听着对我来说 什么都可以
Listen, I’m happy being anything.
我只想做音乐
I just want to play music.
可以
That’s fine.
埃蒙 做你自己
Be who you are, Eamon.
我不知道我是谁
Well, I don’t know who I am.
可能我也“悲喜交加”
Maybe I’m happy-sad, too.
我不知道
I don’t know.
“悲喜交加”的意思是什么
What does happy-sad even mean?
怎么可能同时具备 这不合常理
How can we be both things? It makes no sense.
意思是 我现在困住这个鬼地方
It means that I’m stuck in this shithole
整天要跟一些蠢蛋 强♥奸♥犯 暴♥力♥狂周♥旋♥
full of morons and rapists and bullies, and I’m gonna deal with it, okay?
这就是生活啊
It’s just how life is.
我会试着接受它 处理好它
I’m gonna try and accept it and get on with it
创作出一些艺术
and make some art.
那是怎么影响我们的音乐的
So how does that affect our music?
– 有积极影响 – 好吧
– Positively. – All right.
好的
Okay.
这个录像是关于一个男人站在码头的路中♥央♥
So the idea of this video is about a guy standing halfway down a pier,
一个漂亮的女人路过他 走向了灯塔
and a beautiful woman walks past him towards the lighthouse.
一个半小时之后 她还没有回来
Half an hour later, she hasn’t come back.
他去看 发现她消失了
So he investigates, but she’s gone.
啥?
What?
她自杀了
She killed herself.
不 她是美人鱼 她跳回海里了
No, she’s a mermaid, and she’s jumped back into the sea.
渔网把她捞了到城里面 奄奄一息
You see, she got washed up in a fishing net so she’s been in the city, and she’s been dying
但她很想回到水里 回到她朋友身边
to get back to the water, to her friends.
回到属于她的地方
Back to where she belongs.
这样 好多了
That’s much better.
我知道
I know.
我们在这里演奏 拉菲从那走过
Okay, so we’re playing here and Raphina walks by.
– 我从哪里跳呢 – 这里
– So where do I jump from? – Here.
– 啊 – 好的
– Aah! – Yeah.
看起来怎么样 伙伴们
How’d that look, lads?
看起来不错
Yeah, it looked all right.
蠢死了
It’s a bit shit.
看起来应该像要跳进去之类的
That supposed to look like they’re jumping in or something?
好的
Yeah.
看起来不像
It doesn’t.
相信我 会奏效的
Trust me. It’ll work.
♪ Fake deals in the supermarket ♪
♪ TVs selling what you can’t get ♪
♪ She laughs, “Nowhere is as pretty as this” ♪
♪ Gray cars crawlin’ in the slow lane ♪
♪ Lost stars waiting for the DART train ♪
♪ She smiles, turns and blows the city a kiss ♪
♪ Under the waves I feel her ♪
♪ Pull my body down… ♪
继续拍摄 救救我
Keep bloody filming! Save me!
我不会游泳
I can’t swim!
♪ I can be miles away ♪
♪ She calls to me ♪
♪ This girl is a beautiful sea ♪
♪ The girl is a beautiful sea. ♪
– 你在想什么呢 – 拍到了吗?
– What were you thinking? – Did you get it?
嗯 蛮不错的
Yeah, it was great!
棒极了
Ah! Fantastic!
你真的不会游泳吗
Can you really not swim?
不会
No.
那你为什么那样做
So why’d you do that, then?
科兹莫 为了艺术
For our art, Cosmo.
做事不能只做一半
You can never do anything by half.
你懂了吗
Do you understand that?
很抱歉
I’m… I’m sorry.
听着 我有点
Look, I was…
非常不错
Great is what it was.
干的不错
Fair play.
伊万怎么办
What about Evan?
美好的气氛被你破坏了
Yeah, you ruined it.
天气好的时候 可以清楚看到英国的岛屿
You know, on a clear day, you can actually see the mainland of Britain.
