我的心突然抽紧
My gut tightens up.
杰克朝着旧城的红灯区开去
Jackie Boy’s leading us straight to Old Town.
警车关掉警笛
The cop shuts off his siren.
他知道在旧城没人鸟他
He knows he’s not the law. not in Old Town.
红灯区的妓♥女♥才是执法者 既美艳又无情
The ladies are the law here. beautiful and merciless.
你只要有钱乖乖守规矩
If you’ve got the cash and you play by the rules.
她们就会让你的美梦成真
they’ll make all your dreams come true.
你敢惹毛她们 就会死得很惨
But if you cross ’em. you’re a corpse.
嗨 小妞
Hey, baby. Hey, baby.
甜心 上车吧 我载你一程
Hop in, sugar. We’ll get you there.
先生 我值日班 今天超累的
Aw, sweetheart. I work the day shift and it’s been a long day.
而且我不搞杂交那套
Besides, I don’t do group jobs.
乖乖上车 我只想纯聊天
Get in the car, baby. We’ll just talk. It’ll be nice.
我也不搞纯聊天那套
I don’t do talk jobs, either.
小宝贝 我今天衰毙了
Babydoll, I’ve had me one hell of a bad day.
每个人都让我吃瘪
I’ve been beat up every time I turn around.
连你这婊♥子♥都给我碰软钉子
But the day I get turned down by a hooker
我身上又不是没钱
when I got good, hard-earned cash to pay her with…
真是的
well…
是男人就不能忍♥下这口气
there’s only so much a man can take.
去狄伦街的美娇娘夜♥总♥会♥
Go try the Alamo over on Dillon Street.
是美娇娘 不是猛哥哦
That’s the Alamo, not the Amigo.
猛哥是同志吧
The Amigo’s a fag joint.
你无缘无故像这样消遣我
Are you having a good time humiliating me
觉得很好玩吗
like this for no damn reason at all?
够了 迪威 他们被警车追来这里
That’s far enough, Dwight. We’ve been on top of these peckerwoods
一现身就被我们盯上了
since they first showed up with that cop behind them.
我们自己会搞定
Everything’s under control.
等着看一场好戏吧
Enjoy the show.
我争不过她
There’s no use arguing with her.
女人是这里的执法者
The ladies are their own enforcers.
那个女服务生还好吧 你知道嘛 那个大嘴巴
So, how’s the barmaid? You know, the one that never shuts up?
你最好别惹我 盖儿
Not right now, Gail.
你干嘛这么紧张
Wound up a little tight, aren’t we?
这就是你的问题 迪威 你担心太多了
That’s your whole problem, Dwight. You worry too much.
对女人的品味也太差 我是指最近啦
That, and your lousy taste in women. These days, anyway.
我警告你 盖儿 别惹我
Damn it, Gail. Not right now.
那群人♥渣♥里面 有女服务生的男友吗
Those clowns down the way -they some of the barmaid’s boyfriends?
其中一个自以为是
One of them thinks he is.
他管不住自己
He’s outta control.
我一直跟到这里 想确定他不会伤害你们
I followed them here to make sure he didn’t hurt any of the girls.
咱们这群无助的小女人
Us helpless little girls.
不远的前方即将发生 惨不忍♥睹的杀戮
All kinds of death is about to hit less than 20 yards ahead of us.
我却无法把眼光从她身上移开
and still it’s hard to take my eyes off her.
大英雄 咱们很安全
Us girls are safe as we can be, Lancelot.
雪佛兰车里的那群猪哥
Those boys in that Chrysler are one mistake away
很快就会见识到美穗的手段
from seeing what Miho can do.
她早就手痒了 想要找人练练身手
And she’s been aching for some practice.
她要我抬头看 站在屋檐的小女生
She guides my glance upwards to the pixie perched on the roof’s edge.
-致命的小美穗 -你再不走就会来不及
-Deadly little Miho. -You’re running out of alley, cowboy.
快走吧 要不然 你和你的哥儿们会死得很惨
Turn around. Save yourself and your buddies a ton of grief.
你这小骚货有够悍
You’re a sassy little thing.
你根本就没有资格跟我呛声
You ain’t hardly in any kind of position to be making threats.
捕兽器已经装好了 随时都能夹死那群禽兽
The trap is set. locked and ready to spring.
又怎样 他们是人♥渣♥ 死了活该
So what? They’re scum. They deserve what’s coming.
但是我怎么有一种预感 这件事情不太对劲
So why this rotten feeling in my gut that something is awfully wrong?
就我所知 他们还没有杀人
They haven’t killed anybody I know about.
他是赏了雪莉一巴掌 可是他们并没杀人
It got pretty bad at Shellie’s place, but they didn’t kill anybody.
他们也不会杀人
And they won’t.
我为什么觉得不妥
Why this rotten feeling?
