她就像即将枯死的树上 最后一片叶子在风中哆嗦
She shivers in the wind like the last leaf on a dying tree.
我让她听见我的脚步声
I let her hear my footsteps.
她只僵立了一刹那
She only goes stiff for a moment.
来根烟吗
Care for a smoke?
好啊 来根烟
Sure. I’ll take one.
你也跟我一样 觉得派对很无聊吗
Are you as bored by that crowd as I am?
我不是为了派对而来 我是为了你而来
I didn’t come here for the party. I came here for you.
我看了你好多天
I’ve watched you for days.
你是每个男人心中的完美幻想
You’re everything a man could ever want.
不只是因为你天使般的脸孔
It’s not just your face,
魔鬼般的身材 或是娇媚的声音
your figure, or your voice.
而是你的眼神
It’s your eyes.
我从你眼神中看到的一切
All the things I see in your eyes.
你看到了什么
What is it you see in my eyes?
疯狂的冷静
I see a crazy calm.
亡命天涯让你感到厌倦
You’re sick of running.
你已准备面对该面对的
You’re ready to face what you have to face.
只是不想一个人面对
But you don’t want to face it alone.
没错
No.
我不想一个人面对
I don’t want to face it alone.
微风像一阵电流吹起
The wind rises electric.
她的胴体柔软温暖 轻盈得几乎没有重量
She’s soft and warm and almost weightless.
她的体香带来的欢愉 令我潸然泪下
Her perfume a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes.
我跟她说一切不会有事
I tell her that everything will be all right.
我会让她从恐惧中解脱 把她带到很远的地方
That I’ll save her from whatever she’s scared of and take her far. far away.
我跟她说…我爱她
I tell her I love her.
灭音器让枪声像低泣般呜咽
The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot.
我紧抱着她直到她死去
I hold her close until she’s gone.
我永远都不会知道 她在逃避什么
I’ll never know what she was running from.
我只会明天一早去兑现支票
I’ll cash her check in the morning.
罪恶之城
罪恶之城 弗兰克·米勒的精彩作品
只剩下一个钟头 这是我最后一天当差
Just one hour to go. My last day on the job.
提早退休 我并非出于自愿
Early retirement. Not my idea.
这是医生的命令 我有心脏病
Doctor’s orders. Heart condition.
他说是心绞痛
“Angina. ” he calls it.
我把警徽擦亮 让自己习惯
I’m polishing my badge and getting myself used
向它说再见的感觉
to the idea of saying goodbye to it.
它是我这三十年来 以血汗泪水 恐惧理想
It. and the 30-odd years of protecting and serving and tears
捍卫人♥民♥ 伸张正义的象征
and the blood and terror and triumph it represents.
我想到艾琳温柔的笑容
I’m thinking about Eileen’s slow smile.
还有她今天向肉贩买♥♥的 又厚又多汁的牛排
About the thick. fat steaks she picked up at the butcher’s today.
我也想到 我要完成的最后一项任务
And I’m thinking about the one loose end I haven’t tied up.
有一个小女孩被绑走
A young girl who’s out there somewhere.
落入一个变♥态♥杀人狂手中
helpless in the hands of a drooling lunatic.
该死 哈狄 我不能让你去
Damn it, Hartigan, I won’t let you do this.
你会没命的
You’re gonna get yourself killed.
你会害我们俩都送命 我警告你 别去
You’re gonna get us both killed. I won’t let you. I’m warnin’ you.
放手 巴布
Let go of my coat, Bob.
你会把我也拖下水
You’re draggin’ me down with you.
我是你的搭档 他们也会杀死我
I’m your partner. They can kill me, too.
我不能让你把我害死
I ain’t puttin’ up with that.
我要回到车上等待支援
I’m gettin’ on the horn and calling for backup.
是啊 巴布 咱们就等吧
Sure, Bob. We’ll just wait.
等着看洛克那变♥态♥小子
Sit on our hands while that Roark brat gets
奸♥杀♥那个小女孩
his sick thrills with victim number four.
第四个被害人
Victim number four!
柯南丝 十一岁
Nancy Callahan, age 1 1 .
她会先被奸♥杀♥然后分尸
And she’ll be raped and slashed to ribbons.
我们等待的支援警力 一定会姗姗来迟
And that backup that we’re waitin’ on will just so happen to show up
好让洛克及时回到 他那当参议员的老爸身边
just late enough for Roark to get back to his US Senator daddy.
深呼吸 哈狄
Take a deep breath, Hartigan.
冷静下来 好好想一想
Settle down and think straight.
你就快满六十岁 心脏有毛病
You’re pushin’ 60 and you got a bum ticker.
你别想再逞什么英雄了
You ain’t savin’ anyone.
你真是个好警♥察♥ 巴布
You got a great attitude, Bob.
