Bloody fool.
这该死的雾。就像在看一块冰。我什么也看不见。
This blasted fog. It’s like looking into a cake of ice. I can’t see a thing.
如果你看到外面的东西的话,是十五英寸大炮在那儿。
If you see something out there, it’ll have 15-inch guns on it.
全身披著装甲那就是俾斯麦号♥
A solid foot of armour plate, that’s what the Bismarck’s got.
– 谁这么说? – 那个枪炮官,就是他。
– Who said so? – The gunnery officer, that’s who.
他说不管我们的炮有多大用处,我们还不如朝她扔松脆饼。
He said for all the good our guns’d do, we might as well throw crumpets at her.
我希望有人朝我扔松脆饼。
I wish someone’d throw crumpet at me.
船只方位绿色45度航向!
Ship bearing green 45!
两艘航向是绿色45!
Two ships bearing green 45!
– 调转船头。- 调转船头,长官。
– Hard aport. Full ahead both. – Hard aport. Full ahead both, sir.
我们跟着他们吗,长官?
Shall we follow them, sir?
– 稳定在130 – 稳定在130
– Steady on 130 – Steady on 130
– 约曼? – 长官?
– Yeoman? – Sir?
致海军部:看到俾斯麦号♥航向南
Make to Admiralty. “Bismarck and cruiser sighted. Course south.”
“我的位置……” 给出经纬度。
“My position…” Give latitude and longitude.
立刻通知指挥部,以防我们遇到麻烦。
Get that off immediately in case we run into trouble.
– 检查雷达。 – 检查你的雷达图。
– Check radar. – Check your radar plot.
萨福克发来的敌情报告,长官。
Enemy report from Suffolk, sir.
他们发现它了。
They’ve found her.
在丹麦海峡找到了它,俾斯麦号♥和一艘重型巡洋舰。
Picked her up in the Denmark Straits. Bismarck and a heavy cruiser.
北纬66度45分,西经26度
66♥4♥5 north, 26 west.
这儿,先生们,西南航向。
There, gentlemen. Course southwest.
现在,情况清楚了
Now things are looking up.
– 立刻通知首席海军大臣 – 遵命,长官。
– Tell the First Sea Lord immediately. – Aye aye, sir.
干得好,这区域我们有些重型军舰
Good job we’ve got some heavy stuff in the area.
让我为胡德号♥与威尔士亲王号♥制定拦截路线
Let me have an intercepting course for Hood and Prince of Wales.
长官,这个来自诺福克号♥。
Sir, this one’s from the Norfolk.
诺福克号♥也在那里,和萨福克号♥一起。他们隐蔽在浓雾中,用雷达跟踪。
The Norfolk’s there too, with Suffolk. They’re shadowing in thick fog using radar.
我希望雷达比平时工作得更好。
I hope that radar works better than usual.
如果它攻击他们,能把他们打得落花流水。
If she turned on them, she could blow them out of the water.
不,吕特晏斯很聪明,不会那样做。
No. Lutjens is too clever for that.
他宁愿甩掉这对巡洋舰,而不是停下来把它们击沉。
He’d rather shake off a pair of cruisers than stop to sink ’em.
拦截俾斯麦的航向是310。
Course to intercept Bismarck is 310.
这会让胡德号♥在那里遇上它。
That’ll bring Hood in contact just about there.
就在这里,长官。拦截航向为310°。
Just about here, sir. The intercepting course is 310°.
全速前进,我们应该在03:00相遇。
Fit full speed we should make contact at 0300.
我不想在天亮前交战。
I don’t want to engage them until daylight.
给我在天亮时拦截的航线和速度
Give me a course and speed to intercept at dawn.
航速27节,航向295,我们会在天亮时遭遇他们。
At 27 knots, course 295, we should meet them at first light.
我们就以这航线和速度持续前进。把这个命令传给威尔士亲王号♥。
We’ll proceed on that course and speed.Pass the word to Prince of Wales.
还有什么事吗,长官?
Anything further, sir?
旗舰发来信♥号♥♥,长官。
Signal from flag, sir.
