就能救很多条人命
by facilitating the process of transition,
我要你叫你的姐姐妹妹 乖乖把旧城交出来
by negotiating the terms of the surrender of Old Town.
你这狗杂碎 我认得你
Son of a bitch! I know you.
我吃过你们这种人的苦头 你们是万恶城市的人♥渣♥
I have suffered your kind before -the dregs of Sin City.
我换了个新主子
I serve a new master now,
你们这群臭婊♥子♥ 很快就会替他做事
and soon you and all your wretched kind will serve him as well.
快把衣服穿好 顺便替迪威掉几滴眼泪
Now, get dressed and shed a tear for Dwight McCarthy if you must,
他现在一定已经挂了
because, by now, he is surely dead.
你不知道他
You don’t know him.
我的男人有办法
My man will find a way.
他总是有办法脱身
He always finds a way.
我不懂美国人干嘛嫌东嫌西
I can’t fathom these Americans always whining
老觉得他们的日子过得不好
and going on about how they got it so bad.
这是个伟大的国家
This is a fine, grand country.
指引全世界的灯塔
Guiding light of the modern world, it is.
满地都是机会的好所在
Low taxes, land of opportunity.
一颗子弹就能换来百万财富
Where else would one bullet buy us the fortune that we’re getting for this?
这比在机场和教堂 放炸♥弹♥好多了
Sure beats the living hell out of blowing up airports and churches
什么屁都换不到
without shite to show for it.
恶心
Yeesh.
老莫 你找到什么吗
You find something, Murphy?
看来是那个死条子的警徽
Looks to be a poor, dead cop’s badge.
凹了一块
It’s all bent up.
上面有东西
What’s this stuck in it?
我靠 是颗子弹
Bloody hell. It’s the bullet.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的杂种
You son of a bitch! Bastard!
这四个人不是警♥察♥
They weren’t cops. these four.
他们是佣兵
They were mercenaries.
如果他们是黑道请来的
And if they were hired by who I think they were.
苦日子才正要开始
the bad times haven’t even started yet.
衰事一个接着一个来
And everything seemed to be going so well.
我们不一定得送他的全尸
Remember, we don’t have to deliver every last inch of the man, Brian.
你说得有道理 阿郎
You got a good point there, Ronnie.
刀子拿给我
Lend me your knife.
我在等的时候能打个盹吗
Should I take a nap while I’m doing all this waiting?
我正在干活 好吗
I’m at the bone, all right?
搞定了
There we go.
你这辈子看过 这么美的东西吗
Have you ever seen anything so pretty in your whole life?
我们会回来接你们三个 如果有人经过
We’ll be back for the three of you, and if anyone happens by,
就把他们做掉 行吗
use your imagination, OK?
一片寂静
Silence. now.
我无法呼吸
No air to breathe.
只有漆黑的焦油渗入我的鼻孔
Only the horrid. oily tar taste creeping up my nostrils.
放弃吧 让它填满你的肺
Let it in. Let it fill your lungs.
她们都在靠你 你却搞砸了
They were counting on you and you blew it.
瘦小的指头抓住我的手腕
Skinny. steely fingers at my wrist.
美穗 你是天使
Miho. you’re an angel.
你是圣人
You’re a saint.
你是德蕾莎修女
You’re Mother Teresa.
你是猫王
You’re Elvis.
你是上帝
You’re God.
如果她早十分钟赶来
And if you’d shown up ten minutes earlier.
还抢得到杰克的脑袋瓜
we’d still have Jackie Boy’s head.
迪威 他们抓走盖儿
Dwight, they got Gail!
很简单 你们之中有叛徒
It’s a cinch. You got yourselves a spy in Old Town.
她向黑道出♥卖♥♥♥你们
A stoolie who sold you out to the mob.
我们得查出爪耙子是谁 然后把盖儿救出来
We gotta find out who it is and rescue Gail.
不过要先抢回杰克的脑袋
But first, we gotta get our hands on Jackie Boy’s head
不然这件事一被揭发
before it gets to wherever it’s going
后果就不堪设想
and this whole situation blows wide open.
美穗 希望你有留下一个活口
Miho, I hope to hell you left one of ’em alive enough to talk.
我让他知道我不是闹着玩的
I let him know I’m not fooling around.
他乖乖招了
We talk.
学聪明点 保持冷静
Stay smart. Stay cool.
向你的朋友证明你很有义气
It’s time to prove to your friends that you’re worth a damn.
你要愿意为她们死
Sometimes. that means dying.
也要愿意为她们大开杀戒
Sometimes. it means killing a whole lot of people.
他们在那里 该怎么做
There they are. What do we do?