离威尔士海岸仅三十英里
Island’s only 30 miles from the coast of Wales.
我打赌 你不知道
Bet you didn’t know that.
雨刚停的时候 空气里没有灰尘
It has to have just rained, no dust in the air.
你就可以看见
You can just about see it.
不会吧
No way.
你怎么知道这样的事儿
How do you know stuff like that?
我祖父在去霍利黑德的船上工作
My granddad worked on the ships to Holyhead.
他常带我来这
He used to take me out here.
我们经常乘他的小船出海捕鱼
We used to go out in his little boat, fishing.

Wow.
所以我回伦敦以后可以向你挥手
So I can wave back to you when I’m in London.
我哥告诉我 伟大的艺术家都得离开这座岛
My brother says all the great artists had to get off this island.
留下的都抑郁了 成了酒鬼
The ones who stayed got depressed and turned into alcoholics.
有道理
Makes sense.
你经常提起你哥
You talk about your brother a lot.
你真的爱他吗
Do you really love him?
他小的时候 本来要去德国
He was gonna go to Germany when he was younger.
但在他毕业之前 父母不可能让他走
But my parents would never let him go without finishing school.
他想逃跑 他计划好所有事儿
He was gonna run away; he had the whole thing planned, so he says.
接下来呢
So what happened?
妈妈发现了
My mum found out.
她让这个计划夭折了
She closed it down.
她不想他走
She didn’t want him to go.
可能她太爱他了
Maybe she loved him too much.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你蛮对的
Actually, I think you’re right.
我爸爸以前就是经常这样说
That’s what my dad always used to say.
妈妈去医院时
When my ma would be in hospital, in a spell,
就剩我和他了
and it was just the two of us.
我打扮的漂漂亮亮的 约朋友出去玩
So I’d get all dressed up to go out with my friends,
他叫我留在家里
then he’d make me stay in.
之后
And afterwards, he’d say,
我很爱你 就是这样
“I love you too much, is all.”
事实上 妈妈比我漂亮多了
And the thing is, me ma’s much better-looking than I am,
我真不知道他为什么老烦我
so I don’t really know why he’d bother with me.
真是奇怪的爱 是吗
It’s a strange kind of love, isn’t it?
父母的爱
Parents.
我可以救她的
I would’ve saved her.
但我没有
And I could’ve.
– 不 你救不了她 – 我可以救的
– No, you couldn’t have. – I could’ve.
– 你太小了 – 我不小
– You’re too small. – I’m not too small.
你们都太渺小了
You’re way too small.
我给你们讲个笑话
I’ve a good joke for you guys.
逼逼 知道是什么吗
Vagina. Do you get it?
– 不知道 – 你还是太年轻
– No. – Exactly.

All right, uh…
为什么粉红…
why did the pink…
看她
Look at her.
她迅速跑回家 只是为了最后一点余晖
She races home every evening just to catch that last little bit of sun…
点支烟 读读她的文章
…have a cigarette and read her papers.
她总想去西班牙度假
She’s always talking about going on a holiday to Spain.
但他从未带她去过
But he never takes her.
这就是她得到的
That’s all she gets.
太阳到树后面去 她就进来了
Then that tall tree blocks it, and she comes in.
我常在想 她在想什么
I often wonder what she’s thinking about.
太美妙了
That’s amazing.
乐队怎么样了
Ah, how’s the band getting along?
这次又叫什么
What are they called again?
怪人吗
“The Queers”?
巴里 这名字不错
Good one, Barry.
有人记下来了吗
Is, uh, anyone getting these down?
巴里 你知道你像谁吗
You know who you’re a bit like, Barry?
奥斯卡 王尔德
Uh, Oscar Wilde.
他去了哪个班
What class is he in, then?
巴里 他不是学校里的 笨蛋
He’s not in school, Barry, you spanner.
总有一天我要杀了你
You know I am gonna kill you one of these days.
你不会的
No, you’re not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!