你真是警界之光
Real credit to the force, you are.
艾琳在家里等着你 你要替艾琳想想
Eileen’s at home waitin’ for you. Think about Eileen.
是啊 巴布
Heck, Bob,
也许你说的对
maybe you are right.
我很高兴你终于想通了
I’m glad to hear you’re finally talkin’ sense.
像这样和搭档拆伙不错
Hell of a way to end a partnership.
像这样开始退休生涯也很棒
Hell of a way to start my retirement.
柯南丝 十一岁
Nancy Callahan. age 1 1.
我只知道 她也许早就挂了
For all I know. she’s dead already.
你是个乖女孩 南丝
You’ve been a very good girl, Nancy.
你一直都很安静
You’ve been very quiet.
不要怕
Don’t be scared.
我们很快就会带你回家
We’re gonna be taking you home really soon.
不过我们先带你去见一个人
But first, we’re going to introduce you to somebody.
他是个大好人
He’s a very nice man.
我朝她被囚禁的工厂走去 走到一半胸口突然绞痛
Halfwway to the warehouse where Weevil said they took her. and it hits.
也许是消化不良
Wicked spot of indigestion.
至少我祈祷是这样
At least that’s what I pray it is.
我只想暂时打个岔 聊点轻松的话题
…lighthearted and momentary digression.
这是跑车设计登峰造极之作
The briefest indulge-ment in automotive pleasure.
你却为了短暂的驰骋快♥感♥
For cheap thrills. Such short-lived durability, Mr. Shlubb.
很可能将这辆 老板的爱车毁于一旦
You would risk engender-ating ill will on the part of our employers.
小朱和阿甘
Burt Shlubb and Douglas Klump –
一对专门干肮脏事的小混混 说起话来却爱咬文嚼字
twwo any-dirty-job-there-is thugs with delusions of eloquence.
这辆让你这个猪头 垂涎欲滴的捷豹跑车
This Jaguar you so pinheadedly covet –
虽然暂时交给我们托管
temporarily remanded to our custody though it may be –
但是它其实是 洛克参议员儿子的爱车
remains the property of the son of Senator Roark.
我一定要静悄悄地 很快把他们撂倒
Gotta keep this quiet. Take ’em down fast.
一道刮痕 一处凹痕
A single dent, the merest scratch thereupon,
我刚才提到的 那位心狠手辣的主子
and the before-mentioned consequences of which I so recently made mention
就会让咱们吃不了兜着走
shall surely be athwart us.
喘口气 让你的心跳有时间减慢
Catch your breath. Give your heart time to slow down.
但是它就是慢不下来
But it won’t slow down.
振作点
Get over it.
她需要你
She needs you.
我们的事办完了 班尼
We’re all done here, Benny.
让他们自己玩吧 给他们点隐私
Let’s give them some time together. Give them some privacy.
我马上就来 连尼
Be with you in a minute, Lenny.
我只想确定他跟她合得来
I’m just making sure they get along really well.
哪种野蛮的禽兽会跟
And what kind of beast couldn’t get along
这么乖的小女孩合不来
with a precious little girl like this?
你现在一定很害怕
You must be awfully scared now.
可是你没什么好害怕的
But you’ve got nothing to be scared of.
我只想跟你聊聊天
All we’re gonna do is have a nice little talk.
好好地聊聊天 就你跟我
That’s all. Just a nice talk. Just you and me.
别给我哭
Don’t you cry now.
大夫说一定会这样
Doctor said it’d be like this.
赶快吃他开给你的药
Just take the pill he gave you.
不必再偷偷摸摸了
No need to play it quiet.
我要蛮干了
Not anymore.
深呼吸 老头 证明你还不是完全没用
Breathe steady. old man. Prove you’re not completely useless.
管它去死 轰轰烈烈地干一场
What the hell? Go out with a bang.
他喜欢听小女生尖叫
He likes to hear ’em scream.
我见过他手下的受害者 和她们扭曲的脸庞
I’ve seen his victims and their twwisted little faces.
嘴巴张开 双眼凸出
all wide-mouthed and bug-eyed.
临死前一定恐惧到极点
frozen in their last horrible moment of living.
没有尖叫声 我不是来得正好 就是太晚了
No screams. Either I’m just in time. or I’m way too late.
小意思 只是皮肉伤 快站起来 老头
It’s nothing. Barely a flesh wound. On your feet. old man.
洛克 投降吧
Roark. Give it up.
把小女孩放开
Let the girl go.
你不能动我 哈狄
You can’t do a goddamn thing to me, Hartigan.
你明明知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你也知道我老爸的身份
You know who my father is!
你才不敢动我 臭条子
You can’t touch me, you piece-of-shit cop.
看看你 你连那把枪都举不起来
Look at you. You can’t even lift that cannon you’re carrying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!