你能自己航行吗?
Can you navigate on your own?
是的!Yes!
哦,很好!
Well,good!
那我会把你的屁♥股♥扔到一艘小船上
Then I’ll dump your butt in a rowboat,
而你可以一路划船回锡拉丘兹
and you can paddle all the way back to Syracuse.
因为我们要去斐济
‘Cause we’re going to Fiji.
斐济?Fiji?
是的 Yup.
就像我想的那样
Just as I thought.
什麽?What?
辛巴达 Sinbad,
你不是一个很複杂的人
you’re not a very complicated guy.
所有人要做的就是
All someone has to do
想像一下最没胆子的人会怎麽做
is imagine the most gutless course of action,
而你就肯定会那麽做了
and you’re bound to take it.
嘿,这不是我的问题
Hey,this is not my problem.
我没有偷那本书
I did not steal the Book.
你真的不会因为这件事而失眠,对吗?
You’re really not going to lose any sleep over this,are you?
一点也不 Not a wink.
因为我,我会整晚辗转反侧
Because me,I’d be tossing and turning,
知道我还活着…因为我让我的朋友死了
knowing I’m alive…because I let my friend die.
我对这个烂摊子没有责任
I’m not responsible for this mess.
而且又不是我求着普罗秋斯
And I didn’t ask Proteus
把他的脖子伸出来替我的
to put his neck on the line for me.
听着,显然我没办法求你的面子
Look,clearly I can’t appeal to your honor.
但是我有其他的办法来说服你
But I have other ways of convincing you.
真的吗?Really?
嗯!…你要怎麽做?
Uh…just how do you expect to do that?
用你的办法
By speaking your language.
说下去
Keep talking.
好的,这就行了!
Yup,this’ll do!
但是可没有头等舱
But not for first class.
如您所见,我们配备齐全
As you can see,we’re well equipped to accommodate
可以满足最挑剔的皇室口味
the most discerning of royal tastes.
我们有绝佳的海景…
We have excellent ocean views…
豪华的住♥宅♥区
luxurious living quarters,
每日三餐精美无比…
with three gourmet meals a day…
酸菜,鸟蛋,以及酸菜
pickles,eggs,and pickles.
哦,嘿,斯派克,你来了
Oh,hey,Spike,there you are.
我要给你介绍
I’d like to introduce you
你的新室友…哦,实际上
to your new bunkmate…well,actually,
你才是牠的新室友
you’re his new bunkmate,
因为这实际上是牠的床铺
as it’s actually his bunk.
我们确实希望
We do hope
你在奇美拉号♥上过得愉快
you have a pleasant stay aboard the Chimera.
哦,如果牠开始拥抱你的腿
Oh,if he starts hugging your leg,
那就说明牠喜欢你
it means he likes you.
如果你认为…
If you think…
她甚至是怎麽上的船?
How did she even get on the ship?
先生们,我们有新路线了
Gentlemen,we have a new course.
我们要去冥府
We’re going to Tartarus.
蛤? 那斐济怎麽办?
Huh? What happened to Fiji?
什麽?没有娱乐了?
What? No fun?
没有沙滩?No beaches?
老鼠 Rat.
对不起,船长
Sorry,Captain.
但你是说冥府吗?
But did you say Tartarus?
是的 That’s right.
那会是同一个冥府吗?
Will that be the same Tartarus
那个从没有水手能活着回来的冥府?
from which no sailor ever returns?
被称作失魂之冥府?
The Tartarus of lost souls,
在那裡他们碾碎你的骨头
where they grind your bones
并把你的脾脏拿去醃了,还有…
and pickle your spleen,and…
不,老鼠 这是好的冥府
No,Rat. This is the nice Tartarus,
有很多沙滩和饮品
with lots of beaches and drinks.
你知道,有很多太阳伞?
You know,with little umbrellas?
