现在是圣地亚哥市
Now, from San Diego…
洋景高中福音诗班
the Oceanview High School Gospel Choir.
主啊
Lord
主啊 更新生命
Send a revival
从我开始
And let it begin in me
主啊 更新生命
Lord, send a revival
主啊 更新生命
Lord, send a revival
主啊 更新生命
Lord, send a revival
从我开始
And let it begin in me
我们需要更新
Well, now, we need a revival
来摇醒今日世界
To rock this world today
魔鬼撒旦正肆虐
Satan is loose and on the rampage
所以我们要祷告
That is why we pray Yeah
他们唱得好 唱得真好
They’re good. They’re really good.
主啊 更新生命
– Singing, Lord -Lord, send a revival
要找他们必须到后台去
If we’re gonna find them, we have to go backstage.
人这么多怎么找
But there’s so many here. How are we gonna find them?
那不难
That shouldn’t be too hard.
看那个诗班像刚被抢的杂货店
We just look for the choir that looks like it just robbed a convenience store.
天啊 凯撒的鬼魂
Great Caesar’s ghost!
通行证
Passes.
三度优胜的冠军唱诗班
Three-time state champions, the Chapman Choir…
柳橙郡的格兰高中
from Orange County’s Grant High School.
喜乐 喜乐 我们尊崇你
Joyful, joyful we adore Thee
荣耀的神 慈爱的主
God of glory Lord of love
人心如花朵
Hearts unfold like flowers
向你绽放 敞开心房♥
before Thee and open heart for you
向天上的太阳
Opening to the sun above
他们唱我们的诗
Man, they’re singing our song, man.
他们的阵容像军队
They’re like an army.
把疑虑的阴影驱散
sadness Drive the dark of doubt away
赐下永恒喜乐的主
Giver of immortal gladness…
-这是休息室吗 -大概是
– Is this the green room? Wow! – I guess it is.
汤玛斯神父 是我们
Father Thomas! It’s us!
你来了 出乎我意料
Oh, my goodness, you’re here. Well, color me surprised.
没想到你会来
We weren’t expecting you. The kids are gonna burst…
孩子们见你来加油会很高兴的
when they find out you’ve come to support them.
来
Come on.
我和其他神父不是来加油
I’m here with the other Fathers, but we didn’t come to support the children.
校长和桂先生
Father Maurice and Mr. Crisp are going to
是来要他们退出比赛
pull them out of the competition.
-为什么 -为什么这样做
– Why? – Wh-Why would they want to do that?
因为克拉伦斯修女根本不是修女
Because it turns out Sister Mary Clarence isn’t a Sister at all.
她是赌城的歌♥舞♥女♥郎
She’s a Las Vegas showgirl.
-歌♥舞♥女♥郎 -你们想的到吗
– Showgirl? – Can you believe it?
谁想的到 她有修女的气质
Who’d have thunk? She has so many nunlike qualities.
-那修女装束更不用说了 -是的
– Not to mention the whole outfit. – Yes.
校长和桂先生正在找他们
Father Maurice and Mr. Crisp are looking for them right now.
真的 有意思
Oh, my, really? Well, that’s,
好主意 我们也应该去找他们
that’s interesting. I think that’s a very good idea.
好主意 我赞成
I agree. Okay. Bye-bye.
再见
See ya.
他们唱得真好
They got it going on.
看他们的袍子 我们显得好逊
And look at those robes, man. We’re gonna look like suckers, man.
知道吗 我忽然觉得不舒服
Well, you know what? All of a sudden, I don’t feel so good.
很好
Yes, very good.
喂 你们怎么还没预备
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Why aren’t you guys ready?
看到那个诗班没有
You saw that other choir.
我们赢不了
We can’t win against them.
我们会被笑声哄下台
Yo, he’s right. We’ll be laughed off the stage.
我不要去献丑
I didn’t come this far to be embarrassed.
他们唱我们的诗好多了
They sang our number better.
我们不要上台要回家
We’re going home.
你们认为他们强
So because you think they sang it better,
所以害怕了要回家
y’all are ready to leave ’cause you got scared.
这是你们的作风
Oh, yeah. No, that’s your M.O. See, that’s how you all operate.
