Come on, you guys, out… out of here.
快点 下台去 非常感谢
Come on, off the stage. Thank you so much.
穆恩 你这钱有什么说法
Hey, Moon. What’s the story?
这箱子里真有奖金吗
Is the prize really inside this thing?
奖金 当然
The prize? Oh, sure.
都在箱子里
Yes, it’s all… It’s all in there.
打开让我们看看呗
Well, open it, will you?
我想看看十万块的样子
I want to see what $100,000 looks like.
我也想看
Yeah, come on.
是啊 打开箱子吧 穆恩先生
Yeah, yeah, go on. Open it, Mr. Moon.
好吧 我来打开
For sure, I’ll open it.
等等 你刚说什么
Wait. What did you say?
他说十万块
He said $100,000.
十万…
A hundr…
我忘带钥匙了
I forgot my keys.
考拉去去就回
Koala be right back.
最后说一遍 克劳利夫人
For the last time, miss Crawly,
我不会解雇你的
I’m not going to fire you.
所以能请你别哭了吗
Now, would you pull yourself together,
还有把鼻涕擤干净
and please blow that nose of yours.
不不 别在这擤
No, no, no, not in here.
-去外面 -抱歉 穆恩先生
– Blow it outside. – I’m sorry, Mr. Moon.
-谢谢你 -巴斯特 你还指望什么
– Thank you. – Buster, what do you expect?
-她快老得没牙了 -艾迪 拜托
– She’s like 200 years old. – Eddie, please, look.
如果你们家能借我点钱撑过…
If-if your folks could just loan me the money until…
十万块 巴斯特 醒醒吧
$100,000? Buster, come on.
我想想 我想想 我想想
Hoo! I gotta think. I’ve gotta think. I’ve gotta think.
我必须想个办法
I’ve got to come up with a solution…
也许你该别再胡思乱想
Look, maybe it’s time to stop thinking
寻找其他追求了
and it’s time to just move on.
你看你这家剧院
I mean, this theater of yours,
可以卖♥♥一大笔钱 然后…
you could get some decent money for it and…
也许我们可以一起做些事
I don’t know, maybe we could do something together.
做什么 宅在一起打游戏吗
What? What, sit around playing video games?
你知道那是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
一只桶
Uh, it’s a bucket?
没错 你知道我为什么留着这桶吗
Yes, and do you know why I have this bucket?
因为房♥顶漏水吗
‘Cause the roof is leaking?
不 那才是接漏水的桶
No, that’s the bucket for the leak.
我留着它 因为这是我父亲的桶
I have this one ’cause it belonged to my father.
整整三十年
Every day for 30 years,
他每天都拼死拼活地洗车
he worked his tail off washing cars
只为攒钱给我买♥♥下这剧院
just so I could buy this place.
天天如此啊 艾迪
Every day, Eddie.
就为了我
Just for me.
听上去真是个好爸爸
Sounds like a great dad.
所以这事你打算怎么办
So, how do you want to handle this?
穆恩先生 银行的朱迪斯又打来了
Oh, Mr. Moon, I got Judith from the bank
我转到2号♥线了
holding on line two again.
看来我只有一条路可走了
Well, there’s only one thing I can do.
大家都听好了
Okay, everybody, listen up.
我要你们都回家 马上
I gotta send you all home. Right now.
什么
What?
没错
Yep.
因为我父亲以前常说
‘Cause, like my dad used to say,
“睡个好觉才能更好地工作”
“Get a good night’s sleep and do a great day’s work.”
说的没错
That’s right.
明天一早我们就开始彩排
Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning.
如果你们想成为明星 赢十万大奖
And if you want to become stars and win 100 grand,
那你们最好拿出前所未有的劲头
then you better be ready to work harder
加倍努力地练习
than you’ve ever worked in your lives.
所以好好睡一觉 去追寻伟大梦想吧
So get some sleep and dream big dreams.
♪きらきらキラー♪
♪ハッピーハッピーハッピー♪
♪未来はほら♪
♪ラッキーラッキーラッキー♪
克劳利夫人
Miss Crawly!
好了 走吧 够了
Okay, come on. That’s enough now.
