所以 那艘船具体什么时候入港
So… so, when exactly is this ship coming in, then?
精确时间我们还不清楚
We ain’t got a date yet.
这两天应该到不了吧
Probably won’t be for a while, though, will it?
你担心啥 这是我们干的最后一票
What do you care? It’s the last job we ever need to do.
一得手我们就远走高飞
When it comes in, we go.
明白吗
Right?
太好了
Great.
我等不及了
Can’t wait.
您好 我看见你在报上登的广♥告♥
Hi. I saw your ad in the paper.
是的 我需要保姆帮我看几个星期的孩子
Yes, I need a nanny just for a couple of weeks.
可以吗 太好了
You can? Great.
孩子们吗
Oh, the kids?
他们超乖的
Yes, they’re wonderful.
他们… 是的 我有25个孩子
They… yeah, I have 25.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I’m… I’m not joking.
但他们真的很听话
Um, but they’re really no problem…
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
晚安 妈咪
Good night, mommy.
会议开的怎么样
Hey. How was the big meeting?
这么糟糕啊
That bad, really?
我有件激动人心的事要告诉你
Well, I have something really exciting to tell you.
你做的派很好吃 亲爱的
You make the best pie, honey.
听着 诺曼 我知道有些仓促
Listen, Norman, I know it’s short notice,
但明天我真得需要人照看下孩子
but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow
因为 你一定不会相信我今天做了什么
because… well, you are not gonna believe what I did today.
歌♥唱大赛海选
十万大奖等你拿
诺曼 你有在听吗
Norman, are you listening to me?
明天一早我们就开始彩排
Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning,
所以好好睡一觉 追寻伟大梦想吧
so get some sleep and dream big dreams.
早上好啊 孩子们
Good morning, everybody.
吃早餐前都必须穿戴整齐
Now, I want you all dressed before breakfast.
吃早饭了
Breakfast!
萝丝塔 你看见我车钥匙了吗
Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
别忘了 钥匙在你外套口袋里
Don’t forget, your keys are in your coat pocket.
我找到了
Oh, I found ’em.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见 诺曼
– Bye, honey. – Bye, Norman.
该上学了
Time for school.
再见伊吉 再见佩里 再见卡拉
Bye, Iggy. Bye, Perry. Bye, Carla.
再见盖尔 再见罗利 再见米奇
Bye, Gail. Bye, Rory. Bye, Mickey.
再见莫伊 再见尼尔森 再见汉娜
Bye, Moe. Bye, Nelson. Bye, Hannah.
再见泰斯 再见凯利 再见乔治
Bye, Tess. Bye, Kelly. Bye, George.
再见安迪 再见弗雷迪 再见卡斯帕
Bye, Andy. Bye, Freddy. Bye-bye, Caspar.
闭馆彩排
这场比赛就是战争
This contest is war.
这个舞台就是战场
This stage is the battlefield.
你们的歌♥曲就是武器
Your song is your weapon.
你们只有一次机会惊艳观众
Now, you only get one shot to blow that audience away,
所以请从我为你们量身定制的歌♥单上
so choose carefully from the list of songs
慎重选择参赛歌♥曲
I’ve selected for each of you.
看来做通你男朋友的工作了
Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours.
兰斯是个艺术家
Lance is an artist,
但我也没指望你能理解
but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that.
你说对了 我完全不理解
You’re right. I don’t understand that at all.
你们会注意到我在每张歌♥单上都注明了
Now, you’ll notice each list also includes my costume
着装和表演建议
and performance suggestions.
好吗 克劳利夫人会带你们去彩排室
Okay? Miss Crawly will show you to your rehearsal spaces.
我们开工吧
Now, let’s get to work.
打扰一下 穆恩先生
Excuse me, Mr. Moon?
我的纸上写着
For some reason, it says here
我需要弹钢琴
that I should be playing the piano?
没错 试想一下 像你这样深情的大高个
Yes, just imagine– big, soulful guy like you
柔情款款轻抚琴键
tenderly playing the keys.
所有人都会为你倾倒
There’ll be goose bumps everywhere.
可我很久都没弹钢琴了
Well, I haven’t played piano since I was a kid.
克劳利夫人 给这位上几节钢琴课
Miss Crawly, we’re gonna need some piano lessons over here.
