我怎么会不记得
Ha. It meant plenty.
我记得你把我的脸打到淤青 我的客人都不想理我
Plenty of lost pay on account of how nobody wants to flirt with a waitress
害我连一块钱小费都拿不到
whose face is all purple and swollen up with bruises.
我知道你在生我的气
I know you’re angry, baby.
就算你没求我 我也原谅你这么没理性
And I forgive you for that without you even asking me to.
你有时候生气扁我倒是无所谓
There’s a difference between getting honked off
因为你其实不算是个坏人
at a guy who’s generally not so bad,
只是你这大烂人 先是对我甜言蜜语
and finding out that you’ve been sweet-talked by a total jerk loser
后来我才知道你早就有老婆 却故意瞒着我不说
who skips out on a wife that he doesn’t even tell you about
每次喝得烂醉才会来找我
every time he gets drunk, which is way too often!
像你这种窝囊废只会打女人
Especially the kind of total jerk loser
才觉得自己是个男子汉
who has to beat up on a girl to make himself feel like a man.
你这话好伤人 雪莉
That hurt, Shellie.
你不理我没关系
It’s one thing for you to play hard to get,
但是别说我不是个男子汉
but don’t go trying to cut my nuts off.
你休想得到我
I am impossible to get.
杰克 拜托你去找人帮忙 像是心理医生
Do yourself a favor, Jackie Boy, and get help, like a shrink.
然后离我越远越好
Get help and get lost.
你就开门吧
Just open the door.
雪莉 尽管开门 我会搞定他
Go ahead and open the door, Shellie. I’ll take care of this.
你只要快开门 就会知道你是误会我了
Just open the door and you’ll see how wrong you’ve been about me.
听他的话 我能对付他
Oblige him, Shellie. I’m ready for him.
不 要是让他知道你在这里
No! If he knew that you were here with me,
你不知道后果会有多糟
you don’t know how bad this could get!
这家伙喝得烂醉
This clown’s got a big, mean drunk on.
他在走廊的四个哥儿们
And he’s got four friends out there in the hall,
呼吸粗重 也和他一样醉到不行
breathing hard and just as drunk as he is.
我发誓我听见 有一个人跟你在里头
Hey, I could swear I heard somebody in there with you just now.
不只是一个人哦
Somebody! Jackie Boy,
我和一群黑人猛♥男♥玩得可开心咧
it’s a regular African love fest in here!
-我并不歧视黑人 -我找来五个猛♥男♥
-I’m no racist. -I mean, I got me all five starters,
还有一半的职棒队员来陪我
and half the bench of the Basin City Blues keeping me company.
你想一个人对付他们吗
You feel like taking them on?
你在唬烂我 宝贝儿
You are teasing me, baby.
我的哥儿们都在这儿
Some of my best friends…
你却一直在跟我呛声
But you’re really pushing my buttons.
我一直都很有耐心跟你磨
And the whole time you’ve been doing me like this,
不过我要好心提醒你
I’ve been too polite to point out that at any time I want to,
我随时都能把门踢开
I could kick this damn door to splinters.
你知道把我惹毛会有什么后果
OK, baby, you know what I can do.
-后果会不堪设想 一 二…-好啦 好啦
-You know what I can do. One, two… -All right, then!
好啦 好啦
All right. All right, all right!
哥儿们 把这里当自个儿家
Troops, make yourself at home.
你的狐群狗党全都来了
You brought your whole pack with you?
这群逊丂丫只会 跟在你屁♥股♥后面吗
None of these bozos got lives, they gotta hang out with you?
你一定会超爱这点子
You’re gonna love this, baby.
我要你把酒吧的美眉都叫来
You’re gonna call up some of your friends who work the saloon.
咱们一起去泡 城里的每一家夜店
With you and the bunch of us, we’re gonna hit every joint in town,
一定会超好玩
and it’s gonna be great.
我才不叫她们来咧
I ain’t calling up nobody.
你穿的是男人衬衫 那可不是我的
That’s a man’s shirt, and I’m sure as hell it ain’t one of mine.
你全身上下都是男人的味道
You got somebody’s love stink all over you.
你有别的男人 今晚他也在
You’ve been with another man and you’ve been with him tonight.
-他是谁 -他是超人
-Who is he? -He’s Superman.
他一听到你要来 就从窗口飞走了
He flew out the window just as soon as he heard you were coming,
你把他吓跑了
’cause you scared him so bad.
你把我当白♥痴♥吗
You think I have no feelings at all.
如果你想扁我
If you’re gonna slug me,
那就动手吧 变♥态♥佬
just go ahead and get it over with, you sick bastard.
又来了 你又在说我的坏话
There you go, lying about me again,
就在我的哥儿们面前
right in front of my friends.
我这辈子从来没打过女人
I have never hit a woman in my life.
给她点颜色瞧瞧
That’s showing her, man.
