行 拍档
OK., partner.
我负责那亚洲佬 你负责收银台
I’ll take the zipper head. You take the register.
你拿那个干嘛?
What are you doing with that?
什么毛病 老兄 你要和G.Thang玩儿就得整把铁家伙 你懂我说什么吧
What’s up man, you wanna get with the g-thang, you gotta have a gat you know what I’m saying?
阿尼 我们走吧 拜托 我得回家
Arnie, come on let’s go, I gotta go home.
你要去哪儿 伙计 回家找妈咪?
Where you gonna go man, home to mommy?
别这样 阿尼
Cut it out Arnie.
妈咪好寂寞喔
Mommy’s lonely.
操你的!
Fuck you!
嘿老兄!你♥他♥妈♥搁柜台后面干嘛呢?
Hey man! What the fuck you doing behind the pretzels yo?
哈利!救我!做点什么!
Harry! Help me!Do something to him!
哈洛德 有些事儿我们得聊聊
Harold, there’s something we need to discuss.
你在读这本书?
You’ve been reading this book?
没 妈 我只是看看里面的图片
No, ma. I was just looking at the pictures.
所以 你好奇些什么?
So, what are you curious about?
没有好奇
Nothing.
哈洛德你自己听听像真的吗
Honestly, Harold. I find that hard to believe.
别羞答答的
Don’t be bashful.
我不知道该讲什么
I don’t know what to say.
你有和女孩儿交往过吗
Have you had any experiences with girls?
当然没有 妈
Of course not, ma.
那你就不会知道 当今社会好女孩儿都绝迹了
Then you wouldn’t know, but girls today are no good.
她们是荡♥妇♥ 总想用她们的那种事去魅惑好男孩儿
Their sluts, they’re always trying to tempt good boys with their thing.
那种事?
Thing?
对啊 女孩儿们会通过两腿之间做♥爱♥
Yeah. Girls have the sex thing, between their legs.
我猜我不需要告诉你具体的 因为…
And I guess I don’t have to tell you what it looks like because…
你知道 男孩儿们总是知道
You know. Boys always do.
妈 求你 我不想再听了
Ma, please. I don’t want to hear anymore.
一个男人和一个女人在一起
A man and a woman get together.
是的 他压住她 然后…他就有他的…做♥爱♥的东西…
Yes, him on top of her and…Well, he has… His sex thing…
然后他就放到她的两腿之间 长毛的地方 进到她肚子里
And he puts it between her legs where the hair is and it goes up into her belly
接着她扭动蠕动直到最终…
and she wiggles and squirms until finally…
妈 求你了 别说了!
Ma! Please, stop!
好了 你知道 现在的女孩儿两腿之间都是病态腐♥败♥的…
Well you know, girls today have diseases between their legs…
噢 我可以继续列举下去 但我知道这不会多有用
Oh, I could go on,but it won’t do any good.
因为我知道 只要哪个女孩儿单独见你 用她的技巧诱惑你
Because soon as a girl comes along and tempts you with her thing,
你只会跑掉 然后忘掉我…
you’ll run off and forget about me…
只要你尝到味道 就像上瘾了 你只会留下我一个人 就像你父亲…
上车
In.
嗯?
hum?
这种光线要害眼睛的 把书收起来
You wanna ruin your eyes?Put that away.
下车
Out.
下车!
Out!
嘿 艾比
Hey, abie.
你叫我什么?
What’d you call me?
我以为你说没关系的
I thought you said it was OK.
我怎么告诉你的你就怎么忘掉
Ditch it where it won’t be found.
事态如何
How’d it go?
全他妈烂了 有人给我们设套
All fucked up. Somebody made us.
放轻松 只要你想你就惹不上麻烦
relax. You’re not in any trouble unless you want to be.
我什么都没做
I didn’t do anything.
好吧 也许你的确是
Well, maybe you didn’t do anything.
我们刚把目标定在你老大身上 艾比·平克怀斯
We just picked up your boss, abie pinkwise.
他昨晚杀了人
He killed a man last night.
以及 我们有能够作证的目击证人
And we’ve got a witness who can prove it.
所以呢?我不认得哪个平克怀斯先生
So? I don’t know a Mr. pinkwise.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥扯谎精
Lying son of a bitch.
你停在巷子里的车
The car you left in the alley…
那是辆赃车
That was the getaway car.
你知道这跟你有什么关系吗
You know what that makes you?
这让你成了这场谋杀的共犯
That makes you an accessory to murder.
什么车?
