好
Okay.
帕特 蒂凡尼
Pat, Tiffany!
这排场还挺隆重啊 伙计
What a glorious, beautiful occasion, man.
-好了老兄 回头见 -好的
-All right, buddy, I’ll see you. -Alright.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck, man.
要精益求精啊
Excelsior!
等等 这算什么
Wait, what’s this?
什么 不是你先牵我的吗
What? I thought you were doing it.
不是你先牵我的吗
I thought you were doing it.
算了 反正我们也要牵手跳舞的
We’re doing a dance thing anyway, for God’s sake.
我希望你能记住一切
I want you to remember everything.
记住我们在这享受的一切
I want you to remember all of the good stuff that we have here.
我当然会
Of course I do.
你先去签到 我去找维罗妮卡
Just check in. I gotta go find Veronica.
-晚上好 -晚上好
-Hi, good evening. -Evening.
在这儿签到吗 一共有多少选手
Check in? How many dancers are there?
什么 尼基
What? Nikki? Nikki.
我的上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
这他妈的算什么
What the fuck?
宝贝 宝贝 冷静点
Sweetie, sweetie. Honey, calm down.
你们在折磨我 在折磨我
You’re killing me. You’re killing me!
蒂凡尼 她会看到他已经好转
Tiffany, please. She’ll see how well he’s doing.
那她就有可能取消限制令
Maybe she’ll lift the restraining order.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
帕特跟我说
Pat told me. He told me
永远都不要放弃自己的婚姻
you should never throw a marriage out the window.
他没这么说过 从没有
Pat did not say that. He didn’t say that.
他说过好几遍了 蒂凡尼
He said it several times, Tiffany,
这就是他的良机
and this is his chance.
你得给他一次机会
You gotta give him a chance.
酒保 给我一杯伏特加
Bartender! Bartender, can I get a vodka, please?
要不我再请你一杯
So, you want another one?
好啊
Sure.
你是做什么的
So what do you do?
律师 准确来说是诉讼律师
I’m a lawyer. Litigator, actually.
吵来吵去的那种
The arguing kind.
7.6 7.3 7.4 6.9
seven point six, seven point three, seven point four, six point nine
平均分7.3
for an average score of seven point three.
3 2 1 费城老鹰打败了牛仔队
Three, two, one! Philadelphia beats Dallas!
他们将进军下一轮季后赛
They are on their way to the playoffs.
蒂凡尼在哪
Where’s Tiffany?
不知道 妈 你有看到她吗
I don’t know, Mom. Have you seen her?
你得快点找到她
You gotta find her.
我知道
I know, mom, I know.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
她没事 老兄 我们一起喝口小酒而已
She’s fine, buddy, she’s with me.
-她没事 -是的
-She’s fine? -Yeah.
把你的嘴闭上行吗
Why don’t you shut up, okay?
你喝了多少
How many drinks have you had?
两杯伏特加
I’ve had two vodkas.
听着 我不知道你做了什么选择
Listen, I don’t know what choices you’ve made,
但我们现在得先处理这件事 好吗
but you gotta deal with it right now, okay?
我们要背水一战
We’re in this.
战什么
We’re in what?
下一组是 小帕特·索拉塔诺和蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔
Next, Pat Solatano and Tiffany Maxwell.
我以前以为遇见你
You know, I used to think
是我人生中
that you were the best thing
最美好的事情
that ever happened to me,
但现在我却觉得
but now I think
这或许是最坏的事
that you might maybe be the worst thing
我很后悔与你相遇
and I’m sorry that I ever met you.
说得好 说完了就走吧
Good for you. Come on, let’s dance.
马卡洛夫和特拉迪亚克的得分是
And the scores for Makarov and Tretiak,
6.7 8.1 7.5 6.5
six point seven, eight point one, seven point five, six point five
平均分7.2
for an average score of seven point two.
他们跳的这么好却只有7.2分
They were great and they only got a seven point two.
这可是艰难角逐啊
This is a tough room.
到我们了
Got it.
接下来 女士们先生们
Up next, ladies and gentlemen
有请帕特·索拉塔诺 蒂凡尼·麦斯威尔
please welcome Pat Solatano, Jr., and Tiffany Maxwell.
加油啊帕特
Come on, Pat!
见鬼
Damn.
加油啊帕特
Come on, Pat!
干得好 帕特
Yeah, Pat.
好了 我们来看看他们的得分
Alright, let’s see the scores for Solatano and Maxwell.
4.9 4.8 4.9
We have a four point nine, four eight, a four nine.
太遗憾了 伙计们 这么多4字头的
That’s really too bad, guys. That’s a lot of fours.
和5.4
And and a five point four
平均分5.0
for an average score of five point zero.
节哀 伙计
Sorry about that, guys.
爸 老鹰队赢了吗
Dad, Dad, did the Eagles win?
大胜 44比6
The Eagles won, forty-four-six!
他们赢了 44比6
They won, forty-four-six!
不是吧
Come on!
不过是得个5分 激动什么
Why are they so excited about a five?
谢谢你 你太棒了
Thank you. You are amazsing.
你好吗
How are you? You okay?
很好
Good.
你呢
How are you?
再好不过了 谢谢
I’m really good. Thanks.
你刚看起来非常愉快
You looked really happy out there.
是吗
Did I?
是啊
Yeah.
谁会想到呢 我居然去跳舞
Who’d have thought, dancing?
你现在容光焕发
You look incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
瘦了很多
You lost a lot of weight.
我在读你的书
I’ve been reading your books and,
心态也更积极了
I have a positive attitude.
我现在一直接受药物和心理治疗
I’m on medication, I’m in therapy.
蒂凡尼在哪儿
Where’s Tiffany?
她走了
She left.
走了 是什么意思
What do you mean, she left?
就是走了啊
She left.
你在想什么 她去哪儿了
What do you think! Where is she?
我跟你说
Let me tell you,
我知道你不愿听我的话
I know you don’t wanna listen to your father,
我也不爱听我父亲的话
I didn’t listen to mine
但我还是要说
but I’m telling you,
你得注意她这种反应
you gotta pay attention to the signs.
在人生出现这种情况
When life reaches out with a moment like this,
你如果还不捉住机会 就是罪
it’s a sin if you don’t reach back.
我提醒你 如果再不出手
I’m telling you, it’s a sin
就是罪孽
if you don’t reach back,
而且会想诅咒一般
and it’ll haunt you
纠缠你一辈子
for the rest of your days like a curse.
此时此刻
You’re facing a big challenge in your life
你面临你人生的一大挑战
right now, at this very moment, right here.
那个女孩爱着你 全心全意爱着你
That girl loves you, she really loves you.
我不清楚尼基有没有爱过你
And I don’t know if Nikki ever did,
但她现在铁定对你毫无感觉
but she sure as hell doesn’t love you right now.
记住 这次不要搞砸了
I’m telling you, don’t fuck this up.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
你就不要再来烦我了行吗
Would you just leave me alone?
等等
Wait a second!
我这儿还有一封信给你
I have one more letter for you to read, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子有毛病吧
What the fuck is the matter with you?
要给你自己给她
Give it to her yourself!
让我说几句
Let me say something.
只要你看完这封信
You don’t ever have to see me again