阻止他们 黛拉丝
We stop ’em, Dallas.
杰克的头就在我面前
Jackie Boy’s head is so close to me
我只要一伸手就能抢过来
I could almost reach out and grab it right then and there.
快去抢那颗头
Get the head! Get the head!
我抢到了
I got it! I got it!
去死吧 小贱♥货♥
Suck on this, you stupid slag!
我不知道美穗是死是活
I can’t tell if Miho is alive or dead.
不过我还活着 现在我只想大开杀戒
but I’m on my feet and every ounce of me wants to get some killing done.
你要这颗人头吗 帅哥 有种就过来拿呀
You want the head now, sweetheart? So come down and get it!
你很带种
Brave lad.
我刚才大可以一枪 把你的头轰掉
I could’ve put a bullet straight down your ear just now,
只可惜我的枪湿了不能用
if I hadn’t got me revolver all wet and useless.
你逮到我了
You got the drop on me, love.
我像个无助的小贝比
I’m as helpless as a baby.
我就老实告诉你吧
I got to come clean with you, sweetheart.
我说我的枪 湿了不能用是骗你的
It was an outright lie I was giving ya about me revolver being wet.
其实我不太爱用枪
You see, I’m not too fond of shootin’.
我比较爱玩炸♥弹♥
It’s my preference to blow things up.
我炸过一家夜店
Once you blast the roof off a pub
看到尸块四处乱飞
and seen all the parts flying off people,
开枪只有砰几声 哪有玩炸♥弹♥那么过瘾
a little bang bang’s never gonna match the sight of that.
我有一大堆手榴弹
And here’s me, with all these fine grenades
还有一个遥控器
and such a sweet beauty of a remote.
不过我想用刀子解决你
But it’s me knife I’ll be doing you with.
你杀了我的伙伴
You killed me mates.
有人应该告诉你 千万别惹毛爱尔兰帮
Someone shoulda told ya -never give an Irishman good cause for revenge.
致命的小美穗
Deadly little Miho.
被她捅一刀一点感觉也没有
You won’t feel a thing unless she wants you to.
不过她这次用力扭转刀锋
She twwists the blade.
让他痛不欲生
He feels it.
我跟美穗说出我们的计划
I tell Miho what we’re gonna do and how we’re gonna do it.
我用黛拉丝的手♥机♥ 打了我这辈子重要的电♥话♥
I grab poor Dallas’s car phone and make the most important call of my life.
我们要先救出盖儿 然后再大开杀戒
First. we gotta rescue Gail. then comes the kill.
见一个杀一个 见两个杀一双
The big. fat kill.
我们要一直看下去吗
Do we just gotta stand here and watch this?
难道你不想看
What, are you kidding me, man?
我可以看一整晚都不厌倦
I could watch old Manute do his thing all night long and not get tired of it.
这家伙是个艺术家
I mean, the man’s an artist.
只有艺术家才能碰这种美女
Only an artist should be allowed to touch such a beautiful subject.
细嫩的肌肤
Your skin is perfect.
敏感的神经
Your nerves, responsive.
太美了
Beautiful.
乖乖跟他们合作吧 盖儿
Just give them what they want, Gail.
-贝琪 -没救了
-Becky? -It’s over, Gail.
你打不过他们 迪威也死了
There’s no fighting them. Dwight’s dead.
他们找到我们杀的警♥察♥尸体
They got what’s left of that cop we killed.
黑道会把他交给警方
The mob’s gonna turn it over to the police chief,
条子会把我们一个个杀掉
the cops are gonna mow us down.
我们一定要乖乖听他们的
We gotta cut a deal.
你这小贱♥人♥ 你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You little bitch! You sold us out!
我别无选择 他们要杀死我妈
I didn’t have no choice! They was gonna hurt my mom.
你一定要和这些人合作
You gotta cut a deal with these people.
你不能这么自私
It’s selfish, you holding out like this.
你会害我们白白被杀死
You’re gonna get a lot of girls killed for no good reason.
你才不是为了你妈
It wasn’t your mom!
你明明知道我们可以保护她
We could have protected her and you know it.
你这小贱♥人♥是为了钱
It was the money, you stupid little bitch!
对 我是为了钱 你也能把我妈接来红灯区
Sure, there’s money. Sure, you could’ve moved my mom into Old Town
让她知道 自己的女儿是个烂婊♥子♥
and let her know that her daughter’s a goddamn whore.
这听了真是令人心碎
Breaks your heart, doesn’t it?
他们给了我你不能给的 一条出路
They offered me what you couldn’t never offer me -a way out.
人不为己 天诛地灭
I had to watch out for my own neck.