你没告诉爸爸要接我回来吗
You didn’t tell Dad you were picking me up?
-别担心 -我想确认你出来时
-Don’t worry about that. -I wanna make sure when you come out
已经康复了 但她一点口风都没漏
that you’re okay, and she didn’t say anything.
-你没告诉我 -法庭批准了 别担心
-You didn’t tell me? -The court said yes. Don’t worry.
是啊 但医生怎么说
Yeah, but what did the doctor say?
因为法庭会参考医生的意见
Because the, the court listens to the doctor.
是的 法庭说
Yeah, and the court said-
法庭会听医生的 医生怎么说
The court listens to the doctor, the doctor-
爸爸 别着急 法庭说可以 别担心了
Dad, relax. The court said it’s fine, okay? Let it go.
别担心
Don’t worry.
爸爸 法庭批准我回家
Dad, I’m in there because of the court.
几个月前就达成协议了
That’s the agreement that we made months ago.
认罪辩诉协议
It was a plea bargain with the courts.
是律师教我这么做的
The lawyer, he instructed me,
他说我们应该认罪
he said that what we should plead that, and
这样八个月后我就能回来了
then I would serve eight months and then I’d get out.
一切尽在掌控
It’s all under control.
好吧 好吧 恭喜你
Okay, okay. Congratulations.
谢谢 你在忙什么
Thank you. So what are you doing with yourself?
我打算开个餐厅
You know, I’m gonna start a restaurant.
芝士牛排是招牌菜
It’s gonna be a cheesesteak place.
你的资金从哪儿来
How you gonna pay for it?
我有钱 别担心
I’m gonna pay for it, don’t worry about it.
赌球赢的钱吗
From your bookmaking?
-谁跟你说的 -妈妈说的 就在外面
-Who told you that? -Mom told me. Outside.
我没说 不是我说的
I did not. No, I didn’t.
你刚在外面告诉我的 妈妈 你说什么呢
You just told me outside, Mom, what are you talking about?
就在五分钟前 我们正上楼梯
Five minutes ago, we were walking up the stairs,
你说 别问他
you said, don’t say anything,
你♥爸♥失业了 正在赌球
but Dad lost his job and he’s bookmaking.
为什么 多洛丽斯 为什么告诉他
Why, Dolores? Why did you say that to him?
他该瞎想了
He has the wrong idea.
一切都好 帕特里克
Everything’s fine, Patrick.
你比任何事都让我挂心
I’m more concerned about you than anything else.
好的 爸爸 好吧
Good, Dad. Good.
好了 我有个问题 大问题
Okay, the question, the big question,
就是你现在打算怎么办
is what are you gonna do with yourself?
我的打算吗 我要强身健体 穿戴整齐
What am I gonna do? I’m getting in shape, I’m getting trim,
我得为了尼基好好健身
I’m getting really fit for Nikki.
我要看尼基 的教学大纲
I’m gonna read Nikki’s teaching syllabus
重回♥教♥学岗位
and get my old job back.
尼基把房♥子卖♥♥了 她离开了
Nikki sold the house. She left.
你妈没跟你说吗
Didn’t your mother tell you that?
我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
你对我们的婚姻一无所知 爸爸
You don’t know anything about my marriage, okay, Dad?
听见了吗 我们的婚姻
All right? Our marriage…
我们非常 非常相爱
we’re very, very much in love,
知道吗 就像你们一样
okay? Just like you two.
听我说 帕特里克 她走了
Listen, Patrick, she’s gone.
她已经不在我们身边了 尼基走了
She’s not around anymore. Nikki left.
你在说什么呢 爸爸 知道吗
What are you doing, Dad? You know…
-精益求精 精益求精 -那是什么意思
-Excelsior. Excelsior. -What does that mean?
意思是 知道我要怎么做吗 我要把
It means you know what I’m gonna do, I’m gonna take all this
所有的消极情绪化作力量 找到一线希望
negativity and use it as fuel and I’m gonna find a silver lining,
我就要这么做 所言非虚
that’s what I’m gonna do. And that’s no bullshit.
不是胡说 那需要努力 确是正途
That’s no bullshit. That takes work and that’s the truth.
这他妈什么玩意
What the fuck?!
真是他妈的烂书
Stupid fucking book!
真不敢相信尼基让孩子们读这种书
I just can’t believe Nikki’s teaching that book to the kids.
一直以来 让我来给你们分♥析♥一下
I mean the whole time, let me just break it down for you
一直以来
the whole time you’re
你们都希望海明威在战争中幸存
rooting for this Hemingway guy to survive the war
和他的爱人凯瑟琳·巴克利在一起
and to be with the woman that he loves, Catherine Barkley…
现在是凌晨四点 帕特
It’s four o’clock in the morning, Pat.