(意大利语)真让人难以相信
(muttering in Italian): Non ci posso credere,
(意大利语)真让人难以相信,我又被骗了
non ci posso credere,mi hanno fregato ancora.
我这麽做只是为了钱
I’m only doing this for the money.
是的 Right.
所以我们怎麽去那裡呢?
So how do we get there?
那颗星就是我们的指向
That star’s our point.
哇! Wow.
我们的小贼不会逃避了
Our little thief isn’t going to run away.
他以为他要来拜访我们
He thinks he’s going to pay us a visit.
嗯! 让我们提供一些情绪音乐
Hmm. Let’s provide some mood music.
哦,别这样 你看起来很漂亮
Oh,come on. You look great.
看起来活泼些!杰德,抓住长杆!
Look lively! Jed,get the long poles!
哦,对不起,夫人
Oh,pardon me,milady.
嘿,我们这裡需要一根杆子
Hey,we need a pole over here.
金,这裡也要一根
Jin,one over here.
是的 来吧! 来吧!
Yeah,come on,come on,come on.
龙的牙齿?
The Dragon’s Teeth?
的确,小姐
Indeed,signorina.
只有最蠢的船长
Only the most foolish of captains
才敢把船开过这裡!
would dare to sail a ship through this!
老鼠,收紧前帆
Rat,reef the fores’le.
哦,对不起,小姐
Oh,ex-excuse me,signorina.
你确定你知道…?
Are you sure you know what…?
是的,我们以前也做过这种事情
Yes,we’ve done this kind of thing before.
不,没有其他办法 听着…
No,there is no other way. Look…
而且,是的,但是…
And,yes,But…
我允许你安静地站在那裡
you have my permission to stand there quietly
而且免费给你上一堂航海课
and get a free lesson in sailing.
你知道…You know…
另外,海船不是给女人待的地方
Besides,a ship is no place for a woman.
金!Jin!
主缆绳鬆一点!
Easy on the main!
是的! Aye!
稳住了
Steady as she goes.
右舷附近有礁石!
Rocks off the starboard bow!
稳住了 Steady.
那是什麽声音?
What is that sound?
嘘! Shh.
辛巴达,我…Sinbad,I…
塞壬女妖 Sirens.
辛巴达 Sinbad.
辛巴达!Sinbad!
金?Jin?
李?Li?
来拿吧,女士们!
Come and get it,ladies!
卡里?Kale?
跟我来 Come with me.
我们将谈论爱情
We’ll speak of love.
哦…Oh…
谁最坏?Who’s bad?
辛巴达!Sin-bad.
啊!…老天 Ah…men.
我先看到她的!
I saw her first!
绕甲板一圈!现在!
Round the deck! Now!
是的…Yeah…
亲爱的!Amore!
亲爱的!亲爱的!
Amore! Amore!
我亲爱的 My darling.
老鼠!Rat!
我爱你 I love you.
斯派克!Spike!
去抓住辛巴达!
Get Sinbad!
哦!Ow!
斯派克,镰刀!
Spike,the blades!
哦,我的小心肝
Oh,my precious.
醒过来,你这白♥痴♥!
Wake up,you idiot!
怎麽了?
What happened?
辛巴达救了我们
Sinbad saved us.
不,是玛丽娜
No,Marina.
玛丽娜救了我们? 玛丽娜!
Marina saved us? Marina!
玛丽娜救了我们
Marina saved us.
好了,伙计们,振作起来
All right,men,snap out of it.
让我们回到现实中去!
Let’s get back to reality.
我们还要继续航行呢!
We got a ship to sail.
这是我的小英雄
Here’s my little hero.
你真勇敢
You were so brave.
是的 多好的狗啊!
Yeah. What a good dog.
呃…Uh…
呃…Uh…
还觉得船不适合女人待的地方吗?
Still think a ship’s no place for a woman?
当然!
Absolutely!
我是说,看看我的船!
I mean,look at my ship!
这栏杆是手工凋刻的桃木!
This railing was hand-carved mahogany!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!