– 好的,长官。 – 给欧根亲王号♥发信♥号♥♥
– Very well, sir. – Signal Prinz Eugen.
很好,长官。
Very well, sir.
(男人用德语喊道)
(man shouts in German)
本土舰队总司令发来的讯号♥。
There’s a signal from Commander in Chief, Home Fleet.
一架到达格里姆斯塔(挪威港口)的侦察机报告,没有发现任何东西,长官。
An aircraft has got through to Grimstad. There’s nothing there now, sir.
嗯,他们已经航行了。至少我们知道的就这么多。
Well, they’ve sailed. At least we know that much.
现在,我们可以开始行动了。
Now we can get moving.
– 所有护航舰就位,长官。 – 谢谢。
– Position of all convoys, sir. – Thank you.
我们现在能做的就是等着看看会发生什么事。
All we can do now is wait and see what happens.
这是我们工作中最糟糕的部分 —— 等待。
That’s the worst part of our job – the waiting.
– 你有个儿子在服役? – 是的,他在直布罗陀。
– You have a son in the service? – Yes. He’s at Gibraltar.
他是皇家方舟号♥上的一名轰炸机机♥枪♥手。
He’s an air gunner in the Ark Royal.
我打赌你很高兴,他没有搅进俾斯麦这档子事儿来。
I bet you’re glad he won’t be mixed up in this Bismarck show.
我为什么要高兴?
Why should I be glad?
即使你高兴,你也不会承认,是不是?即使对我。
If you were, you wouldn’t admit it, would you? Even to me.
他在舰队服役。他要像其他人一样抓住机会。
He’s serving with a fleet. He must take his chance like everyone.
我懂了。
I see.
一位空军上将来协助侦察,给他做个简报。
An air vice-marshal’s coming to help on reconnaissance. Give him a briefing.
很好,长官。
Very good, sir.
你想对船员们训话吗,船长?
You want to speak to the crew?
– 有人提醒过他们吗? – 是的,长官。
– Have they been alerted? – Yes, sir.
立正!
Achtung!
林德曼舰长,如果你允许的话,我想对舰员们讲话。
Captain Lindemann? With your permission, I would like to address the ship’s company.
– 如您所愿,长官。 – 谢谢。
– As you wish, sir. – Thank you.
俾斯麦的官兵们,我是舰队指挥官。
Officers and men of the Bismarck, this is the fleet commander.
我现在可以告诉你了我们要去北大西洋
I can now tell you that we are going out into the North Atlantic
攻击英国的护航舰队。
to attack the British convoy system.
我们要击沉他们的船,直到他们再也不敢出海。
We are going to sink their ships until they no longer dare to let them sail.
没错,我们只是两艘舰船。
It is true we are only two ships.
但世界上从未见过这样的战船。
But the world has never seen such ships.
你们驾驶着有史以来最强大的战舰,
You are sailing in the largest, the most powerful battleship afloat,
比英国海军所有战船都要卓越。
superior to anything in the British Navy.
我们更快,永不沉没,我们是德国人!
We are faster, we are unsinkable, and we are German!
你们这些军校军官,由最高当局所选拔。
You cadet officers, you were selected by the highest authority to make this voyage.
当你回到舰队时,你会有很多鼓舞人心的故事要讲,
When you return to the fleet, you will have many inspiring stories to tell,
德国海军的故事,
stories of German sea power,
纳粹胜利的故事!
stories of Nazi victory!
我对你们所有人说
To all of you I say this –
别忘了你是德国人,别忘了你是纳粹。
never forget that you are Germans, never forget that you are Nazis.
元首万岁!
Heil Hitler!
(所有人)元首万岁!
(all) Heil Hitler!
在海图中心
In the centre, the main plot.
– 那是什么? – 另一支护航舰队。
– What’s that? – Another convoy.
好的,继续。现在,长官。
All right. Carry on. Now, sir.
在这里,我们有胡德号♥还有威尔士亲王号♥
Over here we have the Hood and the Prince of Wales.
