赌注很大
Heavy.
我希望你能跟哥哥一起去看比赛
I want you to go to the game with your brother.
你希望我跟杰克一起去看比赛
You want me to go to the game with Jake?
当然了 他也希望我去吗
Of course I do. Does he want me to go?
他当然希望你去了
Of course he wants you to go.
-他跟你说的吗 -他跟我说了
-He told you that? -He told me, yes.
他的朋友都在场也没关系吗
Even with all his friends?
他的朋友都在场 他相信你
With all his friends. He trusts you.
他不觉得丢脸吗
He’s not embarrassed?
我也很想跟你们一起去 不过你知道的
No. I’d love to go to the game, too, but as you know,
我在体育场的黑名单上
I’m banned from the stadium.
因为我要看着我们老鹰队击败巨人队
Because I’d love to see us beat the Giants
还要把这个混♥蛋♥的钱都赢走
and take a lot of money from this asshole.
以我个人来说
Listen, personally,
这是个很蠢的赌局
I think it’s a stupid bet.
我觉得把投资餐馆的钱
As a matter of fact, I think it’s ridiculous to
全部押到这场比赛上真是太可笑了
bet all that dough for the restaurant on a game.
兰迪 我希望你刚才认真听我的话了
Randy. I just hope you heard what I said.
这就像是一个家族生意一样
It’s like a family business,
是我们全家的努力
it’s our family endeavor.
我们一起承担这件事
We all stick together on this.
就是这么一回事
That’s how it works.
在一个很积极很积极的家庭氛围里
That’s a positive, positive vibe.
我答应了蒂凡尼一件事
I made a commitment to Tiffany about a project,
这件事里有一个很重要的环节
and we have a very important part of it
需要我们星期天去做
that we have to go over on Sunday,
这件事对我很有好处 爸爸
and it’s good for me, Dad.
它让我学会自律并专注于一件事
It’s making me disciplined and focused,
我也说不上来 不过这是件好事
and it’s-, I never would’ve thought this, but it’s a good thing.
你们到底在做什么事
What is this thing you’re doing?
没错 是什么啊 是什么计划
Yeah, what is it? What is this project, huh?
一个跳舞比赛
It’s a dance thing, okay?
仅此而已 爸爸 我发誓
There’s nothing more to it, Dad. I swear.
我得问你几件事
Listen, I need to ask you something.
明天我能一半时间陪你训练
Tomorrow can I spend half the day with you
一半时间去看老鹰队比赛吗
and half the day at the Eagles game?
我会假装你没问过我
I’m gonna pretend that you didn’t just ask me that.
为什么
Why?
这两天你答应过我
These are the two days that you have promised me
说要练好大动作的
and that we have prepared to nail the big move.
我们还没准备好
It’s not ready yet.
我们现在连动作都没想好
And we don’t have a move yet.
我知道 但是我爸对我敞开心胸
I know, but my dad opened up to me
那感觉太美好了 我想为他付出
and it was really beautiful and I wanna be of service to him,
他担心老鹰队好运会被搅黄
And he’s worried that the juju from the Eagles is being fucked up
因为我跟你待在一起
and he’s concerned that because I’m spending time with you.
所以是我把老鹰队的好运破坏了
Oh, I messed up the Eagles’ juju?
不 不是你把它破坏了
No, you’re not messing up the juju,
但是如果比赛期间我没有跟我爸待在一起
but the juju is messed up because
幸运咒就不灵了
I’m not with him during the games.
-知道吗 -什么
-Guess what? -What?
尼基给你回信了
Nikki replied to your letter.
但是我们练好大动作之前不能给你读
But you can’t read it until after you nail the big move.

Go.
蒂凡尼 抱歉 没有读到尼基的信
Tiff, I’m sorry. I can’t do anything else without reading
我什么都做不成
Nikki’s letter, okay?
它就 它就一直萦绕在我脑中
It’s just, it’s in the back of my head.
我们要练好还早呢
We don’t almost have it, all right?
-我只希望你能正确面对 -谢谢你
-I just hope you can handle it. -Thank you.
她把信给你的时候情绪怎么样
What was her energy when she gave it to you?
她有点紧张 兴奋 还有一点害怕
She was intrigued, excited, and a little scared.
她觉得害怕 怕什么 她跟你说了吗
She was scared? About what? Did she tell you?
把事情往好的方面想
Try to stay positive.