好的 先生 请上楼 我一会儿就来
Yes, sir! Up the stairs. I’ll be right along.
还有皮特 你在这里练习
And, Pete, you’re in here.
没问题 穆恩先生
You got it, Mr. Moon.
自省一下吧 老兄
Check your ego, man.
-冷静点 冷静点 -是吗
– Break it up, break it up, break it up. – Oh, yeah?
让瑞奇冷静去吧 他起头的
Tell Ricki. He started it.
没错 也是我起头成立了这乐队
That’s right. Just like I started this band.
我的乐队 豪伊
My band, Howie.
恕臣失礼了 起头殿下
Oh, forgive me, your highness.
伙计们 别吵了
Guys, come on.
不不不 出去 赶紧出去
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, hey. Out. Get out of here.
听着 都冷静下来
Look, just calm down
赶紧挑首歌♥吧
and pick a song.
我觉得我们要想赢下比赛的话
I think we’ll probably have a better chance of winning
最好我负责唱歌♥
if I do the singing part
你负责跳舞
and leave the dancing part to you.
不要 你开玩笑吗
Bah. Are you joking me?
你只是缺一场火♥辣♥热身而已
You are just in need of, like, a super cool warm-up.
来吧 让我们把衣服都脱了
Come on, let’s take off these clothes.
没这个必要吧
That… that is not necessary.
太暴露了
That is a lot of skin.
别愁眉苦脸的
Ah, don’t you look so worried face.
我也给你准备了一件
I’ve got one for you, too.
肥仔
Hey, porky!
-小声点行吗 -抱歉
– Keep it down, will you? – Sorry.
穆恩 你发错歌♥单了
Hey, Moon, you gave me the wrong list.
低俗的流行乐不是我的风格
Cheesy pop’s not exactly my style.
风格 我很高兴你说起了风格
Style. I’m glad you brought that up.
我们来瞧瞧
Now, let’s see.
这个
There.
这颜色是不是很配你
Isn’t this a great color for you?
看不出来 我眼睛快被辣瞎了
I can’t tell. It’s melting my eyes.
-你有黑色的衣服吗 -黑色
– You got anything in black? – Black?
怎么 你想让观众以为你是去参加葬礼吗
What, you want everyone to think you’re going to a funeral?
你以为你是格调高雅的艺术家吗
You think you’re some kind of artsy-fartsy type?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
有了 流行小天后裙
Bingo! Pop star Princess!
这也是比赛的一部分吗
Is this part of the competition?
好了 大家别惊慌
Okay, everybody, don’t panic.
-别惊慌 -发生什么事了
– Don’t panic. – What’s going on?
说句话呀 克劳利
Talk to me, Crawly.
你上次付电费是什么时候 穆恩先生
When did we last pay the power company, Mr. Moon?
老天爷啊
Oh, for Pete’s sake.
好了 别担心 各位
Okay, don’t worry, everybody.
我来想办法搞定
I will take care of this.
与此同时 你们摸着黑继续彩排
In the meantime, you will continue to rehearse in the dark.
-什么 -可我什么都看不见
– What? – But I can’t see anything.
不必担心 萝丝塔
Don’t you worry, Rosita.
我有荧光棒
I have glow sticks.
很好 正好趁这个机会
Great. Use this time to shake off
甩掉第一天的拘束情绪 我去去就回
those first-day inhibitions, and I’ll be right back.
-你在逗我吗 -你们听到了
– You gotta be kidding me. – Okay, you heard him.
都回去排练
Back to work now.
去吧 各位
Come on, everybody.
抱歉 老朋友 我会修好的
Sorry, old girl. I’ll fix that.
穆恩先生
Mr. Moon?
你可能不记得我了
You-you probably don’t remember me,
但我昨天参加了海选 而且我…
but I-I auditioned yesterday, and I…
听着
Hey, listen.
你觉得你能够到那平台吗
Do you think maybe you could reach the ledge?
那个平台吗
Th-that ledge?
你的鼻子还真有两把刷子
Whoa, that’s a heck of a trunk you’ve got there.
非常感谢 孩子
Thanks a lot, kid.
穆恩先生
Uh, Mr. Moon?
我叫米娜 我为你烤了个蛋糕
M-my name is Meena, and I baked a cake for you,
还有… 我在想你能不能