速度27节
Speed – 27 knots.
200转。
200 revolutions.
已遵行上将的指令,长官。
Admiral’s intentions follow, sir.
很好。水手长?
Very good. Boatswain?
告诉舰长以27节速度前进,同时,我们知道他的命令。
Tell the Captain we’re at 27 knots. Also the Admiral’s sending his intentions.
哦,那些工人还好吧?
Oh, how are the civilian workers enjoying themselves?
他们非常享受这儿的每一刻,长官。
They’re loving every moment of it, sir.
我告诉你一件事 —— 我不睡在这可恶的吊床上
I’ll tell you one thing – I’m not sleeping in one of these bloody hammocks.
记下来,告诉舰长,我们要有双人床。
Make a note to speak to the Captain. we’ll have double beds put in.
哦,很有趣。好吧,我认为这是很放肆做派。
Oh, very funny.Well, I reckon it’s a diabolical liberty.
我甚至没有机会打给我妻子,告诉她发生了什么。
I never had a chance to phone my wife to say what’s happening.
– 他们怕她不会放你走。- 很难想象她认为我在干什么。
– They were afraid she might not let you go. – Imagine what she thinks I’m up to.
– 可惜她错了,不是吗? – 她不会相信的。
– Pity she’s so wrong, innit? – She’ll never believe this.
我们要走了吗?我们加速了。为什么在半夜里这么做?
Here are we going? We picked up speed. What’s that for in the middle of the night?
我是舰长。
Captain speaking.
在丹麦海峡发现了俾斯麦号♥,她在去大西洋的路上
Bismarck has been sighted in Denmark Strait. She’s on her way out into the Atlantic
我们打算天亮时攻击它
and we plan to tackle her about dawn tomorrow morning.
你们将在午夜过后就位,所以尽量多睡会儿。
You will go to action stations shortly after midnight, so get all the rest you can.
明天我有信心,对我们来说是个大日子。
I’m confident tomorrow is going to be a big day for us.
祝你们好运,祝战斗顺利。
Good luck and good shooting.
他们不能这样对我。我从事的是保守的职业。
They can’t do this to me. I’m in a reserved occupation.
我没有想到会发生这种事
I never thought a thing like this would happen.
想象一下我在公海上和德国人作战
Fancy me fighting Germans on the high seas.
来,小伙子。你以前参加过战斗吗?
Here, lad. You ever been in a battle before?
是啊,几百次。别再想了。
Yeah, hundreds of times. Don’t hardly give it a thought any more.
– 最新敌情报告,长官。 – “萨福克号♥和诺福克号♥仍在接触中”
– Latest plot report, sir. – “Suffolk and Norfolk still in contact.”
胡德号♥与威尔士亲王号♥距离俾斯麦号♥120英里
“Hood and Prince of Wales are estimated 120 miles from Bismarck.”
– 所以很确定会是明晨遭遇 – 我从没有怀疑过会是这样
– Should be quite a show tomorrow morning. – I know where I’d rather be.
对不起,长官。
Excuse me, sir.
谢泼德在这时候接手真是不容易。
What a time for Shepard to take over.
我希望他得到所有他需要的帮助。
I hope he’s getting all the help he needs.
帮助,长官?我认为他不需要任何帮助。
Help, sir? I didn’t think he needed any help.
谢泼德上校是我的一个老朋友,戴维斯小姐。
Captain Shepard is a very old friend of mine, Miss Davis.
如果你对他太苛责,你就大错特错了。
You’d be quite wrong if you judged him too harshly.
他在挪威指挥的一艘船被击沉了
He had his ship blown from under him last year up in Norway.
这工作对他来说意味着升职,但他等不及上另一艘船。
This job here means promotion for him but he can’t wait to get another ship.
我认识他那么久,只有两件事对他真正重要。
As long as I’ve known him only two things really matter to him.
– 他的家庭和大海。- 我不知道他有家人,长官。
– His family and the sea. – I didn’t know he had any family, sir.