碰到新的情况就走为上策
“Ooh, somethin’ new. Better run away.”
忘了人家辛苦地带你们来
Forget about all the people who busted their butt…
而且相信你们
to get you here ’cause they believed in ya.
我要提醒你们
I’m gonna remind you of something, okay?
如果你们要出人头地
If you wanna go somewhere and you wanna be somebody,
就要洗耳恭听
you better wake up and pay attention.
如果一碰到可怕的事就逃避
Because if every time something scary comes up, you decide to run,
你们一辈子都会逃避
y’all are gonna be running for the rest of your lives.
她说得对
You guys, she is right.
我们要做得有声有色
And if we gonna do this, we got to be slamming.
圣芳济高中 预备
St. Francis Academy? Get ready.
对不起 我很抱歉
Forgive me, I’m… I’m terribly sorry.
人山人海 对不起
What a sea of humanity. I’m sorry.
校长 我们以为你不来
Yo, Father Maurice! We thought you wasn’t coming.
怎么回事呀
What’s happening, man? What’s up?
-你还好吧 -没事
– How are you? How are you? – Yes.
-你来我们好高兴 -谢了
– We’re glad you’re here. – Thank you.
我们要和你一起得胜
We’re sure to win with you here.
我很高兴来为诗班打气
Oh, well, I’m very glad to be here to support the choir,
但是有些事引起我的注意
but I’m afraid something has just been brought to my attention.
我不知该怎么说
Something that I’m afraid… Well, I don’t know how to say this, exactly,
但是我必须说
but I just have to say that,
孩子们 你们真是惊人
well, you children are amazing.
我几乎认不出来
I almost didn’t recognize you.
你们变乖了
Why, there’s such a glow in all of you.
真奇妙
It’s remarkable.
你们都像天使
You just all look like angels.
等着听我们唱吧
Wait ’til you hear ’em sing.
好了 大家就位 走吧
All right, you guys. Places. Let’s go.
神父 你在干什么
Father Maurice, what are you doing?
我决定让他们比赛
Well, I decided to let them sing.
-可知你做错什么 -做了什么
– Do you know what you’ve done? – What did I do?
你没有向总主教报告冒牌修女
Didn’t you tell the Archdiocese people when you called them about Sister Mary Fake?
见面时我会报告
Well, I thought I’d tell them when I saw them.
他们来了
Well, are they here?
我猜是来了
Well, I think they’re here. Yes, I think they’re here.
-你没告诉他们 -还没有
– But you haven’t told them. – Well, not yet.
我来说
Oh, well, I’m going to tell them.
他们一定知道她的事了
I’m going to make sure they know about her.
他们在哪里
Where the hell are they?
-桂先生 -怎么了
– Uh, uh, Mr. Crisp? – What?
我们来帮忙找好不好
We’ll help you find them. Won’t we, guys?
我刚才见他们往那边去
Just a few minutes ago, they were headed in that direction.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-我也看见了 -我和他一起看见
– I saw it too. – I saw, with him.
我们走
Well, let’s go!
-是在这里吗 -对 在那边
– Down here? We just came from down here. – Right down the hall there.
真的 我看到他们了
Really, Mr. Crisp, I saw them.
他们谈到通风系统
And they were saying something about the ventilation system.
通风系统 你又偷喝圣餐酒了
Ventilation system? What have you been drinking, some of that sacramental wine?
桂先生
Uh, Mr. Crisp,
他们在里面 我听到声音了
they’re right in here. I can hear voices.
我相信你听到了
I’m sure you can hear voices.
他们在里面 你先请
There they are. After you.
-搞什么鬼 -原谅我
– What the hell are you talking about? – Forgive me. Hurry!
拿东西来卡住门
Get something to hold this door with!
快点 他是大个子
Hurry, I mean, ’cause he’s a big guy.
这个不行 这是点心
Not this. This is dessert.
香肠给我
Give me that thing!
真是天才
A genuine Hamus Alabamus. Damn it!
开门 里面黑漆漆
Open the door Hey, it’s dark in here.
主 原谅我们
In nomine Patris. Father, forgive us.
我知道自己所做的事
We know exactly what we do.
上一组诗班唱得很好
That last choir was rather good, don’t you think?