♪ Tried to hide it ♪
♪ Fake it ♪
♪ I can’t pretend anymore… ♪
呃…
Uh…
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
冈特
Gunter.
穆恩先生 我觉得罗西塔她
Mr. Moon, I think Rosita’s having, like,
好像吓坏了啊
a major freak-out up here.
不是吧
Oh, no.
穆恩 你真的觉得猪妈妈
Hey, Moon, you really think the mommy pig’s
能干得了这个?
gonna pull this off?
猪妈妈?
Mommy pig?
绝对能
Absolutely, sir.
相信我 罗西塔什么都能行
Believe me, there’s nothing Rosita can’t do.
– 我不行 – 你怎么不告诉我
– I can’t do this. – Why didn’t you tell me
– 你恐高? – 我不恐高
– you were afraid of heights? – I wasn’t.
我是说 我之前都不恐高的
I-I mean, I’ve never been afraid in my whole life before,
但 突然… 我就…
but I… suddenly, I just…
我也不知道怎么了
I don’t know what happened to me.
– 我孩子们都瞧着呢? – 大家
– Did my kids see that? – Hey, you guys.
怎么了?
What’s going on up here?
这是谁?
Who is that?
我能试试吗?
Ooh. Can I try?
别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我可不想让你跳
I-I can’t let you jump off here.
老爸 他不让我跳
Daddy, he won’t let me jump!
穆恩 让她试试吧
Moon, come on. Let her do the thing.
– 耶 – 波尔莎 等等
– Yay! – Porsha, wait!
喂 等一下
Whoa, hey. Uh, just a minute.
我超爱的
I love it!
多轻松啊
Whee! It’s easy!
好 罗西塔 咱们下去
All right, let’s get you down, Rosita.
哦 天呐 跟你们说
Oh, my gosh, you guys.
这就像昨晚的梦一样
This is exactly like the dream I had last night.
真的 你们都在呢
Seriously, you-you were all there.
你 你 还有那个奇怪的家伙
And you and you and that funny-looking guy over there.
– 呃… – 所有人
– Um… – All of you.
还有你 不是让我唱一首吗
And you asked me to sing for you.
我有吗?
I… I did?
是啊 嗯 我想想…
Yeah. And so, I was like…
♪ This girl is on fire ♪
♪ This girl is
on fire ♪
♪ She’s walking on fire ♪
♪ This girl is on fire. ♪
很好 波尔莎 你真是做了个好梦
Well, that’s a lovely dream you had there, Porsha.
好了大家伙 请各归各位
Um, okay, everybody, back to first positions, please.
给 罗西塔
Here, Rosita.
你这次想戴上头盔吗?
You want to try with the helmet this time?
现在我可知道梦是什么样了
Oh, but now I know what the dream meant.
她怕着呢
Yeah. She’s afraid.
绝对干不了这个
She’ll never be able to play the part.
我就不一样了 我还年轻 而且无所畏惧
But here I am, and I’m young, and I’m not afraid at all.
这是罗西塔的 不能让给你
I-I can’t just give you Rosita’s part. I mean…
穆恩 跟我来
Moon, walk with me.
你没事吧?
What’s wrong with you, huh?
是不是脑子出问题了?
What, you got a kink in your think?
这是我给罗西塔写的 而且…
It’s just that I wrote this part for Rosita and…
行了 行了 听我的 穆恩
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me tell you something, Moon.
你现在有一个让我开心的机会
What you got here is an opportunity to make me happy.
像这样的机会出现时
And when an opportunity like that comes along,
你最好牢牢抓住它
you’d better grab it!
明白吗?
You get me?
– 呃… – 怎么?
– Uh… – What?
You don’t think my daughter’s good enough for your show?
你不会觉得我女儿不配出演你的剧吧?
不是的 克里斯托先生 她棒极了
No, Mr. Crystal. Well, I-I think she’s wonderful.
好极了 你得搞清楚状况
Oh, good. So you’ll figure it out.
我 我会的
I’ll… Yes, I will.
老爸 我想吃法式吐司
Daddy, I’m hungry for French toast.
杰瑞
Jerry!
– 在呢 先生 – 去给他搞点法式吐司
– Yes, sir. – Get her some French toast.
顺便说一下 我喜欢这个布景
And, by the way, I like the set.
就是整个”移♥动♥的环”的什么
That whole “rings moving around” thing.
古怪的创意 我喜欢
Creative, quirky. I like it.
老爸回见
Bye, Daddy.
我们马上给波尔莎量量
Mm-kay. Let’s have Porsha measured
定制一套戏服吧
for a costume right away, please.
立刻行动
Yes, right away, people.
杰瑞 你去搞定法式吐司?
Would you just get the French toast, Jerry?
我去搞定法式吐司 苏姬
I’m getting the French toast, Suki.
你还好吗?
You okay?
有点失落 但还好
A little shaky, but I’m okay.
你看这事…
Yeah. You know, uh…
也许这样最好
Look, maybe this is for the best, huh?
我是说 你真的挺害怕的
I mean, you really were scared up there.
是啊
Right.
我另给你写一部分
I’ll write you another part, Rosita.
写个一定很精彩的部分
A really… a really, really great part.
– 你还好吗? – 噢 我很好
– You all right? – Oh, I’m fine.
– 真的? – 是啊 你们都很体贴
– Really? – Yes. You’re all very sweet,
但是穆恩先生说了这样大概才是最好的
but like Mr. Moon says, this is probably for the best.
– 你认真的? – 我认真的
– Seriously? – Seriously.
我对此毫无意见
I am completely fine with this.
宝贝儿
Hey, honey.
你… 你没有感到不高兴?
Are you… you-you’re sure you’re not, you know, upset?
我好着呢
No, I-I’m good.
能让我一个人用洗澡间吗?
Um, can I please just have the bathroom to myself
– 就五分钟 – 你用吧
– for five minutes? – You got it.
好了 孩子们 穿上睡衣
Okay, kids, go get your jammies on!
感谢你选择牛拉利
Thank you for choosing to drive with Royalty.
回见您
All right. Bye-bye.
♪ Yo, yo, yo, they wanna know ♪
♪ Who’s that girl? ♪
♪ Uh, yo, yo,
come on, come on… ♪
你好啊 小伙子
Oh, hello, young sir.
呃 嗯 你… 你一定很乐于听到
Um, oh, yes, you’ll… you’ll be pleased to hear
我把油箱加满了送回来的
I did bring it back with a full tank.
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven.
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven.
一 二 三 四
And one, two, three, four,
五 六 七
five, six, seven. And…
对不起我迟到了 基肯克洛伯先生
Sorry I’m late, Mr. Kickenklober.
我练了一上午 只是忘了时间
I was practicing all morning. I just lost track of time.
我还以为你出了
Oh, I thought maybe you had been involved
啥可怕的大事呢 以至于再也见不到你了
in a terrible accident and we’d never have to
那没事了
see you again, but never mind.
你认真的?
Seriously?
你干嘛总这么刻薄呢
Why do you have to be so mean all the time?
因为我们受苦
‘Cause only when we suffer…
是让我们变得更厉害
…can we be great.
让出点地儿来
Places, everyone!
瑞恩 你将在高♥潮♥部分
Ryan, you’ll be playing his opponent
扮演他的对手
in the climax of the scene.
那么…
Now…
看看小强尼到底学得怎么样了
let’s see if little Johnny has learned the steps.
抱歉 抱歉
Whoa. S-Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
– 嘿 – 错了
– Ow! – Wrong.
抱歉
Sorry.
再来
Again!
高点
Higher.
差极了
So bad.
再来
Again!
不对
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!