Kevin!
我只认得一张脸和一个名字
All I’ve got is a face… and a name.
回头见 凯文
I’ll see you later, Kevin.
走吧
Let’s go.
警局
他们搜过了屋子
They’re done checking the house.
现在正要往这里来
They’re coming this way.
王八蛋 瞧我的厉害
Bastards. I’ll show them.
你不能害死咱们俩 马弗
You’re not gonna get either of us killed, Marv.
别开枪 求求你
No, don’t shoot! Please.
听我说 我是他的假释官
Listen to me. I’m his parole officer.
他昏了过去 没有带枪
He’s unconscious and unarmed,
没有必要杀死他
so there’s no need to kill him.
队长 那名嫌犯不在这里
Captain, the target -there’s no sign of him.
我在这里
Here’s a sign!
你穿的那件大衣挺酷的
That there is one damn fine coat you’re wearing.
我一直想到我杀的那个条子 和他跟我说的事
I keep coming back to that cop I just killed and what he told me.
他杀死露西让我超不爽
I was pretty steamed about what he’d done to Lucille.
所以我慢慢地折磨他
so I took my time with that son of a bitch.
他看到自己的断手断脚才肯招
It wasn’t till I showed him all those pieces of himself that he said it.
只有一个名字 派崔克亨利洛克 大主教
Just a name -Patrick Henry Roark. man of the cloth.
他可以当选总统 却决定当主教
Could’ve become president. but he chose to serve God.
不过他还是成为 本州最有权势的人物
Along the way. he happened to become the most powerful man in the state.
市长和州长 都被他玩弄于股掌之中
He’s brought down mayors and governors like they were nothing.
他轻而易举就帮 自己的弟弟当选参议员
He even made his rotten brother a US senator without breaking a sweat.
现在一个死掉的妓♥女♥ 却要让他送掉老命
And here he’s gonna get killed in the name of a dead hooker.
我觉得这点子太赞了 我越来越喜欢这个点子
I’m getting used to the idea. More and more. I’m liking the sound of it.
后来我才突然想到
Then it hits me like a kick in the nuts.
要是我搞错了呢
What if I’m wrong?
我有病
I’ve got a condition.
有时候会有幻觉
I get confused sometimes.
露西死后我就没有药可以吃
And with Lucille dead. I can’t get my medicine.
搞不好这全是我的幻想
What if I’ve imagined all of this?
也许我终于变成
What if I’ve finally turned into
他们说我会变成的那种人
what they’ve always said I was gonna turn into?
一个疯子
A maniac.
一个变♥态♥杀手
A psycho killer.
一定查清楚对方真的该死 才能动手杀人
Can’t kill a man without knowing for sure you ought to.
我得查个水落石出
I’ve gotta know for sure.
等我到了旧城的红灯区 小姐们已经开始出来拉客
The merchandise is on display by the time I make my way to Old Town.
我花了一小时 到处问歌♥蒂的事
For an hour or so. I asked around about Goldie.
什么都没问到 但我有把握一定问得到
I don’t get any answers. but I know I’m bound to.
露西说歌♥蒂是个妓♥女♥
Lucille said Goldie was a hooker.
如果是 这里就是她的根
and if she was. she has roots here –
她在这里一定有朋友 甚至家人
friends. maybe even family.
你不可能是歌♥蒂 歌♥蒂死了
You can’t be Goldie. Goldie’s dead.
歌♥蒂 是啊 才怪
Goldie. Yeah, sure, right.
我有好几天没吃饭也没有吃药
I haven’t eaten anything or taken my medicine for days now.
怪不得会看到幻觉
No wonder I’m seeing things.
混帐东西
Bastard!
他疯了
He’s crazy.
再打他 温蒂 用力一点
Hit him again, Wendy. Harder.
等等 她为什么叫你温蒂
Wait a minute. Why did she call you Wendy?
因为那是我的名字 大只佬
Because that’s my name, you ape.
歌♥蒂是我妹妹 我的双胞胎妹妹
Goldie was my sister. My twin sister.
我猜她的脾气比你好
I guess she was the nice one.
歌♥蒂跟另外六个姐妹在哪里
Goldie and the other six -where are they?
你对她们做了什么
What did you do to them?
你这个疯婆娘
You crazy goddamn broad.
你倒是看看我这张丑脸
Just take a look at this mug.
你们这些漂亮小姐会让我 接近你们一步吗
Would any of you dames let me get close enough to you to kill you?
谁也不肯碰我 除了歌♥蒂
None of you would, but Goldie.
她以为我能保护她才找上我
And she only did because she thought I could protect her.
我打赌警♥察♥也不愿意去找
And I’ll bet those cops didn’t do a damn
那些失踪的小姐 对吧
thing about those other girls, did they?
可是我才刚被嫁祸 他们就找上门向我扫射
But as soon as they had me for a fall guy, they showed up, guns blazing.
但是我没被杀死 我为了找到真凶大开杀戒
But they didn’t get me, and I’ve been killing my way to the truth ever since.
尽管下手吧
So, go ahead, doll.
