院长说没有你同行就别回去
The Reverend Mother said we’re not to come back without you.
-她要做什么 -我们不清楚
– What does she want? – We’re not entirely certain.
只知道她要我们带你回去
But we know that she needs you and she wants us to come and bring you back.
她的身体好吗
Is she okay? Health-wise? Is she in danger?
她很好
Oh, no, she’s fine.
只是有一点抓狂
Well, she’s a little desperate.
抓狂
She’s desperate?
旧金山港
我来提行李 我来
I’ll get it. It’s all right.
什么 干嘛呀
What, what? What? What?
坐 坐 坐
Sit, sit, sit, sit!
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
Oh, welcome. Welcome.
真高兴见到你
It’s good to see you, good to see you.
玛莉克拉伦斯修女
Oh, Sister Mary Clar…
对不起 迪劳丽丝
Oh, I do apologize. Deloris.
-那个 -见到你我也好高兴
– Uh-huh. – It’s so good to see you too.
我没有亲自去赌城请你很抱歉
I’m sorry I couldn’t join the Sisters in Las Vegas.
听说你的表演很”惊人”
I’ve heard you are truly a spectacle.
是呀 我很卖♥♥力
Well, yeah, you know, I work at it.
你一定想知道我为何请你来
You’re probably wondering why I asked the Sisters to bring you here.
我只是好奇 干嘛神秘兮兮
I am a little curious. What’s all the mystery?
迪劳丽丝 我们需要你帮忙
Well, you see, Deloris, we need your help here…
走趟圣芳济高中
at St. Francis.
我们有一点吃不消
We seem to have got in slightly over our heads.
你要我 做什么
What… do you want?
帮我们管教学生
Help us by becoming a teacher.
当老师 我 不行
A teacher? Me? Oh, no.
我不是那块料
Listen, I’m not cut out to be a teacher.
我能教什么
Who would I teach? What would I teach?
开导学生 教教音乐
Teach the children. Teach music.
你也不是修女 却能引发奇迹
You weren’t cut out to be a nun either,
你使修女院有新风貌
but look what you accomplished at St. Katherine’s.
你曾散播热力使社区净化
You brought a new spirit into the convent and into the community.
所以也能在此散播热力
You were… infectious. You could be just as infectious here.
你把我说得像传染病
You’re making me sound like a disease.
我们在努力拯救一个疲惫
We are struggling here with a community that is tired…
破败绝望的社区
and worn and despairing.
在这间学校见到更多的异象
We saw this school as some sort of renewal,
但是我们的努力却变得无望
but it’s becoming a hopeless situation.
我们无处求救
We have nowhere else to turn.
我们这群抓狂的修女
We are desperate women, Deloris.
需要你的鼎力相助
We need you.
-那个 我 -替孩子们想一想吧
– Oh! I’m… – Think of the children.
我们有责任给他们光明前途
We must invest in their future. It is our duty.
最能帮我们的莫过于你
Who better to help us than you?
我只是个歌♥手
I’m a lounge singer.
你是最好的例子
You are the perfect example of how a sow’s ear…
能够化腐朽为神奇
can be turned into a silk purse.
这个我倒不以为然
Well, I probably wouldn’t have put it quite like that.
我是说我的事业正在起飞
My career’s starting to take off. I kind of want to get into my success.
但你也许不会有今天
A success you might not have had…
要不是有一些朋友帮助
without the help of certain supportive friends…
这些人甘心躲在幕后
who shall remain nameless.
你是要利用我的愧疚
Oh, so you’re going to be like that, huh, with the guilt?
愧疚 我决不会这样
Guilt? I would never use guilt.
我是修女呀
I’m a nun.
好吧 为了你我愿意教书
All right, I’ll do it for you.
谢谢你 我就知道你靠得住
Oh, thank you, Deloris. I knew we could count on you.
只教一星期是吗
But you’re just talking about like a week, right?
我不认为要有时间的限制
I don’t think we should restrict ourselves to a time frame.
修女们
Sisters, Sisters.
迪劳丽丝答应加入教书行列
Deloris has agreed to join our teaching staff.
你们带她去更衣室好吗
So, could you take her to the changing room?
