这我不能告诉你
You know I can’t tell you that.
但道格·卡尔佩珀还在这里教书
But Doug Culpepper is still here.
为什么跟我说这个
Why would you tell me that?
你明知道他是破坏我婚姻的罪魁祸首
You know he broke up my marriage.
怎么 你是想找麻烦吗
What, are you being, a troublemaker?
你看起来气色很好 你是不是瘦了好多
You know, you look good. Did you lose a lot of weight?
是的 我是瘦了 谢谢
I did, yeah. I did. Thank you.
快离我远点 走开
Get away from me! Get away!
我好多了 我只想告诉你 我现在好了
I’m better. I just want to let you know, I’m better now. Okay?
我好了 感觉不错 感觉很好
I’m better. I feel good. I feel so good.
看我的眼神 多清澈啊
Look at my eyes. Look at how clear they are.
我再不会怨天尤人了 我是个乐观积极的人
I’m not a complainer anymore. I’m a positive guy. Okay?
你得给人点时间
You just have to give it some time.
是的
Yes.
事情已经平息了 人们会慢慢忘记
You know, a lot went down. People will get over it.
会好起来的 会没事的
It’ll be all good. It’ll work out.
是啊 会好起来
Yes! It will be!
我就知道 事情总会变好的 南希
I’m gonna take that as a silver development, Nancy!
曙光乍现 柳暗花明又一村
A silver development! That’s a silver lining!
祝你好运
Good luck.
罗尼 我是帕特
Ronnie! Pat.
真的是你 你回来了
There he is! He’s back!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎你回来
Welcome back, man.
是啊 我出来了
Yeah, I’m out.
真的吗 你真出来了
Yeah? You’re out out?
真不错 你瘦了不少
Cool, man. You lost a lot of weight.
我差点没认出是你
I almost didn’t recognize you.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉你住院时
I’m sorry I didn’t visit
我没去看你 工作太忙
you in the hospital. You know, work’s out of
老婆生产 真高兴你能回来
control, you know, she had the baby. I’m really glad you’re back.
我很想你 我很想找人聊聊
I missed you. I really need someone to talk to.
你得来看看孩子
You gotta come see the baby.
她可漂亮了 维罗妮卡想请你来吃晚饭
She’s beautiful. And Veronica wants to make dinner for you.
恭喜你 喜得千金 但我就不去你家了
Congratulations on the baby, but I’m not buying the invitation.
你觉得维罗妮卡还讨厌你吗
‘Cause you think Veronica still hates you?
-我知道维罗妮卡还讨厌我 -不是这样
-I know Veronica still hates me. -That’s not true.
是的 没错 尼基总这么说
Yes, it is. Nikki always said that
罗尼的老婆把他拴在裤腰带上
Ronnie’s wife keeps his social calendar
去哪儿都要带着他
where she keeps his balls, in her purse.
-不是这样 -罗尼 你在干什么
-That’s not true. -Ronnie! What are you doing?
好吧 也许是真的 但如果你以为她还讨厌你
Okay, it’s a little true. But if you think she still hates you,
你就想错了 因为
you’re wrong because
如果她讨厌你就不会让我请你来吃晚饭
why would she tell me to invite you to dinner?
你邀请他了吗
Did you invite him?
是的
Yes.
他能来吗
Can he make it?
我还不知道呢
I don’t know yet!
你下周日能来吗
Can you make it next Sunday?
当然
Sure.
下周日见
I’ll see you next Sunday.
你们和尼基还有联♥系♥吧
Now, you guys are still in touch with Nikki, right?
维罗妮卡和尼基还有联♥系♥吗
Does Veronica still talk to Nikki?
是的
Yeah.
快进来 你需要你帮忙
Get in here, please. I need you.
好的
Okay.
你刚走 北美印第安人队就上演了帽子戏法
As soon as you left, the Redskins
兰德尔·艾尔击球成功
threw a trick play, a pitch out to Randal El.
安迪·雷德浪费了叫暂停的机会
Andy Reid wastes a timeout challenging it,
突破失败 输了比赛
loses the challenge, loses the game.
你住在这里 就请尊重我的兴趣
You’re in this house, please show some respect for what I do.
你本来也该多陪陪我
And we should spend time together anyway.
我在努力帮你远离麻烦 拜托
I’m trying to keep you out of trouble, please.
