got your head so far up your mamma’s cat you can’t see.
这就是他妈的问题所在 恰好我有解决方案
That’s a fuckin’ problem, yo. And I got the solution.
一个在枪膛里 另外十四个在弹夹里
One in the chamber, fourteen in the clip.
做掉他 艾比!
do him, abie!
我搞砸了 哈利 我把一切都搞砸了
I messed up, Harry. I messed it all up.
好吧 好吧老兄 我去见了他们
Alright, alright man, I went to see them.
但我没有告密 哈利 我没有告密 我对天发誓
But I didn’t talk, Harry. I didn’t talk. I swear to God.
我是阿尼啊
This is Arnie.
记得吗 我们二年级的时候
Remember, we go back to like second grade,
记得我们炸了饮水机
come on remember we blew up the water fountain…
我们付钱给玛丽·凯利脱了内♥裤♥…你和我…
And we paid Mary Kelly to pull down her panties… you, me and ding…
拜托 这一点都不好笑
Come on this ain’t funny anymore.
见鬼老兄 这什么东西 谁来救救我
Yo man what is this man? Somebody help me please!
你吓死我了 拜托!
You’re scaring me now, come on!
求你 求你不要 你在干什么 老兄 你要做什么
Please please stop it. What are you doing man? What are you doing?
谁来救救我 谁来救救我
Somebody help me!Somebody help me!
哈利 我不知道我是怎么了 我就是做不到
Harry, I don’t know what got into me, I just couldn’t.
麦克斯叔叔阻止了我
Uncle Max wouldn’t let me.
我能理解
I understand.
哈利 不要…求你不要把这事告诉路易
Harry, don’t… please don’t tell Louis about this.
别担心 我没打算说任何东西
Don’t worry about it. I’m not gonna say anything.
他可能会认为…我做不到了
He might think… I can’t do it.
艾比!去睡觉吧
Abie! Just go to bed.
你怎么看待”解脱”这词?
And how do you spell relief?
你有想过要离开杨斯顿吗
You ever think about getting out of youngstown?
一直以来
All the time.
头发 女孩儿的头发 而且很漂亮
Hairs! A girl’s, and pretty.
这不是我第一次找到这个了
It’s not the first time I found them.
一根在你外套上 一根在你衬衫里 然后昨晚…
One in your coat, one in your shirt, and last night…
有一根蜷缩在你内♥裤♥里
One curled up in your briefs..
你猜怎么着 那个 那个一定是爱蕊丝的
Oh you know what, that must be iris.
谁是爱蕊丝?
Who is iris?
瓦尔加先生的女仆而已
Just Mr. varga’s maid.
瓦尔加先生的女仆有头漂亮的头发
Mr. varga’s maid has beautiful hair.
你认为这头发是怎么沾得你满身都是的?
How do you suppose it got all over you?
说实话 妈 我带她出去过几次 没什么大不了的
To tell you the truth, ma, I took her out a few times. Nothing serious.
但你确实喜欢她?
But you do like her?

Yeah.
好吧 如果你喜欢她 那我也喜欢她 我希望你能快乐
Well if you like her, I like her. I want you to be happy.
真的吗 妈?
Really, ma?
嗯 真的
Yeha, really.
事实上 我觉得我们应该吃顿晚饭 一起吃 我们三个
In fact I think we should all have dinner. Together. The three of us.
母亲 儿子 还有爱蕊丝
Mother, son and iris.
很久以前 有个叫阿鲁贝利西的人偶然发现了一条满是美丽少女的河
a long time ago this little guy named alberich happened upon a river filled with gorgeous maidens.
她们在看守一大批黄金 莱茵黄金
They’re guarding this huge stash of gold, the rheingold.
这不是什么普通宝藏
This is no ordinary treasure, you understand.
里面有顶王冠 能让你变换形态
It contains a crown that allows you to change shape,
还有枚戒指 能赋予你无限力量
and a ring that gives you unlimited power.
阿鲁贝利西不是呆瓜
Alberich is no chump.
他觉得 如果他不能搞到这些姑娘们
He figures if he’s not gonna score with the maidens,
他还不如去抢黄金呢
he might as well go for the gold.
而这正是他所做的
And that’s exactly what he does.
完全出其不意 姑娘们根本没料到他这样
Total sucker punch. The maidens never see it coming.
现在 阿鲁贝利西含金量十足
Now alberich’s golden.
他站在了世界之巅
He’s on top of the world.
有天 这些神明 wotan和loge 来拜访阿鲁贝利西
One day, these gods, wotan and loge pay alberich a visit.
他们希望他能展示他的力量
They ask him to demonstrate his powers.
就在这时 阿鲁贝利西犯了个致命的错误
And that’s when alberich makes his big mistake…
他没有提防他的背后
He hasen’t to watch his back.
阿鲁贝利西把自己变成了只癞蛤♥蟆♥ 众神赶走了他
Turns himself into a toad, the gods cart him off.
你想说什么 路易
What’s on your mind, Louis?
听着 哈利 我们不能重蹈阿鲁贝利西的覆辙
See, Harry. We can’t make the same mistake that alberich made.
我们得小心你身后
We got to watch our backs.
这个塔弗特 他紧追着我们
This taft, he’s a nudge.
然后艾比觉得现在是时候当个酒鬼了
And abie thinks it’s time to to turn himself into a lush.
他成了风险 令人讨厌
He’s a worry, and he’s a pain in the ass.
啊你想怎样?给他几天 他会好起来的
What do you expect? Give him a few days, he’ll get over it.
我可没几天的时间
I don’t got a few days.
所以呢?
So?
也许你不会听我的
So maybe you won’t go for it.
你是老大
You’re the boss.
就算如此…你也可能不听我的
Even so… Maybe you won’t go for it.
行了 告诉我
Alright speak to me.
干掉他 哈利
Take him, Harry.
我硬不起来 没用的
I’m soft. It wont work.
让我们再等等
Let’s wait a little.
也许你过度兴奋了
Maybe you’re too excited.
我完全没在兴奋
I’m not excited at all.
摸我 来
Touch me here.
听着 我跟你说 没用的
I’m telling you, it won’t work.
你铅笔里没铅了?
No lead in your pencil?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
哈洛德!
Harold!
你知道规矩的 哈利 没枪 没乐子
You know the rules, Harry. No gun, no fun.
他妈的闭嘴 麦登!
Shut the fuck up, madden!
别生我气 爱蕊丝
Don’t be mad, iris.
我没生气 只是有点搞不懂
I’m not mad. Just a little confused.
你觉得你刚在跟谁说话?
Who do you think you were talking to?
我在跟麦登说话
I was talking to madden.
他今天不在状态
He wasn’t in the mood today.
所以我才 你知道的 不在状态
That’s why I wasn’t, you know, in the mood.
这太恐怖了 哈洛德 你必须得把他从你的思想里清除掉
This is terrible, Harold. You must purge him from your thoughts.
听着 我真的很抱歉 爱蕊丝
I’m really sorry, iris.
我也不想的 但…
I don’t want this. But I… I just…
我需要麦登
I need madden.
你和我相处时不能只是你自己么
Can’t you be with me without pretending you’re someone else?
你也看见我们尝试的结果了
You saw what happened when we tried.
没有结果
Nothing happened.
你必须再试一次 哈洛德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!