我哥杰克送我的 老鹰队的
that my brother, Jake, got me from the Eagles.
谁的球衣
Which jersey?
德肖恩·杰克逊
DeSean Jackson.
德肖恩·杰克逊很棒
DeSean Jackson is the man.
那就穿它了
Well, that settles that.
帕特 你干什么
Pat! What are you doin’?
我还是走吧 兄弟
I gotta go, man.
为什么
Why?
我没法进去 我弄错了
I can’t stay, come on. I made a mistake,
我不该穿这个
I shouldn’t have worn this.
哥们 这挺好的 我喜欢这球衣
Dude, you’re fine. I like that jersey.
我也想穿这个
I wish I was wearing that jersey.
你觉得舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
维罗妮卡不会喜欢的
Veronica’s not gonna like it.
过来吧
Get over here.
你还打了领带呢
Plus you got a tie on.
别担心 你是贵宾啊
Don’t worry about it, you’re the guest of honor.
你想穿什么就穿什么
You come however you wanna come.
真的吗
Really?
进来吧
Get over here.
德肖恩·杰克逊来了
DeSean Jackson’s in the house!
那个年度新球手吗
You mean rookie of the year?
没错
Yeah.
德肖恩·杰克逊 德肖恩·杰克逊
DeSean Jackson? DeSean Jackson?
你穿球衣来参加晚宴
Oh, you wore a jersey to dinner.
衣服很棒吧
Isn’t it awesome?
来晚宴可不行
Not for dinner.
看 他送了花
Look, he got us flowers.
很好 很漂亮 帕特 很贴心
Oh, that’s sweet. That’s sweet, Pat. That’s lovely.
还有红酒
And wine.
看 我们重新粉刷了一遍
Check this out. We just redid the whole thing.
棒极了
Tremendous.
不错吧
Isn’t it great?
非常棒
Tremendous.
-我还想再粉刷一次 -为什么
-Yeah, man, I’m, I’m thinking of redoing it again. -Why?
-因为 -那得费不少纸
-Because. -Gotta be making a lot of paper to do that.
没错 我们做得不错 没什么好抱怨
Yeah, we’re doing all right, man. I can’t complain.
市场效益不是不太好吗
Isn’t the market down, though?
是不太好 但是她想要更多
It is down, but you know, she wants more,
所以我就给她更多 兄弟
so I’m giving her more, man.
我老爸的养老金没了
Hey, you know my dad lost his pension.
我很抱歉 哥们
I’m sorry, man.
-很多人都是 我叔叔也是 -真的
-A lot of people. My uncle, too. -Really?
是的 但你知道吗 无意冒犯
Yeah, but you know what? No disrespect,
非本人观点 但现在该采取行动了
it’s not personal, but this is the time to strike.
开始抢♥购♥廉价的商业地♥产♥
You start snapping up commercial real estate, cheap
炒热它 价格翻番
flip it over, you flip it over and
你就赚大钱了
that’s when you make the money.
但压力也…就像…
But the pressure… it’s like…
你还好吗
You okay?
我不好 别告诉别人 听我说
I’m not okay. Don’t tell anybody. Listen to me.
我觉得我快被压垮了
I feel like I’m getting crushed and…
被什么压垮
Crushed by what?
所有一切 家庭 孩子
Everything. The family, the baby,
工作 办公室里的混♥蛋♥
the job, the fucking dicks at work,
就好像
and it’s like, you know,
我总是想这样
like I’m trying to do this, you know, and,
我感觉要窒息了
and, and I’m like… suffocating.
老天啊
Holy shit.
你没法永远幸福
You can’t be happy all the time.
谁说你没法幸福的
Who told you you can’t be happy?
没关系 你只需尽力而为 没的选
It’s all right. You just do your best, you have no choice.
-不是这样的 -真的不行
-That’s not true at all. -You just can’t.
罗尼 罗尼 罗尼
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie!
维罗妮卡的妹妹要来 希望你不介意
I hope you’re okay with Veronica’s sister coming over.
-你不介意吧 -谁
-You okay with that? -Who?