他的儿子是皇家方舟号♥上的一名轰炸机机♥枪♥手
His son is an air gunner serving in the Ark Royal.
他和那个男孩非常亲近。
He and the boy are terribly close.
他的妻子呢?
And his wife?
他没有提起过她,我也没问过。
He hasn’t spoken about her and I haven’t asked.
本土舰队总司令发来信♥号♥♥
Signal from Commander in Chief, Home Fleet.
“萨福克号♥和诺福克号♥将继续跟踪。”
“Suffolk and Norfolk will continue shadowing.”
“他们不会试图与敌人交战。”
“They will make no attempt to engage the enemy.”
给胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥的指令
Make to Hood and Prince of Wales.
“如果敌人保持目前的航向和速度,
“If enemy maintains present course and speed,
你大约在5时10分与敌遭遇。”
you should make contact at approximately 0510.”
好的,长官。
Right, sir.
– 德克斯特呢? – 在,长官?
– And Dexter? – Yes, sir?
加上“祝好运”。
Add to that “Good luck”.
遵命,长官。
Very good, sir.
我还没强壮到应付这种事,此外我还是扁平足。
I’m not strong enough for this sort of thing. And I got flat feet.
闭嘴,亨利。如果我们要和俾斯麦号♥战斗,我去检查“Y”炮塔。
Shut up, Henry. If we’re gonna fight the Bismarck, I’m gonna check “Y” turret.
是的,我们最好去检查那个炮塔。 快点,亨利。
Yeah, and we’d better check that turbine. Come on, Henry.
不管怎样,我总是晕船。
Anyway, I always get seasick.
胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥在这里的某个地方。
Hood and Prince of Wales are somewhere in here.
萨福克号♥和诺福克号♥报告俾斯麦号♥和欧根亲王号♥在这里。
Suffolk and Norfolk report Bismarck and Prinz Eugen here.
– 如果是这样的话,我们就不用等太久了。 – 天应该快亮了。
– If so, we shouldn’t have long to wait. – It should be getting light up there.
来自萨福克的信♥号♥♥:“东南方向发现胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥。”
Signal from Suffolk. “Have sighted Hood and Prince of Wales bearing southeast.”
这意味着他们做到了。 胡德号♥,会抓住他们的。
That means they’ve made it. Good old Hood. She’ll get them.
(铃♥声♥响起)
(bell rings)
打开缺口!
Breach open!
右舷炮!
Right gun shell!
右舷炮!
Right gun shell!
右舷炮首轮半装弹!
Right gun first half charge!
右舷炮次轮半装弹!
Right gun second half charge!
舰桥….
Bridge.
方位40有烟柱,长官。
Smoke bearing green 40, sir.
俾斯麦和巡洋舰位于绿色40方向,大约12英里。
Bismarck and cruiser bearing green 40, about 12 miles.
快速接近中….
Closing fast.
那些不是巡洋舰。他们是战列舰。
Those are not cruisers. They are battleships.
舰长,向领队的战舰开火。
Captain, open fire on the leading ship.
– 瞄准领航舰。准备开火。- 瞄准领航舰。
– Target leading ship. Stand by to open fire. – Target leading ship.
– 准备开火。 – 左满舵。
– Stand by to open fire. – Hard aport.
进入射程内开火,集火射击俾斯麦号♥。
Open fire when in range. Concentrate on Bismarck.
准备好开火了就通知我,然后我们会转弯。
Let me know when you’re ready to engage guns and then we’ll turn.
通知威尔士亲王号♥进入射程时射击
Tell Prince to Wales to open fire when she’s in range.
右满舵。
Hard astarboard.
开火!
Shoot!
距离 25000,方位 300。
Range 25,000, bearing 300.
所有炮塔准备开火了,长官。
All turrets ready to open fire, sir.
– 开火 – 开火!
– Open fire. – Fire!
开火!
Fire!
这样作战离得太近了,右转20°,舰长。
That was too close for comfort. Turn 20° to starboard, Captain.
射击!
Shoot!
开火!
Fire!
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
– 天哪。 – 怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!