What are we supposed to do, wax ’em all?
结果出来 我们啥事儿没有
Turns out, we got no problem.
指证你的那中国佬决定闭嘴
The chink who fingered you decides to dummy up.
当然的 他们全都那样
Automatic! They’re like that.
最搞的地方来了 那中国佬告诉D.A.
But the funny part. This chink tells the d.A. He can’t I.D. You
他不能指认你是因为所有白人看起来都长得一模一样!
cause all white people look the same!
你好 爱蕊丝
Hello, iris.
你好 平克怀斯先生
Hello, Mr. pinkwise.
路易 这是哈利
Louis, this is Harry.
噢 我不确定你看完这书没有
I wasn’t sure if you were finished with this.
路易·巴尔加 很高兴认识你
Louis varga. Nice to know you.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
喝酒吗?
You drink?
偶尔喝
Sometimes.
你喜欢喝酒?
You like to drink?
不喜欢
No.
不错 干这行的 酒鬼基本就是累赘
Good. In this business, drunks can be a liability.
你永远不清楚是否能信任他们 问问艾比就知道了
You never know if you can trust them. Just ask abie here?
艾比?
Abie?
没错 哈利
That’s right, Harry.
一提到酒 我就是袋绝望的赏金
When it came to liquor I was a desperate feen.
说法还挺保守
That’s an understatement.
在这儿 我们更爱喝咖啡
We like coffee here.
来点儿咖啡?
Want some coffee?
当然
Sure.
爱蕊丝
Iris.
很抱歉让你得跟警♥察♥对峙
Sorry about the altercation with the police.
是啊 我猜我有点儿越线了
I guess I got a little out of line.
不不不 他们越线了
No, they did.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
你表现得实在是 谨慎
You showed alittle discretion.
你怎么知道的?
How’d you know that?
比尔
Bill.
先生们
Gentlemen.
哈利
Harry.
这是搞哪出?
What the hell is this?
哈利 他是我们的人
Harry. He’s with us.
什么?
What?
本尼特 他是我们的人 这就是我们怎么知道你没泄密的
Bennet, he’s with us. That’s how we know you didn’t talk.
真是个适合玩儿别人的恶作剧
That’s a helluva a trick to play on somebody.
我们不是在玩儿 哈利 你带进个新人 你就得承担风险
We weren’t playing, Harry. You bring in a new guy, you’re taking a risk.
假如他是个大嘴巴 或者胆小鬼呢
What if he’s a squawker?What if he’s a puss?
你得最小化风险
You gotta minimize the risk.
再说了 我觉得你才是得了便宜的那个
Besides, I’d say you gotta the better end of the deal.
你在各方面都打断了我的鼻子
You broke my nose six ways to Sunday.
有机会我还打
I’d do it again too if I had the chance.
噢是吗 操你的…
Oh, yeah, fuck you too…
嘿 嘿 拜托 友善点 哈利 别闹了
Hey. Hey now make nice.Harry make nice.
拜托 我只是公事公办
Come on it’s a job.
坐下
Sit down.
这事儿对我们来讲本来是很不愉快的
Things could’ve been unpleasant for us.
但这让我们发现了你 哈利
Except for you Harry.
我们很欣赏你
We appreciate that.
你高中念完了吗?
You finish high school?
念完了 先生
Yes, sir.
工作没?
You working?
打些零工 东奔西走的
Odd jobs. Here and there.
让我告诉你些事
Let me tell you something.
杨斯顿已经变了
Youngstown’s changed.
放到二十年前 一个人读完高中不愁没好地方要
Twenty years ago a high school graduate, guaranteed a job. A good job.
换成现在 你会被甩在后面
Now a days, you can get left behind.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
事情都很棘手难做 但是 假如你有哪怕一半你在监狱里展现出的胆量
Things can be rough. But, if you’ve got half the guts you showed in that jail,
你会在组织里做得很好
you could do well in this organization.
这是个你该为之骄傲的未来
And that’s a future to be proud of.
我觉得这得庆祝庆祝
I think this calls for a celebration.
不错 来
Good. Here.
拿去把自己收拾收拾
Go buy yourself some clothes.