我要把它大声读出来
I’m just gonna read it out loud, okay?
因为如果她说了一些
Because if she says anything that’s,
你明白的 这要求过分吗
you know, is that too much to ask?
不会
No.
你不是说要大声读出来吗
I thought you were gonna read it out loud.
好的 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
亲爱的帕特
“Dear Pat,
你能想象
It was very emotional for me to get your letter,
我收到你的信有多激动
as I’m sure you can imagine,
我真的很高兴你冒着风险
but I’m glad you took the risk of discreetly
把信让蒂凡尼转交给我
getting it to me through Tiffany.
在感到安全之前不会撤销限制令
This gives us a chance to communicate
在这期间 写信给了我们交流的机会
while I keep the restraining order until I feel safe.
我得承认你听上去恢复得很不错
I must admit you sound terrific
我也很高兴你现在这么乐观
and I’m happy that you are feeling so positive
变成了一个有爱心会关心别人的男人
and becoming a more loving and caring man,
虽然我知道你一直都是
which I always knew you were.
读了你说的那些精益求精的宣言
I was moved to read about ‘excelsior’
还有你那坚信美满结局的信念我很感动
and your belief in happy endings.
我也很感动你因为我的原因
I am also moved by your act of love to read
去读那些我在高中教的书
the books I have taught at the high school.
我很抱歉你发现它们都很消极
I’m sorry you find them so negative,
但我不同意
but I disagree.
我认为它们都是很伟大的艺术作品
I think they are great works of art that
它们反映了生活有多艰难并且也让孩子们
reflect how hard life can be and they can also help kids prepare
为将来会面对的困难做好准备
themselves for the hardness of life.
除了你身上这些好的变化 帕特
In spite of all these positive developments, Pat,
如果要我来解读的话
I have to say if it’s me reading the signs,
我需要一些东西来证明
I need to see something to prove
你确实准备好修复我们的婚姻了
that you are ready to resume our marriage.
不然我觉得我们最好还是
Otherwise I find myself thinking that
继续各自生活
we might both be better off moving on with our lives separately.
别急着作出回应
Please don’t react quickly to this,
多花点时间考虑
but take time to think about it.
真高兴你能恢复的这么好
I’m glad you’re doing so well.
爱你的 尼基
Love, Nikki.
今天就先这样吧 好吗
I think I’m done for today, okay?
她说了给她一些东西证明 帕特
She said to show her something, Pat.
这场比赛就可以证明给她看
This dance can be that something.
本来你下辈子都不可能做这样的事
You would have never done something like this in a million years.
它能表现你的各种能力和不同的品质
It shows all kinds of skills and so many different levels…
专注 合作和自律
focus, collaboration, discipline.
这样多浪漫啊 就像我说的那样
It’s romantic, like I said it would be.
这是为她准备的
It’s for her.
谢谢你把信给我 明天见吧
Thanks for the letter. I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?
-我能用一下你的手♥机♥吗 -有急事吗
-Can I use your phone? -Is it an emergency?
-大概算吧 -什么急事
-Yeah, kind of. -What kind of emergency?
我在跟蒂凡尼实现这个计划
Well, I’m just doing this project with Tiffany
我想告诉她我不能准时到了
and I wanted to tell her I’m not gonna be on time.
别把她的事当成什么急事 那个疯姑娘
Just don’t make her an emergency, that crazy girl, you know?
她不是疯…
She’s not crazy…
我去借杰克的手♥机♥好了
I’ll just borrow Jake’s phone.
你不能一起进体育场太遗憾了
It’s too bad you can’t come in to the stadium,
不过我知道你是被轰出来的
but I know you were kicked out, you know,
因为打人
for beating everybody up.
我们也挺像的 爸爸
Guess we’re not that different, huh, Dad?
这是坏事吗
That a bad thing?
不 我觉得是好事
No, I think, it’s a good thing.
别喝太多 别打架 就没事
Don’t drink too much. Don’t hit anybody. You’ll be fine.
我很冷静的
Yeah. I’m solid.
这是我弟弟帕特
This is my little brother Pat.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
帕特 我听说你刚出院
So, Pat, what’s this I hear about you just gettin’ out?
从疯人院里出来
Yeah, from the looney bin!
你们他妈的搞什么
What the fuck?!
我都已经提醒过你们了
I talked to you about that already!
-我都跟你们说了 -没事的
-I told you guys… -It’s all right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!