好 没问题
Sure,
为什么我又要扮成修女
Somebody tell me why I’m dressed like this again.
圣芳济的神父都很严厉
The Fathers here at St. Francis are very strict.
如果知道你不是修女他们会
If they were to find out you’re neither a nun or a teacher, they might…
赶我走吗
Ask me to leave?
马上赶
In a New York minute.
我又变成冒牌货
Yeah, well, now, I’m undercover again.
这才好玩
It could be fun.
修道生活太冷酷
Convent living is kind of grim.
我只要一张床和下跪的空间
All I need is a bed and a place to kneel.
等着瞧你的房♥间
Wait until you see what we have in the room for you.
你做了什么布置
You didn’t go out and do something silly, did you?
也许
Well, maybe.
-你放了净身盆吗 -什么盆
– What did you put in, a bidet? – A bi-what?
算了 你们到底在搞什么
Never mind. What is it?
你等着瞧嘛
A watched pot never boils.
-别告诉她 让她惊讶 -快说嘛
– No, no, don’t tell her. It’s a surprise. – Okay.
-准备好了吗 一 二 三 -一 二 三
– Ready? One, two, three. – One, two, three.
挂了窗帘
Curtains.
休息时间学校就像是战场
Sometimes it resembles a battleground at recess here.
-大部分的学生真的很乖 -是的
– For the most part, the kids are really well-behaved. – Yeah.
新来一位修女
A new nun?
这位修女叫玛莉什么的
Yeah, Sister Mary something or other.
我对名字很健忘
I’m terrible at names. Come in.
那人是谁
Who was that?
比较老的是校长莫里神父
The older one is our principal, Father Maurice.
另一位是管理行政的桂先生
The other one is our school administrator, Mr. Crisp.
他才来几个月
He’s only been here a few months.
她好面熟 我在那儿见过
She looks familiar. I think I’ve seen her somewhere before.
显然他真的很恨我们
Just long enough to hate us.
有些学生骂他是撒旦
Some of the kids call him the devil incarnate.
-我认为他只是脾气坏 -我不在乎这点
– He’s just got a bad case of the grumps. – I don’t care who he is.
我要去把车蓬升起来
I just want to put the top up on my car.
车子还会在吗
If there’s a car left.
她说什么 是开玩笑吗
What’s she mean by that? Is that a joke? Hey!
我要大家欢迎新来的
I’d like you all to join me in welcoming the new addition…
圣芳济学校的生力军
to the teaching staff here at St. Francis,
修女玛莉
Sister Mary…
-克拉伦斯 -克拉伦斯
– Clarence. – Clarence.
她会教你们
Who will be teaching our, uh…
-音乐 -音乐
– Music. – Music.
还有音乐班吗
Is there still a music class?
大概还有
In a manner of speaking.
他怎么不知是否有音乐班
Why is he asking, “Is there a music class?”How come he doesn’t know?
克拉伦斯修女要教本校音乐班
Sister Mary Clarence will be teaching our music class.
我认为你们应该要自我介绍
I think each of you should introduce yourselves.
从我开始
I’ll start.
我是伊拿参神父 教数学
I’m Father Ignatius. I teach math.
我是汤玛斯”欢迎新老师”
I’m Thomas. Ave, magistra nova.
拉丁文老师
Latin teacher.
很好 对不起
Oh, good. Excuse me.
这是桂先生
Ah, and this is Mr. Crisp.
这是玛莉克拉伦斯修女
This is Sister Mary Clarence.
是 新来的
Oh, yes, the new nun.
玛莉克里门修女
Sister Mary Clemens.
-是克拉伦斯 -克拉伦斯
– Clarence. – Clarence!
跟大♥法♥官克拉伦斯同姓
Like in Thomas. I’m the music teacher.
我是音乐老师
The music teacher?
音乐老师 音乐
Yeah. music?
你握太紧了
You’re gripping me here.
-对不起 -谢谢你
– Oh, yes, I’m sorry. – Thank you.
我只是来
Yes, I just stopped by to, uh,
提醒你下午我们要开会
remind you of our meeting this afternoon.
原谅我的打搅
Well, pardon the intrusion.
祝大家开胃
Bon appetit.
上帝保佑
Gruss Gott.
这是吴福根神父

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!