那咱们明天见吧 我把信给你
I’ll see you tomorrow? With the letter?
我敢打赌我知道为什么有东西不见了
I’ll bet I know what happened if only one is missing.
不是多洛丽斯就是帕特需要一个信封
Either Dolores or Pat needed an envelope
然后他们其中的一个把它拿走了
and one of them took it.
-这是唯一的可能 -不 不
-That’s the only answer. -No, no, no.
多洛丽斯 有人去我书房♥了
Dolores, somebody was in my study.
谁拿了走我的一个信封
Who took one of my envelopes?
有人拿走了一个信封
Somebody took an envelope.
或许我们该打电♥话♥给FBI
Maybe we should call the FBI.
别开玩笑 这很重要
Don’t make fun. This is serious.
什么FBI 来 过来看
What FBI? Come on, let’s take a look.
我告诉你那信封是怎样的
I’ll show you what this is.
我得跟你解释解释
I’m gonna just explain to you something.
你知道我在干什么 亲爱的
I mean, you know what I’m doing, honey.
就这些
This everything, like this.
我所有的信件都在这儿
I got this, it all corresponds.
爸 我借了你一个信封
Dad, I borrowed one of your envelopes.
我希望这没啥大问题
I hope that’s not a problem.
不 有问题 这不好 你得先问我
No, it’s not okay. It’s not okay. You gotta ask.
难不成你要说 别进我书房♥
Do not go in my study
否则我就把你吃掉
or I will eat you!?
这不好笑 一点不好笑
It’s not funny, it’s not funny.
为什么每个人都拿这个开玩笑
What’s everybody making a joke out of this for?
多洛丽斯 你真漂亮
Dolores, you are so beautiful!
别这样 住手 停下
Stop that! Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop, stop!
听着 每天比赛结束后
Listen, a lot of envelopes go in
有很多装着钱的信封进出我的办公室
and out of my office every day after games with a lot of cash in.
所以对我的兴趣放尊重点
So show some respect for what I do.
好的 我知道了 我看到了2 7 4
Yeah, I know. I saw two-seven-four.
我就想把数字告诉你
I just wanted to tell you the number.
谢谢
Thank you.
但信封是空的
But the envelope was empty.
我很抱歉 那时你在睡觉
I’m sorry, you were sleeping.
我不想吵醒你 但我需要个信封
I didn’t want to wake you, but I needed an envelope.
你不想吵醒我 他不想吵醒我
You didn’t want to wake me? He didn’t want to wake me.
他抱怨那该死的海明威时
He doesn’t have a problem
可不觉得吵醒我会怎么样
complaining about Ernest fucking Hemingway.
他找他的婚礼录像时
He doesn’t have a problem
-也不觉得吵醒我会怎么样… -对他好点
-asking for his wedding video… -Be nice.
今天是比赛日 我在做零食呢
It’s game day! I’m makin crabby snacks and homemades.
对啊 爸 对我好点
Yeah, come on, Dad, be nice.
妈妈在弄零食呢 拜托嘛 老爸
Come on, she’s making crabby snacks and homemades. Come on, Dad!
你怎么这么兴奋
What are you so up about?
-他很高兴 -我很高兴
-He’s very happy. -I’m happy.
不 你是那种很嗨很嗨的开心
No, you’re so up, up, up, up.
这难道不是件好事
Isn’t that a good thing?
你很嗨很嗨 我不知道这代表什么
You’re just up, up, up. I don’t know what that is.
你按正常剂量服药了吗
Are you taking the proper dosage of your medication?
我吃对药了吗 当然吃对了
Am I taking the right dose? Of course I am.
好吧 你是吃多了还是怎么着
Okay. Taking a little bit too many or something?
没有 如果真是那样
No, if I was taking that,
我就躺在地板上了老爸
I’d be on the floor, Dad.
留下来跟我们在一起看比赛吧
Just stay with us. Stay for the game.
享受点家庭时光
Spend some family time.
不行老爸 听着
Dad, I can’t. Look,
我要出去了 你说的是什么意思
I’m ready to go. What do you mean?
享受家庭时光啊
Spend family time.
等等 你要的是强迫症和迷信时光吧
Wait, you mean OCD, superstitious time?
你♥爸♥需要赢家 你就帮帮他吧
Come on, your dad needs a winner. Help him out.
-拜托了 -我做不到
-Come on. -I can’t.
这次是海鹰队 把球衣穿上 留在家
It’s the Seahawks. Put on the jersey and stay,
求你了 求你了 这很重要
please. Please. It’s important, please.
-你在计划什么 帕特 -没什么
-What are you up to, Pat? -Nothing, come on.
信封里是什么
What’s in the envelope?