一枪毙了我 不然就闪一边去
Shoot me now, or get the hell out of my way.
神经病
Aw, nuts.
很高兴我们终于把事情搞清楚
OK, I’m glad we got all that sorted out.
-搞什么鬼 -我亲自绑的结 没人解得开
-What the hell? -I tied those knots! That’s my specialty!
你大可以随时抢下我的枪
You sat there and took it,
却一直坐在那里挨揍
when you could’ve taken my gun away from me any time you wanted to.
我本来以为可以跟你讲道理
Well, sure. I thought I might be able to talk some sense into you.
我也大可以赏你一拳
And I probably would have had to paste you one,
不过我从不打女人
and I don’t hurt girls.
我要一副手铐
I need a pair of handcuffs.
你要什么款式 我的收藏很丰富
What style do you want? I got a collection.
盖儿 就给他你身上的那副
Just give him the ones you got with you, Gail.
一个叫凯文的少年杀死歌♥蒂
It was a farm boy named Kevin who killed Goldie,
不过幕后主使是洛克主教 我不晓得原因
but it was Cardinal Roark who was behind it, and I don’t know why.
我知道这听起来很扯
I know that sounds crazy.
并不会 歌♥蒂替教会做过事
No, it doesn’t. Goldie worked the clergy.
谜底就这样一个接一个揭晓
Just like that. a whopper of a puzzle piece falls smack in my lap.
但是我太笨 还猜不出答案
I’m too dumb to put the whole picture together yet.
她点了两根烟 给我一根
but she fires up twwo cigarettes and hands me one.
我尝到她的唇膏
and I taste her lipstick on it.
忽然之间 我除了心跳什么都听不见
And suddenly. my heart’s pounding so loud I can’t hear anything else.
我好想凑过去 再舔一次歌♥蒂的香汗
I want to reach over and touch her and taste Goldie’s sweat one more time.
但她不是歌♥蒂
But she isn’t Goldie.
很好 这就行了
Yeah. yeah. This’ll do.
我也要一打 这种两尺长的塑胶管
I’m also gonna be needing a dozen two-foot lengths of this rubber tubing…
一捆尖刺铁丝
and a spool of razor wire…
我还要一双 用来处理铁丝的特别手套
and a pair of those special gloves that’ll let me handle the wire.
你打算加强居家安全
Beefing up the old home security, huh?
一点也没错
You can bet your ass.
她是我妹妹 我当然要报仇
She was my sister, so I’m in this one to the end.
你干嘛为一个陌生女子
But why are you willing to go up against Roark
去惹洛克这种大人物
for someone you barely knew?
因为她对我好 她给了我从来没有的体验
She was nice to me, gave me something I didn’t even know existed.
我从前想买♥♥女人都买♥♥不到
I wasn’t never even able to buy a woman.
因为我长这副样子
You know, the way I look.
我好不容易不去想她 让自己集中注意力
I take my mind off her and I crawl back inside myself.
杀戮时刻就快到了 我得保持警觉
It’s almost killing time. and I’d better get sharp.
我检查过清单 塑胶管 气油 锯子
I check the list -rubber tubing. gas. saw.
手套 手铐 尖刺铁丝 斧头
gloves. cuffs. razor wire. hatchet.
我的枪和我的双手
Gladys and my mitts.
-就快到了 靠边停车 -好 马弗
-We’re close enough. Pull over. -Yes, Marv.
引擎不要熄火
Keep the engine runnin’.
我二十分钟后没回来
If I’m not back in 20 minutes,
你就赶快离开 不要回头
you get the hell outta here and don’t look back.
为我杀了他 马弗
Kill him for me, Marv.
下手重一点
Kill him good.
我不会让你失望 歌♥蒂
I won’t let you down, Goldie.
他走到楼下的厨房♥
Heading downstairs to the kitchen.
准备吃一顿宵夜 我猜得到他要吃什么
Getting himself a midnight snack. and I can guess what kind.
来吧 小王八蛋
Come on, you son of a bitch.
可恶 他很机灵
Damn. he’s slick.
你就只有这么点料吗
Is that the best you can do, creep?
很好 继续来 我受得了
That’s right. Get personal. get close. I can take it.
我逮到你了 小王八蛋 我看你还能逃到哪里
I got you, you little bastard. Let’s see you hop around now.
我试着让自己冷静下来 把心中怒火吐出来
I try to slow my heart down and breathe the fire out of my lungs.
我准备让他承受千倍的痛楚
My muscles make me a thousand promises of pain to come.
让我来 马弗 她是我妹妹 让我下手
Let me do it, Marv. She was my sister. Let me finish him.
你不应该来的 温蒂
You wasn’t supposed to come down here, Wendy.
可是我想要…
Oh, but I want to…
对不起 我要慢慢折磨他
I’m sorry. kid. but I haven’t even started with this creep.
我不想让你看到 不然会让你做恶梦
and I don’t want you watching the rest. It’ll give you nightmares.
老实说 我累毙了
God, I gotta tell you, I’m good and bushed.
我并不是跟你打到这么累
And it’s not that fight of ours that did me in, either.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!