What car?
你停在巷子里的车 那辆赃车
The car you parked in the alley. The stolen car.
我没在任何巷子里停过任何车
I didn’t park any car in any alley.
骗人的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Lying son of a bitch.
有个中国人见到你泊车了
The chinaman saw you park it.
中国人看错了 那不是我
The chinaman’s wrong. It wasn’t me.
哈利 如果我说的不对请纠正我
Harry. Correct me if I’m mistaken,
你的确跟逮捕你的警官说过 那辆车是你一个朋友的
but you did tell the arresting officers the car belonged to a friend.
对 我之前很害怕 他们用枪指着我
I was scared. They had a gun on me.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥小骗子
Lying son of a bitch.
行吧 你没开那辆车
OK. You didn’t drive the car.
你昨晚10:30在哪儿
Where were you last night at ten-thirty?
我去散步了
I went for a walk.
一个人?
Alone?
对 一个人
Yeah. Alone.
有任何人看见过你吗
Anybody see you?
可能有 我不知道
Maybe. I don’t know.
这是谁 你女友?
Who’s this? Your girlfriend?
这是我母亲
It’s my mother.
你的妈妈
Your mama.
看着怪眼熟的 我们是不是八四年的时候点过她玩儿屁♥股♥?
Looks familiar. Didnt we book her for tricking ass back in ’84?
你♥他♥妈♥
You fuck!
哈利 哈利 别在乎他说的东西
Harry. Don’t pay any attention to him.
他就是想惹怒你
He’s just trying to provoke you.
她看起来是个非常好的女士 你们关系不错?
She looks like a real sweet lady. You two close?

Yeah.
我相信你不会想花上一整年
I’m sure you wouldn’t want to spend a year,
有可能更久 和你妈妈分开
and possibly a lot longer, away from your mom.
你朋友 阿尼·芬克勒斯坦 持枪抢劫
Take your friend, Arnie finklestein.
他得在丘亚候加关一年
Armed robbery. Cost him one year in cuyahoga.
这跟我一点关系都没有
I didn’t have anything to do with that.
对 当然没有
No of course you didn’t.
我们现在再谈谈那辆车?
Now about the car?
什么车?
What car?
整挺好
Okie doke.
哈利 我给了你自证清白的机会
Harry. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
你谎话连篇
You gave me lies.
开吃吧 比尔
Help yourself bill.
求你 你不会想这么做的
Please. You don’t want to do that.
好玩儿吗?
Funny?
他好像醒了 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Look’s like he’s coming around.The son of a bitch.
早安 哈利
Good morning, Harry.
现在 说说那辆车
Now about that car?
下地狱去
Go to hell.
你先请
You first.
跟一屋子警♥察♥作对 真是个明智之举
Taking on a room full of cops,now that’s a smart move,
尤其当你兴趣爱好是蹲大牢的时候
especially if you like jail cells.
你哪位?
Who are you?
鲁道夫·萨克斯 巴尔加先生的律师
Rudolf sax.Mr. varga’s attorney.
我什么时候才能出去?
When am I getting out of here?
五分钟前 指控被技术性问题撤销了
Five minutes ago. The charges were dropped.Technicality.
幸运的小子 你有朋友
Lucky for you, you got friends.
感觉好点没?
Feel better?
感觉像屎…我妈妈在哪儿?
I feel like shit…Where’s my mother?
她被照顾得很好
She’s in good hands.
哎唉唉诶!…他是那个儿子
Ehhh!!!…He’s the son.
我妈妈在哪儿?
Where’s my mother?
老妈在卧室里
Mom’s in the bedroom.
哈洛德?
Harold?
妈 对不起
Ma, I’m so sorry.
噢 我的宝贝 我的宝贝
Oh, my baby! My baby!
别哭 妈 一切都会好起来的
Don’t cry, ma. Everything’s gonna be OK.
听着 我没告诉他们任何东西
Look. I didn’t tell them anything.
你说了就也不会在这儿了
You wouldn’t be here if you had.
我们派了几个人去准备好好照顾下那中国佬目击证人 对吧
We send a couple guys over to take care of the chink witness, right?
他们去了那家伙应该在的餐厅
They go to a restaurant where the guy’s supposed to be.
结果那地方塞满了中国佬!
Only the place is crawling with chinks!
所以他们跑回来了
So the guys come running back.
那群呆子全都长一个样儿 我们根本分不清谁是谁
These gooks all look alike. We can’t tell one from the other.
该怎么做啊 全给他们杀了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!