维罗妮卡的妹妹
Veronica’s sister.
蒂凡尼 蒂凡尼和汤米吗
Tiffany. Tiffany and Tommy?
只有蒂凡尼
Yeah. Just Tiffany.
汤米怎么了
What happened to Tommy?
他死了
He died.
-汤米死了 -警♥察♥总意外死亡
-Tommy died? -Cops die.
他怎么死的
How’d he die?
拜托 别提这个
Please, don’t bring it up.
不 他怎么死的
No, how did he die?
谁怎么死的
How did who die?
蒂凡尼 这是派特
Tiffany! This is Pat.
派特 这是我小姨子蒂凡尼
Pat, my sister-in-law Tiffany.
你很漂亮
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不是在和你调情
I’m not flirting with you.
我没这么想
Oh, I didn’t think you were.
看得出来你费了一番心思
I just see that you made an effort
我还是和我妻子在一起的好
and I’m gonna be better with my wife,
我正在努力 我想意识到她的美
I’m working on that. I wanna acknowledge her beauty.
我以前从没做到过 现在可以了
I never used to do that. I do that now.
我和尼基能比以前更幸福 只要努力
Cause we’re gonna be better than ever… Nikki. Just practicing.
汤米怎么死的
How’d Tommy die?
工作顺利吗
What about your job?
其实我刚被开除
I just got fired, actually.
是吗 怎么回事
Oh, really? How?
我是说 抱歉 为什么被开除
I mean, I’m sorry. How’d that happen?
这很重要吗
Does it really matter?
亲爱的 聊得怎么样
Baby, how’s it going?
很好 很好
Great, great.
我们带你们转转吧
We’re gonna go on a tour now.
来看看♥房♥♥子
Let’s go see the house.
快来 我们去转转
Come on, let’s go for the tour.
我计划很久了 我爱这个房♥子
I’ve, I’ve been planning this forever. I love our house.
我爱我们的房♥子 我好激动啊
I love our house. I’m really excited about it.
快来
Come on.
猜猜这是什么
Guess what it is.
-是电视 -不对
-Oh, it’s a television. -Nope.
电脑屏幕
It’s a computer screen.
再猜 再猜
Just keep going, keep going, keep going.
是砖式烤箱 砖式烤箱
It’s a brick oven, it’s a brick oven.
是灯 是…
It’s a light. It’s a…
更暖和的 更暖和的
Warmer, warmer, warmer.
是停尸间里放尸体的抽屉
It’s a drawer at a morgue where they pull out dead bodies
还能给尸体喷甲醛
and shoot them with formaldehyde.
那尸体去哪了
Where would the body go, though?
这是个玩笑
It’s a joke!
这是壁炉
It’s a fireplace.
在墙中间?
In the middle of the wall?
每个房♥间都有个端口 给我个iPod
We have a port in every room. Give me an iPod.
谁会没有iPod
Who, who doesn’t have an iPod?
我没有iPod 我连手♥机♥都没有
Well, I don’t have an iPod. I don’t even have a phone.
他们不让我打电♥话♥
They won’t let me make any calls.
他们觉得我会打给尼基
They think I’m gonna call Nikki.
别担心 别想这个了
Don’t worry about it. Don’t focus on that.
我确实会打给尼基
I would call Nikki.
我可以送你一个iPod 我有个旧的
I’m actually gonna give you one of my iPods. I have an old one.
把你的iPod给我
Give me your iPod.
给我 谢谢 宝贝 谢谢
Give it to me. Thank you, baby, thank you.
每个房♥间都有个放iPod的端口
Of all the rooms there are iPod ports in,
真开心你带我们来了卫生间
I’m happy you brought us into the bathroom.
不管在哪个房♥间我都能给宝宝放音乐
I can play music for the baby in any room.
能放金属乐队的征服闪电吗
Can you play Ride the Lightning? By Metallica?
帕特是高中历史代课老师 蒂凡尼
Pat was a history sub at the high school, Tiffany.
你可以问他任何一个总统 他都知道
Ask him about any president, he knows ’em all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!