and, uh… uh, I was wondering if you’d maybe give me
-再给我一次机会… -稍等一下
– a second chance to… – Just a moment, please.
马上就来
Be right with you.
太好了 终于来电了
Yay! It’s about time.
乔尼
Johnny…
当心别磕到头
Yep, mind your head here.
你能拉下幕布绳吗
Hey, can you pull up that scenic cable?
-你说这条 -没错 就是那个
– You mean this? – Yes, that’s it.
太棒了
Great!
还有室内灯光
And the house lights?
室内灯光
我知道 太美了对吧
Ah, I know. Beautiful, isn’t she?
话说 孩子
You know what, kid?
你也来参加这场演出怎么样
How would you like to be a part of this show?
真的吗 等等
Really? Wait.
天啊 我还正准备问你来着
Oh, my gosh, I was just gonna ask about that.
太好了 因为我急需一名舞台管♥理♥员♥
Great. ‘Cause I could really use a stagehand.
舞台管♥理♥员♥
Stagehand?
-可是… -不用担心
– But… – Ah, don’t worry about it.
你很快就能上手
You’re gonna pick it up in no time.
我全都教给你 跟我来
I’ll teach you everything I know. Follow me.
这边是练习室和化妆室
These are the rehearsal spaces and dressing rooms,
楼上是创作室和办公室
and up here we got workshops and the main office.
向上
Up in the air!
摸脚趾
Touch your toes!
真棒
Awesome.
还棒
Awesome?
我看你想说的是”棒槌”吧
Yeah, I think the word you’re after is “Awful.”
用这词都算给他们面子了
And that’s me restraining myself.
这些家伙根本毫无天赋
There’s not an ounce of talent between ’em.
丁点没有 其实你知道吗
Not an ounce. In fact, you know what?
那奖金我十拿九稳了
I think that prize is as good as mine already.
银行
没错 我很快就会有
Yes, indeed, uh, I am about to come
非常非常大的一笔钱入账了
into a very, very large sum of money.
准确地说是十万块
$100,000, to be precise.
是这样啊
Well, is that so?
那样的话 先生 你会需要我们的白金卡
In that case, sir, you’ll be wanting our platinum card.
瞧瞧 又见面了
Well, well, well, hello again.
老天 这些歌♥简直是烂到家了
Oh, man, these are, like, the cheesiest songs of all time.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我甚至想自己写首歌♥来着
I mean, I was even thinking of writing my own song instead.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-你自己写歌♥ -没错
– Your own song? – Well, yeah.
听着 如果你想赢得奖金
Look, if you want to win that money,
就照考拉说的做
just do what the koala says.
怎么 你觉得我写不出歌♥吗
Why? You think I can’t write my own song?
别激动 我就这么一说
Whoa, whoa. I’m just saying,
不是每个人都能写歌♥的
not everyone can write songs, okay?
我知道我写歌♥貌似很轻松 宝贝
I know I make it look easy, babe,
但其实不容易
but it’s not.
她回来了
Oh, here she is.
安静一点 各位
Quiet down, everybody.
米娜 你入选了吗
So, Meena, are you in the show?
是的 算是吧…
Uh… well, yeah, kind of, but…
加油米娜 我们爱米娜
她做到了
She did it!
我真为你骄傲 我简直快乐炸了
Oh, I’m so proud of you, I could pop!
我生日愿望总算成真了
That’s my birthday wish coming true right there!
-你太棒了 米娜 -米娜 我们爱你
– Way to go, Meena! – Oh, Meena, we love you!
妈妈
Mom…
我们爱米娜
-怎么回事 -等下 等下
– What the heck? – Wait a minute, wait a minute.
别生气好吗 是你外婆说的
Don’t be mad, okay? It was your grandma.
她让整条街都知道你参加海选去了
She told the whole street about your audition.
-妈妈 不 等等 -别说话 宝贝
– Mom, no, wait. – Shh, shh. Shush, baby.
你得好好保养你的金嗓子
You need to save that singing voice of yours.