我有个好消息 各位 特大喜讯
I have very, good news, everybody. Very good news.
什么 什么喜讯
What’s that? What’s the good news?
情况在好转
Things are looking up.
是吗
Oh, are they?
我知道他们为什么邀请我了 我知道了
You know what, I knew why they invited me over. I knew it.
她可能和那个男人在一起
Listen, she might be with that guy.
那个…
That, the…
不可能 老爸 不可能
Oh, no way! No way. Dad, no way
她可能会跟他在一起 她怕你
She, no, she might be with him. She’s afraid of you.
她不想和你通话
She doesn’t want to talk to you.
不可能的老爸 你说道格·卡尔佩珀
No way, Dad. You mean, Doug Culpepper?
放下电♥话♥ 你会…
Put the phone down. You gotta…
等一下
Wait just a minute.
放下电♥话♥ 拜托
Put the phone down, please.
你干什么
What are you doing?
停手
Listen, stop.
电♥话♥给我 爸爸 这是我的生活
Give me the phone. Dad, this is my life. Dad.
-把电♥话♥给我 给我 -帕特
-Give me the phone. Give me the phone. -Pat!
你要理解我 你还想一切重演吗
You gotta understand me. You wanna go back?
不想就别打 别这么做
Well then, stop this! Then don’t fucking do this.
别这样跟我说话
Don’t talk to me like that.
那你就别打电♥话♥
Well then, don’t behave this way.
我接到举报 要求查看这里
I got a call asking to check on this house.
帕特·索拉塔诺
Pat Solatano?
是的
Yeah.
索拉塔诺先生和太太 我是基欧警官
Yeah? Missus Solatano, Mister Solatano, I’m Officer Keogh.
我在这片巡逻 我知道你的限制令
I work this beat. Look, I heard about the restraining order.
我听说你去了以前的房♥子和学校
And I heard you went to your old house and the school.
你这样不行 我负责你的案子
It’s not okay. I’ve been assigned to your case,
你们会经常见到我 所以配合一下
so you’re gonna be seeing a lot of me. Do yourself a favor.
遵守限制令 可以吗
Respect the restraining order, okay?
-500英尺以内 -听到没有
-Five hundred feet. -You hear what he just said?
你得遵守限制令
You have a restraining order.
爸爸 我知道
Yeah, Dad, I know.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
需要帮助的话 这是我的名片
If you need anything… my card.
谢谢 抱歉 我们明白
Thank you. Sorry. We understand.
警♥察♥什么时候也有名片了
Since when do cops have cards?
告诉我
Tell me one thing.
你是想回监狱
Would you like to be a guy who goes back to jail
还是回医院
or to the hospital?
好好服药 如果你没事了
So take your medication and if you do fine,
药量就能减少
we’ll reduce them.
尼基在等我恢复健康正常生活
Nikki’s waiting for me to get in shape and get my life in order,
然后她会回到我身边
and then she’s gonna be with me.
这比任何药物都管用
And that’s better than any medication.
帕特 我希望你有所准备
Pat, there’s a possibility, and I want you to be prepared for it,
她也可能不会回来
that she may not return.
真的爱她就放她走 看她是否会回来
True love is about letting her go and seeing if she returns.
还有 如果你听到那首歌♥
In the meantime, if you listen to that song,
我不希望你再失控
I don’t want you to fall apart.
所以安排个对策 你需要这个
So get a strategy, okay? You need one.
让我说一句 听我说
Let me say something, I gotta say something.
你说
Okay.
我是这样想的
This is what I believe to be true.
这是我在医院里学到的
This is what I learned in the hospital.
你必须竭尽所能 付出一切努力
You have to do everything you can, you have to work your hardest,
如果你能做到 且保持乐观
and if you do, if you stay positive,
你就还有一线希望
you have a shot at a silver lining.
想个对策 好吗
Work on a strategy, okay?
我朋友罗尼要在周日办晚宴
Hey, my friend Ronnie’s having this party on Sunday night
其实也就是虚情假意 逢场作戏罢了
and it’s like a real hoity-toity thing
他老婆非常固执己见
and his wife veronica’s a real stickler for…
我妈想让我穿Gap的衣服[平价服装品牌]
I don’t know, my mom got this Gap outfit she wants me to wear,
但我想穿球衣
but I wanna wear a jersey