还有这裡!And here!
这些模子是从大马士革远道而来的!
These moldings came all the way from Damascus!
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
我经历了多少艰难才偷到这些东西?
what I went through to steal these?
这就是为什麽女人不能开船的原因
That’s exactly why women shouldn’t drive.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
我救了你的命!
I saved your life!
哦,我本来就没事
Oh,I would’ve been fine.
我从来都没事
I always am.
是的 Right.
一点都不知道感激
So ungrateful.
就是这种人
It’s just typical.
而且你还划伤了油漆!
And you chipped the paint!
就在这裡…看看它
Right here…look at it.
这可不是一点点小擦伤
That’s more than a little scratch.
狗和船员还有那个-那个女人!
The dog and the crew and th-th-that woman!
什麽?What?
谢谢你!别客气!
Thank you! You’re welcome!
没问题!不用担心!
No problem! Don’t worry about it!
我才不呢! 好!
I won’t! Good!
再见!你也再见!
Good-bye! Bye to you!
你现在高兴了?
You happy now?
普罗秋斯,快点来
Proteus,come quickly.
什麽? 什…?
What? Wh…?
有一艘船在港湾裡等着
There’s a ship waiting in the harbor.
我最信任的军官
A crew of my most trusted officers
会带你远离锡拉丘兹
will take you far from Syracuse.
但是大使的卫兵怎麽办?
But the ambassadors’ guards?
要嘛睡着了,要嘛买♥♥通了
Are asleep or well-bribed.
但我们现在必须走了
But we must go now.
去哪裡?Go where?
在流亡中度过我的馀生?
To live the rest of my life in exile?
为了活下去,儿子
To live,son.
我不会让他们为了辛巴达的罪而把你处死
I won’t let them execute you for Sinbad’s crime.
辛巴达也不会这样
Neither will Sinbad.
普罗秋斯,不要犯傻了!
Proteus,don’t be foolish!
辛巴达根本不想去冥府
Sinbad has no intention of going to Tartarus.
你小时候认识的辛巴达是…
The Sinbad you knew as a child is…
还是他,而且已经成人了
Is still in him as a man.
我看得见
I’ve seen it.
普罗秋斯…Proteus…
走吧,爸爸 Go,Father.
我知道我我在干什麽
I know what I’m doing.
好的,听着
All right,listen up.
我们在这裡待十分钟
We’re here for ten minutes.
你迷路的话,你就被留下来
You get lost,you get left.
一个女人是怎麽破坏的了这麽多东西?
How did one woman do so much damage?
好的,我需要一整套凿子
All right,I’m going to need the full set of chisels,
粗刨子,还有一捆木材
the jack plane,and about a cord of cut wood.
好了,伙计们,你们听到船长说的了
All right,men,you heard the captain.
找一些木头并要快
Find some logs and be quick about it.
哦,看在老天的份上!
Oh,for heaven’s sake!
你只需要一点树液
You only need a little tree sap,
而她会变得像新的一样
and she’ll be as good as new.
当我需要你的建议的时候,我会…
When I want your advice,I’II…
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey,hey,hey!
你以为你要去哪裡?
Where do you think you’re going?
哦,好吧!至少找个人和你…
Well,fine! At least take someone with y…
我能帮你吗,女士?
May I assist you,lady?
为什麽,谢谢你
Why,thank you.
这边请,小姐。很高兴看到
Right this way,signorina. How nice to see
一些男人没有忘记一些基本的礼节
some men haven’t forgotten a little common courtesy.
不要那麽快
Not so fast.
但是你知道她是对的
But you know she’s right.
树汁很适合用来对于…
The tree sap would be perfect for…
只是…Just…
待在船上
stay with the ship.
我已经说了谢谢你了
I already said thank you.
这不就结了,不是吗?
That’s what this is all about,isn’t it?
现在关于修船的事
It’s about repairing the ship.