快点 都下台去
Come on, off the stage. Please.
-追寻伟大梦想 -说得很好吧
– Dream big dreams? – I know, it’s good, right?
上哪找十万块奖金啊
What about the 100 grand?
不用担心 艾迪
Don’t you worry, Eddie.
总会有办法的
There’s got to be a way to get it.
什么 巴斯特 不 听我说
What? Buster, no, listen to me!
这场演出无法挽救你的剧院
This show is not gonna save your theater.
你都跌到谷底了 老兄
You’re at rock bottom, pal.
没错 你知道身陷谷底
Yep, and you know what’s great
最棒的是什么吗 艾迪
about hitting rock bottom, Eddie?
只剩下一个方向可走了
There’s only one way left to go,
就是向上
and that’s up.
幸运入选者
大家可以看到 幸运的入选者正离开剧院
And you can see the lucky few leaving the theater behind me.
现在交还给演播室 约翰
Now back to you in the studio, John.
亲爱的 别伤心了
Oh, honey, please don’t cry.
你没失败
You are not a failure.
还会有其他机会的
There’ll be other chances.
-你只要… -得了吧 会有个鬼
– You just… – Bah! The heck there will!
爸爸 别这样
Dad, please.
拜托 你不想上台表演吗
Come on! Don’t you want this?
当然想 但我搞砸了
Well, sure, but I messed it up.
那明天就再回去 告诉他
Then you gotta go back there tomorrow and say,
“穆恩先生 我强烈要求再试一次”
“Mr. Moon, I demand you let me re-audition!”
有点自信 向他们证明你是有本事的
Be confident! Show ’em you ain’t gonna be pushed around!
懂了吗 米娜
You got that, Meena?
很好
Good!
去帮我拿可可
Now, go get my cocoa.
我不向任何人折腰
I won’t sell out for nobody
我不与傻子同台
Won’t follow no fool.
别唱了行吗 我这么做都是为了我俩
Would you stop? I’d only be doing it for us.
真的吗
Oh, really?
当然是真的
Yes, really.
如果我赢了那些钱 我们就可以
If I won that money, we could build
拥有自己的录音棚 开创我们自己的牌子
our own recording studio, start our own label.
这样全世界都能听到你的歌♥声
I mean, the whole world would get to hear your songs.
我才不听我马子瞎扯
I’m not listening to my girlfriend
她就是想出去卖♥♥
Cause she just want to sell out…
请等一下
Hey! Uh, just a min…
等等 等等
Oh, oh, wait. W-wait!
瞧啊
Oh, look at…
我认识德里克 那个经理
I know Derek, the manager.
他会为我担♥保♥ 拜托
He’ll vouch for me. Come on!
马里奥
Hey, Mario.
最近咋样啊
How’s it going?
有没有搞错
Oh, for crying out loud.
行啊 狗熊都能进
Oh, yeah, oh, let the bears in.
狗熊都能进 你厉害
Let the bears in. Fine.
他来了
There he is!
有个惊喜给你 儿子
I got a surprise for you, my son.
什么惊喜
What’s that?
-告诉他计划 -好
– Tell him the plan. – Right.
我们听说有艘运载了2500万黄金的船
We’ve been told there’s a ship carrying 25 million in gold,
今晚会停靠在这里的码头
gonna dock at night right here.
警卫和往常一样守在这里 还有这里
With the usual guards here and here.
不过我们命好 这正好有个下水道
But, lucky for us, there’s a sewer right under here.
所以接应的车和我们在这碰头
So the getaway driver meets us here.
这次由你来开车 乔尼
And that is gonna be you this time, Johnny.
-什么 你要我来开车 -是的
– What? You want… You want me to drive? – Yeah.
我儿子也该在咱们帮里独当一面了
It’s time my boy had a proper role in the gang, eh?
等下 等下 爸爸
Hang on, hang on, dad.
我们的司机一直是巴里
Barry’s always been our driver.
巴里不会介意的
Barry don’t mind.
对吧 巴里
Do you, Barry?
-不 我不介意 -就是
– No. No, that’s fine. – Yeah.