You know,”me” stuff.
你的想法还不够远大,辛巴达
You’re not thinking big enough,Sinbad.
偷书来拿赎金
Steal the Book for ransom,
而你会变得足够富有
and you’ll be rich enough
可以在岛上的海滩上閒荡
to lounge on an island beach.
帮我偷书,而你就能买♥♥下沙滩
Steal the Book for me,and you can buy the beach,
以及这个岛和这个世界
and the island and the world.
嗯! Hmm.
你让我活着,你让我发财
You let me live,you make me rich,
我退休去天堂
I retire to paradise.
到目前为止,我没有看到不利的一面
So far,I don’t see a downside.
如果你守诺言的话
If you keep your word.
辛巴达,当一个女神做出承诺时
Sinbad,when a goddess gives her word,
这个承诺是永恆的
she’s bound for all eternity.
好吧,成交了
All right,you’re on.
我知道你会以我的方式看待这件事
I knew you’d see it my way.
所以,当你偷到那本书
So,when you’ve stolen the Book,
跟着那颗超越地平线的星星
follow that star beyond the horizon.
你会发现你自己
You’ll find yourself
在冥府,我的溷乱王国
in Tartarus,my Realm of Chaos.
冥府 Tartarus.
我会在那裡见你
I’ll see you there.
那就这麽定了
It’s a date then.
所以,我们在什麽地方呢?
So,where were we?
哦,对了 Oh,yes.
你屏住你的呼吸
You were holding your breath.
他真可爱 He’s so cute.
而且很容易上当受骗
And so gullible.
鲸鱼座,干得好
Cetus,well done.
辛巴达,你还活着!
Sinbad,you’re alive!
真高兴你还活着
Glad you made it.
把钱付清 他活了下来
Pay up. He lived.
下面发生了什麽事?
What happened down there?
你不会…
You wouldn’t…
相信的,如果我告诉你的话
believe me if I told you.
试试我看看 Try me.
好吧,是这样的
All right,here goes.
所以我遇到了厄里斯,溷乱女神
So I meet Eris,the Goddess of Chaos.
她对我有很大的好感
She’s got a major crush on me,
而且她邀请我去她家
and she invited me back to her place.
哈!这个故事编的不错!
Ha! That’s a good one!
溷乱女神?
Goddess of Chaos?
哦,我得写下来
Oh,I’m writing that down.
所以,就这样了?没拿到书
So,that’s it then? No Book.
现在我们该怎麽办?
Now what do we do?
有点耐心,老鼠
A little patience,Rat.
我们又不是不知道它的去向
It’s not like we don’t know where it’s going.
伙计们,全体起航前往锡拉丘兹!
Men,all sails to Syracuse!
马上,先生!
Right away,sir!
从我能记得事情起
For as long as I can remember,
我就一直梦想着这个时刻
I’ve dreamed of this moment.
这神圣的宝物
The sacred treasure
保护了我们一千年
that’s protected us for a thousand years
现在在锡拉丘兹
is now in Syracuse.
乾杯!敬迪马斯王!
A toast! To Dymas!
听着,听着!Hear,hear!
为和平之书乾杯!
To the Book of Peace!
也敬你,狄玛斯国王和普罗秋斯王子
And to you,King Dymas and Prince Proteus.
让开!Make way!
你看到了?You see?
这就是当你使用前门时会发生的事情
This is what happens when you use the front entrance.
嗯!-嗯! Mm-hmm.
他在这干什麽?
What is he doing here?
至少他不是来抢某人钱的
At least he’s not out robbing someone.
那是因为每个值得抢劫人都在这裡
That’s because everyone worth robbing is here.
我会跟你赌十克朗
I’ll bet you ten crowns
你将要放下那些剑了
you’re about to put those swords down.
我接受这个赌注
I’ll take that bet.
卫兵…Guards…
把你们的剑拿开
put away your swords.
我有十年没见到你了
I don’t see you for ten years,
而现在一天两次…
and now twice in one day…
你简直让我透不过气来了
You’re smothering me.