他们40小时前离开了斯卡帕湾。
They left Scapa Flow 40 hours ago.
在这里我们有反击号♥
Here we have the Repulse,
胜利号♥航♥空♥母舰,还有国王乔治五世号♥
the aircraft carrier Victorious,and the King George V.
他们已经出发18个小时了。
They’ve been steaming for about 18 hours.
这个区域有巡洋舰仙林号♥,曼彻斯特号♥,伯明翰号♥。
In this area, the cruisers Arethusa, Manchester, Birmingham.
在丹麦海峡,有萨福克和诺福克巡洋舰
In the Denmark Strait, the cruisers Suffolk and Norfolk.
如你所见,长官,我们的巡洋舰太分散了。
As you can see, sir, our cruiser screen
is spread out much too thinly.
现在,如果你的人飞到空中……
Now, if your people will get into the air…
– 在这种天气里不能起飞侦察。 – 我们当然知道。
– You can’t fly recon missions in this weather. – We realise that, of course.
我们必须假设俾斯麦号♥与欧根亲王号♥一起
We must assume that the Bismarck, in company with the Prinz Eugen,
它们打算突入北大西洋。
is going to attempt a breakthrough to the North Atlantic.
但我们不知道在哪儿,什么时间。
But we don’t know where and we don’t know when.
是在这里,还是在这里
If it’s here or here,
那么反击号♥和胜利号♥,还有国王乔治五世号♥必须担当此项任务
then the Repulse, the Victorious and the KGV will have to do the job.
如果是在丹麦海峡,
If it’s here in the Denmark Strait,
胡德号♥和威尔士亲王号♥负责追击它。
the Hood and the Prince of Wales will have to go after her.
(上将)我想他们能够应付自如。
(Admiral) I should think they could handle it very nicely.
是的,长官,胡德号♥是艘伟大战舰,威尔士亲王号♥也是。
Well, sir, Hood’s a great ship. So is the Prince of Wales.
但它刚从造船厂新出坞,它的舰员还没来得及受过训练。
But she’s fresh from the builder’s yard. No training for her crew.
事实上,为了应对这种紧急情况,它不得不在载有工人继续收尾的情况下出海。
In fact, in this emergency, she had to put to sea with some of the workmen still on board.
俾斯麦号♥对任何人来说都是考验。
Bismarck’s a tough proposition for anyone.
请原谅,首席海军大臣现在可以见你了。
Excuse me. The First Sea Lord can see you now.
– 哦,很好。非常感谢你,上校。 – 长官,很荣幸。
– Oh, good. Thank you very much, Captain. – A pleasure, sir.
是的,长官。
Yes, sir.
好的,长官。
Right, sir.
– 是的,我会的。 – 理查德中校,该由谁接你的班?
– Yes, I will.- Commander Richards, who’s your relief?
– 德克斯特,长官。 – 他迟到了,是不是?
– Dexter, sir. – He’s late, isn’t he?
– 有点迟,但我不介意,长官。 – 但,我介意。
– A little, but I don’t mind, sir. – Well, I do.
告诉他,我要他在接下来的三个晚上值班。
Tell him I’ll require him for duty the next three nights.
我最亲爱的汤姆……
My dearest Tom…
进来。
Come in.
我想你可能想喝杯茶,我知道你不想休息。
Thought you might like a cup of tea,as long as you’re not going to take any rest.
你在这里干什么,戴维斯小姐? 我以为你下班了。
What are you doing here, Miss Davis? I thought you were off duty.
三副辛普森得了流感,我替他。
3rd Officer Simpson’s down with flu.
I’m just filling in.
谢谢您。你能帮我归档吗?
Thank you.
Would you file that for me, please?
上面有空袭。
There’s an air raid going on up top.
很糟吗? 不,不太糟。
A bad one? No, not very.
你的家人不会担心你吗?
Won’t your family be worried about you?
我在这里没有家人。我父亲现在住在加拿大。
I have no family here. My father lives in Canada now.