这是你父亲最喜欢的西装
This was your father’s favourite suit.
西装不错
Nice suit.
你干嘛不写个牌子挂身上 你知道的 “我搞邪教” 防止我们看不出来
Why didn’t you wear a sign on top of it “I’m a goy” just in case we don’t know.
噢 这料子真赞
Oooh, that’s a nice material.
我得告诉你 哈利 你起来像屎
I gotta tell you Harry, you look like shit.
这是你最后一次穿这东西
This is the last time you’re wearing it,
你敢再穿成这样我就打断你的四肢
you wear this again I’ll break your arms and legs.
我 瓦格纳·施马格纳 只要我想 我能在任何时候干掉梅尔·托姆。
Shhhh I Wagner-schmagner, I’ll take Mel torme any day of the week.
拜托 别再闷头吃了
Come on stop drinking so much and eat.
*Everyone speaking at once*
*laughing*
牛奶 他喝的是牛奶
milk, he drinks milk.
对这孩子好
Good for him.
所以我们在哪儿来着
So where are we?
Shandoites.
Shandoites 什么呀
Shandoites. What’s that?
先生们 瓦尔加先生 见到你真高兴
Gentleman. Mr. varga. How wonderful to see you.
萝易丝夫人…
Madame roise…
太好了 见到你真高兴
Wonderful, how nice to see you.
请允许我向您介绍女士们
May I present the ladies.
宝贝 你去哪儿了 我有段时间没见过你了
Precious where have you been, I haven’t seen you in a while.
哈利 自己选吧 我请你
So Harry take your pick, it’s my treat.
来吧 别害羞
Come on don’t be shy.
没关系 我现在什么都不想要
That’s OK. I don’t want anything right now.
行吧 我好意思 来吧
Well, I’m not bashful. C’mon.
哈利 玩儿开心些 我坚持
Harry. Have some fun. I insist.
噢来吧 宝贝 现在就和我做 我好热 和我做
Come on, baby, do me now. Do me while I’m hot.
求你 哈利 现在 我准备好了!
Please, Harry, now. I’m ready now!
你猜怎么着 我们谈谈
You know what, let’s talk.
谈谈?
Talk?
我很抱歉 我不在状态
I’m sorry. I’m not in the mood.
你逗我呢吧
You’re kidding, right?
外面那些人…如果我不跟你进来 他们绝对不会轻易放过我
Those guys out there… if I didn’t come in with you, they’d never let me hear the end of it.
那真是给我省了好些麻烦
A lot of good that does me.
不 我 我会付钱的 拿着
You’ll get paid. Here.
只要我们能让他们认为 嗯 你知道的…
As long as we make them think that, well, you know…
噢 我懂了
Oh. I get it.
行 我没问题
OK. Fine by me.
太棒了让我们穿上裤子
Good, huh. Let’s get dressed.

No.
现在别穿 我们在里面待得还不够久
Not yet. We haven’t been in here long enough.
噢对
Right.
我能问你点事儿吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 我们有挺多时间要杀的
Sure. We’ve got alot of time to kill.
你和很多人交往过 对吧?
You’ve been with a lot of guys, right?
不 哈利 我是个处♥女♥
No, Harry, I’m a virgin.
嗯……我看起来正常吗?
Ummm… do I seem normal?
正常?什么意思
Normal? How do you mean.
和女孩儿 性方面那种
With girls. Sexually.
你不想要我 这不算什么好迹象
You didn’t want me. Not a good sign.
女人不能让你兴奋吗?
Don’t women turn you on?
不 不算是
No. Not really.
男人呢?
How about guys?
我不知道
I dunno.
看起来你得咨♥询♥另一种专业人士
Seems like you need another type of professional.
别想跑
Not so fast.
展露关心不会花你太多功夫
It doesn’t take but a moment to show how much you care.
再亲我一次
Kiss me again.
她是谁?
Who is she?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
香水味
Perfume.
我什么都没闻到
I don’t smell nothing.
是香水味 还是很不错的香水
It’s perfume. And it’s nice perfume, too.
今晚有女孩儿跟你在一起吗
Were there any girls with you tonight?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!