我知道你会感谢我救了你的命…再次
I knew you’d want to thank me for saving your life…again.
你可能刚听说我们有免费的食物和酒
You probably just heard we had free food and wine.
你们听到了吗,伙计们?
You hear that,guys?
吃喝都算在王子的帐上了
Dinner and drinks are on the prince.
来吧! Come on.
我想让你见见一个人
There’s someone I want you to meet.
开始工作吧!
Get to work.
武器?Weapons?
就是她了 Here she is.
我跟她谈过不少你的事情
I’ve told her all about you.
辛巴达,我要给你介绍
Sinbad,I would like to introduce you
给我的未婚妻
to my fiancee,
玛丽娜小姐,色雷斯的大使
the Lady Marina,Ambassador from Thrace.
所以,这就是臭名远扬的辛巴达
So,this is the infamous Sinbad.
今天早上我都听说了
I heard all about this morning.
你开始是想抢劫普罗秋斯,之后又救了他的命
First you tried to rob Proteus,and then you save his life.
所以,你是什麽…
So,which are you…
小偷还是英雄?
a thief or a hero?
辛巴达想给我一个机会来感谢…
Sinbad wanted to give me an opportunity to thank…
他 him.
海上漂泊了八个月了
Eight months on the sea
除了鸡蛋和泡菜什麽都没有…
with nothing but eggs and pickles…
你不知道这会对一个人造成什麽影响
you don’t know what that can do to a man.
哦,这几乎太容易了
Oh,it’s almost too easy.
只有几个随手能搞定的卫兵
There’s only a handful of guards.
算了 Forget it.
让我们回到船上去
Let’s get back to the ship.
就这样?Just like that?
但这本书几乎是我们的了
But the Book is almost ours.
哦! Oh.
什-什麽? 她是谁?
Wh-What? Who is she?
一位老朋友?
An old girlfriend?
恐怕事情没有那麽简单
I’m afraid it’s not that simple.
我们走吧! Let’s go.
杰德,收拾好走人了
Jed,pack it up.
什麽? 我-我才刚刚…
What? L-I…I just put the…
哦,这简直太简单了
Oh,this is just too easy.
我们要这麽看
Look at it this way:
现在辛巴达走了
Now that Sinbad’s gone,
你父亲终于可以放鬆一下并享受这个夜晚了
your father can finally relax and enjoy the evening.
哦,你说的对
Well,you’re right about that.
他试着不表现出来
He’s trying not to show it,
但他很自豪能把这本书放在锡拉丘兹
but he’s so proud to have the Book in Syracuse.
他一生都在计划这一天
He’s been planning this day his whole life.
而很快这就是你的责任了
And soon it will be your responsibility.
我们的责任
Our responsibility.
这很漂亮 It’s beautiful.
是的 It is.
我父亲花了许多年的时间为了和平之书做准备
My father spent years preparing it for the Book.
每一层都有卫兵
There are guards on every level,
而且如果你抬头看…
and if you look up to the…
啊!…Ah…
你说的是大海,不是吗?
You were talking about the ocean,weren’t you?
我只希望我能看到更多
I only wish I’d seen more of it.
我以前曾想像航海到12城以外的地方去
I used to imagine sailing far beyond the Twelve Cities,
探索世界
discovering the world.
哦,看看它,普罗秋斯
Oh,look at it,Proteus.
有太多的奇迹了
There’s so much wonder.
玛丽娜…Marina…
我们的婚姻是多年前安排好的
Our marriage was arranged many years ago.
这一直是人们对我们的期望
It’s always been expected of us.
但政♥治♥并不是结婚的理由
But politics is not a reason to get married.
呃,我不想让你这麽做
Uh,and I don’t want you to do this
只是因为这是你的责任
just because it’s your duty.
我现在是在亲自问你
I’m asking you for myself now.
玛丽娜…Marina…
妳愿意嫁给我吗?
will you marry me?
普罗秋斯,我…
Proteus,I…
你们在这呢!
There you are!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!