这是个高端的赛事
This is a high-end dance contest.
其他的我不清楚
I don’t know.
别赌舞蹈比赛
Do not put it as part of the parlay,
兰迪 不要
Randy. Don’t.
他们按照费城的惯例评分
They go by the Philadelphia rules.
每对组合按照1到10评分
Each dancer is scored on a scale of one to ten,
10是最高分
ten being the highest.
最终将四位评委的分平均
You have to average the four judges’ scores.
好 分数是1到10 是吧
Okay, score is from one to ten, right?
你们跳得好吗
And you guys are how good?
烂透了
We suck.
才不是 只不过帕特是新手
We don’t suck. Pat’s a beginner,
我一般般 能参加我们就很开心了
I’m okay, we’re happy just to be going there.
那你们的对手跳得如何
And how are the people you’re competing against?
他们很棒 有的甚至是专业选手
They’re good. Some of them are professionals.
很棒吗 比你们好吗
They’re good? Better than you?
好太多了
A lot better.
好很多啊
A lot better.
如果我说你们只需要得5分
So if I was to say you only have to score five,
也算是很简单了吧
I would be really very generous, right?
不 我们能拿5分就算是神迹了 别跑题
No, no, that would be amazing if we got five. Let’s not get away…
拜托 5分还是会有的
Oh, come on, we can get a five out of ten!
给我消停消停吧
Gimme a break! Gimme me a break!
我们拿不了5分
We can’t get five!
那就拿个5分给他们看
We can do a five.
爸 你鬼扯什么
What are you talking about, Dad?
这就是双重赌
That’s the parlay.
有没有人好心给我解释一下什么是双重赌
Will somebody please explain to me the parlay? Please?
就是说你必须两个赌都赢了
You gotta win two bets
要不就什么都没有了
or you lose the whole thing.
帕特的父亲要赢的话
For Pat Sr., to win,
老鹰队必须打败牛仔队
the birds gotta beat the Cowboys
同时帕特和蒂凡尼必须在比赛中拿到5分以上
plus Pat and Tiffany gotta get at least a five at the dance.
这确实是太疯狂了
That’s very, very manic indeed.
这才叫双重赌
That’s the parlay.
就这么定了
Shake on it.
我告诉你们 我不玩儿了
You know what? I’m not gonna be a part of this.
兰迪 你这个变♥态♥
Randy, you’re a sickness.
你就整一个变♥态♥ 我退出了
You’re a fucking sickness, Randy. I’m out.
帕特 你不能退出
Pat, you can’t quit.
我不会参赛的 我不管了
I’m not doing the dance. I’m out.
帕特
Pat.
冷静点 你再考虑一下
calm down. Thank about it.
不要这样
Pat, no.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-帕特 -我不干了
-Pat. -I’m out.
我们又在一♥码♥线了
Here we are again at the one yard line.
德肖恩 煮熟的鸭子又飞了
DeSean, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
你又犯这样的错
There you go.
这么做有什么意义 爸
What does that even mean, dad?
我跟德肖恩·杰克逊
I’m not gonna make that connection
根本没有可比性
that you’re making with DeSean Jackson.
所以这没有意义 好吗
It doesn’t matter anymore, okay?
就因为我穿过他那件该死的球衣吗
Just because I have the fucking jersey on.
我不会和你们瞎搅和 抱歉
I’m not gonna do it. I’m sorry.
你现在就像个窝囊废
You are not a stand up guy right now.
换作是我来解读的话…
If it’s me reading the signs…
换作是你吗
If it’s you reading the signs?
换作是你又怎样 得了吧你
You’re reading the signs? Oh, okay.
你这个窝囊废
You are not a stand up guy!
我说了别逼他
I told you not to push it.
我知道 但是他得做这件事
Yeah, but he’s gotta do this thing.
不能半途而废
He can’t be a quitter.
他不能就这样半途而废
He cannot be a quitter.
你接受了那愚蠢的赌
You took that stupid parlay thing,
搞到他现在不愿意跳舞了
and now he won’t do the dance
跳舞本来对他很有帮助
and it was very constructive for him,
你现在却把这搞砸了
and you ruined it.
只有一个办法能让他继续下去
There’s only one way to get him to show.
什么
What’s that?
告诉她尼基会去比赛现场
We have to tell him Nikki’s gonna be there.
她不会去的
She can’t come.
我们得说她会去
We have to tell him that she’s coming.
我们得这样告诉他
We have to tell him that she’s going.
这是撒谎
But that’s a lie!
是善意的谎言
It’s a white lie.
只不过是个善意的谎言 有什么关系呢
It’s a white lie, what’s that matter?
没什么大不了的
That’s no big deal.
一个小小的谎而已
So it’s a little lie.
没其他方法了
There’s no other way.
我们得一步步地引导他
You know, we gotta leave a trail of bread crumbs
这样他才能继续正常生活
He can live his life
而不是毁掉自己
without ruining it.
不 我不赞成 你不可以这样做
No. I don’t approve. You can’t do it.
当时你打给她
Well, you know, I didn’t approve when you called her
告诉她 他在哪儿跑步
and you told her where he was running,
好让她能伏击他
so she could ambush him.
我也是不赞成的啊
I didn’t approve of that,
你不也是我行我素
but you did it anyway,
所以这次我也要我行我素
so I’m doing this anyway. That’s it.
我们就这样告诉他吧
We’re gonna tell him Nikki’ll be there.
你得参与进来
You gotta be part of it.
我们别无选择了
We have to do it.
你们说谎不紧张吗
Aren’t you nervous to be lying?
有点 但为了有个好结果嘛
A little bit. But it’s for the best.
但如果要我解读的话
But if it was me reading the signs…
-就这样吧 -好吧
-That’s it. -Okay.
嗨
What’s up?
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
没关系
It’s fine.
来吧 我们会大放异彩的
Come on, it’s gonna be great.
尼基今晚会来 你知道吗
Nikki’s gonna be there. You know?
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna come together.
早该是这样的 你没事吧
It’s what’s meant to be. You okay?
别对我不放心
Don’t get wobbly on me.
我没有
I’m not.
我们有个舞蹈比赛
We have a dance to do.
还有个双重赌
We have a parlay.
所以你要专心
You gotta stay focused.
我很专心
I’m focused.
那就好 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
-看看那些舞者 看到没 -靠
-Look at the dancers. You see them? -Shit.
兰迪 杰克 情况如何
Randy, Jake. What do we got?
达拉斯射门得分 3比3平
Dallas just tied with another field goal, three-three.
我为这个赌感到担心
I’m worried about the bet.
不要担心
Don’t worry about the bet.
我真的很担心
I’m worried about the bet.
我了个去
Holy shit.
这是《与星共舞》吗
Is this Dancing with the Stars?
你了解的 或者你该好好审查一下他们
Well, you knew that. Maybe you should’ve scouted them.
看看这些牛逼的选手
Look at those fucking dancers!
看来你现在就可以给我钱了
You can give me the money now, you know?
小帕 我们只需要拿到5分
Patty, all we have to do is we have to make a five.
5分就够了
That’s all.
你和我一起看比赛就好
You stay here and watch the game with me.
帕特和我在一起的时候 老鹰状态更好
The birds are better when Pat is with me.
之前不是已经探讨过了吗
We settled that.
放松点 我们做得到的 好吗
Relax, we’re gonna do fine, okay?
待会儿见
I’ll see you in a little bit.
等下在楼上见吧 好吗
I’ll see you up there, okay?