如果我弄坏了什麽,我会把它修好
If I break something,I fix it.
嗯,刀子,拜託
Um,knife,please.
哦,是的,好像我会给你武器一样?
Oh,yeah,like I’d give you a weapon?
谢谢你,老鼠
Thank you,Rat.
你知道,你真的应该
You know,you really ought to be
更有礼貌一点
a little more courteous.
哦,很好 Oh,great.
现在我要从一隻舱底鼠那裡学习礼仪
Now I’m getting etiquette lessons from a bilge rat.
哦,她确实救了整艘船,船长
Well,she did save the ship,Captain.
为什麽,谢谢你,卢卡
Why,thank you,Luca.
而现在她在帮忙修
And now she’s helping to fix it.
很熟手,我不能不说
Very handy,I say.
而且很勇敢!
And brave!
这个…女孩不知道怎麽修断了的指甲!
This…girl wouldn’t know how to fix a broken fingernail!
说实话,你是最粗鲁的
Honestly,you are the most boorish,
我见过的最固执的人
pig-headed man I’ve ever met.
嘿,女士,我见过那些你会打交道的
Hey,lady,I’ve seen the highborn boys
出身高贵的男孩子…
your type hangs out with…
而我是你唯一见过的真正的男人
and I’m the only man you’ve ever met.
哇! Whoa.
嗯! Mmm.
哦,不 不 不
Oh,no. No. No.
不…No…
五块钱,赌玛丽娜赢
Five on Marina.
你…你…You…you…
任性的…egotistical…
你被宠坏了…无礼
You spoiled…disrespectful,
自欺欺人,自命不凡,浮夸
deluded,pretentious,pompous,
高高在上…自负的,不值得信任的
high-and-mighty…self-centered,untrustworthy,
不知感激的,很难对付的,令人难以忍♥受…
ungrateful,impossible,insufferable…
至少我不压抑自己!
At least I’m not repressed!
压抑自己?
Repressed?
我要让你看看压抑的样子!
I’ll show you repressed!
搞什麽…?What the…?
放回去 Put it back.
哇!哇!哇,哇…
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa,whoa…
噁…Ew…
噁! Ew!
跑!Run!
这是一条鱼!这是一条鱼!
It’s a fish! It’s a fish!
卡里!Kale!
卡里!Kale!
哇! Whoa!
跳!Jump!
卡里!Kale!
知道了!Got it!
快转舵,卡里!
Veer off,Kale!
那个星星!The star!
保持你的方向!
Hold your heading!
老鼠,繫上锚!
Rat,tie it off!
哇…哇…Wha…wha…
哈-哈! Ha-ha!
等等!Wait!
耶-哈!Yee-ha!
辛巴达!Sinbad!
大家都快受不了了
The men can’t take much more.
我知道 I konwn
我也…I can’t…
受不了了
take much more,either.
把绳子砍断吧!
Cut the line!
哦,不,斯派克!
Oh,no,Spike!
哇,等等,不…不,不,不,求求你…
Whoa,hold on,no…No,no,no,please…
哦,斯派克!
Oh,Spike!
嘿,牠从哪裡弄来的胡萝卜?
Hey,where’d he get the carrots?
那是谁的主意来着?
Whose idea was that again?
我不知道 I don’t know.
但他欠我一顿午餐
But he owes me lunch.
花岗岩之门
The Granite Gates.
打赌你从来没想过我会让我们走这麽远
Bet you never thought I’d get us this far.
没有,我没想过
No,I didn’t.
但是普罗秋斯想到了
But Proteus did.
出于某种原因,他信任你
For some reason,he trusts you.
哦,他会在想什麽呢?
Well,what could he have been thinking?
你们两个是怎麽认识的?
How did you two ever meet?
讨生活吧,像往常一样
Running for my life,as usual.
几个愤怒的暴徒把我逼到了
A couple of angry thugs had cornered me
宫殿围牆外

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!