对啊 你准备干什么 信封里是什么
Yeah, what are you doing? What’s in that envelope?
伙计们 我正在克服那首歌♥
Guys, I’m beating the song!
我重新追回了比分
I’m on the scoreboard!
找回了自己的比赛 我感觉棒极了
I’m playing down field! I feel great!
蒂凡尼
Tiffany.
你好 最近怎么样 蒂凡尼在吗
Hey, how you doin’? Is Tiffany here?
你找她干什么
What do you want with her?
又来一个变♥态♥吗 你想干什么 快滚
Is that another creep? What do you want, creep? Just beat it.
不不不 我已经结婚了
Whoa, no, no, no. No, I’m married.
棒极了 一个结婚了的变♥态♥
Oh, great, a married creep.
我是她朋友 我们一起跑步
I’m her friend. We go running.
你们没见过我们么
Have you guys not seen us?
我带她到餐馆吃过饭
I took her to the diner.
她不在
She’s not here.
你们好 最近怎么样 蒂凡尼在吗
Hi, guys. How’s it going? Hey. Is Tiffany home?
走开
Go away.
我认识她
I know her.
-我们约会过 -你来这儿干什么
-I know her, we’ve dated. -What are you doing here?
我们现在还在约会
We still date.
我给她打过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥
I’ve called her, I’ve texted her.
你们认识吗
You know this guy?
我还没收到回复
I still haven’t heard back.
-我们以前是同事 -从这儿滚出去
-We used to work together… -Just get the hell out of here.
我只想给你我的名片 好转交给她
I just wanted to give you my card to give to her.
-又来个无礼的变♥态♥ -好好听听他说的是什么
-Another rude creep. -Listen to what he’s saying.
-好好听听 -他说什么
-Listen to what he’s saying. -What’s he saying?
他说你很无礼
He’s saying you’re being rude.
我怎么无礼了
How am I being rude?
你知道的 你知道
Oh, you know. You know. Come on.
有时候这样对女生是没问题
Sometimes it’s okay with girls like this,
她们也想偶尔玩玩
they wanna have fun
但有时候不行
and sometimes it’s not
因为她们伤痕累累 心力憔悴
because they got a broken wing, and they’re hurt,
她们很容易在这种时候被人瞄上
and they’re an easy target.
可这个女孩 这个特别的女孩
And in this case, in this particular case,
我觉得她的伤口正在愈合 我的朋友
I think that wing is being fixed, my friend.
我们得保证她能够能恢复如初
And you gotta make sure it gets mended.
所以你现在是在阻碍她恢复 明白吗
And you’re gettin’ in the way of that right now, okay?
因为她很敏感 但她也很聪明
Because she’s sensitive and she’s smart,
很有艺术气息 她是一个很棒的女孩
she’s artistic. This is a great girl
你应该尊重这一点 来吧
and you gotta be respectful of that. Come on.
我陪你走到车那边
Let me walk you down to your car.
我知道你其实是个好人
You’re a better guy than this.
-看你眼睛就知道 -可她刚给我发短♥信♥
-I can see it in your eyes. -She just texted me!
等等 你在干什么 发生什么事了
Hey! Hey, wait a second! What are you doing? What happened?
你刚才为什么不出来 到底怎么了
How come you weren’t outside? What the hell’s going on?
不行 我做不到
I can’t, I can’t do it.
你说做不到是什么意思 你什么做不到
What do you mean, you can’t do it? You can’t do what?
我不能把信给尼基
I can’t give the letter to Nikki.
蒂凡尼 你这是在说什么
Tiffany, what are you talking about?
你说不能把信给尼基是什么意思
What do you mean you can’t give the letter to Nikki?
这事儿对我有什么好处
Because what am I getting in return?
你能为我做什么
What are you doing for me?
你答应过的 你说过我写封信
You said! You said if I wrote a letter,
-你就会给尼基 -我知道
-you’d get it to Nikki. -I know.
我就知道这是个陷阱
That was the set-up.
因为我总是一次又一次
Because I do this time after time after time,
帮助别人 但当我醒来时
I do all this shit for other people and then I wake up and,
却发现自己空空如也 什么也没有
and I’m empty, I have nothing!
你这是在说什么
What are you talking about?
我还觉得你是个坚强的人呢
You seem like you’re a tough girl to me.
你自己做自己的事不就行了
Why don’t you just do things on your own?
我总是让自己陷入这种烂境地
I always get myself in these fucking situations.
我倾尽一切给别人 但从来没人…
I give everything to other people and nobody ever…
我从来…我得不到自己想要的
I never… I don’t get what I want, okay?
我和我姐姐不一样
I’m not my sister.