确实如此 他活着 是战火纷飞中的幸存者
…and he does. He does. He survives the war, after getting
他和凯瑟琳逃到瑞士
blown up he survives it, and he escapes to Switzerland with Catherine.
但现在凯瑟琳怀孕了 这不是很好吗
But now Catherine’s pregnant. Isn’t that wonderful?
她怀孕了 他们躲到深山老林里
She’s pregnant. And they escape up into the mountains and
它们会很幸福 他们可以
they’re gonna be happy, and they’re
饮酒跳舞
gonna be drinking wine and they dance
他们喜欢和对方跳舞
they both like to dance with each other,
他们跳舞的这种感觉
there’s scenes of them dancing,
真是无聊
which was boring,
但我喜欢 因为他们很幸福
but I liked it, because they were happy.
你以为就这么结束吗 不 结局不同
You think he ends it there? No! He writes another ending.
她死了 爸爸 世界本就残酷
She dies, Dad! I mean, the world’s hard
生活确实不易
enough as it is, guys. It’s fucking hard enough as it is.
难道就没人能说 让我们积极点吗
Can’t somebody say, let’s be positive?
就不能有个大团圆结局吗
Let’s have a good ending to the story?
派特 你该向我们道歉
Pat, you owe us an apology.
妈妈 我没法道歉
Mom, for what, I can’t apologize.
我不会为此道歉
I’m not gonna apologize for this.
知道我要做什么吗 我要替
You know what I will do? I will apologize on behalf of
厄内斯特·海明威道歉 因为全都要怪他
Ernest Hemingway, because that’s who’s to blame here.
是啊 让厄内斯特·海明威也给我们打电♥话♥道歉
Yeah, have Ernest Hemingway call us and apologize to us, too.
怎么不跟我一起跑步
Why didn’t you run with me?
我在读书
I was reading.
求你了 帮帮忙 先别读了
Please. Do us a favor, don’t read for a while.
-你为什么穿垃圾袋 -我现在去跑步
-What are you wearing a garbage bag for? -I’m gonna go run now.
等等 等一下 你得把窗户修好
Wait, wait, wait. You have to fix this window.
-我跑步回来再修 -现在就修
-I’ll fix it when I get back. -Fix it now.
上车 帕特 你得去治疗
Get in the car, Pat. You have to go to therapy.
我不想去治疗
I don’t wanna go to therapy.
你必须去 这是协议里的一项
You have to go. It’s part of the deal.
要是还想住家里就得去治疗
You can’t live with us and not go.
这是在放音乐吗
Is that song really playing?
我们有时候放音乐
We have music sometimes.
这调子折磨死我了 能把它关掉吗
That song is killing me. Could you please turn it off?
不行
I can’t.
不行是什么意思
What do you mean, you can’t?
我没有权利 抱歉 我
I don’t have the controls. I’m sorry, I-
是蒂伯医生让你这么做的吗
Did Doctor Timbers put you up to this?
这里有扬声器吗
Is there a speaker here?
这是扬声器吗
Is, is the speaker here?
对不起 对不起 好吧 抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Okay… I’m sorry.
我会收拾好的
I’ll fix all this, okay?
你这是乱来 帕特尔医生 好吧
That was a messed up thing you did, Doctor Patel. Alright!
你真是乱来 抱歉 但是
That’s a messed up thing. I’m sorry, but that’s…
你可以叫我克里夫
You can call me Cliff, please.
好吧 克里夫 你不该
Yeah, Cliff, that’s not
这样接待病人
the way you’re supposed to meet people, okay?
你该把这些写在
You should write that down in your, I don’t know
你的小病例本上
your little book you write stuff down in.
音乐的事 我很抱歉 我只是
I’m sorry about that song. I just
想知道那是否还会成为你发病的诱因
wanted to see if it was still a trigger for you.
好极了 确实是个诱因
Bravo. It’s a trigger.
我不会再吃药
I’m not gonna take any meds,
刚才我就该告诉你
I should just tell you that right now.
不行 你必须得吃药
No, You have to take medicine.
不 我绝不吃药 那让我脑子糊涂
No, I’m not gonna take any medicine. It makes me foggy-
不行 你得吃药
No, you will have to take medication.
我什么药都不想吃 医生
I don’t want any meds, Doctor.
我不是个定时炸♥弹♥
Look, I am not the explosion guy,okay?
我父亲才是
My father is the explosion guy.
我不是那样的人
I’m not that guy.
他在老鹰队比赛时揍了好多人
He got kicked out of that stadium he beat
结果被赶出赛场 还上了黑名单
up so many people at Eagles games, he’s on the exclusion list.
-我人生中有段插曲 -这段插曲足以改变我的一生
-I had one incident. -One incident can change a lifetime.
但我已经准备好了
But I’m ready.
我准备好承担应有的责任
I’m ready to take responsibility for my side of the street.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!