女人的血
women’s blood.
警♥察♥和黑道都会回来
The cops! The mob!
我们会回到过去的苦日子
Things are gonna go back to the way they used to be!
才不会 我们有枪
The hell they will! We got guns.
谁敢闯进来 警♥察♥或黑道
We’ll fight the cops and the mob
我们都会拿着枪跟他们硬干
and anybody else who tries to move in on us.
-我们会拼命 -别干这种傻事
-We’ll go to war. -Don’t be stupid.
你们赢不了 替我弄辆车子
You wouldn’t stand a chance. Get me a car.
车身要够大 引擎要够力
Make sure it’s a hardtop with a decent engine.
我去埋尸灭迹
I’ll hide the bodies.
你忘了盯着他们的警车吗
Did you forget that cop car that trailed them here?
条子知道他来过这里
The cops know Rafferty came here.
他们会搜索河底和下水道
They’ll check the river, they’ll check the sewer.
他们一找到他就会对我们下手
They’ll find him and come gunning for us.
我把尸体丢进油坑 警♥察♥不会去那里找的
I’ll haul the bodies to the pits. The cops won’t check the pits.
你不把枪拿开我就赏你一巴掌
Get that gun out of my face or I’ll smack ya.
你凭什么对我下命令
Who do you think you are, giving orders?
-你早就玩够我们了 -闭嘴 盖儿
-You got what you wanted out of us. -Shut up, Gail.
你也把我玩够了
You got what you wanted out of me!
你玩够了就走人 跑去跟女服务生鬼混
And you were gone, off playing with that barmaid.
现在又跑回来把我们害惨
Gone until you brought this unholy mess on us.
美穗闪到我背后
Miho moves to my back.
盖儿一下令我就会被砍成两半
One word from Gail and she’ll cut me in half.
警方会设下路障 你会被逮到
They’ll be watching the roads. They’ll catch you.
到时候又要过苦日子了
It’ll be the bad old days all over again.
被皮条客痛扁 被他们喂毒品 强♥奸♥
The pimps, the beatings, the drugs, the rapes!
警方还不会设下路障 快去替我弄辆车子
They won’t be watching the roads. Not yet, they won’t! Get me a damn hardtop!
我失败了你们再开战
If I don’t make it, you can have your war.
把枪给我拿开
Get that gun out of my face now!
混帐东西
Bastard!
我忘了你的身手有多快
I forgot how quick you are.
我的女战士
My warrior woman.
她狠狠地吻我
She almost yanks my head clean off.
差点把我的嘴唇都嚼烂
shoving my mouth into hers so hard it hurts.
我和她在那一晚激♥情♥过后 分开的这些年来
An explosion that blasts away the dull. gray years
被压抑的情欲猛然爆发
betwween the now and that one fiery night when she was mine.
一辆马力够强的大车
A hardtop with a decent engine.
后车厢一定要够大
And make sure it’s got a big trunk.
我会永远爱你
I’ll always love you, baby.
永远是不可能的承诺
Always… and never.
这辆破车是哪里弄来的
Where’d you find that heap?
后车厢这么小 尸体一定塞不进去
Just look at that trunk. We’ll never fit ’em all in.
盖儿 除非你要吩咐我做什么
Gail? Unless there’s something else you want me to do,
不然没事的话我想先回家
you think maybe I could go home?
这么浓的血腥味害我好想吐
All this blood and stuff’s got me kind of feeling like maybe I’m gonna hurl.
好 贝琪 你先回家吧
Sure, Becky, go home.
不过这件事连你妈都不能说
But don’t you talk to anybody, not even your mom.
他们塞不进后车厢
They’ll never fit in that trunk.
像这样肯定不行 美穗
Not like this, they won’t. Miho.
回家记得把头发吹干
Dry your hair as soon as you get home!
不然你会感冒
You’ll catch cold if you don’t.
有够恶烂
Yeesh.
贝琪 盖儿说不准打电♥话♥
Hey, Becky. Gail said no calls.
我只想听到我妈的声音 我什么都不会说
I just want to hear my mom’s voice. I won’t tell her nothing.
拜托你别向盖儿告状
Please, don’t say nothing to Gail.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom?
那群蠢女人
Dizzy dames.
她们一定是故意害我
What were they thinking.
才会弄来这么一辆破车
sticking me with a beat-up bucket of bolts like this?
我们把后车厢塞得满满的
We were barely able to get the trunk to stay closed as it was.
差点就关不起来
we packed it so tight.
最后没有别的办法 只好把杰克放在我旁边
There wasn’t anything we could do but pile Jackie Boy in right next to me.
任何人只要瞄一眼就会看到他
out where anybody who cares to look will see him.
