I dunno. I never laid eyes on him.
艾比…
abie…
艾比 看在上帝的份上 我们得离开这里
Abie, for Christ sakes. We gotta get out of here.
我♥操♥♥我♥操
Oh shit. Oh shit.
艾比
Abie.
这合同是外地的
The contract came in from out f town.
用了其他名字 谁能知道那是麦克斯·平克怀斯
Different name. Who could known it was really Max pinkwise?
所有这一切疯的操蛋事儿…
Of all the crazy fucked up things…
命运 就是这样
Fate, that’s what it was.
疯狂的侥幸 该死的命运
Crazy flukes, fucked up fate.
我说的是千分之一 万分之一
I’m talking a thousand to one, a million to one.
他就这么留在这儿吗
Should he stay here?
能怎么办?
And do what?
不 送他回家 看好 给他一片这个
No. Take him home. Give him one of these.
不管什么 别让他喝酒
And whatever you do, don’t let him drink.
老天啊 艾比…你在做什么
Jesus, abie… What are you doing?
我猜我们找到他了 侦查蜂
I guess we found him, scout.
把那个给我
Give me that.
这是我遇见过最操蛋的事儿了 哈利
It’s the most fucked up thing that ever happened to me Harry.
尽量别想 行吗
Try not to think about it, allright?
吃掉这个 来 吃掉
Just take this, here.
试着睡一觉
Try to get some sleep.
这是最操蛋的事了 哈利
It’s the most fucked up thing, Harry.
也许那根本就不是麦克斯
You know, Maybe it wasn’t Max.
你只看见他 多久 几秒钟?
You only saw him for what, a couple seconds?
那就是麦克斯
It was Max.
你没听见他叫我名字吗?
Didn’t you hear him call my name?
上帝啊 只要我还活着 我就永远不会忘记他脸上的表情
Jeez, as long as I live, I’ll never forget the look on his face.
一个巨大的问号♥
A big question mark.
然后我杀了他
Then I killed him.
木已成舟 这不是你的错
What’s done is done. It not your fault.
这不能让他回来 没有任何东西能让他回来
That won’t bring him back. Nothing will bring him back.
我可怜可爱有趣的麦克斯叔叔 我把他害惨了
My poor, sweet, funny Uncle Max. I fucked him up.
药起作用了吗?
Those pills working yet?
别让我死 哈利
Don’t let me die Harry.
没人会让你死的 行吗
No one’s gonna let you die. Allright?
别让我死
Don’t let me die.
你不会死的
You’re not gonna die.
睡一觉吧
Just go to sleep.
你怎么知道我在这儿的
How did you know I was here?
我无所不知
I know everything.
听着 我现在没工夫跟你扯淡
Look, I can’t talk to you right now.
拜托 哈利 咱哥俩不能好好聚一会儿吗?
Come can’t a couple of pals spend some quality time together?
谁跟你哥俩好了?我给你背了爱蕊丝的锅
A couple of pals? I got blamed for what you did to iris.
我没做任何你不想做的事
I didn’t do anything you didn’t want to do.
狗屎
Bullshit.
拜托 别装矜持 哈利
Come on lose the halo, Harry.
你领带上有血
You got blood on your tie.
她不在家 我们走吧
She’s not here. Let’s go.
不不不她在这里 我能闻到她的味道
No no no. She’s here. I can smell her.
你这只脏狗
You dirty dog.
爱蕊丝!开门!
Iris! Open up!
你好 哈洛德
Hello, Harold.
嘿 爱蕊丝 你一个人吗?
Hey, iris. You alone?
是的 我正在做晚餐
Yes. I was just fixing dinner.
怎么了吗 出什么事了吗?
What is it? Something wrong?
你介意我和你一起吗?
You mind if I join you?
我就问一个问题 我们会一直这样下去吗
Just one thing. Is it always going to be like this?
你想当我的女孩儿吗?
Do you want to be my girl?
是的 但…
Yes, but…
很好 那你就是我的女孩儿
Good. Then you’re my girl.
哈洛德
Harold?
嗯哼?
Umhm?
你是认真的吗?关于我做你女朋友的事
Did you really mean it… about me being your girlfriend?
是 对啊 我认真的
Yeah, yeah, I meant it.
一开始我还以为你讨厌我
At first I thought you hated me.