你这王八蛋 你这孬种
You goddamn bastard. You goddamn coward.
-咱们是来寻开心的 -是啊
-Baby, we’re all here to have a good time. -Yeah.
我得先去撇个尿
I gotta take a leak.
真可惜你没早点来 杰克
Wish you’d dropped by earlier, Jackie Boy.
不然你就会见到我男友
Then you could’ve met my boyfriend.
让你见识真正的男子汉
Could’ve seen what a real man looks like.
你又骂我不是男人了
There you go, after my nuts again.
不过我原谅你
But I forgive you.
因为我是个大好人
I’m a generous guy.
他是个大好人 不过脾气很坏
He is generous. But that temper of his…
你不应该一直惹他生气
You never should have picked on him like you did.
我的脾气倒是好得很
My temper you don’t have to worry about.
闭嘴 把臭手拿开 小心我剪掉你的小鸡鸡
Shut up and keep your hands to yourself or I’ll cut your little pecker off.
这小妞有够呛
Ooh. I’ve been told.
宝贝儿 你怎么不打电♥话♥叫妞儿
Hey, baby, I don’t hear you making those calls.
回答我
Answer me!
我就快被惹毛了
Oh, I don’t need this grief.
嗨 我是雪莉的新男友 我是个疯子
Hi. I’m Shellie’s new boyfriend and I’m out of my mind.
你敢再跟雪莉讲话 或是心里想她的名字
You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name,
我就会把你阉了当太监
and I’ll cut you in ways that’ll make you useless to a woman.
你搞不清状况 你犯了大错
You’re making a big mistake, man. A big mistake.
是吗 你自己才犯了大错
Yeah? You already made a big mistake yourself.
你没有冲马桶
You didn’t flush.
大伙儿 闪人
Troops, get outta here.
别多问 别跟我罗唆
No questions, damn it. No questions.
快走
Now!
迪威 你对他做了什么
Dwight, what in the devil did you do to him?
我只是给他来个下马威
I just gave him a taste of his own medicine.
他不会再来烦你了
I don’t think he’ll be bothering you again.
-你的脸还好吧 -这不算什么
-How’s your jaw? -I’ve been slapped around worse.
迪威 我跟他在一起是很久以前的事
Dwight, he was from a while back,
早在你这帅哥 换了一张脸回来以前
before you showed up again with that new face of yours.
当时我只是可怜他
And it was only ’cause I felt sorry for him.
而且只有一次
And it was only once.
我做过不少蠢事
I’ve done some dumb things.
我也算是你做的蠢事之一
Seeing as how I’m one of those dumb things,
所以我不能怪你 雪莉
I can’t give you too hard a time about that, Shellie.
不过那家伙是个坏胚子
But this guy, he’s a menace.
我不阻止他 他可能会杀人
He might kill somebody if I don’t stop him.
我晚点再打给你
I’ll call you later.
不 别去
No, don’t go!
警方直升机正好飞过去
Shellie shouts something I can’t quite make out
雪莉大喊的话我没听清楚
over the racket of a passing police ‘copter.
-别去 -她好像说别去 我不确定
-Stop! -It sounds like “stop. ” but I can’t be sure.
我不该冒这种险
It’s a chance I shouldn’t be taking.
但我不能让杰克那群人♥渣♥
but I can’t just go home and forget about it.
做出伤天害理的事
and let Jackie Boy and his pals find their fun.
他们是一群掠食动物
They’re a pack of predators
一定要尝到血 女人的血
and they’re out for blood tonight -a woman’s blood.
该死 迪威
Damn it, Dwight. Damn it.
你这傻瓜
You fool.
你太傻了
You damned fool.
我开车穿过公园
I cut my Caddy across the park
我开始飙车 我想追上杰克
to pick up Jackie Boy heading like a bat outta hell up the hill.
我在超速
I’m speeding.
一定会被交♥警♥拦下来
That’s a good way to get yourself noticed.
如果你像我一样是个杀人犯
And if you’re a murderer with a new face
只要被逮到就得坐电椅
who’s one fingerprint check away from the fast track to the gas chamber like I am.
最好不要被条子逮到
the last thing you want is to get noticed.
我没有钱贿赂这个条子 就算有
I don’t have nearly enough cash on me to bribe this cop. and even if I did.
他也有可能 是一个正直的警♥察♥
there’s always the outside chance he’s one of the honest ones.
我该跟他哈啦试着脱身
Do I try to talk my way out of this.
还是干脆豁出去把他做掉
or do I take this cop down and risk it all?
幸好杰克替我解决了这个难题
Then Jackie Boy saves me a great. big. steaming pile of trouble.
小心 杰克
Watch it, Jack!
条子 我们被盯上了
Cops! They’re right on our ass!
安啦 他们不敢追上来
Not for long. Not where we’re headed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!