– Congratulations to all of you. – Well, congratulations.
克拉伦斯修女 你又成功了
Sister Mary Clarence, you’ve done it again.
因为你的杰出成就
And because of your resounding and well-deserved success,
总主教公署决定保留圣芳济
the Archdiocese have decided to keep St. Francis open!
你欠我一分情
You owe me.
我高兴得想哭
Oh, my gosh, I feel so happy I think I’m going to cry.
我自己也爱看喜剧大结局
I know how you feel. I’m a sucker for happy endings myself.
你们两个 管他去的
You two. Oh, what the hell.
你真的是修女吗
You ain’t really a nun, are you?
你的言行举止不像修女
You don’t talk like a nun, and you definitely don’t act like one.
谣传说你是赌城歌♥舞♥女♥郎
Rumor has it that you’re a Las Vegas showgirl?
亲爱的阿摩 我告诉你
Let me point out one thing, my dear Ahmal.
我从来没做过赌城歌♥舞♥女♥郎
I am not now nor have I ever been a Las Vegas showgirl.
我是领衔的歌♥舞巨星
I… am a headliner.
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
一 一二
And one, two… One, two!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!