你就像头野兽 但现在我更了解你了
You were like a beast. But now that I know you better,
我知道你很温柔…驯顺得像只小羊羔
I see you’re gentle… Meek as a little lamb.
也许我没你想象得那么温顺
Maybe I’m not as meek as you think.
你吓不到我的 硬汉
You don’t scare me, tough guy.
说真的 你为什么要找我?
Seriously. Why do you want me?
我就是喜欢你 爱蕊丝 就是这样
I just like you, iris. That’s all.
事出有因
But there must be some reason.
在最开始是什么吸引了你?
What attracted you to me in the first place?
你能保证不生我气吗?
You promise not to get mad?
我不会生气的
I won’t get mad.
我觉得…是你的不幸
I think… Your affliction.
有趣 这也是你吸引到我的地方
Funny. That’s the same thing that attracted me to you.
什么?
What?
你的不幸
Your affliction.
但我没有啊
But I have none.
怎么了?我没问题啊 我是正常的
What? Nothing’s wrong with me. I’m normal.
我们不要吵架
Let’s not fight.
最近有看什么好电影吗?
See any good movies lately?
你觉得克利夫兰有机会拿奖吗
Think Cleveland’s got a shot at the pennant?
你喜欢哪种?腰果还是山核桃?
Which do you prefer? Cashews or pecans?
我感觉他在冷暴♥力♥你
I think he’s giving you the silent treatment.
你母亲近来如何 哈利
How’s your mother, Harry?
现在我确信他是在冷暴♥力♥你了
Now I know he’s giving you the silent treatment.
我们听说了虫子的叔叔
We heard about the bug’s Uncle.
太疯狂了 不是吗?
Now that is crazy isn’t it?
2.8亿美国人 一颗子弹 世界真小
Two-hundred-and-eighty million Americans. One bullet. Small world.
你知道 哈利 我们把你关起来的速度能快到让你脚趾蜷缩
You know, Harry, we could lock your ass up so fast it would make your toe nails curl.
但我喜欢你 哈利
But I like you, Harry.
你很孝顺
You’re good to your mother.
所以我会给你一个脱离干系的机会
So I’m giving you one chance to walk away clean.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我知道谁站在我这边
I know who my friends are.
对吧?
Right?
痛欸
Owww.
路易 艾比 他们不是你的朋友
Louis, abie, they’re not your friends.
等天塌下来他们连把伞都不给你
When the shit starts raining they won’t even give you an umbrella.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
以防你改变想法
In case you change your mind.
机会不大
Fat chance.
哈利 别这样
Harry. Don’t be that way.
我可不想把这机会让给别人
I’d hate to have to make this deal with somebody else.
谢了
Thanks.
你这么做是对的 阿尼
You’re making the right move here Arnie.
曾经有好几次 我一个人走进间漆黑的屋里坐着
There were times when I’d go alone into a dark room and sit.
每隔一段时间你就会踢我 我抚摸自己 让你平静下来
Every once in a while you’d kick and I’d stroke myself to calm you.
噢 那真是段美好愉快的时光
Oh, it was such a delicious, delightful time.
我几乎希望那九个月永远不会结束
I almost wished the nine months would never end.
然后医生说
And that’s what the doctor said.
你是臀位 你知道的
You were a breech, you know.
嗯 这是场难产 当医生都在困难地接生你的时候
Well, it’s a difficult birth, and when the doctor started having trouble delivering you,
他对我摇了摇手指 说
he shook his finger at me and said,
“凯特 看来你并不想放弃这个孩子”
‘Kate, it looks like you don’t want to give this baby up.’
我猜这是某种预兆
and it guess it was some sort of premonition,
因为在那之后 你父亲就开始胡作非为了
because right after that your father started to misbehave.
♪ How do you like it?
♪How do you like it?
♪ More, more, more!
♪ How do you like it?
♪How do you like it?
♪ More, more more…
♪ How do you like it?
♪How do you like your love?
♪ How do you like it?
♪How do you like your love?

Ma…
我向你发誓 我永远不会成为这样的人 我永远不会像爸爸一样
I swear to you there is one thing I will never be. I’ll never be like dad.
这样不对 怎么能这么骗他?
It ain’t right, tricking him like this.
他让我们陷入了困境
He stranded us on a hit.
那是个失误
It was a mistake.
他开口了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!