我想你或许是结婚了。
I thought surely you must be married or something.
不,长官,根本没有。
No, sir. Nothing at all.
这似乎不太合逻辑,如果你不介意我这么说?
Doesn’t that seem a little odd, if you don’t mind my saying so?
我本来去年要结婚的,但是……没成功。
I was going to be married last year, but… it didn’t work out.
是他的错还是你的错?
His fault or yours?
他在敦刻尔克被列在失踪名单上了。
He was at Dunkirk and he was listed as missing in action.
就在一年前,下个礼拜就满了一年
It was just a year ago. A year ago next week.
他是个相当出色的人,
He was a rather wonderful man,
不是很聪明也不是很潇洒的那类人,
not brilliant or dashing or anything like that,
但是非常棒
but just rather wonderful.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我认为谈谈会有所帮助,不是吗?
I think it helps to talk about these things, don’t you?
不,我没有。事实上,我觉得一点帮助都没有。
No, I don’t. As a matter of fact I don’t think it helps at all.
谈感情和平时期有点奢侈
Getting emotional about things is a peacetime luxury.
战争时期又太痛苦。
In wartime it’s much too painful.
但是你不能因为战争就把你的感情封闭
You can’t turn off your emotions just because there’s a war on.
– 你对你的情感是毫无办法的。 – 你可以的。
– You can’t do anything about your feelings. – You can.
(电♥话♥铃响)
(phone rings)
杰福特作战中心
Director of Operations.
告诉你我为什么打电♥话♥,乔纳森。德克斯特在我的办公室,他有个特殊问题。
Tell you why I called, Jonathan. Dexter’s here in my office and he has a special problem.
-我知道你给了他额外的任务。 -没错。
– I understand you gave him extra duties. – That’s correct.
我要他在接下来的三个晚上值班。
I require him for duty the next three nights.
他女朋友是一名陆军护士,她接到了命令明晚从朴茨茅斯启航。
His girl is an army nurse and she’s got orders to sail tomorrow night from Portsmouth.
对德克斯特的小姐去海外我很抱歉,但那不是重点。
I’m sorry that Dexter’s young lady is going overseas, but that’s beside the point.
你不能破例吗?
Can’t you make an exception?
我不会为这位军官或任何其他人破例
I’m not prepared to make an exception for this officer or any other,
绝不会为方便个人缘故破例
certainly not for reasons of personal convenience.
很简单,长官。要么你有纪律,要么你没有。
It’s very simple, sir. Either you have discipline or you haven’t.
我很抱歉,德克斯特。
I’m sorry, Dexter.
谢谢,长官。
Thank you, sir.
顺便说一下,在俾斯麦号♥船上有个舰队指挥官,是的。
By the way, there’s a fleet commander aboard the Bismarck. Yes.
冈特·吕特晏斯(卢金斯)上将
Admiral Gunther Lutjens.
吕特晏斯。
Lutjens.
– 你认识这个人吗? – 是的,我知道。
– You know this man? – Yes, I do.
他的一艘巡洋舰击沉了我的船。
One of his cruisers sank my ship.
哦,那你对他会特别有兴趣。
Oh. Then you’ll have a special interest in him.
理查德中校,把人召回我的办公室
Commander Richards, have a bunk made up in my office.
我要北大西洋最新的船只报告
I want the latest report on all shipping in the North Atlantic.
-这个地区有空中侦察吗? – 没有,天气还是太坏了。
– Is there any air recon yet over this area? – No. The weather’s still too bad.
你显示在丹麦海峡有两艘巡洋舰。萨福克恢复电台联♥系♥了吗?
You show two cruisers in the Denmark Strait. Is Suffolk back on station?
我想是的,但不能确定,它现在很安静。
We assume she is, but we don’t know for certain. She’s quiet as a tomb.
航向改为190。
Alter course to 190.
– 右舷15度。- 右舷15度,长官。
– Starboard 15.- Starboard 15, sir.
是的,长官。是的,长官。好的,长官。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Very good, sir.
该死的傻瓜。