别客气 拿他一根烟来抽
Go ahead. take one of his cigarettes.
让我放轻松
It’ll help.
你紧张得想抽烟 是吗
It’s got you smoking there, bud.
给我闭嘴 杰克
You shut the hell up, Jackie Boy.
你死了
You’re dead.
这只是我的幻觉 所以给我闭嘴
I’m just imagining this, so shut the hell up.
这就证明你的头壳坏去了
Well, it tells you something about your state of mind, don’t it?
你开始有幻听
It’s got you hearing things.
你的精神错乱
It’s got your nerves shot.
你又开始抽烟了
It’s got you smoking.
你自己很清楚
You know it’s true.
没有人能真的戒烟
Nobody ever really quits.
老烟枪遇到麻烦就会抽烟
A smoker’s a smoker when the chips are down.
-你遇到大♥麻♥烦了 -我没事 你给我闭嘴
-And your chips are down. -I’m fine. You shut the hell up.
你倒是看看
Will you look at that?
那些臭婊♥子♥把你害惨了
Ooh, those hookers let you down.
就快没油了 难道你要叫拖车吗
What are you gonna do when you run outta gas, call AAA?
你被那群辣妹给耍了
You sucker for the babes, you.
这下你肯定到不了油坑
You ain’t even gonna make it to the pits.
闭上你的狗嘴 我到得了
You shut the hell up. I’ll make it.
那你就得好好看路 帅哥
Not unless you keep your eyes on the road, sugar pie.
小心
Watch it!
棒呆了
Ah, this is great.
咱们是最佳拍档
Just like being in a buddy movie.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你完蛋了
Boy, you’re screwed.
你玩完了
It’s over.
你死定了
You’re flushed.
这次我不敢再叫他闭嘴
This time, I can’t bring myself to tell him to shut up.
他是个人♥渣♥
Sure, he’s an asshole.
他是个死人
Sure, he’s dead.
我也是在幻想他在讲话
Sure, I’m just imagining that he’s talking.
不过那王八蛋说的一点没错
None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right.
我绝对甩不掉那个条子
I don’t have a chance in hell of outrunning this cop.
开这辆破车绝对不行
Not in this heap.
靠边停车
Pull over!
唯一的问题是 我该不该把他做掉
The only question left is whether I’m gonna kill him or not.
令人难以决定
Tough call.
他也许是个正直的警♥察♥ 也是一个普通人
For all I know, he’s an honest cop, regular guy,
家里有老婆 一大堆小孩 还有一大笔房♥贷要付
a working stiff with a mortgage, a wife and a pile of kids.
我的手忍♥不住伸进口袋
My hand moves all on its own,
把我的枪掏出来按下保险栓
sliding one of my guns to my lap and thumbing back the hammer.
-我不知道该怎么做 -你最好停车 别惹他生气
-I don’t know what to do. -You better stop. You’re making him mad.
我就听你的吧
Whatever you say.
你的朋友喝了不少 对吧
Your friend here… party a little too hard tonight?
我负责开车送他回家
I’m the designated driver.
你有一个车尾灯坏了
Well, you’re driving with a busted tail light.
这次我就放你一马
I’ll let you off with a warning.
接下来呢
What next?
油用光的时候 离油坑还有四百公尺
The tank goes dry a quarter mile from the pits.
我只好把车子硬推上去
I shove the T-Bird the rest of the way.
再过几分钟就没事了
A few minutes’ more work and it’ll all be over.
杰克会陷入油坑
Jackie Boy will go into the damn tar pits.
我要搭火车离开这里 回家好好休息
I’ll catch a train out of Sacred Oaks. go home and call it a…
别再罗唆 照我的话做
No more questions, Dallas. Do what I say.
出事了 生意不做了 红灯区停业
Clear the streets. We’re in lockdown.
红灯区停业
We’re not selling any tail in Old Town.
咱们今晚不卖♥♥身
Not tonight.
别挣扎 你只会受伤
Don’t struggle. You’ll only hurt yourself.
纸包不住火
Your cause is lost.
我们什么都知道了
We know everything.
我们很快就会找到 雷警探的尸体
Soon the corpse of Detective Rafferty will be in our possession,
你们这群妓♥女♥ 和警方的停火协议将终止
and the truce between your prostitutes and the police will be shattered.
有人会被逮捕 有人会死
There’ll be arrests. There’ll be deaths.
我的老大会接管红灯区
My employer will seize what remains of this neighborhood.
你们都会成为奴隶 谁也阻止不了
You will all be slaves. Nothing can stop this.
不过你只要听我们的话 乖乖跟我们合作
But it is within your power to save many lives

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!