这还不够
It wasn’t enough.
不 No.
不管怎样你还是回来了
You came back anyway.
我还能做什麽呢…我的朋友?
How could I do anything else…my friend?
退后!Get back!
你怎麽敢?
How dare you?
本来一切都很完美
Everything was going perfectly,
而现在你却这样做!
and now you do this!
厄里斯,我不明白
Eris,I don’t understand.
别跟我装傻了
Don’t play coy with me.
你也许能愚弄这些人
Maybe you can fool these people,
但是我知道你是什麽人
but I know who you are.
你是个自私的,没有原则的骗子!
You’re a selfish,unprincipled liar!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我没有撒谎
I didn’t lie.
我回来了 I came back.
这就是为什麽你在这裡
That’s why you’re here.
这也是你测试的一部分
This was all part of your test.
我说了实话
I told the truth.
难道没有什麽是关于
And wasn’t there something
“永恆的承诺”吗?
about being “bound for all eternity”?
哦,哦,哦!
Well,well,well.
这对你来说一定有点尴尬,厄里斯
This has got to be a little embarrassing for you,Eris.
别得寸进尺,辛巴达
Don’t push your luck,Sinbad.
你是可爱,但没有那麽可爱
You’re cute,but not that cute.
而且你很幸运,我还有别的地方要去
And lucky for you,I’ve got places to go,
别的东西要毁灭,别的物品要偷呢!
things to destroy,stuff to steal.
再见 Ta.
你知道,不管它值多少钱
You know,for what it’s worth,
我觉得议会现在会相信你了
I think the council believes you now.
你是这麽想的吗?
You think?
迪马斯王
King Dymas.
呃,哇,嘿!
Uh,whoa,hey.
你身上有多少钱?
How much you got on you?
我给你12城的感激
I offer you the gratitude of the Twelve Cities,
以及一个国王的歉意
and the apology of a king.
不,说真的 你出多少钱?
No,really. How much?
辛巴达 Sinbad.
来吧! Come on.
这将是一场盛大的派对
This is going to be a heck of a party.
每个人都会想知道这次航行的经历
Everyone’s going to want to hear about the voyage.
和煦的风,平静的海
Fair winds,calm seas.
没什麽好说的
Nothing much to tell.
你怎麽了?
What’s the matter?
如果你真的被邀请了就不好玩了?
No fun if you’re actually invited?
不,只是,呃…
No,it’s just,uh…
在斐济还有个吊床上有我的名字呢!
there’s a hammock in Fiji with my name on it.
一帆风顺,辛巴达
Good sailing,Sinbad.
去理个髮吧!
Get a haircut.
有一天你会成为国王的
You’re going to be king someday.
在锡拉丘兹又是平澹无奇的一天
Just another uneventful day in Syracuse.
你知道,我曾和一个女人站在这裡
You know,I stood here with a woman once.
她眺望着大海
She looked over the ocean
并希望她自己能驶向地平线之外
and wished she could sail beyond the horizon.
她看到了…如此的奇景
She saw…such wonder.
而这个女人后来怎麽样了?
And what happened to this woman?
她把握住了机会
She got her chance.
她在海上航行,而且她坠入爱河
She sailed the seas,and she fell in love.
普罗秋斯,我…
Proteus,I…
玛丽娜,跟随你的心
Marina,follow your heart.
我的心在锡拉丘兹
Mine is here in Syracuse.
你的…Yours…
你的心是要随着海潮航行
yours is sailing with the next tide.
哦,普罗秋斯
Oh,Proteus.
船长?Captain?
嗯?Hmm?
我们准备好起航了
We’re ready to sail.
好吧,卡里
All right,Kale.
带我们出去
Take us out.
好,好,船长
Aye,aye,Captain.
出航吧! Cast off!
哦…老鼠!Oh…Rat!
什麽?What?
对不起,船长
Excuse me,Captain.
你需要儘快更换这些榫头了
You need to replace these rig joints pretty soon.
后桅的绳子需要支撑
The mizzen ropes need the support.
这些榫头是从茉莉海来的
These joints were from the Jasmine Sea.
需要航行半个世界才能到
That’s halfway around the world.
那我们最好开始出发吧!
Then we’d better get started.
哦,你知道,这意味着要穿过九头蛇的巢穴
Well,you know,that means going through the Hydra’s lair.
嗯-嗯! 牛头怪的港口
Mm-hmm. The Minotaur’s haven.
嗯-嗯! 独眼巨人的洞穴
Mm-hmm. The Cyclops’ den.
嗯-嗯! 穿过过天鹅海的桥
Mm-hmm. Under the Swansea Bridge.
嗯-嗯! 经过中国海
Mm-hmm. Through the China Seas.
那可是很长的航行
That’s a very long voyage.
而且这是非常,非常危险的
And it’s very,very dangerous.
不用担心 Don’t worry.
我会保护你
I’ll protect you.
哦,斯派克
Oh,Spike.
斯派克
Spike.
斯派克…坐下
Spike…down.