所以从现在开始
So, from now on,
只用点头摇头 明白吗
just nod or shake your head, okay?
怎么样 老爸
How was that, dad?
你转弯的时候太慢了 乔尼
You’re still too soft on them corners, Johnny.
你得再强硬些
You got to attack ’em.
而且车被你开得嘎吱响
And you’re crunching the gears.
我说过 你必须轻轻地…
I told you, you got to be gentle with the…
把音乐关掉
Look, turn that down.
你爹跟你说话呢
Listen to your father!
“转弯的时候太慢了 乔尼”
“Too soft on the corners, Johnny.”
“你这样做不行 乔尼”
“You’re not doing it right, Johnny.”
“再快点 乔尼”
“Speed up, Johnny.”
“按我这样开”
“Do it like I showed you.”
老爸
Dad?
糟了 我从老爸身上碾过去了
Oh, no. I’ve run over my dad.
这样才像话
Now, that is more like it.
“从此以后 三只小猪”
“And the three little pigs…”
“幸福地生活着”
“lived happily ever after.”
“晚安 宝贝们”
“Good night, my dears.”
诺曼 你还醒着吗
Norman, are you awake?
你今天怎么样 亲爱的
How was your day, honey?
老样子
Same as always.
-是吗 -是的
– It was? – Mm-hmm.
我不知道你怎么做到的 亲爱的
I don’t know how you do it all, honey.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
各位来宾 大小动物们
All creatures great and small,
欢迎来到穆恩剧院
welcome to the moon theater!
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon?
-银行的朱迪斯要找您 -什么
– I have Judith from the bank. – What?
不 不 不 告诉她我明早给她回电♥话♥
Whoa, no, no, no. Tell her I’ll call her back in the morning.
不行啊
Oh, I can’t.
她已经到了
She’s right here.
朱迪斯 你好
Judith! Hello.
我们是开银行的 不是做慈善的
I work for a bank, not a charity,
如果到了月底你的账户
and if your accounts are not settled
-还没有足够的资金 -好吧 朱迪斯
– by the end of the month… – Okay, Judith…
我以个人名义担♥保♥ 到本月末
I personally guarantee, by the end of this month,
这场演出将会取得
this show is going to be
前所未见的巨大成功
the biggest hit this city has ever seen.
穆恩先生 你的演出从来没成功过
Mr. Moon, none of your shows have ever worked.
一个都没有
None of them!
你曾有过机会
You’ve had your chances.
现在把你的账户结清吧
Now, settle your accounts,
否则我们要收回剧院所有权
or we will repossess this property.
好的 再见了您呐
Okay. Toodle-oo.
你要怎么办啊 穆恩先生
What are you going to do, Mr. Moon?
老实说
Honestly,
我不知道
I have no idea.
♪I listen to the wind♪
♪to the wind of my soul♪
♪Where I’ll end up well I think, only God really knows♪
♪I’ve sat upon the…♪
你穿的是泳衣吗 艾迪
Are you wearing a speedo, Eddie?
你 你干什么…
What… what are you…?
艾迪 一切都还好吧
Eddie? Is everything all right?
都好 我就是游个泳 妈妈
Yeah, just doing my laps, ma!
你现在是住在泳池小屋里吗
So, what, you live in the pool house now?
是的 我的家人希望我更加…
Yeah, my folks want me to be more,
我猜是更独♥立♥吧
you know, independent, I guess.
他们甚至给我约了个人生导师
They even hooked me up with this life coach dude.
-人生导师 -是
– Life coach? – Yeah.
我猜是要他帮我发现人生的目标
I guess he’s gonna help me find my purpose in life.
我以为我有目标了 但是最后
I thought I had one, but it turns out
发现不适合我什么的 我也不知道
it wasn’t the right one or something. I don’t know.
总之 他给我安排了一个日程表
Anyway, he’s got me on this whole schedule thing.
比如说 周一 倒垃圾
It’s, like, mondays, take out the recycling;
周二 修剪草坪 周三 拜访娜奶奶
Tuesdays, mow the lawn; Wednesdays, go visit Nana;
周四 清理泳池