雪莉说了什么 我没听清楚
Something Shellie said. I can’t place it.
好啦 歹势啦 我讲话是有点凶
OK, OK, OK. I sounded off a little more than I should have.
-老子我今天很不爽 -你是太累了啦
-I’m a little on edge. -Over the edge.
你不需要女人 你需要好好睡一觉
It’s not a woman you need. It’s a good night’s sleep.
像你这样搞不定女人
You couldn’t handle a woman, the state you’re in.
她是说你那话儿不行啦 杰克
She’s saying you ain’t got what it takes, Jack.
你想看吗
You wanna see it?
你想看我的家伙吗
You wanna see what I got? Huh?
我看过各种大小形状
I’ve seen all shapes, all sizes.
你看过这个吗
You seen this one?
快给我上车
Get in the car.
猪头 这下子你真的干了 你这辈子做过最蠢的事
Oh, sugar, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life.
天啊 不
Oh, God, no!
太离谱了
This is crazy!
她莫名其妙就冒出来砍人
Out of nowhere, for no reason at all!
来呀
Go ahead.
尽管来呀
Go ahead. Go ahead.
-他逮到她了 -才怪
-He’s got the drop on her. -He’s got squat.
他死定了 他蠢到不知道他死到临头
He’s dead. He’s just too damn dumb to know it.
你逃不出我的手掌心
I got you right where I want you.
这下你这臭婊♥子♥玩完了
This is a career-ending wound, whore.
-我要把你打下地狱 -小心点 杰克
-And there’s gonna be hell to pay. -Watch your step, Jackie Boy.
有够恶
Yeesh.
这不好笑
This isn’t funny.
你们最好别笑 我有你们惹不起的朋友
Don’t anyone laugh. I got friends you can’t imagine.
你们都会死得很惨
Every one of you is gonna burn.
省省吧 她在跟你玩
Hang it up. She’s just playing with you.
-你最好别再惹毛她 -闭上你的狗嘴
-You’re only making it worse. -You shut the hell up.
别扣扳机 她堵住枪管 你一开枪就会死
Don’t pull the trigger. She blocked the barrel. It’ll backfire.
我叫你闭上狗嘴
I told you to shut up.
我看不见
I can’t see.
发生什么事
What’s happening?
我什么都看不见
I can’t see.
我什么也听不到
I can’t hear anything.
老天 美穗 快把他解决掉
For God’s sake, Miho, finish him.
是啊 快点 好吗
Yeah. Make it quick, will you?
她并没有砍断他的头
She doesn’t quite chop his head off.
只是把他砍成开口笑
She makes a Pez dispenser out of him.
然后她们开始干活
Then it’s straight to business -stretching
把他们的尸体摊在地上
the corpses out on the alley floor
搜括他们身上的每个口袋 找出任何值钱的东西
and going through their pockets. divvying up cash when they find it.
我伸进杰克的裤袋
I’m fishing around in Jackie Boy’s pants.
他的皮夹塞得满满的
His wallet is packed.
万事达卡 现金卡 美国运通白金卡
Mastercard. Discover. Platinum American Express.
还有三百块钱的二十元大钞
and nearly 300 bucks worth of twwenties
我觉得有点不光彩 不过还是塞进我的口袋
that I’m not too proud to stuff into my own pockets.
然后我找到一颗原♥子♥弹♥
Then I find an atom bomb.
杰克
Jackie Boy.
你这个王八蛋
you son of a bitch.
当时有一架直升机在空中盘旋
There was a helicopter that kicked up such a racket.
我听不清楚雪莉说什么
I couldn’t quite make out what she said.
我以为她说别去
I thought Shellie said “stop. ”
其实她是说警♥察♥
She said “cop. ”
雷杰克警探
Detective Lieutenant Jack Rafferty.
报上说他是铁腕杰克
Iron Jack. the papers call him.
一个大英雄
A goddamn hero cop.
多年来双方有个停火协议
It’s held for years. the shaky truce.
小姐们让条子收规费
The cops get a slice of the profits
偶尔免费爽一下
and free entertainment when they throw a party.
她们就能自己治理红灯区
The girls get to administer their own brand of justice.
保护自己的地盘 就算有笨条子闯进来
They get to defend their own turf. If a cop blunders into the neighborhood
故意找她们的碴 她们只会把他赶走
and he’s not shopping for what the girls are selling. they send him packing.
不会把他做掉
but they send him back alive.
这就是规定
That’s the rules.
这就是停火协议
That’s the truce.
警♥察♥不插手
The cops stay out.
让她们自己对付皮条客和黑道
That keeps the girls free to keep the pimps and the mob out.
这次红灯区的小姐们坏了规矩
Old Town will be left wide open.
一场火拼即将展开
It’ll be war.
红灯区街头将血流成河
The streets will run red with blood –

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!